Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23535 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

ARE YOU SCARED? is your fathers land for sale, you might need the cash to throw owambe party grin

hey re*tard ain't an hungry bonono like your folk. the drug baron that return from the usa to steal the throne in one of your kingdom comes to mind and displace the former igwe..
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

hey dude your likes has be decimated in loads of one on one clash. guess what loser the driver that took my black yansh from eleyele to gate this afternoon is an hussling nna. thought you lots only go to lagos. also saw couple of your folks in primitive ido hawking phone accessories. common loser y'all lives depend on the southwest. will be hitting ikenna crib after some bowls of amala and greeting my Ibadan guys after a long time off. ikenna hate you braggarts like hell.

The hustling nna will come back and buy a plot at Ajah and build a good rentage apartment and you will come back and become a tenant in yorubaland, paying an Igbo hussling nna.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

hey re*tard ain't an hungry bonono like your folk. the drug baron that return from the usa to steal the throne in one of your kingdom comes to mind and displace the former igwe..

You are a hungry man, find garri and drink, period.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

The hustling nna will come back and buy a plot at Ajah and build a good rentage apartment and you will come back and become a tenant in yorubaland, paying an Igbo hussling nna.
hey dude I have not lived a face me I slap you all my existence. lagosians have been so kind giving y'all ingrate chance to own land. y'all should come and try that in Ibadan. with the popular a kin rent ile fun igbo won kin tun ile she wahala wan tun ti poju.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

One of you asked on this thread if anyone can point to a property in Lagos or Abuja that is not owned by Igbo! Even you will admit some of you are extremely delusional.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

Don't let them dodge the bullet and take you in a direction that hides their ignorance and the fact that they are losers, empty braggarts and petty hustlers. Continue to insist they personally school us about business with their own direct ideas and unique insight. Nothing more nothing less. They are all "business geniuses" and we expect to be shown this since we Yorubas no sabi.

Abeg, accept no distractions. We want to learn business ideas from you guys who wrote the book and we believe everyone one of you is endowed from the womb to teach us this. The floor is your and do not disappoint. Please school us.

After all, we don't expect Donald Trump would find it impossible to talk about business. Why should we then accept how a braggart few, who claimed they a god-anointed "business" ethnic group, have now gone silent when we ask them to honour us lowly beings with their superior business clout?

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:
hey dude I have not lived a face me I slap you all my existence. lagosians have been so kind giving y'all ingrate chance to own land. y'all should come and try that in Ibadan. with the popular a kin rent ile fun igbo won kin tun ile she wahala wan tun ti poju.

We love Lagos more, why should we look at landlocked Ibadan sef?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Don't let them dodge the bullet and take you in a direction that hides their ignorance and the fact that they are losers, empty braggarts and petty hustlers. Continue to insist they personally school us about business with their own direct ideas and unique insight. Nothing more nothing less. They are all "business geniuses" and we expect to be shown this since we Yorubas no sabi. Abeg,no distractions. We want to learn business ideas from those who wrote the book and we believe everyone one of you is endowed from the womb to teach us this. The floor is your and do not disappoint. Please school us.

I am afraid you will never learn it our way since you see any humble beginning as lowly. You should continue to engage yourselves in jobs and positions reserved for you by the poison drinker so you can continue to remain relevant. We dont even need those positions, we have learned to grow and succeed our own way, not a few billionairs, but many millionairs from all compounds.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

Oh the same Ibadan i left some minutes ago?..that city with highest number of mud houses, rusted roofs and impoverished homo sapiens down south. Laugh wan rumple my intestine cheesy.. I'd bet my 50 cent you live in Bere and Ojaba environ cheesy. poverty personified cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

We love Lagos more, why should we look at landlocked Ibadan sef?

lols have seen more than 2000 of your kinsmen in Ibadan since my less than 5 hours arrival. no distraction dude we are waiting for the business idea y'all are thought from the womb by the angels.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
The "Jews" here are bereft of what will befall them should Nigeria breaks up. All their business enterprises outside the SE will quickly be nationalized. Unu a magi inhe unu ne ku. Ndo unu.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

One of you asked on this thread if anyone can point to a property in Lagos or Abuja that is not owned by Igbo! Even you will admit some of you are extremely delusional.

That was probably an exeggeration which is well accepted in literary works, but the fun was lost on you due to your blind hate. We catch our fun, nothing serious.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

hey dude your likes has be decimated in loads of one on one clash. guess what loser the driver that took my black yansh from eleyele to gate this afternoon is an hussling nna. thought you lots only go to lagos. also saw couple of your folks in primitive ido hawking phone accessories. common loser y'all lives depend on the southwest. will be hitting ikenna crib after some bowls of amala and greeting my Ibadan guys after a long time off. ikenna hate you braggarts like hell.

