Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31710 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 11:52am On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..MY MAIN MANNNNN...THANK U SIR!!! ..Bro u see,this is the problem with chicks nowadays..instead of carryin out our advise..they nag & they moan.. whats wrong wit on one kiss?..actually..goin all the way I prefer! wink

Lol. I am sure you do tongue

But she wants marriage. You might have to wait wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Lol. I am sure you do tongue But she wants marriage. You might have to wait wink

He'll have to wait a thousand years before I even consider his offer... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 11:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

He'll have to wait a thousand years before I even consider his offer... undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 02, 2013
E-stalking is harmless just don't reply to him anymore... undecided undecided

Ps: I have to admit that I really don't get your story? How does he tease you? What kind provocations?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^ does he tease you through his screen?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: E-stalking is harmless just don't reply to him anymore... undecided undecided Ps: I have to admit that I really don't get your story? How does he tease you? What kind provocations?

It all started with this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1307169/get-female-5-ultimate-swaaga
then I 'un-followed', as he saw I was not answering he came to my own thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1280218/meet-not-1-3-sexy
I also ignored him, he came to my other 2 thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1257508/places-go-london
then:
https://www.nairaland.com/1281601/biggest-fear-pictures
to pollute them with foolish talk, talking garbish to those who complimented me, then he followed me here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1306984/real-man and here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1307243/post-virgin-ladies-only
on this one too: https://www.nairaland.com/1308754/most-beautiful-girl-nigeria-isabella

I am extremely patient but this person is too much... and here he is on this thread finally... undecided

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ does he tease you through his
screen?

Hahahahaha. Yes he does! Probably makes a video of himself teasing her and she sees it on her 'screen'.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^^^

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dont worry babes, it will eventually slow down. Just relax.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dont worry babes, it will eventually slow down. Just relax.

Yes sure I know, that's why I ignore him... grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lol so mrcork is your stalker?

Talk with adaobi, she knows how to deal with him
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Hahahahaha. Yes he does! Probably makes a video of himself teasing her and she sees it on her 'screen'.
??
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol so mrcork is your stalker? Talk with adaobi, she knows how to deal with him

Really ? I wonder why he is like that...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eyaa...I believe we all know him. But behind that mask is a gentle, loving and wonderful man! Don't worry, he'll get past this style and try another one. It works for some people. What he wants is the awareness, consciously or unconsciously, it has created in you. But beware, in case you decide to fall for him, be ready for a fantastic game because they are the best players in the whole wide world!

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol so mrcork is your stalker?

Talk with adaobi, she knows how to deal with him

Do I ? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ??
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Whistling Goldie and jaywons "Facebook love" but replacing the Facebook with nairaland
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Eyaa...I believe we all know him. But behind that mask is a gentle, loving and wonderful man! Don't worry, he'll get past this style and try another one. It works for some people. What he wants is the awareness, consciously or unconsciously, it has created in you. But beware, in case you decide to fall for him, be ready for a fantastic game because they are the best players in the whole wide world!

Lol. So true. Mr cork isnt bad. He is more a comedian than a stalker... sort of like 190 tongue

They might even be the same person grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
adaobi123:

Do I ? undecided
dont u
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Eyaa...I believe we all know him. But behind that mask is a gentle, loving and wonderful man!

How do you know that ? Do you know him in the real life ?

kaboninc: What he wants is the awareness, consciously or unconsciously, it has created in you.

In other words, are you saying that he is a 'attention-wh..re' ?
I understand now... grin

kaboninc: But beware, in case you decide to fall for him, be ready for a fantastic game because they are the best players in the whole wide world!

This will NEVER EVER happen, don't worry. wink grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Really ? I wonder why he is like that...
adaobi 101
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: dont u

i dont know undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Lol. So true. Mr cork isnt bad. He is more a comedian than a stalker... sort of like 190 tongue
They might even be the same person grin

I had the occasion to discuss with 190 many times, and he gives a whole different vibe than this one...
He doesn't go as far, I think, in his jokes...
Hum well anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, he made a very bad impression on me... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
French people and their wahala
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
From Evita soundtrack

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
adaobi123:

i dont know undecided
cool
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: French people and their wahala

tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
adaobi123:

i dont know undecided
cool
ADA Help your sister
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

I had the occasion to discuss with 190 many times, and he gives a whole different vibe than this one...
He doesn't go as far, I think, in his jokes...
Hum well anyway, it doesn't matter anymore, he made a very bad impression on me... undecided

You really dont like this kid shocked

Interesting.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2013

^^^^ Anyway I do not fully hate him for who he is, but I don't like the way he acts/talks and his persistence...
smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
^^^^ Anyway I do not fully hate him for who he is, but I don't like the way he acts/talks and his persistence...
smiley

It is online. Most people are different online wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
It is online. Most people are different online wink

Hum, I hope too for his surrounding in real life... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
..Mr Cork <<<<<<< Born Again Chrisstian!! cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.