Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage (24283 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Death Sentences Commuted To 10 Years Imprisonment / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Abati Is A Product Of Same-Sex Marriage” – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 31, 2013
tunapawizzy: [size=14pt]WHY NOW NA WHO DEM OFFEND.....EVEN IF ITS A SIN WHY CRUCIFY THEM BECAUSE THEY SIN DIFFERENTLY FROM US[/size]
JUST SAY THE TRUTH U AR A GAY, SILLY WORDS 4M U...HW CAN U BE SUPPORTI EVIL..
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by roxell120(m): 12:33pm On May 31, 2013
i can see devils and lucifers quoting the word of GOD. DEAR LORD, I HOPE YOUR EYES ARE WIDE OPEN OOO
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 31, 2013
ozodigboo: Rubbish .
With everything going wrong in Naija [ corruption, power failure, Boko Haram etc ] they go to debate same-sex marriage ?
If our next president is gay, but organizes our country to European standards, I WILL SUPPORT HIM !
SMH at misplacement of priorities.
I HAIL OOH MR GAY, FOOLISH IDIOT BOY LIKE U, 4GET HELL IS REAL
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by roxell120(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2013
nacosprof: I HAIL OOH MR GAY, FOOLISH IDIOT BOY LIKE U, 4GET HELL IS REAL

HEY Mr MAN, THIS HEAVEN YOU PREACH, ARE U SURE OF IT?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2013
Normally I would have posted something to blow you haterz off but clearly too many immature developing brains with silly arguements on thread.just a sentence:
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY MARRIAGE,BLAME STRAIGHT COUPLES,THEY KEEP HAVING GAY KIDS".

5 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by ozoemeka(m): 1:45pm On May 31, 2013
tempest01: Waiting for the west to start condemnation

That's not a problem. They simply will withdraw their foreign aid and in 6 months nigeria will repeal this nonsense. Why kill a man because he sins differently from you?

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 31, 2013
Homosexuality and same-sex marriages are relatively harmless compared to things like insecurity, flood etc. These people need to get their priorities straight.

3 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 31, 2013
ozo_emeka:

That's not a problem. They simply will withdraw their foreign aid and in 6 months nigeria will repeal this nonsense. Why kill a man because he sins differently from you?
Seriously, I don't understand why our leaders keep looking for rabbits in the ocean.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by collynzo2(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2013
ozo_emeka:

Do you think we survive on their aids? Lol that your logic can also be applied to murderes and rapîsts, they also sin differently from you unless you are one of them.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2013
collynzo2: Do you think we survive on their aids? Lol that your logic can also be applied to murderes and rapîsts, they also sin differently from you unless you are one of them.
How are robbery, raping and murder in the same category with homosexual? Please, I would be very interested to know because two people who agree to share something common to them is their own business not for the public.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by collynzo2(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2013
all4naija: How are robbery, raping and murder in the same category with homosexual? Please, I would be very interested to know because two people who agree to share something common to them is their own business not for the public.
I was only pointing out the big fault in his logic, supporters of homosexuality have a way of coming out with heavily flawed logic all the time. The fact that he even thinks withdrawal of foreign aid will have any effect on Nigeria says it all. One more thing, homosexuals are not contented with keeping their disgusting acts private, they want to make it public that's the problem.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by olascobobo: 2:38pm On May 31, 2013
Confirm,de shud av even made it life imprisonment.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Ozichim(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Science says that people are born gay, so what is a law going to do?
This is one of the greatest lie and manipulation ever told against humanity. Devil succeeded in manipulating man to lie against themselves. There is no born lesbian or homosexual. Ask and you will be told that any man any day can become a homosexual if he chooses to be one or even if he or she did not choose to be one. For example since you believe this lie (Man are born gays), if you are not a gay already you will likely easily become one. Been a gay is like becoming a drug addict. Live and have gays as friend and or try to join them in their devilish sexual life then the devil will possess you. Homosexual and lesbianism is a devilish act. Any person or any of the gays that have little moral life in Him or her will acknowledge this as the truth. So trying to manipulate the world will not work. The people that have experienced this will testify to this. Have you ever asked yourself why such fellows are always common amongst the witches and the secret societies and amongst men of dubious character?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Ozichim(m): 3:00pm On May 31, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: Normally I would have posted something to blow you haterz off but clearly too many immature developing brains with silly arguements on thread.just a sentence:
"IF YOU DON'T LIKE GAY MARRIAGE,BLAME STRAIGHT COUPLES,THEY KEEP HAVING GAY KIDS".
Sorry for you! you have been deceived. Straight couples are also giving birth to thieves and harlots. But none of these are born thief or harlot, the same situation that turn them to harlot or thief can also turn anybody to lesbian or homosexual.
Thieves are forced to stop stealing and harlots are encouraged to stop, and even killers can equally stop killing but you said that lesbians and homosexuals should continue leaving their devilish life. I tell you repent or you perish.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by novicali: 3:02pm On May 31, 2013
THIS IS HARD ON MAN! (From The Page of "What Is Your Take On This")

