Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,535 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage (24280 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by toideve(m): 3:24am On Jun 01, 2013
I dont understand The part that says 10 years for witness undecided

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by sac010: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2013
Klinee: live let armed rubber,boko haram,canibalism,murderer live too.mumu. U ar a fool

Can I ask you what the difference is between you and Boko haram? Terrorism is terrorism.

Boko Haram holds certain beliefs that you do not subscribe to. They have decided that as a result of these beliefs you are to be punished and slaughtered on earth while you proceed to reap more suffering in the here after. We call that terrorism and condemn it harshly.

A group of people have decided to live their lives in a manner that does not agree with beliefs that you feel strongly about so you think they should be deprived of freedom and maybe killed even though their lives do not affect yours adversely in anyway.

Sounds like terrorism lite at the very best.

You may continue to hold this stance but I ask you to also be understanding of the next bomb that goes off in the North because they are doing exactly what you want. Imposing their personal beliefs and standards on the rest of the world.

The question is what gives you the right to do it and not them? You are no more or less justified to pursue the zeal of your morality than they are. That is why we have laws. Laws level the playing ground and ensure we can co exist in spite of our differences. the intent of law is to preserve the entity from disintegration and protect all members of society not just the many or the loud voiced because the majority in one case might be part of another minority class. Unfortunately our lawmakers have decided to turn their offices into their own personal shrine to hypocrisy. While they loot the treasury and continue to cheat Nigerians they take a popular (and seemingly moral) stance on an issue they know will incense the polity. And it is sad to see us playing right into their hands.

You may ask, where does one draw the line bestiality, incest? well you are forgetting another line. today it is a jail sentence for gay marriage, tomorrow it might be inter ethnic marriage then inter faith marriage and the downward spiral continues. Do you find this ridiculous? well that's just as ridiculous as the arbitrary moral lines people draw in the sand rather than face the genesis of their prejudice.

I don't know when humanity will finally learn that no good comes from discrimination. Hitler did it and failed, there was slavery and racism in America and that collapsed. Homophobia was the order of the day in these western countries and that did not hold up to the scrutiny of an objective conscience. This too will not hold up and I ask you to mark my words. Many people may suffer and many people may die but the human spirit will keep moving forward and in a few years we will look back at these days with shame.

Why don't we break the cycle for once. Learn from the past and get over yourselves. Don't like this take too long.

