Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? (11246 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 1:53am On Apr 30, 2008
you can get away with it naija, but u could end up locked up here in the US. i recommend a guillotine choke that won't leave any physical traces.
That is the reason why i have other ways. . . .
There is no need to be afraid of any POPOs . . . . . cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Radiant(f): 1:53am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackie, u so silly grin On a serious note never hit a woman. sad

Alright guys, I'm off to bed. Nyt Nyt smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 1:54am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

the last time i checked, the deal was for u to serve me the fish with u wearing some fishnet stockings grin grin

Don't hold your breath dread, The ONLY Nairaland who qualify  to see such and more still remains the ONE and ONLY Jackal kiss,

But if you like I can hook you up with George, grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by debosky(m): 1:54am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Nairaland see me see wahala ooooo!
I stand for the truth. I don't need 22 carats of anything.
My sweetheart already got me those. I need wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than that to be bribed. Something Jackal can't afford.

What kind of evil men do we have on Nairaland? I'm scared o! At this rate - I'll drop Sly as my brother.
Yeye playa!
Sly - I'm going to disown you if you don't behave yourself oooO!

But I can afford it though wink

@ Jackal

I want a utility wife in my bed, just like my mentor AW who likes utility players aint nothing perverted about that tongue grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 1:55am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

Stephen, do you hear this? angry angry angry
[size=13pt]Yup! I'll hire at least 6 ft. 7 tall bouncers and bodyguards. Why wouldn't they just let us be? LOL!![/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 1:56am On Apr 30, 2008
LOL, In that case I am hiring J-Girl as my attorney, And trust me she will do an excellent job at frying your behind
I will be more than happy to represent you girl! I want to make an example of Jackal and Sly to the rest of NL. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

debosky:

But I can afford it though wink
I doubt that you can. . . . but I sure would like to see you try. wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 1:57am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Yup! I'll hire at least 6 ft. 7 tall bouncers and bodyguards. Why wouldn't they just let us be? LOL!![/size]

Don't mind him. Jealousy dey do am cheesy grin. And by the way, aren't you suppose to be sleeping? Don't you have classes tomorrow? just asking o smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 1:57am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

Don't hold your breath dread, The ONLY Nairaland who qualify  to see such and more still remains the ONE and ONLY Jackal kiss,

But if you like I can hook you up with George,  grin

chineke, don't tell me u engage in beastiality. u need a real human man   grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 1:58am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

chineke, don't tell me u engage in beastiality. u need a real human man grin grin
LMAO!
Damn! grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 1:59am On Apr 30, 2008
@ SLY,

Thats the way to do it, son.
Women with all their much talked about aggression are chickens. . . . .No woman wakes up and slaps her boyfriend. . . .
They take the mile inch by inch. . . . It starts with a bland "shut up", " are u crazy?" and reh reh reh. . . .
If a man doesn't stamp his authority at that stage, the woman will take it further and def'ly consider the man a pussy.

@ Antidote,

TT wants to become the next Bill Gates.

@ Radiant,

Good night. . . . . . .don't forget the stuffs u are sending to me addy!!!!

@ j-girl,

Stop pretending. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 1:59am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Nairaland see me see wahala ooooo!
I stand for the truth. I don't need 22 carats of anything.
My sweetheart already got me those. I need wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more than that to be bribed. Something Jackal can't afford.

What kind of evil men do we have on Nairaland? I'm scared o! At this rate - I'll drop Sly as my brother.
Yeye playa!
Sly - I'm going to disown you if you don't behave yourself oooO!
If God Be for us. . . . .Who can be against us? cool
What God has Joined Together. . . .Let no Gurl. . .Put asunder!!!

You aint going nowhere J-Girl!!!!. . . .we are 4gether. . . . cool cool

LadyT:

WOW SLY, angry
Lady T. . .I had no choice
The girl was bitting me as if she was chewing a stick meat
At the end of the day. . . .My skin were RED!!!! I had no choice at all
Who knows. . . .if i didnt do it. . . . .what could have happened now. . . sad
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:00am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

I will be more than happy to represent you girl! I want to make an example of Jackal and Sly to the rest of Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know I can count on you sweetie, And make sure you ask for the Maximum, erhhmmmmm, I want  them in jail as someone's "bitch"LOL grin grin grin. Let's see how they will handle that,

bawomolo:

chineke, don't tell me u engage in beastiality. u need a real human man   grin grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.EVery sensible woman NEEDS an Animal in their bed wink wink wink,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 2:01am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

