Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) (48181 Views)

You Won't Believe What I Discovered After Proposing To Her....18+ (PIC) / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Friedrich080(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2013
ABRAHAM USIEKI: Who send am message?

Na TonTo Dike...LoLz
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by onomelenshi(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2013
she must be a super hero to slap him and withdraw her hand so fast..look at the people around,they barely moved.....nice try though
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by wale50cent: 12:46pm On May 28, 2013
na wa ooo

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by beordune(m): 12:51pm On May 28, 2013
Now, why would a girl be dating a man she isn't willing to settle down with?
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by OchuSomtin(m): 12:56pm On May 28, 2013
Hahahahahahahaha. Reminds me of the slap i got wen I told a lady for the very first time that I was in love with her. It was a public slap that left me a private reaction...hahahahaha. Didn't know ladies still slap potential suitors. Thought i was the last of them all?

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 28, 2013
Can anybody name a song that can well suite such a situation?
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 28, 2013
The timidity of the opposite gender is the genesis of Spinsterhood! You give me slap, and you will remain single forever.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:04pm On May 28, 2013
He must have done smtg inexcusable and thought that proposing marriage would buy her forgiveness. grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by dasparrow: 1:06pm On May 28, 2013
beordune: Now, why would a girl be dating a man she isn't willing to settle down with?

The same reason why a man would date and even impregnate a girl he isn't willing to settle down with.

@Post

LOL grin

Better luck next time

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Occurstaem(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2013
Humiliation.Why can't she say that she is not interested.
That girl must be too proud to slap a man that proposed to her.I pity her.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 28, 2013
LMAOOOO!!! Totally unexpected. grin grin...see the dude's face...hahahaha!!

But seriously now, she could have had some pity on him. Why did she have to slap him like that in front of everyone? undecided undecided
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 28, 2013
obadiah777: STU-PID MAN. YOU DONT PROPOSE TO A BLACK WOMAN IN PUBLIC. YOU BUY A BENTLEY. AND THEN YOU WAIT FOR HER TO PROPOSE TO YOU grin grin grin
What if the guy cannot afford a Bentley? Please!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 28, 2013
all4naija: What if the guy cannot afford a Bentley? Please!
SMDH embarassed I WAS JOKING BROS undecided TWAS A JOKE wink
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by bigiyaro(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2013
This guy should be thankful to God for saving him from premature death.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by toshmann(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2013
Unsuprisingly, its the black woman slapping a black man in public. Another reason why the black woman is the least loved and least married woman in the western world.

The looser is not the man, it's the other unmarried girls bc this BS( if its true) will add more fire to the already discouraged guys trying to marry black girls.

Here in America black girls have already devised a means of having kids from different men without marrying them. And they are proud to be called "strong black woman"
Only problem is they don't realize the rest of the society is laughing at them. sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by kaffy4tope(m): 1:27pm On May 28, 2013
Temismith: Kai,I shame for dis guy Oº°˚˚°ºo, y d gel no just say no peacefully,dis guy won't forget dis in a hurry.pesin wey get head no get cap,dis one D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do shakara, while many girls D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wish for dis.

Abi na, meanwhile whadup wif u dear?

Re-add me on BB again: 25F3A798
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 28, 2013
YOU KNOW THE TINGLY FEELING YOU GET WHEN YOU JUST FELL IN LOVE...WELL THATS COMMON SENSE LEAVING YOUR BODY, THE GIRL JUST SLAPPED IT BACK INTO HIM...FOOLISH GUY...TREAT A LADY LIKE A LADY AND A BE-ATCH LIKE ONE
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 28, 2013
Nonsense
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 28, 2013
all4naija: What if the guy cannot afford a Bentley? Please!

He should buy a beetle.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Mintus(m): 1:47pm On May 28, 2013
hhahahhahahahhahahhah .....i pity 4 dat guy
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by pendusky(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2013
similar to dis case,

