Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31709 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Did I just ask that question lol.. Of course I know he's full of ish btw he can't nyash a real chick.. He's favorit is Asian male and female mannequin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:00am On Jul 27, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin

...why are u cheatin on me with that ELton John lookalike?...u tink its funny? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:01am On Jul 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Did I just ask that question lol.. Of course I know he's full of ish btw he can't nyash a real chick.. He's favorit is Asian male and female mannequin cheesy

...u edddiot..I haev Nyahshed more chcks that u will ever dream of in Nairaland..that includes Sandboy himsef angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sanboy25:
cheesy
babe sad
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u edddiot..I haev Nyahshed more chcks that u will ever dream of in Nairaland..that includes Sandboy himsef angry
this dreamer is still here showcasing his stupidity.

Don't quote or reply me oooh undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Adamskuty: babe sad

...bro i suspect u hav yellow fever since yor eyes are yellow...u berrra back off from my woman..u Ghana boy!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro u got sexy eyes but..u berrra back off from my woman..u Ghana boy!! angry
ghana boy Are u sick? i ain't ghanaian (Godforbid),u riff-raff

and don't call me ur bro,damnit!

It seems u are gay,I hope u know i desist ur kind ??
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice to see you guys so lively :-D
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Sanboy25: Nice to see you guys so lively :-D
u got the most sweetest voice ever,it was so nice talking to u on phone #mwwaah# :*
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: u got the most sweetest voice ever,it was so nice talking to u on phone #mwwaah# :*
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

..ok u finaly got my attension...when are we goin to do round 2...am in Paris next month!?wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..ok u finaly got my attension...when are we goin to do round 2...am in Paris next month!?wink

You're coming on vacation ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hlo guyz! Tis bin a yl, guess am back! My shout out goes 2 all ma pals, buddiez...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Stegomiah: Hlo guyz! Tis bin a yl, guess am back! My shout out goes 2 all ma pals, buddiez...
Hello Stegomiah cheesy
Yeah it's been a while, I was missing your lists grin Looks like you're fine and full of energy. grin
Welcome back. cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2013
This thread will soon reach 100 pages......
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
adaobi123: This thread will soon reach 100 pages......
grin grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
wow! i have missed this thread!
where is everybody;
kabonic- tis bin a yl av seen him on line
spikes- you are missing ur classes
atheist D- tis bin a yl too
corky joe a.k.a mr cork- missd d naughty you, tis bin a yl u cracked me up,
adamskunty and others-

where da hell are all of ya?

#going on a rescue mission#
but seriously, we've missd y'all, and we will love to have y'all back!

Dayumn! spent a bunk of ma time on NL 2day! am off 2 bed..

Sanboy gd9yt, tis bin a pleasure avin you around, gracias!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Stegomiah:
Sanboy gd9yt, tis bin a pleasure avin you around, gracias!
Thanks, good night to you too, I'm also going to bed cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Stegomiah: wow! i have missed this thread!
where is everybody; ...
spikes- you are missing ur classes

embarassed

Your fault though sad
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ok. They missed me. I missed them too. We all miss(ed) ourselves.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
kaboninc: Ok. They missed me. I missed them too. We all miss(ed) ourselves.
grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin
Why do u like quoting posts without commenting? Huh? I see Adaobi has taught u dis. Morning 2 you.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc:
Why do u like quoting posts without commenting? Huh? I see Adaobi has taught u dis. Morning 2 you.
Haha, it's just to let people know that I'm here and that I'm watching... smiley
Morning how are you, it's been a while cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Haha, it's just to let people know that I'm here and that I'm watching... smiley
Morning how are you, it's been a while cheesy

Okk. Am fine too. Beeen a while. Was actualy looking 4 some1. How're u holdng up?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc:

Okk. Am fine too. Beeen a while. Was actualy looking 4 some1. How're u holdng up?

Who grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc: Okk. Am fine too. Beeen a while. Was actualy looking 4 some1. How're u holdng up?
Well nothing new on my side, the same routine... undecided and you ? smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
spikes C:

Who grin
Me too I'd like to know grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Well nothing new on my side, the same routine... undecided and you ? smiley

Me too. Just on vacation now. You school or work?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc:

Me too. Just on vacation now. You school or work?
Vacation also grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Vacation also grin

..Sweery..u. Desperately want attention,don't u..ok am hear. Wot do u want?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Sweery..u. Desperately want attention,don't u..ok am hear. Wot do u want?
I'll ignore your post bro. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'll ignore your post bro. smiley

...don't flatter your sef u she,male French goat..u no longer the flavour of the month (no oofense) undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.