Don't mind him. Jealousy dey do am cheesy grin. And by the way, aren't you suppose to be sleeping? Don't you have classes tomorrow? just asking o smiley
[size=13pt]But mum. . .it's just 9 pm. I want to stay up and post some more. LOL!![/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 2:04am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]But mum. . .it's just 9 pm. I want to stay up and post some more. LOL!![/size]

hehehehe, I can't be your mom jare, you can't marry your mom na tongue JK.

and am serious about the questions. . .answer, don't you have lecture tomorrow? or are you a graduate?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 2:05am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

@ j-girl,

Stop pretending. tongue tongue tongue
You wish!

The Sly:

If God Be for us. . . . .Who can be against us? cool
What God has Joined Together. . . .Let no Girl. . .Put asunder!!!

You aint going nowhere J-Girl!!!!. . . .we are 4gether. . . . cool cool
We are not 4gethering anywhere. I'm done with you - Capisce!
Even though you know my weaknesses, I'm for real this time. No amount of pleading or begging even in private will get us back.

~Antidote~:

I know I can count on you sweetie, And make sure you ask for the Maximum, erhhmmmmm, I want them in jail as someone's "bitch"LOL grin grin grin. Let's see how they will handle that,

LOL! One month in jail and they will come out behaved. All this crap that they're shouting about will become refined especially after they've been someone's "bitch" for that long. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 2:07am On Apr 30, 2008
see this yeye woman they look for husband.

~Antidote~:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.EVery sensible woman NEEDS an Animal in their bed wink wink wink,

this kind of animal would feed u to the wolfpack and slap u up like a beef pattie(abi i dey lie). you know who 2 holla at if u are looking for a BEAST cool cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 2:10am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

see this yeye woman they look for husband.
You dey vex? You want me to look for one for you?

LOL! Husband? Am too young, too fresh to be worried about a husband now o. I dey worry about my exam date, you're talking about husband. I got plenty of time to think about that, unlike you. menopause is knocking at your gate grin cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 2:12am On Apr 30, 2008
Cadet:

hehehehe, I can't be your mom jare, you can't marry your mom na tongue JK.

and am serious about the questions. . .answer, don't you have lecture tomorrow? or are you a graduate?
[size=13pt]I'm a senior at NYU and I have lectures tomorrow in the afternoon and it's just 9:12 pm here.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 2:14am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]I'm a senior at NYU and I have lectures tomorrow in the afternoon and it's just 9:12 pm here.[/size]

same here. In the morning? Lucky you! I got mines in the morning cry Have to wake up so damn early, but I still sleep late. power of a woman grin cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 2:15am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

You wish!
We are not 4gethering anywhere. I'm done with you - Capisce!
Even though you know my weaknesses, I'm for real this time. No amount of pleading or begging even in private will get us back.

One thing that i like about them laydies is that. . . . .they are not different from a TV remote control
Me and J-Girl are still going to a parry tonight . . .after all her huffing and puffing here. . .
All i needa do is to generate some sweet ass rhymes into her heart and phew!!! we are on again. . . . cool

If your girl acts up!!!
give her a derrrty smack and then holla at one of Jordin Sparks joint and that would settle it. . . . cool

I'm here alone, didn't want to leave
My heart won't move, it's incomplete
If there was a way that I can make you understand

But how do you expect me
to live alone with just me
'Cause my world revolves around you
It's so hard for me to breathe

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you going to be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air
grin cheesy grin

Trust me. . . they love this Kinda Yummy games. . . yeye Girls!!! cheesy

They call me Sly the keys to the Laydies. . . . .If u don't know. . . .Now u do. . . cool tongue cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:15am On Apr 30, 2008
@Bawomola, I will pass, The ONLY thing I am sharing with you is my stew fish,  cheesy grin grin grin grin,  You cannot even handle a poodle, you want to play with a pitbull, Buoy ya ah ask fo yo death, cha? grin grin grin grin

@J-Girl,
Trust me, one night in jail, wrapped up in the arms of "Felisha" and I can guarantee you they would NEVER be the same again,  grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 2:18am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Antidote and J-girl,

You babes are not serious. . . .

Chacal to be someone's bitch in jail? No way, jose!!!!

