Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31706 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: I'm a Catholic and would rather die as one

Hum ok, Sorry if I offended you. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: Its the truth, some many things about it is off, sadly my gf is catholic and does not know this part of me, grin saving it for later. left to me i think i prefer atheist to other fanatical nutheads. grin Happy sunday

Hum so did you lie to your girlfriend saying that you're also a Catholic ? or you guys never talked about religion ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:46am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum ok, Sorry if I offended you. smiley

No offence taken
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

I'm a Catholic and would rather die as one

also just interested why your church supported Hitler against the jews. conversion by the blade. how is any different from islam ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: Its the truth, some many things about it is off, sadly my gf is catholic and does not know this part of me, grin saving it for later. left to me i think i prefer atheist to other fanatical nutheads. grin Happy sunday

wink

Atheists are the best. Happy sunday smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum so did you lie to your girlfriend saying that you're also a Catholic ? or you guys never talked about religion ?

She knows am not catholic and knows i don't like religion that much, besides i don't lie to my girlfriend, i just often cause series of misdirection and give much more for misinterpretations. let's say i create that opportunity for misunderstanding and allow her come to her own conclusion without my input.(am that good)
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru:

also just interested why your church supported Hitler against the jews. conversion by the blade. how is any different from islam ?

I would not deny the role of the Catholic church in the darkest periods of history. But note that there is no religion in the world that wars have not been fought over
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: also just interested why your church supported Hitler against the jews. conversion by the blade. how is any different from islam ?

Please no religion bashing on my thread... embarassed
I believe that everyone is entitled to his opinion, not because someone choosed something different than us that we have to try to convince them that they are 'in the wrong'... embarassed
Thanks. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: She knows am not catholic and knows i don't like religion that much, besides i don't lie to my girlfriend, i just often cause series of misdirection and give much more for misinterpretations. let's say i create that opportunity for misunderstanding and allow her come to her own conclusion without my input.(am that good)

Hahaha, seems like you're a pro in the domain wink grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

I would not deny the role of the Catholic church in the darkest periods of history. But note that there is no religion in the world that wars have not been fought over

Yes, but Catholicism has been very brutal in its history. But dont worry, we can discuss that another time grin. Let us respect the ladies wishes smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

Which is exactly my point, i used to be a strong christain however i guess the more i advanced in education, the more i had question which religion could explain. everything was "Have faith" to me which is equivalent to "doing nothing" or not wanting to know the truth. i like christainity no doubt it's less bloody and darker than islam. but i like the option of no-religion better. because to think of it Religion is responsible for every fight going on right now even here in Mauritius.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap:

Then just ignore him. But what's a beautiful girl like you doing being single

..which beauriful??
angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 02, 2013
Pls all forgive myy rants and views. i will stop commenting on religion.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:55am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: i used to be a strong christain however i guess the more i advanced in education, the more i had question which religion could explain. everything was "Have faith" to me which is equivalent to "doing nothing" or not wanting to know the truth.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me.
I think that to fully enjoy a religion, you don't have to 'dig' too much...
The more you know and understand the less you believe... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha I didn't give any name in particular... grin
#NoResponsability cool
Morning, how are you ?
i 'm doing fine.... You didn't go to church today?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hi guys,
There is a man/boy who is interested in me.
He doesn't stop teasing me, troubling me, trying to drive me crazy seeking my attention.
By doing so, he shows how immature he are, endorsing a childish behavior.
He is very mean to me while I never did him anything...
As in the saying: 'Boys always pick on the girl they like', I believe that he loves me.
He wants to enter in my life at any coast even if it's as an enemy.
I do not have any feelings/interest for this guy, I politely already told him so
but he won't stop the provocations.
I've already given him tips on how to forget about me, but he won't apply them...
I'm ignoring him for the time being.

What should I do/say in order for him to stop his provocations once and for all ?
I'm waiting for your answers. wink

angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: Pls all forgive myy rants and views. i will stop commenting on religion.

Thanks, you can still discuss but no bashing. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru:
Which is exactly my point, i used to be a strong christain however i guess the more i advanced in education, the more i had question which religion could explain. everything was "Have faith" to me which is equivalent to "doing nothing" or not wanting to know the truth. i like christainity no doubt it's less bloody and darker than islam. but i like the option of no-religion better. because to think of it Religion is responsible for every fight going on right now even here in Mauritius.

I'm a Catholic but not the I will die in church kind. I always question certain decisions of our religious leaders but I also know that there are certain things science can never understand and therefore will never be able to explain. So there must be some power at play and that's where religion helps me
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2013
Handsomeemmy: i 'm doing fine.... You didn't go to church today?

No... embarassed seems like you neither.. grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2013
@PC guru, the thing with religion is that people interpret it so as to Have some sort of backing to carry out their diabolic and selfish intentions
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: @PC guru, the thing with religion is that people interpret it so as to Have some sort of backing to carry out their diabolic and selfish intentions
true you're right.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 11:14am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Oh sorry, English is not my first language, I try my best to write correctly...
I don't see/recognize my mistakes in the post... undecided

Really? I don't believe you. I'll rather accept that you wrote like that for humour otherwise I'll advice you edit it before the 'original owners' of nairaland come for 'inspection'. By then advice will be taken to the back seat while anger, bashing and vile will top the chart. Happy Sunday.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 11:37am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hi guys,
There is a man/boy who is interested in me.
He doesn't stop teasing me, troubling me, trying to drive me crazy seeking my attention.
By doing so, he shows how immature he are, endorsing a childish behavior.
He is very mean to me while I never did him anything...
As in the saying: 'Boys always pick on the girl they like', I believe that he loves me.
He wants to enter in my life at any coast even if it's as an enemy.
I do not have any feelings/interest for this guy, I politely already told him so
but he won't stop the provocations.
I've already given him tips on how to forget about me, but he won't apply them...
I'm ignoring him for the time being.

What should I do/say in order for him to stop his provocations once and for all ?
I'm waiting for your answers. wink

...My advise...give him a kiss ..JUSS ONE KISS*...and truss me... he will chill out! wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 11:37am On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...My advise...give him a kiss ..JUSS ONE KISS*...and truss me... he will chill out! wink

You sure that will do the job? She might need to go all the way. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I though you were supporting me... cry
You're here laughing with my enemies... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

If you try kiss am, na there your problem go begin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

It is all fun babes. Surely Monsieur Cork isnt really that annoying? I thought you two were just playing around wink

The dance before the main tango wink tongue.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:44am On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: If you try kiss am, na there your problem go begin

Hahaha, I didn't even consider the offer. grin Don't worry. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 02, 2013
("If you don't love, lie to me"wink ~ Bon Jovi fits this thread. wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

..MY MAIN MANNNNN...THANK U SIR!!! ..Bro u see,this is the problem with chicks nowadays..instead of carryin out our advise..they nag & they moan.. whats wrong wit on one kiss?..actually..goin all the way I prefer! wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 02, 2013
^^^^ lmao
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 11:51am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

....Even the bible says: kiss/love/hug/make love to yor enemies no matter how handsome he is! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.