I will also just like to comment on the idea that tolerance of same sex relationships is a western invention. As I pointed our earlier, these countries were plenty homophobic, in fact, homophobia was also a western invention but as time went on and research revealed sexuality to be a disposition rather than a choice, as people began to realize the millions of well adjusted gays that contributed positively to society, their cousins, their brothers, their classmates it became very clear that even though individuals may hold whatever beliefs they want, the state cannot continue to marginalize a sub set of its people. There is no invention there it is simply evolution of ideas based on science and experience.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by novicali: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2013
nep2ra: Since the House of Representatives and majority of holier-than-thou Nairalanders have appointed themselves the moral police regarding sexual matters, I think they should go the full length. Let it become a punishable offence for unmarried adults to have sex. Let cohabitation be punishable by law. Let adultery attract the maximum punishment by law. Let teenage sex carry the death penalty. There shall be no partiality when it comes to moral issues as this one.
You talk about moral issues and you are declining such much in support good morals. Is it moral for a man to sleep with another man and having sex? Don't you think that naturally anus is not made fro sex? Is it not natural that Virgina of a woman is made for sex? Can't you understand that the Anus is for excretion of shit! I mean Shit! is not for sex! Don't understand that Sex through the Virgina is for the procreation and extension of humanity on the face of this earth. Don't you think that the homosexuals are committing crimes against humanity. Why would homosexuals like to adopt babies that they didn't give birth to? Don't you think that even animals cannot commit such heinous crime that the so-called homosexuals are committing against nature. Can't you get it that nature made it in away that there are principles in place for everything that is to done on earth? That sex principle is between the penis and the Virgina and every other thing created by God obeys this principle. Why is it so that is man that is created in the image of God that is violating this principle? That since the inception of the world marriage has been in between man and woman, why is it being turn upside down in this generation and why are you supporting such an immoral act? Don't you think that it is a shame for a man and man to have sex together? Why are we subjecting ourselves to the pressure from the white man? why are we so losing ourselves to the white man and thereby forgetting ourselves? How many of our cultures have been sold to the white and they agreed to buy? If "homosexualism" is an African thing they will call it a primitive character and will pursue the course to exterminate it. Therefore, whatever that comes from them should not be abhorred even when it hard for us to swallow we will be asked to pipe it down our throat by force? Don't you understand that the white man knows that homosexualism is a shameful act and it is indicting their moral capabilities, in oder to avoid the shame they want to make it a universal thing. Can't you stand up for once as a black man and beat your chest and say I am who I am instead of becoming another person.Bros wake up from your sleep you have been prank by these white men again.Tell them you are not sleeping that you are full awake, that you know their gimmicks, tell them that they should "carry" their dirty and immoral character to their land, tell them that our land forbids this character period!
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by sac010: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2013
novicali:
You talk about moral issues and you are declining such much in support good morals. Is it moral for a man to sleep with another man and having sex? Don't you think that naturally anus is not made fro sex? Is it not natural that Virgina of a woman is made for sex? Can't you understand that the Anus is for excretion of shit! I mean Shit! is not for sex! Don't understand that Sex through the Virgina is for the procreation and extension of humanity on the face of this earth. Don't you think that the homosexuals are committing crimes against humanity. Why would homosexuals like to adopt babies that they didn't give birth to? Don't you think that even animals cannot commit such heinous crime that the so-called homosexuals are committing against nature. Can't you get...

Your views are perfectly understood however I will like you to elaborate more on why all these other "crimes against humanity" you quoted from nep2ra are not being singled out for jail terms.

Is it that they are less of crimes against humanity because you can understand and perhaps even commit a few yourself? if so then why is your understanding or disposition to commit these said crimes superior to that of others who understand why a woman would want to sleep with another woman.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by sac010: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2013
Ozichim:
This is one of the greatest lie and manipulation ever told against humanity. Devil succeeded in manipulating man to lie against themselves. There is no born lesbian or homosexual. Ask and you will be told that any man any day can become a homosexual if he chooses to be one or even if he or she did not choose to be one. For example since you believe this lie (Man are born gays), if you are not a gay already you will likely easily become one. Been a gay is like becoming a drug addict. Live and have gays as friend and or try to join them in their devilish sexual life then the devil will possess you. Homosexual and lesbianism is a devilish act. Any person or any of the gays that have little moral life in Him or her will acknowledge this as the truth. So trying to manipulate the world will not work. The people that have experienced this will testify to this. Have you ever asked yourself why such fellows are always common amongst the witches and the secret societies and amongst men of dubious character?

Bros, do you know how hard it is to be gay in this life? The stigma, the lying, the pain. Trust me if anyone could choose to be gay no body would be gay.

In addition, I hope you know that homophobia is more recent in human history than homosexuality. In ancient Rome, it was perfectly acceptable for men to take male lovers. it was seen as a show of power. Rich African women of days past have been known to marry other women. People were gay before there was a devil and they will be gay no matter how illegal it is or how closed minded and near sighted majority of their country men are.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by novicali: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2013
sac010:

Your views are perfectly understood however I will like you to elaborate more on why all these other "crimes against humanity" you quoted from nep2ra are not being singled out for jail terms.

Is it that they are less of crimes against humanity because you can understand and perhaps even commit a few yourself? if so then why is your understanding or disposition to commit these said crimes superior to that of others who understand why a woman would want to sleep with another woman.
These are the contradictions in life that should be avoided. Gay and lesbianism are contrary to the natural ways of having intimacy. The practice is wickedness to humanity.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by justwise(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2013
novicali:
These are the contradictions in life that should be avoided. Gay and lesbianism are contrary to the natural ways of having intimacy. The practice is wickedness to humanity.