@ SLY,

Dont cha think we should do something to J-girl?
How about going to her school and yank her tongue outta her mouth.
I wonder how she wld defend Antidote in court without her pink tongue. tongue tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 2:19am On Apr 30, 2008
@Bawomola, I will pass, The ONLY thing I am sharing with you is my stew fish,      ,  You cannot even handle a poodle, you want to play with a pitbull, Buoy ya ah ask fo yo death, cha?

don't mind cadet. the african man never dies, his sperm only multiplies.  she must be having an hot flash to make such statement about menopause. shakara.

as for you, after am done u would be put to bed like a sedated pitbull. i would have u making my breakfast  cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 2:24am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Antidote and J-girl,

@ SLY,

How about going to her school and yank her tongue out of her mouth.
I wonder how she would defend Antidote in court without her pink tongue. tongue tongue

-------->Jackal
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember one of my favorite lines just now. . .
It goes by. . . . .No witness. . .No Case
J-Girl's tongue is like a FM radio. . . .always spewing incessantly. . .
I think that would be a superb idea . . . . . . Lets make it happen. . . . cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 2:24am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

don't mind cadet. the african man never dies, his sperm only multiplies. she must be having an hot flash to make such statement about menopause. shakara.

eh en! se shakara lo iri? ma worry, wa i ri ankara ~roll eye~. cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:25am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

as for you, after am done u would be put to bed like a sedated pitbull. i would have u making my breakfast  cheesy
Mouth mouth, all mouth grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy, I already have myself a bedroom bully, I am satisfied, grin grin grin

Jackal.:

@ Antidote and J-girl,

Chacal to be someone's[b] bitch in jail? No way, jose!!!![/b]

Babes, I was under the influence when I suggest such, but don't let ma attorney hear this o, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 2:27am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

[/b]
@J-Girl,
Trust me, one night in jail, wrapped up in the arms of "Felisha" and I can guarantee you they would NEVER be the same again, grin grin
Lol - abi ooooo!

The Sly:

One thing that i like about them laydies is that. . . . .they are not different from a TV remote control
Me and J-Girl are still going to a parry tonight . . .after all her huffing and puffing here. . .
All i needa do is to generate some sweet ass rhymes into her heart and phew!!! we are on again. . . . cool

Trust me. . . they love this Kinda Yummy games. . . yeye Girls!!! cheesy

They call me Sly the keys to the Laydies. . . . .If u don't know. . . .Now u do. . . cool tongue cool
Is it me you are comparing to a remote control? angry angry angry angry
Is it me you're calling a yeye girl? angry

Lol! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
God saved you that you used 'No air' on me. . . . You are as sly as your name.
Alright then - this time, you better behave yourself. Any more mistakes and Jordin Sparks won't save you!

Jackal.:

@ Antidote and J-girl,

Chacal to be someone's bitch in jail? No way, jose!!!!

@ SLY,

How about going to her school and yank her tongue out of her mouth.
I wonder how she would defend Antidote in court without her pink tongue. tongue tongue
I'll get you a good-looking 'papi' in jail wink wink wink . Not to worry - I have taste. smiley
Yank whose tongue out? With or without tongue - I'm still going to deal with you!

The Sly:

-------->Jackal
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
I remember one of my favorite lines just now. . .
It goes by. . . . .No witness. . .No Case
J-Girl's tongue is like a FM radio. . . .always spewing incessantly. . .
I think that would be a superb idea . . . . . . Lets make it happen. . . . cool
Your plans will not work! Leave my tongue alone. It speaks only the truth. Y'all need to check yourselves.

~Antidote~:

Babes, I was under the influence when I suggest such, but don't let ma attorney hear this o, cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ah! Antidote!
I don't blame you sha - the lipsrsealed must be that good. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 2:31am On Apr 30, 2008
[size=13pt]@j-girl, so "No Air" by Jordin and Chris is your weak point?[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:31am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Ah! Antidote!
I don't blame you sha - the lipsrsealed must be that good. cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. girlfriend, you have NOT a clue. cheesy cheesy cheesy.I never spoke in tongues until then, Me respect a yoruba man cha, wink wink wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 2:33am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

Not really. It's the history behind the song with Sly.

~Antidote~:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. girlfriend, you have NOT a clue. cheesy cheesy cheesy.I never spoke in tongues until then, Me respect a yoruba man cha, wink wink wink
Hahahahahaha! You go girl! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You're allowed.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 30, 2008
" tongue tongue tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 2:34am On Apr 30, 2008
StephenP:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Not for errone. . .it took me alot of weeks to figure it out. . . . . . cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics) / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.