Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? (11241 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 2:35am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Antidote,

Did u really spew in tongues?
U can speak more in tongues if u add the extra Island spice.

That must be TUI(typing under the influence).
Matter of fact, it is not a criminal offence. grin grin

@ SLY,

Good plot. . . .
Letz see how Attorney J-gal cope without her tongue especially when kissing is her hobby. tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ J-gal,

Watch your back!!!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:36am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Hahahahahaha! You go girl! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You're allowed.

LOLOLOLOL, don't worry, continue looking fine, you are sure to be bridesmaid grin grin grin, Only fine people in the wedding party, I don't want the camera man to suffer blindness grin grin grin grin, But remember I will still be needing your service if he ever  punches me, grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 2:36am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

Mouth mouth, all mouth grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy,  I already have myself a bedroom bully, I am satisfied,  grin grin grin

ha satisfied in mediocrity?? u gonna need some mouth to mouth resuscitation after am done.  emi ni mo so be. now that's a real yoruba man  cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:38am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Antidote,

Did u really spew in tongues?
You can speak more in tongues if u add the extra Island spice.

That must be TUI(typing under the influence).
Matter of fact, it is not a criminal offence. grin grin

What? so wait, were you that engulfed that you didn't hear? Oh ma daysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, cheesy wink kiss kiss kiss kiss

Patakeeeeee, where art thou o?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:40am On Apr 30, 2008
bawomolo:

ha satisfied in mediocrity?? u going to need some mouth to mouth resuscitation after am done. emi ni mo so be. now that's a real yoruba man cool

OHHHHHHHHHHHH, you don't ever give up, do ya? cheesy cheesy, Keep on dreaming, nothing aint wrong wid dat, tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 2:40am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

LOLOLOLOL, don't worry, continue looking fine, you are sure to be bridesmaid grin grin grin, Only fine people in the wedding party, I don't want the camera man to suffer blindness grin grin grin grin, But remember I will still be needing your service if he ever punches me, grin grin grin
Antidote. . .

Since J-girl is Outta the way. . . .who's next. . .
My hands are hitching right now. . . .I Wanna ''Smack that'' . . . tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 2:42am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

Good plot. . . .
Letz see how Attorney J-girl cope without her tongue especially when kissing is her hobby. tongue tongue tongue tongue

@ J-girl,
Watch your back!!!!!
I'm thinking - without my tongue, I'll still be able to handle him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy although he'll come after you guys sha.
Sly knows he doesn't want to remove my tongue. Just like Antidote, he's TUI. tongue - he wouldn't do that to me!

~Antidote~:

LOLOLOLOL, don't worry, continue looking fine, you are sure to be bridesmaid grin grin grin, Only fine people in the wedding party, I don't want the camera man to suffer blindness grin grin grin grin, But remember I will still be needing your service if he ever punches me, grin grin grin
Girl, I'll be there live and direct. We'll start plans ASAP. if he ever punches you, be rest assured - he'll be someone's bitch. smiley He can't even try it jare! He'll be too mesmerized by you to even lift a hand. He's already putty in your hands. wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:42am On Apr 30, 2008
The Sly:

Antidote. . .

Since J-girl is Outta the way. . . .who's next. . .
My hands are hitching right now. . . .I Wanna ''Smack that'' . . . tongue

Smack what, your bum? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Go right ahead, I can't help but smack mine every now and then, It's too damn fine for moi grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 2:43am On Apr 30, 2008
How can people be proud of hitting a woman? lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:45am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Girl, I'll be there live and direct. We'll start plans ASAP. if he ever punches you, be rest assured - he'll be someone's bitch. smiley He can't even try it jare! He'll be too mesmerized by you to even lift a hand. He's already putty in your hands. wink

Word!! cheesy cheesy cheesy, And especially when I put on some Machel and Allison Hinds and work what ma mama gave me, hell no the ONLY thing he will be smacking is ma lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 2:46am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

Smack what, your bum? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Go right ahead, I can't help but smack mine every now and then, It's too damn fine for moi grin grin grin grin grin
No . . . .U know what i mean. . . . . not me bum. . .how would i smack me bum tongue
Im waiting. . . Who's next pls . . . . cool cool cool

j-girl:

I'm thinking - without my tongue, I'll still be able to handle him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy although he'll come after you guys sha.
Sly knows he doesn't want to remove my tongue. Just like Antidote, he's TUI. tongue - he wouldn't do that to me!