Says who?

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by sac010: 11:00am On Jun 02, 2013
Ozichim:
You forgot that many drug dealers are happily doing their drug. They are adults and many are leaving normal live. So why are the world stopping people from using drug?
Just like drug dealers the gays can also kill you or sack you if you try to stop or correct them. Two mature brothers and sisters, mother and daughter, mother and son, father and son can also decide to share things amongst themselves since they are all adult. They should be allowed to continue since they are happily doing their thing, and they are enjoying it; infact they are not harming anybody. Immorality is evil and it is still evil. We know that iniquity shall abound but to make us begin to see evil as good and even good as evil is so much wickedness against those that want righteousness to be maintained. You must wait until Jesus take his children away then you and the devil (Satan) can turn the world to anything you like.

Drugs kill people and make them sick. Being gay alone is not known to be the cause of death or illness (please lets leave the HIV debate out of this. Straight people get STDs too).

Incest has been known to lead to genetic mutation in off springs. Bestiality may be illegal because animals can't give consent, I'm not sure. Murder is illegal because someone is robbed of his fundamental right to live and so on and so on.

This is the knowledge available for us to make decisions today. It may not always be the case and that is why laws get reviewed.

I must state clearly that I don't think this is a moral argument. Homosexuality can definitely be wrong and evil but this depends on what you believe and you are free to believe this because the law supports you in your freedoms and liberties.

The irony is that you have somehow decided this freedom and liberty can only be extended to you and people who think like you. That is the crux of the matter.

You don't have to like gay people or accept them personally. You can disown your child if he is gay or excommunicate your friends. That is your right. But as a matter of law it is dangerous for a nation to trample on the rights of others simply to please the majority. Please tell me you understand and appreciate this distinction.

If this is about Jesus coming to take his children then you better start drafting legislature to ban Islam, Guru Maraji and the host of other christian sects that don't agree with your pastor. Nigeria is not a religious state.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by sac010: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2013
novicali:

Let's say this is scientifically accurate (though no evidence has been brought forward to support the claim) can you comment on adultery and fornication. Are those less or more wicked ways of having intimacy?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by sac010: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2013
godunia: u re right my friend.these people exist amongs us but how do u prosecute them without a law?if u arrest a homosexual today with what wld u charge him? For adultery?mmmm.well its a crime to rob yet there are still armed robbers but if they re caught,they no what wld happen to them.same goes for homo/gay stuff.trust naija police,de wont fail to interpret d law beyond what is lawful.gays or whatever u call yrself STAY clear,if u re caught mmmmmmm

I don't think adultery is a crime in Nigeria, but it may be the next law proposed by the geniuses in Abuja.

Though I don't agree with it there are sodomy laws in Nigeria's penal code that actually criminalize same sex relations. So they would be able to charge the arrested homosexual if they have the proper evidence.

This bill is not about that. Open your eyes. The bill is a distraction. It is taking advantage of the blindness Nigerians have when the issue of same sex relations come up.

I'm surprised you are not even more petrified than the gays by your comments in bold. In a country where the rule of law prevailed, this law would be entirely moot because to be caught would require the police to establish probably cause and then get a warrant from a judge to install secret cameras in your bedroom etc and in one year of its execution they would realize how stupid it was. But in Nigeria, this law gives the police another reason to mess with civilians. If I don't like you I would simply accuse you of being gay. This law will give them something to charge you with.