Guess what...i just tipped some hungry omoluabi some crips 100 naira notes at challenge, ibadan...my milk of kindness to soutwestern brothers who live in their own lands as poverty-stricken destitutes even in peacetime grin, i wonder what happens when bombs begin to fall on the city...OMG!..did i just imagine the biggest Yoru-refugee camp in west africa, might take a lifetime to clean up grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

lols have seen more than 2000 of your kinsmen in Ibadan since my less than 5 hours arrival. no distraction dude we are waiting for the business idea y'all are thought from the womb by the angels.

Thats what I am telling you, we are in Ibadan but we love to buy Lagos, call it strategic invasion or investment instinct but yeah, we dont need Ibadan except to hustle.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

I am afraid you will never learn it our way since you see any humble beginning as lowly. You should continue to engage yourselves in jobs and positions reserved for you by the poison drinker so you can continue to remain relevant. We dont even need those positions, we have learned to grow and succeed our own way, not a few billionairs, but many millionairs from all compounds.

Are you another Alaba hustler fancying himself a Richard Branson or do you have anything to teach us? Remember that you and yours made the boast not me. Now, we only ask you to validate your braggadocio. Simple !!! Teacher, teach us something please. We are waiting.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
dozzybaba:

Oh the same Ibadan i left some minutes ago?..that city with highest number of mud houses, rusted roofs and impoverished homo sapiens down south. Laugh wan rumple my intestine cheesy.. I'd bet my 50 cent you live in Bere and Ojaba environ cheesy. poverty personified cheesy

damn if Ibadan is what you describe like this then that means you stay in the part meant for the low lifes like you. but those part still pass as london compared to awada, opoko, woliwo, akunnie. I will be leaving ib on Friday you are invited for a drink at my agodi estate residence.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe: I don't get this forum. Some indoctrinated haters from one ethnic group claim they are all natural business men. They say Yorubas are "not business oriented" and only "bankrupt businesses". Natural then to presume a large number of them are thus engaged in business and dominating.

What is more natural than asking these god-endowed business men to come and teach the rest of us about their all-conquering endeavours with specific emphasis on the 'magic' they are blessed with, as the special ones, that the rest of us are ethnically condemned to miss? Till now no single taker !!! Am I missing something? Those who should have business flowing through every pore of their skin, as they bragged is the case for many pages on this thread, have now disappeared? Should it not be 'no contest' considering the person challenging them is from an ethnic group that is "not business oriented"?

Anyway, I leave it to all good people on all sides (Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani et al) to draw relevant lessons from how this thread has ended vis-a-vis empty braggarts who talked the talk for many pages are now not able to walk the walk, when directly challenged, against others they claim is no genetic/ethnic match for them. Why some people would be aberrant enough to always go looking for trouble, only to cower when they get it, is beyond me.

crawl back into your damn hole loser. Do you need more made-by-igbo biz? Or are you still trying to swallow my previous posts? Young shall grow, ekene dili chukwu, chisco, ....want more?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2013
dozzybaba:

You are anuofia. When did you come to town? Ibadan is great centre of learning. It houses the premier university; the first olympic sized stadium in Africa; the first TV station in Africa; the first skyscrapper in Nigeria: cocoa house.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ola Johnson: The "Jews" here are bereft of what will befall them should Nigeria breaks up. All their business enterprises outside the SE will quickly be nationalized. Unu a magi inhe unu ne ku. Ndo unu.

Sure, it happened before, with over 3 million dead, remind me who is buying more outside his home now. That is growth!

Let me reassure you, if it happens again, be sure that we will still be back to buy up more after more are seized, ask camerounians, Ghana and Ivory coast. We dont talk too much, we spread like oil.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You are anuofia. When did you come to town? Ibadan is great centre of learning. It houses the premier university; the first olympic sized stadium in Africa; the first TV station in Africa; the first skyscrapper in Nigeria: cocoa house.

I get am before no bi property o grin

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2013
dozzybaba:

Guess what...i just tipped some hungry omoluabi some crips 100 naira notes at challenge, ibadan...my milk of kindness to soutwestern brothers who live in their own lands as poverty-stricken destitutes even in peacetime grin, i wonder what happens when bombs begin to fall on the city...OMG!..did i just imagine the biggest Yoru-refugee camp in west africa, might take a lifetime to clean up grin

even after tipping the uzo boys in onitsha they still wanna rob my belongings. the same way the owner of classic motors was gunned down at ABS junction last week. the omoluabi hungry guys aint killing no one. and not wielding guns like the pi a azu guys and the numerous jobless vigilante and hungry massob guys.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Are you another Alaba hustler fancying himself a Richard Branson or do you have anything to teach us? Remember that you and yours made the boast not me. Now, we only ask you to validate your braggadocio. Simple !!! Teacher, teach us something please. We are waiting.

OK, I will teach you. Dress humble and meet me at Alaba so I can fit you up in one of my shops to learn business with the rest of my little boys, some of them without school cert? Deal?