HE PROPOSED AND SHE GAVE HIM A
STINGING SLAP! (At a table in a candle-lit restaurant, a man and woman having dinner) Man:
Baby, I love you, would you please marry me? Woman: (stands up and lands a stinging slap on his face) I have waited more than 9yrs, I have prayed, fasted, sowed seeds, bought books and listened to tapes, even went out of my way to be nice to every male specie of marriageable age! I took up new hobbies, watching football and play station. I went to Daystar, from Daystar, I went to House on the Rock, from House on the rock I went to Mountain of Fire, from there i went to This Present Winners looking every where for you l went from a size 14 to a size 10, so that when you see me you’d love what you see. I left Lagos, went to Abuja, from Abuja I went to Port-Harcourt, then I went all the way to Kano I joined hi-five, from hi-five to facebook, then I went to twitter, I even had a blog on which I ranted, hoping you would show up! for where? I uploaded only my best pictures on Facebook, infact I took photo sessions to look my best, all for you o! I attended all d weddings, whether the invitation was direct or indirect! The next place I was hoping to check was the moon, before you crawled out, crawled out from the house directly next to mine! So it was you all this while? The neighbor I said hello to every morning? Were you trying to destroy my faith? You almost rendered my prayer life useless? What were you waiting for? What sign where you looking for? Do you want to kill me before you reveal yourself?!!! Now be a gentleman, get down on your knees and put that Ring on my finger!!! grin grin grin
So lets hear their true story, b4 i comment grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by BarrSeun: 1:57pm On May 28, 2013
Apparently, the young man may not have done his homework properly. If i were the one, I would rather back off completely because, for a lady to raise her hands on a man for merely proposing speaks a great volume of the kind of person she would be when the guy marries her.

sorrrryyyyyyyyy sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Awoofawo(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2013
50calibre: Jeez! A public place like shepherd's bush. Why are black women always violent and aggressive? Always willing to inflict harm

THAT GOOGLEGLASS WEY YOU DEY TAKE COVER FACE DON BLIND YOU FINISH! THAT WOMAN WEY SLAP THE BOBO NA WHITEWOMAN O OR ATLEAST MIX-RACES...

SO BRO THROWBWAY THAT YEYE GOOGLEGLASS KIAKIA NOW!

@OP HOW COME THE PERSON THAT TOOK THAT PICTURE SUCCEED IN CAPTURING THAT EMBARRASSING MOMENT LIKE THAT, HE/SHE DEY EXPECTS AM NI?

ANYWAY SORPIY TO THE BOBO!
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by 3ace(m): 2:05pm On May 28, 2013
The bible says if someone slaps you on the right cheek, turn the left for another hot slap. You have done well my brother for receiving the first one-oya finish wetin bible talk.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by daduke2k(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2013
Just passing.
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Orikinla(m): 2:11pm On May 28, 2013
[size=18pt]The bros is not loaded.[/size] grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by 50calibre(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2013
Awoofawo:

THAT GOOGLEGLASS WEY YOU DEY TAKE COVER FACE DON BLIND YOU FINISH! THAT WOMAN WEY SLAP THE BOBO NA WHITEWOMAN O OR ATLEAST MIX-RACES...

SO BRO THROWBWAY THAT YEYE GOOGLEGLASS KIAKIA NOW!

@OP HOW COME THE PERSON THAT TOOK THAT PICTURE SUCCEED IN CAPTURING THAT EMBARRASSING MOMENT LIKE THAT, HE/SHE DEY EXPECTS AM NI?

ANYWAY SORPIY TO THE BOBO!

That is a black woman not white or even mixed. Look at her hand, and then compare it to the guy's face. The hair is an attachment (fake hair)
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Idowuogbo(f): 2:32pm On May 28, 2013
ShymmexLion: Are you sure they were together before the proposal? The guy might be a stalker, who has been disturbing the chic for time.

I know no black chic over 22 would reject that in London. This is London, where most guys don't want to settle down, or aren't ready for serious commitment/relationships. The same place where chics just want to have your baby just for the sake of it...and where they ask you like almost every hour about your commitment to the relationship.

Now imagine proposing to a chic in ldn and watch her cry tears of joy.

This ish is as fake as a £1 note. undecided
Lmao! u ill son! grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Sike(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2013
That Girl na "mumu". sad
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by Hayolad(f): 2:39pm On May 28, 2013
I don't know how you Nigerians think o; the slap doesn't really mean "NO" but actually meant "YES" but things like ifoti(slap), igabarun, iko (Knocks),jabbing, chiko... are what you receive when you stoop this low for any other woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by AmeLonRo(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2013
The guy is looking for something and may have to pay a price for it. a part of the price may be the SLAP. Guy do not give up, keep chasing, the lady loves it and will eventually succumb. Ladies love the chase.... shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) by nasacrown2: 2:52pm On May 28, 2013
waoo that's amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) / Why Do Guys Have To "DEMAND" For Sex?!!! / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.