When you let government into someone else's bedroom, you are leaving the door and window of yours open as well. THINK!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Klinee: 2:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
@Sac010 all your comments here is devilish,demonic and decieving.Gay is not human being,is an act and its against humanity just like killing.if u can justify gay is 100% possible to justify murderers and commonise it too.stop all those believe.if u continue with all those adopted believe of yours there can never be peace in the world.the gravity of homosexualism is so enomours.GAYISM IS EVIL.No science that will prove gay as natural unles gay-science people,which is not true.Gay is an invented act just like driving of motor-car and murdering.we condem gay and murder because they are inhuman,against human existance,ugly,atrosity,unholy,unearthly and unGodly.if u justify gay i tell u i will also justify murder too.gay is evil condem it pls! I beg u! For the benefit of all us.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Horus(m): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
A man should not be intimidated by a homosexual. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating, killing and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves. If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different intimate preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a homosexual or lesbian you’re afraid you might become a homosexual or a lesbian.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Klinee: @Sac010 all your comments here is devilish,demonic and decieving.Gay is not human being,is an act and its against humanity just like killing.if u can justify gay is 100% possible to justify murderers and commonise it too.stop all those believe.if u continue with all those adopted believe of yours there can never be peace in the world.the gravity of homosexualism is so enomours.GAYISM IS EVIL.No science that will prove gay as natural unles gay-science people,which is not true.Gay is an invented act just like driving of motor-car and murdering.we condem gay and murder because they are inhuman,against human existance,ugly,atrosity,unholy,unearthly and unGodly.if u justify gay i tell u i will also justify murder too.gay is evil condem it pls! I beg u! For the benefit of all us.

You have a looong way to go son. Your education was a waste.

5 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Klinee: 4:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
masonkz:

You have a looong way to go son. Your education is a waste.
you are a fool.idiot
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Klinee: you are a fool.idiot

More than 90% of your posts are gay-themed. While mine is understandable, I can't speak much for yours. Why so obsessed?. Did your boyfriend break up with you? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
sac010:

Can I ask you what the difference is between you and Boko haram? Terrorism is terrorism.

Boko Haram holds certain beliefs that you do not subscribe to. They have decided that as a result of these beliefs you are to be punished and slaughtered on earth while you proceed to reap more suffering in the here after. We call that terrorism and condemn it harshly.

A group of people have decided to live their lives in a manner that does not agree with beliefs that you feel strongly about so you think they should be deprived of freedom and maybe killed even though their lives do not affect yours adversely in anyway.

Sounds like terrorism lite at the very best.
That was great.thanks.superbly said.
You may continue to hold this stance but I ask you to also be understanding of the next bomb that goes off in the North because they are doing exactly what you want. Imposing their personal beliefs and standards on the rest of the world.

The question is what gives you the right to do it and not them? You are no more or less justified to pursue the zeal of your morality than they are. That is why we have laws. Laws level the playing ground and ensure we can co exist in spite of our differences. the intent of law is to preserve the entity from disintegration and protect all members of society not just the many or the loud voiced because the majority in one case might be part of another minority class. Unfortunately our lawmakers have decided to turn their offices into their own personal shrine to hypocrisy. While they loot the treasury and continue to cheat Nigerians they take a popular (and seemingly moral) stance on an issue they know will incense the polity. And it is sad to see us playing right into their hands.

You may ask, where does one draw the line bestiality, incest? well you are forgetting another line. today it is a jail sentence for gay marriage, tomorrow it might be inter ethnic marriage then inter faith marriage and the downward spiral continues. Do you find this ridiculous? well that's just as ridiculous as the arbitrary moral lines people draw in the sand rather than face the genesis of their prejudice.

I don't know when humanity will finally learn that no good comes from discrimination. Hitler did it and failed, there was slavery and racism in America and that collapsed. Homophobia was the order of the day in these western countries and that did not hold up to the scrutiny of an objective conscience. This too will not hold up and I ask you to mark my words. Many people may suffer and many people may die but the human spirit will keep moving forward and in a few years we will look back at these days with shame.

Why don't we break the cycle for once. Learn from the past and get over yourselves. Don't like this take too long.

