Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? (11242 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / What Would You Do If A Lady Hits You In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

[/b]

Excuse me, but did I come looking  for gorilla's attention?

No one throws stones at me and gets flowers in return, wink

LOL, This dwarf will continue to cause many sleepless nights, so get used to it goats,
[size=13pt]Exactly my point. At the end of the day, you'll wonder what you've gained from the forum.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
Cadet:

When you're ready to really get back to topic, plz reply the topic. New man, David?

old things are passed away . . . behold . . .  wink

Ok i pose a question to you, would you leave a marriage (10yrs, 3 kids) because the man hits you? Remember its his first time ever.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

madam don't bother replying if you're so not bothered. its not rocket science. Allow people with brains to contribute please.

f
Mr.Agricultural science graduate, I went back to read, just to make sure if aNY of my posts were directed to you, and so far I haven't foulnd any, Erhhmmm
Show me where has your "intellectually inclined brains" taken you? LOL, Don't worry I pity you a few goods for the holidays,
Now honestly, get lost goat, you are too "dark" for my liking,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2008
Whoa hang on who the hell are you calling a goat?

You have started again abi?

Look dont bring it.  Cuz you aint ready. hissssss

Stephen Im sorry forget what I said  angry

~Antidote~:

[/b]

Excuse me, but did I come looking  for gorilla's attention?

No one throws stones at me and gets flowers in return, wink

LOL, This dwarf will continue to cause many sleepless nights, so get used to it goats,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by TheSly: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2008
Here we go again! sad
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Exactly my point. At the end of the day, you'll wonder what you've gained from the forum.[/size]

Let me get one thing straight here, What exactly is bugging you? Just need to get that clear,

@topic
How can one who've NEVER had a woman or even touched one until they were almost 25, give advice on such? LOL,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

Mr.Agricultural science graduate,

and they cry about people making false accusations without facts. lol the irony.

~Antidote~:

you are too "dark" for my liking,

real women arent complaining.  grin

Thank you ma'am, can we get back on topic please? Everything really isnt all about you is it . . .

Some people need to be reminded that signatures are there for the user to employ it FIRST. grin
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Antidote1(f): 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2008
LadyT:

Whoa hang on who the hell are you calling a goat?

[b]You have started again abi?[/b]Look don't bring it.  Cuz you aint ready. hissssss

Stephen I'm sorry forget what I said  angry

Just like the last time when you got involved in matters that didnt concern you, I see you are it again.

Maybe if you read carefully, you would have seen that my ONLY response to you was where I said "excuse me",
But if you really want to get down, let's get started,
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Don't worry. It didn't really phase me. I just wonder why people unnecessarily "flare" up here. It's so unhealthy and totally not worth it. [/size]

smiley

@ topic

No I can't marry a man that hits me. I am not a trouble maker in person, so what would warrant a slap from him unless he has issues?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2008
stillwater:

@ topic

No I can't marry a man that hits me. I am not a trouble maker in person, so what would warrant a slap from him unless he has issues?

just suppose it ever happened that he slapped you in error?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chiegemba(f): 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2008
@ 4him . . . . based on your question y would d husband ever have d thought of raisin his hand on his wife after 3kids and that extended length of marriage? Do u think she really needs 2 wait 2 find out if he's a chronic abuser?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2008
~Antidote~:

Let me get one thing straight here, What exactly is bugging you? Just need to get that clear,
[size=13pt]Why do some posters here feel the need to flare up at any comment? Why can't they just say "Oh, that guy/girl called me this and I am just going to overlook it"? It's really not that hard.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

old things are passed away . . . behold . . . wink

Ok i pose a question to you, would you leave a marriage (10yrs, 3 kids) because the man hits you? Remember its his first time ever.
His first time? The thing with me is I hate when a man shows brutality, and it'll be hard for me to forgive him. The thing is, I'll probably move out of the bedroom into the guest room until we can work things out. No, dnt tell me that staying with will solve it, no, it won't. I can't stand in the same room with a man that I know may or may not slap me again, a man I can't trust to treat me properly.

Later, after we've worked out the problem, I'll move back to the room with him, but if he dares to slap me again, am out. Once, it's forgivable, twice it's a shame on me for staying with him. If he can do it again after we've worked things out, what makes me believe he won't do it again. I'll be wasting my time talking it out with him, again.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2008
This is sooooooooooooooooooooo bloody boring!

Every topic you are involved in gets turned into the Islander freak show.
CALM DOWN Look you are a grown woman about 7 years my senior I suggest you respect yourself.  You yapping on here but in reality outside this cyber world you would not say shit or do shit.  So just shut shit up.

