Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows (27518 Views)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / Pastor Marries Corpse Of Church Member He Impregnated In Akwa Ibom / Young Widows Open Up On Their Life And Séx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Beey: Really, is that all u can say asshole?I thought you were 'better' than that.Yours is the sound of a coward running with a tail between his legs. Next time be careful not to start what you cannot finish! Try think before hurling insults because u directed this from just a discussion to a platform of exchanging insults.Get a life dummy!

listen f00L . eat your insults yourself.

if you want to have a debate on religion, come lets talk and Ill make you lick dust.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by Beey(f): 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

listen f00L . eat your insults yourself.

if you want to have a debate on religion, come lets talk and Ill make you lick dust.
Why r u blowing things out of proportion?This only makes your level of idiocy look worse.The topic of discussion here is cultural not religious.If u can't handle,what's on ua plate right now,how much more other things?If u like, start a thread but I refuse to be found discussing irrelevant things with an idiot.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Beey: Why r u blowing things out of proportion?This only makes your level of idiocy look worse.The topic of discussion here is cultural not religious.If u can't handle,what's on ua plate right now,how much more other things?If u like, start a thread but I refuse to be found discussing irrelevant things with an idiot.

Me blowing things out of proportion or is it YOU?
Pagan Culture/Religion are intermixed! this is not like your abrahamic man-worship faith!
you are the one who started this extremely pointless discusion with your st.upid comment. now f*** off and stop wasting my time.. nincompoop.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by Beey(f): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Me blowing things out of proportion or is it YOU?
Pagan Culture/Religion are intermixed! this is not like your abrahamic man-worship faith!
you are the one who started this extremely pointless discusion with your st.upid comment. now f*** off and stop wasting my time.. nincompoop.
Talk of wasting time, if your time was as important as claim,wouldn't you be engaging your mind in a more constructive thing.We were discussing about the dead and hair shaving and all those other crazy and archaic things that you do in the name of honoring them.I don't see where religion is coming in.If u can't argue out your case responsibly,then u might as well stop trashing the forum.BTW, THIS Your F word is old and tasteless.It's about time 4 some new vocabulary.I would be interested to know what you worship,coz all you wonna do is just waste my time and calories writind bs back and forth.Get a life you idle maggot!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Beey: Talk of wasting time, if your time was as important as claim,wouldn't you be engaging your mind in a more constructive thing.We were discussing about the dead and hair shaving and all those other crazy and archaic things that you do in the name of honoring them.I don't see where religion is coming in.If u can't argue out your case responsibly,then u might as well stop trashing the forum.BTW, THIS Your F word is old and tasteless.It's about time 4 some new vocabulary.I would be interested to know what you worship,coz all you wonna do is just waste my time and calories writind bs back and forth.Get a life you idle maggot!

More constructive thing? lmao! how do you know what I do offline or elsewhere? id.iot. I already told you the reason for hair shaving and here you are, giving lame retorts and disrepecting others beliefs. what about that useless custom you guyz do where you feed alcohol to children in your churches? or dunking children into water and almost drowning them, and all these useless archaic things? I told you before, this is not your useless abrahamic faith. Traditional religion and culture are intermixed. oh Im doing all the arguing. it seems you are just too deaf and useless. haah F word is old? ok come on, it seems you are a scholar @ swearing. I admit im not used to it. so please teach me some? waste calories writing. wtf? you do realise you arguements are getting as lame as a childs whining? Go get a life yourself. dont teach me what to do. take your sh!t argumetns n shove em up your ___ where they belong!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by Beey(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

More constructive thing? lmao! how do you know what I do offline or elsewhere? id.iot. I already told you the reason for hair shaving and here you are, giving lame retorts and disrepecting others beliefs. what about that useless custom you guyz do where you feed alcohol to children in your churches? or dunking children into water and almost drowning them, and all these useless archaic things? I told you before, this is not your useless abrahamic faith. Traditional religion and culture are intermixed. oh Im doing all the arguing. it seems you are just too deaf and useless. haah F word is old? ok come on, it seems you are a scholar @ swearing. I admit im not used to it. so please teach me some? waste calories writing. wtf? you do realise you arguements are getting as lame as a childs whining? Go get a life yourself. dont teach me what to do. take your sh!t argumetns n shove em up your ___ where they belong!
STOP WRITING SHIT.It stinks just like your asshole.R u scared of telling me what your religious beliefs are?Btw am not against culture.I have some practices that I hold dear.However,in this 21st century I'll not be caught dead practicing that your head shaving and all the other shit.Go shave yours and if you like and am sure broken bottles would come in handy for the job.U seem so interested in this religious debate,all the signs of a coward exercising the evation technique,which is trying to cause distraction to subject of interest,inorder to get out of a hot spot.Your arguments make no sense and your points are vague.Achild's whining is better than a noisy hornbill, ouch u r causing me a terrible headache.And finally you can eat your own shit and if u need mine I've got lots to share.I ain't teaching u what to do.U have the power of choice just like i HAVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.i KNOW THAT YOUR ARE TOO OLD A DOG TO LEARN NEW TRICKS.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Outlaws Drinking Of Corpse Bath-water By Widows by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
Beey: STOP WRITING SHI.T.It stinks just like your asshole.R u scared of telling me what your religious beliefs are?Btw am not against culture.I have some practices that I hold dear.However,in this 21st century I'll not be caught dead practicing that your head shaving and all the other shit.Go shave yours and if you like and am sure broken bottles would come in handy for the job.U seem so interested in this religious debate,all the signs of a coward exercising the evation technique,which is trying to cause distraction to subject of interest,inorder to get out of a hot spot.Your arguments make no sense and your points are vague.Achild's whining is better than a noisy hornbill, ouch u r causing me a terrible headache.And finally you can eat your own shit and if u need mine I've got lots to share.I ain't teaching u what to do.U have the power of choice just like i HAVE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.i KNOW THAT YOUR ARE TOO OLD A DOG TO LEARN NEW TRICKS.

YOU STOP REPLYING SH!T! Im surprized you smelled my a$$hole. you know who does that? DOGS! and thats what YOU ARE. Wtf wy should I be scared? ISNT IT OBVIOUS? cant you read my name? Id.iot. I dont care what you are against. I dont know what your version of culture is. Maybe culture for you is to wear english clothes and worship in that useless church. What you have DOESNT MATTER to us NIgerans. we dont give a rats a$$ to what matters to you! Evation? from what am I evading! CMON TELL ME! You stinkin liar. theres no such saying as that! lmao! stop making up your own quotes. it doesnt make any sense. Good. Im glad im causing you headache. now go run away. coward! you cant bear to reply to me any longer. no thnx. I know thats what you eat. I eat food. you probably never heard of it, you sh!thead. ok good, do your FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION, and Ill do mine. Lmao, you will be surprized if you knew my age. idi.ot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive / Cry From The Grave - Ogo's Story / Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.