I will also just like to comment on the idea that tolerance of same sex relationships is a western invention. As I pointed our earlier, these countries were plenty homophobic, in fact, homophobia was also a western invention but as time went on and research revealed sexuality to be a disposition rather than a choice, as people began to realize the millions of well adjusted gays that contributed positively to society, their cousins, their brothers, their classmates it became very clear that even though individuals may hold whatever beliefs they want, the state cannot continue to marginalize a sub set of its people. There is no invention there it is simply evolution of ideas based on science and experience.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 03, 2013
i've been reading comments here that are both pro-gay and anti-gay. But i insist that 14 years is too lenient on homosexuals, it should be DEATH PENALTY. i barcanista will play my part in making life unbearable for any person or group of persons that publicly attempt to practice or promote homosexuality in my area. I barcanista will mobilize youths to lynch and brutally kill such individual or individuals no matter how highly placed they are. homosexuality is worse than terrorism, it destroys basic family culture and values, hence it must be terminated off the Nigerian soil by any means whether legitimate or through JUNGLE JUSTICE. God bless Naija 4eva
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by justwise(m): 8:20am On Jun 03, 2013
masonkz:

You have a looong way to go son. Your education was a waste.

I agreed.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by preselect(m): 11:31am On Jun 03, 2013
sac010:

Drugs kill people and make them sick. Being gay alone is not known to be the cause of death or illness (please lets leave the HIV debate out of this. Straight people get STDs too).

Incest has been known to lead to genetic mutation in off springs. Bestiality may be illegal because animals can't give consent, I'm not sure. Murder is illegal because someone is robbed of his fundamental right to live and so on and so on.

This is the knowledge available for us to make decisions today. It may not always be the case and that is why laws get reviewed.

I must state clearly that I don't think this is a moral argument. Homosexuality can definitely be wrong and evil but this depends on what you believe and you are free to believe this because the law supports you in your freedoms and liberties.

The irony is that you have somehow decided this freedom and liberty can only be extended to you and people who think like you. That is the crux of the matter.

You don't have to like gay people or accept them personally. You can disown your child if he is gay or excommunicate your friends. That is your right. But as a matter of law it is dangerous for a nation to trample on the rights of others simply to please the majority. Please tell me you understand and appreciate this distinction.

If this is about Jesus coming to take his children then you better start drafting legislature to ban Islam, Guru Maraji and the host of other christian sects that don't agree with your pastor. Nigeria is not a religious state.

I almost thought I was the one making this post.
Unfortunately, people can't make this distinction you tried to show. Wherever I debate this issue, the first thing they ask me is "are you gay?" grin
And when they have nothing else to say they start name calling. grin

People try to use Christianity to defend this law, and I ask them, would jesus lock up gays and lesbians to 14yrs?

Perhaps Jesus would say "he who is without sin should sign the jail sentence" grin

Govt passes a law to lock up people that didnt hurt anyone and people are clapping. They don't realize how much dangerous that precedent could prove to be.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by successcertain: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
When we are still trying to recover our mentally brainwashed brothers and sister who are sank into the racist western religion and education doom. They are now introducing their gayness human destruction and population control agenda which we the smart people know is a trick to turn African into homosexual haven also to control the negro population. But in 20/30 years to come when they have succeeded in brainwashing the whole negro nation into been homosexual, then they turn their back on us by been the same people to condemn homosexual telling us they now realize their mistakes and start to do a way with homosexual, then the only people practicing homosexual will be their older men and women while their youth re-brand their selves to normal attitude oh by then it would be too late for the black people because we are a one way street people anything introduce to us by the western people turn to addiction and destruction of the whole populace. grin grin grin
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by successcertain: 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
My advice to the westerner okay we don hear una be gay ?and una like am goodluck with it and please dont stop legalizing it it till una go extinct, who are you guys fooling? thinking we will also suck up every shit you introduce when we are becoming wiser and stronger with your fraud tactics to colonies the human minds. if una like make una turn whole of una nation to homosexual heaven on eath till una go extinct goodluck with it. as for African sorry we still breeding and making much babies till we overpopulate the earth and rule the world and colonize the world in a positive way.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 2:45am On Jun 04, 2013
pres-elect:

I almost thought I was the one making this post.
Unfortunately, people can't make this distinction you tried to show. Wherever I debate this issue, the first thing they ask me is "are you gay?" grin
And when they have nothing else to say they start name calling. grin

People try to use Christianity to defend this law, and I ask them, would jesus lock up gays and lesbians to 14yrs?