Two days back, the French government condescended its integrity by yielding to the pressure coming from some quarters and consequently helping the enemies of humanity to further leash and humiliate the dignity of man by enacting and signing into law the deplorable Gay marriage right.
This page is frowning at the gullibility of the French authority in short-changing its reputation to such abysmal standard that will further lead to depletion of the fabrics of the moral standards of French people and the world in general. Upholding and signing into law the gay marriage right, will only stimulate a different thought on what the essence of humanity is all about in the life of this present generation. It is apt therefore, to say that this gesture is anti human, anti nature and in fact is immoral, and as a result this law should be rescinded in order to save the dignity and value of man on the face of this earth.
Suffice it to say that if this law continue to have its way in our societies, for sure we are building up generations that will know nothing better than an act that is absurd and immoral. It is important for this generation to think about the kind of moral values that they inherited from the past generation and then try to harmonize and put in place the right moral standard that the coming generation will always be grateful.
However, yesterday it was the turn of the British Congress and the Executive as they trade words against each other, name calling from the Prime Minister was the order of the day. The Prime Minister has opted voluntarily to become the evangelist of "homosexualism" as he has continued in spreading the "good news" of gay rights among other countries especially in the third world. So far he has used his position to threaten many poor country to bow to his gospel if not their aid from the British government will cease to flow. This also, this page considers as an repression against man and his well-being, because such "help" to humanity should not in any way be traded over the gay right issue.
Well, we keep our fingers cross waiting for the outcome of the tussle between the Congress and the Executive on this matter. On the other hand, this page therefore urges all well meaning members of the British Congress and all the law makers in the world to resist this move and to stand on their feet against it, by so doing they will save man and his dignity. Truth is bitter, but it is the hard and only way to be out of any negative situation in life. Clicking on the like button on this page means that you love truth.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Ozichim(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2013
all4naija: How are robbery, raping and murder in the same category with homosexual? Please, I would be very interested to know because two people who agree to share something common to them is their own business not for the public.
You forgot that many drug dealers are happily doing their drug. They are adults and many are leaving normal live. So why are the world stopping people from using drug?
Just like drug dealers the gays can also kill you or sack you if you try to stop or correct them. Two mature brothers and sisters, mother and daughter, mother and son, father and son can also decide to share things amongst themselves since they are all adult. They should be allowed to continue since they are happily doing their thing, and they are enjoying it; infact they are not harming anybody. Immorality is evil and it is still evil. We know that iniquity shall abound but to make us begin to see evil as good and even good as evil is so much wickedness against those that want righteousness to be maintained. You must wait until Jesus take his children away then you and the devil (Satan) can turn the world to anything you like.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by omooghene1(m): 3:22pm On May 31, 2013
ARE U ONE OF THEM?
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by omooghene1(m): 3:24pm On May 31, 2013