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

even after tipping the uzo boys in onitsha they still wanna rob my belongings. the same way the owner of classic motors was gunned down at ABS junction last week. the omoluabi hungry guys aint killing no one. and not wielding guns like the pi a azu guys and the numerous jobless vigilante and hungry massob guys.

Are you trying to regionalize crime? Because I will surprise you now with what I will unearth today alone. Anyway, stick to the topic and dont run.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
nnenna.1:
Didn't really read through your post (my prerogative) so my response will be short and sweet:

Thanks for epistle. My post must have touched you in some way to merit such a detailed and thought out reply.

best reply. I stopped reading through that man post like half way through the argument. I now see what people meant when they accused me of writing long @ss post that's way too boring to read. I apologize to those I've done that to, that sh1t is torture.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

crawl back into your damn hole loser. Do you need more made-by-igbo biz? Or are you still trying to swallow my previous posts? Young shall grow, ekene dili chukwu, chisco, ....want more?

What an illiterate. You are all innately great business men. Not so? Why don't you share some of your ideas about wealth creation with us? Why is that so difficult for you and others to do?

Or is that all you losers are indoctrinated to only brag emptily with the achivement of others? I.e many worthless bums taught to point at "Chisco" et al in a conspiracy of deceiving yourselves and others about "business superiority".

Mumu, it is not about list of achievers. Every ethnic group has them. Prove you are individually great. Not difficult to do really if you genuinely possess the mind. Yet we know you are an empty braggart and a big loser hanging on to the tailcoat of those who are successful from your ethnic group. Pathetic. This clannishness and 'herded' tribal outlook is what is killing cretins like you.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

Are you trying to regionalize crime? Because I will surprise you now with what I will unearth today alone. Anyway, stick to the topic and dont run.

Alaba boy why not take your trade to main market and get cut down in your prime like they have done to numerous others. bring on your finding boy.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

OK, I will teach you. Dress humble and meet me at Alaba so I can fit you up in one of my shops to learn business with the rest of my little boys, some of them without school cert? Deal?

Lame. When are you going to tell us about your unique and detailed ideas related to business efficacy and wealth creation? *Yawn*. Someone needs to create a sport related to bragging emptily. I am sure you guys will clear all categories with gold medals.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

damn if Ibadan is what you describe like this then that means you stay in the part meant for the low lifes like you. but those part still pass as london compared to awada, opoko, woliwo, akunnie. I will be leaving ib on Friday you are invited for a drink at my agodi estate residence.

As a well traveled Nna, i am conversant with "Eba-odan" and many other parts of Nigeria, traveling is one of my numerous hobbies you know...that what you do when you are not carrying certificates of free education, hopping from one office to the other with flattened shoes like finebaras grin, that's what you able to conveniently do when you are an employer of labour...some of those employees.. free education addicts grin. You have the time to see the rest of the world and expand your horizon, i will be on my way to Beijin by next month...hope your Oga at the top won't mind if i invite you along grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

What an illiterate. You are all innately great business men. Not so? Why don't you share some of your ideas about wealth creation with us? Why is that so difficult for you and others to do?

Or is that all you losers are indoctrinated to only brag emptily with the achivement of others? I.e many worthless bums taught to point at "Chisco" et al in a conspiracy of deceiving yourselves and others about "business superiority".

Mumu, it is not about list of achievers. Every ethnic group has them. Prove you are individually great. Not difficult to do really if you genuinely possess the mind. Yet we know you are an empty braggart and a big loser hanging on to the tailcoat of those who are successful from your ethnic group. Pathetic. This clannishness and 'herded' tribal outlook is what is killing cretins like you.

If not for tribal and ethnic sentiments, If not for the fear of the Igboman then Chisco, Ekene, Young and Ifesinachi should have teamed up to buy and operate our railways, and I tell you they will make a monumental success out of it with their combined experience of freighting and haulage business over 30 years. But what is happening today?

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by OneNaira6: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
seunny4lif: Like reallyWho is Akim Olajuwon? shocked shocked shocked shocked Sorry,oooh ur case fear me..
kiss kiss

I should know him because he's yoruba. move out of the way. every babatunde i see on the street, i should know too. googled him, he used to be a basketball player. Good for him, I Still don't know him or care to know him.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

Alaba boy why not take your trade to main market and get cut down in your prime like they have done to numerous others. bring on your finding boy.

I have two shops at main market with about 5 boys. It comes by nature, we dont graduate with MBA to do this.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Lame. When are you going to tell us about your unique and detailed ideas related to business efficacy and wealth creation? *Yawn*. Someone needs to create a sport related to bragging emptily. I am sure you guys will clear all categories with gold medals.

I will tell you when you climb down from your high horse. You want me to teach you, a total stranger with sinister intentions business tricks in an online forum, how mentally lazy can one get?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lagbaja Responds To Okey Ndibe On “mumudom” / PDP Warns Clark, Tompolo And Dokubo Over War Threat / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.