Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23520 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
dozzybaba:

As a well traveled Nna, i am conversant with "Eba-odan" many other parts of Nigeria, traveling is one of my numerous hobbies you know...that what you do when your not carrying certificates of free education, hopping from one office to the other with flattened shoes like finebaras grin, that's what you able to conveniently do when you are an employee of labour...some of those employees.. free education addicts grin. You have the time to see the rest of the world and expand your horizon, i will be on my way tok Beijin by next month...hope your Oga at the top won't mind if i invite you along grin

hey sicktard. well travelled my a55 if it about blowing your worth here you messing with the wrong man. you wanna come up with the most travelled man contest. Mr man I don't work for no one but myself don't need blowing my trumpet.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

hey sicktard. well travelled my a55 if it about blowing your worth here you messing with the wrong man. you wanna come up with the most travelled man contest. Mr man I don't work for no one but myself don't need blowing my trumpet.

But you have a "free education" certificate?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

I have two shops at main market with about 5 boys. It comes by nature, we dont graduate with MBA to do this.

all mouth ain't interested in any contest with anybody just don't wanna reveal my worth or my businesses in a public forum isn't that making you lots appear like dolts.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Don't let them dodge the bullet and take you in a direction that hides their ignorance and the fact that they are losers, empty braggarts and petty hustlers. Continue to insist they personally school us about business with their own direct ideas and unique insight. Nothing more nothing less. They are all "business geniuses" and we expect to be shown this since we Yorubas no sabi.

Abeg, accept no distractions. We want to learn business ideas from you guys who wrote the book and we believe everyone one of you is endowed from the womb to teach us this. The floor is your and do not disappoint. Please school us.

After all, we don't expect Donald Trump would find it impossible to talk about business. Why should we then accept how a braggart few, who claimed they a god-anointed "business" ethnic group, have now gone silent when we ask them to honour us lowly beings with their superior business clout?

if you really want us to TEACH you, why not be humble and ask respectfully? Afterall amos tutuola had an igbo master. Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 6:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

all mouth ain't interested in any contest with anybody just don't wanna reveal my worth or my businesses in a public forum isn't that making you lots appear like dolts.

I still insist, you are worth nothing! sisi no gum you!

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 7:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

But you have a "free education" certificate?

the one your folks didn't get that makes oil multinationals not deem them fit for employment and makes you lot whine like adult babies.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

I still insist, you are worth nothing! sisi no gum you!

oda na am gonna pm you my real name and use Google to know you ain't dealing with your fellow low lives.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

I will tell you when you climb down from your high horse. You want me to teach you, a total stranger with sinister intentions business tricks in an online forum, how lazy can one get?

grin grin grin grin Bruv I think my sarcasm confuses you. Believe me, there is nothing at all you can teach me. I am merely asking you to share you wealth creation principles with the forum. After all, business men do this freely do they not? Why are you suddenly talking like a paranoid-delusional person? How , for example, would Richard Branson, especially when he can retain anonymity, ever respond to a business knowledge enquiry by saying: "You want me to teach you, a total stranger with sinister intentions business tricks in an online forum" ?

The more you clowns talk the more you deride yourselves as losers, petty hustlers and empty barrels pretending to be what they are not because your reactions make no sense and betray you as fraudsters. Most genuine businessmen and business leaders would even be more talkative and forthcoming on the net because they only need surrender their ideas and not their identity. Mumu. To share ideas and "teach" others, as you claim is your ethnic endowment, is now difficult for you. Joker.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

For a person living in a state filled with indigent low lives and 25th out of 36 on the National Education index... i doubt you even have a trumpet to blow. grin

Wait a minute...did you mention you live in Agodi. Hope I'm not dealing with an Agodi prison convict shocked....heard its notorious for feeding people with Amala and grinded beans as soup, you must be getting fat in there.. grin Damn!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin Bruv I think my sarcasm confuses you. Believe me, there is nothing at all you can teach me. I am merely asking you to share you wealth creation principles with the forum. After all, business men do this freely do they not? Why are you suddenly talking like a paranoid-delusional person? How , for example, would Richard Branson, especially when he can retain anonymity, ever respond to a business knowledge enquiry by saying: "You want me to teach you, a total stranger with sinister intentions business tricks in an online forum" ?

The more you clowns talk the more you deride yourselves as losers, petty hustlers and empty barrels pretending to be what they are not because your reactions make no sense and betray you as fraudsters. Most genuine businessmen and business leaders would even be more talkative and forthcoming on the net because they only need surrender their ideas and not their identity. Mumu. To share ideas and "teach" others as you claim is your ethnic endowment is now difficult for you. Joker.

A poor fellow begging me to teach him business ideas so his family will not perish from hunger is now claiming to be Richard Branson all of a sudden, guy, better beg very well because as I dey see you so, hunger dey your body.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

oda na am gonna pm you my real name and use Google to know you ain't dealing with your fellow low lives.