I THINK YOU ARE (tunapawizzy) ONE OF THEM.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by HezronLorraine(m): 3:27pm On May 31, 2013
Ozichim:
Sorry for you! you have been deceived. Straight couples are also giving birth to thieves and harlots. But none of these are born thief or harlot, the same situation that turn them to harlot or thief can also turn anybody to lesbian or homosexual.
Thieves are forced to stop stealing and harlots are encouraged to stop, and even killers can equally stop killing but you said that lesbians and homosexuals should continue leaving their devilish life. I tell you repent or you perish.
lol,repent or you perish.are u the perishioner.
I say blame straight couples for failing to pray to God not to give them gay kids.BTW.have said times and again on NL that there's gay tendency in people.many gays are born truely gay without knowing attraction to the opposite,some have to experience a s.exual relation with the same sex b4 coming to terms with being gay.some out of curiosity,e.t.c.safe me the junk.straights homophobes detest gays and see gay marriage as a threat yet it is the same straights who gave birth to them.in as much as lgbt's didn't create themselves,why murder your creation.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Ozichim(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: lol,repent or you perish.are u the perishioner.
I say blame straight couples for failing to pray to God not to give them gay kids.BTW.have said times and again on NL that there's gay tendency in people.many gays are born truely gay without knowing attraction to the opposite,some have to experience a s.exual relation with the same sex b4 coming to terms with being gay.some out of curiosity,e.t.c.safe me the junk.straights homophobes detest gays and see gay marriage as a threat yet it is the same straights who gave birth to them.in as much as lgbt's didn't create themselves,why murder your creation.
It is not by force. we are not fighting yet, you are free to believe what you want to believe, but I tell you until you accept that you don't have any reason to sin and accept that sin is sin you cannot repent.
Everybody has homosexual or lesbian tendency if allowed. It is a manipulative language to say “Some people has homosexual tendency”. I have told you that it is only morality that can help shape human and nature. If you hate human, nature and morality then go ahead with your evil life. Plant can be made to take any shape you want when they are growing. Go and confirm this. So human can bend or become anything if allowed them to do that. No human could have been walking on their two legs if not because children saw the adults walking on their two legs. There is nothing like born gay. It is a big lie against humanity. Even you yourself know that. Whenever (lesbian or homosexual) accepts that such life is wrong he begin to resist the devil, that is a step towards recovering from the anomaly. It is just like asking cocaine dealer to stop drug, it is difficult but possible to stop been a homosexual if you are already possessed by the force. read your bible, you will find out that devil is behind it all. But you cannot do it without God's help. That is why I asked you to repent. People start to steal from their child hood, they are not born thief. But yet they can stop anytime even though it is difficult. But homosexual is backed by some terrible evil powers that is why it is more deadly. They and their supporters are secretly taken over power from mankind, gradually legalizing their deeds as soon as they take over power.
But if God give up on you then you are gone; you cannot be corrected. Your elbow have started coiling backward ie. in opposite direction, just read your bible many homosexuals are already at this stage. The natural power has given up on them (reprobate mind). It is there in the bible. But before one get to this level the good Lord would have corrected or resisted such fellow.

