Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31707 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: I'm afraid it is..its still quite early here but the sun is too hot to go out and i dont really feel like driving anywhere right now.
Hum... you're in the USA ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2013
No I live in Trinidad, its blazing hot right now too
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: No I live in Trinidad, its blazing hot right now too
Hum ok cheesy Here in France it is also very hot although the sun is starting to set... undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: No I live in Trinidad, its blazing hot right now too

...ermm Sweeery Carib.., please be careful & dont move too close..U r preeetier than Sandboy & she dont like Competition...she will scrach yor face embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...ermm Sweeery Carib.., please be careful & dont move too close..U r preeetier than Sandboy & she dont like Competition...she will scrach yor face embarassed
You're still here you ? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Why are you being mean to my sanboy?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: Why are you being mean to my sanboy?
Thanks for defending me, seems like he understood... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
caribchic: Why are you being mean to my sanboy?
Thanks for defending me, seems like he understood this time... smiley

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Uggh uggh (coughs) angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2013
Adamskuty: Uggh uggh (coughs) angry
Hello cheesy How are you ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hello cheesy How are you ?
i'm fine and sick,u? embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2013
Adamskuty: i'm fine and sick,u? embarassed
Really what do you have in this nice weather ?
I'm fine thanks. cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 1:21am On Jul 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm fine thanks. cheesy

...sweeery..someone juss mistakenly called u a lady..are u?undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:34am On Jul 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

... sweeery ..someone juss mistakenly called u a lady..are u?undecided
If I'm not why are you calling me 'sweeery' ? Do you usually call men so ? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2013
Still on the matter. Who's agreeing on who? Where's stegomiah sef
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm fine thanks. cheesy

....sweeery I juss broke my nail...Throw me a kiss?embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 9:36am On Jul 26, 2013
Sand baybee sand baybee cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

kiss
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
Adamskuty: Sand baybee sand baybee cheesy
cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
cheesy

..sweery wher is my gadeeem kiss? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
If I'm not why are you calling me 'sweeery' ? Do you usually call men so ? undecided

It's simple... Because he is a fa g.

-Mr Cork-:

-Mr Cork-:

..sweery wher is my gadeeem kiss? angry

Talking bout madness smh
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Talking bout madness smh

..you certified crackhead...do u realiaze I already nyansh the babe when we met in london??...U can never EVER get a girl like her coz she not on yor level...My advise..stick with yor cuban she.males undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..you certified crackhead...do u realiaze I already nyansh the babe when we met in london??...U can never EVER get a girl like her coz she not on yor level...My advise..stick with yor cuban she.males undecided
undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
REALITY101:

grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

Phew
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin

Is that true?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Is that true?
Of course it is not! It's Mr Cork we're talking about, he's talking bullsh*t all the time. grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hum... you're in the USA ?

...corrrection..he lives in San-fransisco...GAY Capital of the USA..(google it, its true)..even the Governor of San=fransisco, Ted Bahergi has a byfriend!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:
Of course it is not! It's Mr Cork we're talking about, he's talking bullsh*t all the time. grin

..sweeery did u juss call me a gay? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..sweeery did u juss call me a gay? angry
Of course not babes embarassed
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...corrrection..he lives in San-fransisco...GAY Capital of the USA..(google it, its true)..even the Governor of San=fransisco, Ted Bahergi has a byfriend!
grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
Sanboy25:

Did I just ask that question lol.. Of course I know he's full of ish btw he can't nyash a real chick.. He's favorit is Asian male and female mannequin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Hiding Her Finance From Me / Bride's Father Administers Strict Wedding Vows To Groom On Wedding Day (Video) / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.