Watch me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TUI ko. . . .TUG entertainment Ni. cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 2:47am On Apr 30, 2008
stillwater:

How can people be proud of hitting a woman? lipsrsealed embarassed
[size=13pt]We'll never know.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:49am On Apr 30, 2008
@sly, buoy do mek me hav fi damage yo, grin grin grin grin grin,

BTW, How come Eldee hasnt shown up? He likes these type of debates,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 2:50am On Apr 30, 2008
Eldee is in ICU. After the match today, i heard he ran mad lipsrsealed

Sly - i will deal with you in ways you'll never comprehend. Yeye Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss angry angry angry angry angry angry angry I can handle you but for Jackal, i'm going to use a power greater than mine.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 2:51am On Apr 30, 2008
@ J-girl,

U reckon?

@ Stillwater,

There's no law that says one has to be proud of EVERYTHING he/she does.
Hitting aint fair but somebody gast to do it to correct em knuckle-headz.

@ Antidote,

Eldee is a GAYnner. . . . . .still mourning over what could have been. grin grin grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 2:52am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

@sly, buoy do mek me hav fi damage yo, grin grin grin grin grin,

BTW, How come Eldee hasnt shown up? He likes these type of debates,
Ohhh NO!!!!

Antidote with her Chinese and Arabics again . . .
Damage my what. . . . are u talking about my (*Censored*) ? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:55am On Apr 30, 2008
@j-girl, be very gentle with Sly, he is very delicate cheesy grin grin grin grin,

erhmmm as for the Jackal, don't worry, I have ALL that it takes to subdue him wink wink wink wink wink

The Sly:

Ohhh NO!!!!

Antidote with her Chinese and Arabics again . . .
Damage my what. . . . are u talking about my (*Censored*) ? cheesy grin cheesy

Get your translator jor cheesy grin grin,

LOL. Now why would I want to damage your pencil grin grin grin( shhhh, J-girl made me say that o), I believe every man is entitled to their pencils, cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 2:56am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Stillwater,

There's no law that says one has to be proud of EVERYTHING he/she does.
Hitting aint fair but somebody gast to do it to correct em knuckle-headz.

Violence's not the answer!!!!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 2:57am On Apr 30, 2008
Jackal.:

@ Antidote,

Eldee is a GAYnner. . . . . .still mourning over what could have been. grin grin grin

Ohhh, Now it is all making sense, Babes dont you think we should send him some Excedrin for his migraine? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, Maybe we can throw in a few for Radiant as well cheesy cheesy. oh oh, and how can we forget our dear friend Pataki cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 3:00am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

@j-girl, be very gentle with Sly, he is very delicate cheesy grin grin grin grin,

erhmmm as for the Jackal, don't worry, I have ALL that it takes to subdue him wink wink wink wink wink

Get your translator jor cheesy grin grin,

LOL. Now why would I want to damage your pencil grin grin grin( shhhh, J-girl made me say that o), I believe every man is entitled to their pencils, cheesy
I'll handle Sly - not to worry. I'm using you to handle Jackal.

EwoooooooO! Antidote, you won't kill me!
Yeah you can damage his pencil - he has enough baby mamas as he is
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 3:01am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

I'll handle Sly - not to worry. I'm using you to handle Jackal.

EwoooooooO! Antidote, you won't kill me!Yeah you can damage his pencil - he has enough baby mamas as he is

Sowry o, not my intention cheesy cheesy cheesy> I am a Lover, not a murderer, wink

Well just pass the Jackal to me, let Me Island handle him wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Jackal1(m): 3:03am On Apr 30, 2008
stillwater:

Violence's not the answer!!!!

Negative!!!!!!!!!!!

Violence is not ALWAYS the answer.
However, for most of these tricks, u need a considerable level of violence to deal with them.
It seems u are yet to encounter a demon-possessed chic. . . . Lil argument, she smashes your plasma screen. . . .trash your shoes, scratch your Jeep and all em kinda stuffs. . . .what is a man supposed to do in such scenario. . . .Kiss her toes?

@ Antidote,

A bottle of tylenol should do.
I dunno who i despise the most. . . . . .Gaynners or heterophobes.
Blimey, i forgot the 2 words are exactly the same thang. cheesy wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 3:04am On Apr 30, 2008
Antidote + J-Girl = Chicken 2

You both cant handle me. . . .so dont even sweat it. . . . cool
And what are u gon do with ma pencil? Plllllllllsssssssssssssss!! nononononn i dont play with it at all. . . cool tongue cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 3:08am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

Sowry o, not my intention cheesy cheesy cheesy> I am a Lover, not a murderer, wink

Well just pass the Jackal to me, let Me Island handle him wink cheesy cheesy
Lol - you're forgiven, dear!
Girl, we all know Jackal is already with you - we don't have to pass him to you wink wink wink wink

The Sly:

You both can't handle me. . . .so don't even sweat it. . . . cool
And what are u gon do with ma pencil? Plllllllllsssssssssssssss!! nononononn i don't play with it at all. . . cool tongue cool
Oh my poor dear Sly, You know what i can do to you.
Don't make me spew everything here. We both know wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 3:09am On Apr 30, 2008
The Sly:

You both can't handle me. . . .so don't even sweat it. . . . cool
And what are u gon do with ma pencil? Plllllllllsssssssssssssss!! nononononn i don't play with it at all. . . cool tongue cool

Sly, please don't kill me with laughter, abeg jare, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pencils were NOT to play with, but to be Played with cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and make impressions cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, erhmmm. I will leave you to J-girl, I trust her very much to deal with you, tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 3:13am On Apr 30, 2008
j-girl:

Lol - you're forgiven, dear!
Girl, we all know Jackal is already with you - we don't have to pass him to you wink wink wink wink

Yes na, pass him, like the dutchie, pon de left hand side grin grin grin grin grin, That's my baby, no one messes with him before getting pass me, My attorney, you can't take these to courts, remember we are going to fry him if he slips up grin grin grin grin

j-girl:

Oh my poor dear Sly, You know what i can do to you.
Don't make me spew everything here. We both know wink

As to the Sly one, deal with his ass, make him pay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I want to see him "rip" the runway out at Riker's island shocked cheesy
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 3:18am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

As to the Sly one, deal with his ass, make him pay grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. I want to see him "rip" the runway out at Riker's island shocked cheesy
Antidote. . .
With J-girl. . .you are deceiving yourself. .
With Chris Brown and Lewis. . . .i got J's key in ma palm. . . cool

For the last time. . . . . .Tell J'girl not to mess with ma pencil. . . .i still got lots of ''write-ups'' to do with it. . . . cool tongue cool
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 30, 2008
Negative!!!!!!!!!!!

Violence is not ALWAYS the answer.
However, for most of these tricks, u need a considerable level of violence to deal with them.

I remember you screaming on some other thread about capital punishment not being the answer to a crime commited and your words were repaying violence for violence is not the answer!!!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong, from what I see here that statement is probably used only when it suits your arguement tongue.

It seems u are yet to encounter a demon-possessed chic. . . . Lil argument, she smashes your plasma screen. . . .trash your shoes, scratch your Jeep and all em kind of stuffs. . . .what is a man supposed to do in such scenario. . . .Kiss her toes?

I screen my acquintances well before getting on to the next level with them tongue.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by jgirl3: 3:26am On Apr 30, 2008
~Antidote~:

Yes na, pass him, like the dutchie, pon de left hand side grin grin grin grin grin, That's my baby, no one messes with him before getting pass me, My attorney, you can't take these to courts, remember we are going to fry him if he slips up grin grin grin grin

Lol - definitely, girl! I'll deal with sly in a different way. He's in denial about it.

The Sly:

Antidote. . .
With J-girl. . .you are deceiving yourself. .
With Chris Brown and Lewis. . . .i got J's key in ma palm. . . cool

For the last time. . . . . .Tell J'girl not to mess with ma pencil. . . .i still got lots of ''write-ups'' to do with it. . . . cool tongue cool
I don't know the rubbish you're writing. We've talked about this. Enough writing cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Sly - stop this now! Just because you know all that stuff about me doesn't mean everyone else on NL should know.
Keep my key in your palm and stop making duplicates! angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 30, 2008
---->Jackal
I Thing I'Ma consider your style. . . . . . . . .
Based on what happened to you at the restaurant. . . i would never take that if i was in yo shoe!
Already i have more than 100 ways to deal with any stubborn cat that tries to mess up
But then again . . .I think a hot dirty smack with my harsh fingers would be a good choice!! making it 101. . .you know. . .just as an alternative
I have done it before though. . . .In sec. school. . . . My people warned me not to try it again because most females are chickens!
The girl tried to cut ma skin with her teeth and without any hesitation,
I delivered a terrible punch straight to her natural pillows. . . .she nearly fainted. . .

I am disappointed in Sly. angry
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 3:32am On Apr 30, 2008
@J-girl, don't mind Sly, word on the street is that his pencil needs a sharpener, Dull points NOT effective at all grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Sly, you better be nice to ma attorney, Afterall, she's the best after JOhnny Cochran, and you better believe that cheesy cheesy.

On that note guys, I am off, Need to sing lullaby for my Jackal( he sees dead people, don't want my baby experiencing any nightmares tonight grin grin grin grin)

J-girl make sure you keep Sly on his leash tonight, That boy just cannot be trusted,

Buenos noches mi amigos, Hasta la vista wink wink wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 3:32am On Apr 30, 2008
stillwater:

I am disappointed in Sly. angry
If God Almighty is for us. . . . .Who can be against us?
Nobody. . . . . . . cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / Guys Endeavour To Fvck That Gal U're Datin If U Want Her To Commit Fully / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.