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by nep2ra(m): 4:45pm On May 31, 2013
Since the House of Representatives and majority of holier-than-thou Nairalanders have appointed themselves the moral police regarding sexual matters, I think they should go the full length. Let it become a punishable offence for unmarried adults to have sex. Let cohabitation be punishable by law. Let adultery attract the maximum punishment by law. Let teenage sex carry the death penalty. There shall be no partiality when it comes to moral issues as this one.

5 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by kobikwelu(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2013
Good move!!

You need to see how sad folks in the US are about how their society is slowly being diminished..
The first pod of discipline is enforced in the Home..If you don't have good home training, chances are high that you would be a nuisance to society.
and it is also a fact that most kids without one half of a complete parent structure don't do well in life and experience some psychological damages...
(DONT ASK ME FOR LINKS!! DO YOUR OWN DAMN RESEARCH)

I applaud this move. Those closet homos can do whatever they want to do in their spare time and behind closed doors, but don't flaunt it in my face and most definitely, don't make it seem like a natural thing.
IT IS NOT NATURAL.. you have a p...e....n....i....s for a reason......
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2013
I don't know how long it will take before we Africans will begin to see through this bullsh*t that is called religion.Many people here are just biased towards their religion and think every human must be judged by their own standards and even quote from error riddled books that were written by cave dwelling goat herders

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 6:19pm On May 31, 2013
I don't know how long it will take before we Africans will begin to see through this bullsh*t that is called religion.Many people here are just biased towards their religion and think every human must be judged by their own standards and even quote from error riddled books that were written by cave dwelling goat herders

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by preselect(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2013
kobikwelu:

You need to see how sad folks in the US are about how their society is slowly being diminished..

You need to understand that those folks who feel their society is diminished and want to take their country back to the way it was are actually sad bc a BLACK MAN is their president and they want to return the country back to the 50s when blacks couldn't vote and had to sit at the back of the bus.
AND DON'T ASK ME FOR LINKS!!!DO YOUR OWN DAMN RESEARCH!!!

cool

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by tunapawizzy: 9:49pm On May 31, 2013
nacosprof: JUST SAY THE TRUTH U AR A GAY, SILLY WORDS 4M U...HW CAN U BE SUPPORTI EVIL..
whether i am gay or not is not the point here, address d real issue,,,,, National Thieves get presidential pardon and awards....a gay person gets 14yrs,,,,sit down and have a rethink, how logical is that? And if u think m gay, just borrow me ur sister for 45mins,,,,,she go confirm to u say say Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Klinee: 10:38pm On May 31, 2013
pres-elect:

You need to understand that those folks who feel their society is diminished and want to take their country back to the way it was are actually sad bc a BLACK MAN is their president and they want to return the country back to the 50s when blacks couldn't vote and had to sit at the back of the bus.
AND DON'T ASK ME FOR LINKS!!!DO YOUR OWN DAMN RESEARCH!!!

cool
u talk idiotic.Black were not allow not becuase they are black but because they slave.Now they are not slave they have to exercise themselves as full citizens.A slave may later turn to become a master there is no doubt about it happen in every culture not only in US.Now they fighting against racism we accept it.why can't they do the same thing to gayism-which is more ugly,aborminable,inhuman,unGODly,atrosity and unearthly.14yrs is too small comparing the gravity homosexualism.No other Penalty fit homosexual except death penalty.they need death penalty no doubt about it,that is my prayer to God.
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by PAPAAFRICA: 10:39pm On May 31, 2013
claremont: Misplacement of priorities.

Why didn't they approve a 14 year compulsory jail sentence for corruption?! Bunch of thieves!
this!

1 Like

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by PAPAAFRICA: 10:40pm On May 31, 2013
[size=20pt]Live and let live.[/size]
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Klinee: 10:45pm On May 31, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: [size=20pt]Live and let live.[/size]
live let armed rubber,boko haram,canibalism,murderer live too.mumu. U ar a fool
Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by PAPAAFRICA: 11:26pm On May 31, 2013
Klinee: live let armed rubber,boko haram,canibalism,murderer live too.mumu. U ar a fool
what is a homosexual doing to you? how can you compare them with a armed robber and a cannibal? are you delusional?

2 Likes

Re: 14 Years Imprisonment Approved For Same-Sex Marriage by Vansnickers: 12:55am On Jun 01, 2013
PAPA AFRICA:
what is a homosexual doing to you? how can you compare them with a armed robber and a cannibal? are you delusional?

My brother, I'm tired of these hypocrites. What is anyone's business with what gays are doing in the comfort of their homes?! Are they having se.x on your bed?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coup Imminent If Rivers Crisis Persists - Abdulsalami Abubakar / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis / Mob Attacks NTA Properties In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.