Dont bother, my computer no dey connect to google grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

''a tiger does not show its tigritude''- wole soyinka. Listen loser, i dont need to prove my business acumen to you, at least your nobel kinsman knows better. You and your immature reasoning sef...i laugh...
By the way, igbos have been recognised world over for their creative ingenuity. Yorubas second us. See the list of nigerian world class technological inventors as at 2010 alone:
1. Aloysius anaebonam-13 US patents.
2. Kunle olokotun-5 US patents.
3. Charles umeh-5 US patents.
4. Emeka Nchekwube-2 US patents.
5. Emeka cyprian uzoh-170(130 US alone) patents
SOURCE: http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-adv.htm

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
dozzybaba:

For a person living in a state filled with indigent low lives and 25th out of 36 on the National Education index... i doubt you even have a trumpet to blow. grin

Wait a minute...did you mention you live in Agodi. Hope I'm not dealing with an Agodi prison convict shocked....heard its notorious for feeding people with Amala and grinded beans as soup, you must be getting fat in there.. grin Damn!

if coming to Ibadan today and leaving on Friday means living there in your iwo road tiles selling brain then I bow for your retar*dness. Ibadan still beat 4 out of your five eastern state except enugu. the I know the a-z of ibadan didn't know there is an estate at the back of immigration office. this shows you have been lying since on this thread.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Gbawe: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
van bonattel:

A poor fellow begging me to teach him business ideas so his family will not perish from hunger is now claiming to be Richard Branson all of a sudden, guy, better beg very well because as I dey see you so, hunger dey your body.

grin grin grin grin Hahaha. Proof we are dealing with street hawkers and hustlers claiming to be "business gurus". When your comprehension skills are this awful, how can you earn money let alone teach others to do so. Perhaps you need to read what I wrote again, slowly and for the next 3 hours, to understand I never claimed to be Richard Branson. Rather, I was showing that your inane and abnormal response is not at all similar to that which can be expected from the sort of business man you alaba hustlers all pretend to be.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by RareDiamond: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
MAY GOD BLESS NDI IGBO AND VOID THE EVIL MACHINATIONS AND CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE IGBOS. NDI IGBO ARE A GREAT PEOPLE WHOSE PROGRESS, GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT AND BLESSINGS CAN'T BE HINDERED BY ANY GROUP, TRIBE, GOVERNMENT AND COUNTRY. NDI IGBO ARE THE BEST.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2013
[size=18pt]My people how "Markate"[/size]
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by vanbonattel: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin Hahaha. Proof we are dealing with street hawkers and hustlers claiming to be "business gurus". When your comprehension skills are this awful, how can you earn money let alone teach others to do so. Perhaps you need to read what I wrote again, slowly and for the next 3 hours, to understand I never claimed to be Richard Branson. Rather, I was showing that your inane and abnormal response is not at all similar to that which can be expected from the sort of business man you alaba hustlers all pretend to be.

And your point again?
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Rare Diamond: MAY GOD BLESS NDI IGBO AND VOID THE EVIL MACHINATIONS AND CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE IGBOS. NDI IGBO ARE A GREAT PEOPLE WHOSE PROGRESS, GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT AND BLESSINGS CAN'T BE HINDERED BY ANY GROUP, TRIBE, GOVERNMENT AND COUNTRY. NDI IGBO ARE THE BEST.
Isee!
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
Gbawe:

Gbawe, you are useless.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
[quote author=Son-Of-El][/quote]
God deliver us from ethnic bigots.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by saipn: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
@gbawe pls take it easy on dis ppl now.....dis ppl are not upto ur standard so take it cool with them
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

Gbawe, you are useless.

the same monosyllabic bonono still gat gut to rant. I guess your next response will be shut up.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

the same monosyllabic bonono still gat gut to rant. I guess your next response will be shut up.

shut...up.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:

shut...up.

thank you son of hell for not disappointing me. yonder orange unit alpha roger ever alpha romeo england tango alpha river ample decca. Roger that skunkhead.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
saipn: @gbawe pls take it easy on dis ppl now.....dis ppl are not upto ur standard so take it cool with them

go to hell. I detest losers.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ifechez: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
saipn: @gbawe pls take it easy on dis ppl now.....dis ppl are not upto ur standard so take it cool with them

Taa gbafuoo Eba. Which standard? I guess amala and ewedu standard. Your man talks poo.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Vansnickers: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
LOL! A lot of sensitive People here.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

thank you son of hell for not disappointing me. yonder orange unit alpha roger ever alpha romeo england tango alpha river ample decca. Roger that skunkhead.
[img]
eggheaders:

[/img]
eggheaders:

shut...up. Go to bed, Mama's calling.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Son-Of-El:
[img][/img]

shut...up. Go to bed, Mama's calling.

mango alpha decca mike alpha nepa signal tica opera polar yellow omega unit roger cola razor alpha zita ever.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

mango alpha decca mike alpha nepa signal tica opera polar yellow omega unit roger cola razor alpha zita ever.

shut....up.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by revolt(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hmmmm loads of bland comments here! But 2 b quite lucid I fink the igbo points need more statistical back up to authenticate their claims while the yorubas seem to take this rather brashly it should b noted tht this is a cyber foruM thus no need 4 the hysteria! I fink in line with the topic both regions wouldn't fare so badly, with significant notice to the fact tht while the SE could dvlop homogeneously, the SW would neeed to be heterogeneous .
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by SonOfEl(m): 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
eggheaders:

??!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Of Workers Hits PDP / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges / President Buhari Meets Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Turkish President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.