@topic people do dumb stuff in a rage.  You will have to look at the situation as a whole
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2008

What do you mean by "in error"?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2008
cadet came crawling back to me even after i hurled her into the garbage truck.

seriously though, from what i've seen/heard most women would condone it until they reach a breaking point.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

In error? In error? Slap the mother of his children in error? That's the greatest "error".
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chiegemba(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]Why do some posters here feel the need to flare up at any comment? Why can't they just say "Oh, that guy/girl called me this and I am just going to overlook it"? It's really not that hard.[/size]

Dats nl's tradition. . . . undecided i guess with time u wld know wat am talkin about. wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by StephenP(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

[size=13pt]There's no way he could have slapped her in error. Not even if he was drunk as shit.[/size]
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
chiegemba:

@ 4him . . . . based on your question y would d husband ever have d thought of raisin his hand on his wife after 3kids and that extended length of marriage? Do u think she really needs 2 wait 2 find out if he's a chronic abuser?

Scenarios occur that we cant really explain. I see men who have probably lost a job, are frustrated, cant cope with the pressue outside and at home. They snap, before they can collect themselves they've landed a slap on the woman's face.

Would you divorce him?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 11:46pm On Apr 29, 2008
bawomolo:

cadet came crawling back to me even after i hurled her into the garbage truck.
Don't mess with me on this topic. reply the topic and dnt start your love dialogue again. You can't resist me abi? Ekiti erotica!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chiegemba(f): 11:47pm On Apr 29, 2008
"In Error"? makes me wonder wat dat really means
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2008
4Him the only way he would be justified is if she was nagging him and pushing and shoving him!
Im sorry too bad you lost your job and you are stressed.  As a unit (husband and wife) I will be just as stressed as you.  I dont go round slapping faces!
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by eterpete: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2008
, i am dodging all the flying objects here and i'll just say, no woman should stay in an abusive relationship! It's not worth it for you, the guy and your kids. The talk about culture is 'lazy', culture evolved and didn't come ready made! Religion? Poverty motivates many of the interpretation of holy books in Nigeria,

I'm out! wink
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 29, 2008
chiegemba:

"In Error"? makes me wonder what that really means

it does happen, maybe he never meant it, things happen in a flash that we cant explain minutes later.
People react differently in anger, even so-called good natured women have been known to get physical on rare occassions.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by chiegemba(f): 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

Scenarios occur that we can't really explain. I see men who have probably lost a job, are frustrated, can't cope with the pressue outside and at home. They snap, before they can collect themselves they've landed a slap on the woman's face.

Would you divorce him?

4 one it sure wld lead 2 a separation. . . y in d world wld u want 2 snap? i sure didnt get married 2 a maniac who cant control his anger using his wife as wat? . . . a bait? . . . . "beats my imagination though" sad
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2008
LadyT:

4Him the only way he would be justified is if she was nagging him and pushing and shoving him!
I'm sorry too bad you lost your job and you are stressed.  As a unit (husband and wife) I will be just as stressed as you.  I don't go round slapping faces!

that, my dear, happens in many many homes. I'm glad you at least admit that most times the woman is perhaps at fault, i'm not saying you shld slap your wife if she nags but a woman's tongue can literarily push a man over the edge.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2008
4 Him:

Would you divorce him?
I don't dig divorcement, but I can't allow any cultural taboo to make me stay in an abusive marriage.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by bawomolo(m): 11:52pm On Apr 29, 2008
what if the woman hits him first, then he is justified to defend himself. and yeah things happen that can push a man to madness.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by 4Him1(m): 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2008
chiegemba:

4 one it sure would lead 2 a separation. . . y in d world would u want 2 snap? i sure didnt get married 2 a maniac who can't control his anger using his wife as what? . . . a bait? . . . . "beats my imagination though" sad

haba madam. we are all humans, can you honestly tell us you've not gone off your tether before in anger?
Its nothing to do with being a maniac, remember that men find it much easier to physically express themselves than women. It may be one more reason a man is more likely to boil over with his fists than his brain.
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by Cadet(f): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2008
bawomolo:

what if the woman hits him first, then he is justified to defend himself. and yeah things happen that can push a man to madness.
so two wrongs make a right?
Re: Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ? by LadyT(f): 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2008
If you slap expect to get slapped back!  It dont matter which way round it is.

That will stop all these slappers we have round here  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / He Wants Me To Leave Clothes / When She Says She Is Not In The Mood And Does This ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.