Perhaps Jesus would say "he who is without sin should sign the jail sentence" grin

Govt passes a law to lock up people that didnt hurt anyone and people are clapping. They don't realize how much dangerous that precedent could prove to be.
this is a precedent the entire Nigerian populace in support of this bill don't know is that it will some day turn the tables on them and clamp down on their privacy and life.very soon the legislooters can say surveillance camera's be installed in every houses in the north to check activities of the terrorists.how would that ring in their ears.sodomy laws and anti-gay legislations are made solely to clamp down on gays.this bill is in no way beneficial to the nigerian society.they would regret this.it prohibits same-sex PDA.it doesn't define it to be kissing only.so it means.two hetero friends can't hug publicly.it would encourage the witch-hunt of people suspected to be gay,firstly u'd see a lot of effeminate guys and macho looking ladies fall into the traps of this law.this bill already promotes lynching of gays has an average nigerian expresses satisfaction of such amd thinks the bill empowers him/her to lynch or mob anyone he assumes to be gay.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by lovelydoll: 4:04am On Jun 04, 2013
Klinee: @Sac010 all your comments here is devilish,demonic and decieving.Gay is not human being,is an act and its against humanity just like killing.if u can justify gay is 100% possible to justify murderers and commonise it too.stop all those believe.if u continue with all those adopted believe of yours there can never be peace in the world.the gravity of homosexualism is so enomours.GAYISM IS EVIL.No science that will prove gay as natural unles gay-science people,which is not true.Gay is an invented act just like driving of motor-car and murdering.we condem gay and murder because they are inhuman,against human existance,ugly,atrosity,unholy,unearthly and unGodly.if u justify gay i tell u i will also justify murder too.gay is evil condem it pls! I beg u! For the benefit of all us.

you are hella dumb
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 8:49am On Jun 04, 2013
goyston:

Okay. Why is this relevant? Why would allowing gays to marry result in people marrying their son or daughter?

Yeah, because that's the next stage of human perversion.

The perverts who started homosexuality acceptance, de-criminalization and now legalization will move on to i n c e s t.

Just as they've started doing for Pedophilia.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/academic-conference-seeks-to-normalize-pedophilia/

http://b4uact.org/science/symp/2011/index.htm

http://b4uact.org/index.htm

That's why it's relevant my friend.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2013
sac010:

Ok sir, read through.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/13/brett-shaad-meningitis_n_3076355.html

Enjoy.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2013
sac010:

This is BS.

Majority in the Western nations have trampled on the rights of the minority for millennial.

Polygamy is outlawed in most of the Western nations.

I n c e s t is outlawed.

Pedophilia is outlawed.

Only a few countries have so far legalized homosexual marriage.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2013
sac010:

Bros, do you know how hard it is to be gay in this life? The stigma, the lying, the pain. Trust me if anyone could choose to be gay no body would be gay.

In addition, I hope you know that homophobia is more recent in human history than homosexuality. In ancient Rome, it was perfectly acceptable for men to take male lovers. it was seen as a show of power. Rich African women of days past have been known to marry other women. People were gay before there was a devil and they will be gay no matter how illegal it is or how closed minded and near sighted majority of their country men are.

You are deceiving yourself.

This is the sort of excuses criminals resort to when caught in an act of crime.

They blame everything and everyone but themselves.

Homosexuality is an addiction.

It's just a bad thing you picked up somewhere and is now finding acceptance in friends doing the same thing and telling you that you are not capable of controlling your urge.

It is false. They don't mean well for you because they are lying.

You may take advantage of the resources available for you if you chose to.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31/gay-cure-app_n_3365681.html

http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com/setting-captives-free-mobile-app/

You can control your mind, you are a human being not an animal.

You have to take responsibility for your life.

Those urging you on have their own agenda.

Be strong and be a man.

Your mind is made for constructive ventures not for perversion and destruction.

Homosexuality will ruin and destroy your life if you don't fight it now.

Homosexuality is as ancient as we can imagine, but it has always been wrong/abnormal/evil.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 9:47am On Jun 04, 2013
godunia: u re right my friend.these people exist amongs us but how do u prosecute them without a law?[b]if u arrest a homosexual today with what wld u charge him? For adultery?[/b]mmmm.well its a crime to rob yet there are still armed robbers but if they re caught,they no what wld happen to them.same goes for homo/gay stuff.trust naija police,de wont fail to interpret d law beyond what is lawful.gays or whatever u call yrself STAY clear,if u re caught mmmmmmm

Actually there exist laws against homosexuality in Nigeria already.

The penalty is death in the Sharia compliant states of the North.

In the rest of the country it is 14 years imprisonment maximum.

This current bill seeks to criminalize homosexual marriage in essence.

Our law makers actually moved a step ahead of the perversion that is current roving through the whole world before they bring their nonsense here.

They are currently charged for Sodomy.

And mind you, many have been charged and convicted under that law.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2013
barcanista: i've been reading comments here that are both pro-gay and anti-gay. But i insist that 14 years is too lenient on homosexuals, it should be DEATH PENALTY. i barcanista will play my part in making life unbearable for any person or group of persons that publicly attempt to practice or promote homosexuality in my area. I barcanista will mobilize youths to lynch and brutally kill such individual or individuals no matter how highly placed they are. homosexuality is worse than terrorism, it destroys basic family culture and values, hence it must be terminated off the Nigerian soil by any means whether legitimate or through JUNGLE JUSTICE. God bless Naija 4eva

Please don't take the laws into your hands.

It is exactly to prevent this type of thing (JUNGLE JUSTICE) that the law has been enacted.

No, nobody will risk the public shaming by daring to come out in Nigeria.

The other person who attempted to use the public media for such nonsense had her career jeopardized.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Too late. The world has gone far too gay for Nigeria to do anything about it. Wait till they start giving state banquet and reception to foreign gay presidents and dignitaries. Na so arab people misbehave with anti-women law and US sent them a female secretary of state, Madeleine Albright. See their people they look them for TV dey bow for Madeleine, dey throw red carpet for her, dey salute her.

...And then several years after sent their president to bow and apologize for all their wrongs.

How could you have missed that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WlqW6UCeaY
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
matrixme: This country just sinks into depths of mediocrity daily. The headlines one day would read "I have done well, says Jonathan", the next day, the Senate would approve anti-gay laws. Yet, a lot of people feeling good about these news are unemployed and probably not well fed. This is a country whereby popular baby factories have been recently uncovered whereby young girls would actually sell their babies for money, yet we think we are more morally upright than some 'western' countries whose citizens would not even dare a thing like that. Even the religious bodies that acts as advocates for the marriage institution has a social justice system that is perverted. We either kill innocent people or live extravagantly and insensitive about the plight of the poor all in the name of God. Our country is deeply entrenched in corruption, insecurity, poverty, educational deprivation, lack of infrastructures and quality health services, yet we are silent on any of these pressing issues. We just like ostriches burying our heads in the sand,denying the reality in our lives by appearing morally relevant, yet, our butt is glaring to all. We will see how far this gets us!

Take a look at this.

http://www.policymic.com/articles/28582/kermit-gosnell-abortion-doctor-charged-with-8-counts-of-murder

And this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22459435

Mind you, these went on for years before they were busted.

We don't know how many of such are going on presently.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by porka: 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Science says that people are born gay, so what is a law going to do?

Depending on who authors the 'science'

'Science' also claimed that Blacks have lower IQ than Whites.

So much for science.

We know no one is born a homosexual.

Just like we know Blacks routinely beat Whites in many intelligent endeavors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

David Ejoor Is Dead / Okorocha Arrives National Assembly, Denied Accreditation / Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.