Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,504 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria (39561 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: South-east Governors In Abuja Over Attacks / Ganduje, Kwankwaso Reconcile After Intervention Of 6 Governors In Abuja. Photos / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo: This video was taken last month in Obi's 7th year as Governor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfsRxAISHmo

This shows a city undergoing reconstruction. Btw this pix about a year old now, because greater part the road shown has been ashpalted and well paved.

Your people from imo state that invaded Anambra are our major problem very soon we will send all of back to your prostitute and kidnapping infested state. Lol
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by ifechez: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo:

You are still going off the point even in this your fake moniker. Onitsha has always been as it is same with Aba long before we were born and not out of Peter Obi's good governance. That's the point I've been trying to make by bringing Abia. Despite the bad performance of Orji, Abia keeps being more industrialized and investors keep coming even when there were kidnappers and armed robbers. Today robbers shot 2 policemen in Onitsha but main Market will still go on.

What Obi has failed to do is to give the required face lift to Onitsha in particular and giving it that modern and international feel. It is the same thing Orji failed to do in Aba. Connecting villages with narrow roads is a stage we should have surpassed long ago.

me fake moniker!!! sincerely am from IMO state. my maternal home is ogwa in mbaitolu while my father is from amauzari. I was born and breed in onitsha. back to the topic, obi has out of his ingenuity guided the state true almost 8 years of peace and tranquility devoid of any political violence. today their are numerous private cooperations coming up in the state, that becos he put the necessary things that attracted them. a visit to the harbour industrial estate will convince you. he has done virtually all roads in that estate. about facelift, the onitsha structure plan implementation will start next year but already there is house or residence documentation going on now. beautifying onitsha is not something to be done in a hurry.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by ifechez: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Owerri? Unless you want to be kidnapped or r.aped by women.

There more decent hotels and bars in Awka. Onitsha and Nnewi boys are always in Awka to spend the cash, thereby making the money to circulate in Anambra.

With the coming on board of LG Mall in Awka, Onitsha hotel and convention center and also Agulu convention center coupled with the international cargo airport, oil/gas plants/refinery in Otuocha- Anambra will be a major destinatin in West Africa.

Chinoo sharrap and don't ever quote me. am from IMO state and I will always go there for fun. how can you talk about awka where owerri is mentioned. awka is mediocre at best. as for hotels in onitsha, lol. tell that to a marine. there are no hotels in onitsha except the new one done by Obi.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by ifechez: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

This shows a city undergoing reconstruction. Btw this pix about a year old now, because greater part the road shown has been ashpalted and well paved.

Your people from imo state that invaded Anambra are our major problem very soon we will send all of back to your prostitute and kidnapping infested state. Lol

you are a cow. send who back. you that grew up in one aguata village abi na me we grew in onitsha urban. don't you know I have more stake than you in anambra state. my family have contributed in building onitsha cos my grandfather came to onitsha at the age of 15.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by ifechez: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Hmmm

The first hotel cannot even compete with Queen Suites or Barnhil Resort in Awka, the second pix is a hotel built in the 70s which is likely to collapse soon because of neglect.

You guys can do better at least to provide jobs for your people so that they stop invading Anambra like pests.

chineke meee!!!!. did you mention queens suite and barn hill here. those two were done with substandard cement blocks. when it comes to hotel biz, don't ever bring up awka or anambra state as a whole. the hotels here can best be described as guest houses. period.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
ifechez:

am from isiala mbano LGA. amauzari precisely. I tell you, obi has done more than most governors put together including that fraud in Douglas house. can you tell me any single project started andcompleted by that scam since he assumed authority? i guess none. the road u posted am sure you haven't used it b4. you got it online, so hw wud you say for sure it substandard. today in anambra state, the biggest mall in Nigeria is coming on board and he has within one year started and completed an 8 floor hotel and conference exactly the same time the cow in owerri was everywhere shouting about prince and princess hotel that's about to see a cement block yet. today, there is a five star hotel under construction in agulu lake and you will not get to hear it on radio or see it on TV. do you know that as at this moment IMO citizens seeking admission in imsu have only 20% allotment against 70% for non indigenes, which means you have more non indigenes in the skool hence he uses the skool fees paid by these non-indigenes to service the institution.

Abagworo see your brother making sense. He is not gullible like some of you.

Anambra like I said earlier is a father where imo state is. We have passed the stage of posting mediocre pix like you do. We are building an economy which only second to former fct-lagos. Three brand 5star hotels are presently ongoing in Anambra: one in Onitsha, one in Awka and another one in Agulu Lake. Shoprite Mall in Onitsha and LG Mall in Awka are nearing completion in Anambra. We are not media freak and loudmouth like your gov and some of you

Imo state is a learner and rural state where Anambra dey.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chino/Ifechez/Eastsidah stop making ridicule of yourself in order to move the page off the disgraceful video of 7 years of Obi's poor performance. I'd like to see a photo of Barnhill and know if its 5star. I've however seen that their room is only 12k per night.

Let us call a spade what it is.

1) Obi has wasted 8years in a State with so much potential.

2) Anambra has always housed commerce and industry long before we were born and Obi is not the reason for the few additions during his tenure. Same is applicable to Abia and Orji.

3) Obi has constructed rural roads but none has aesthetics. Onitsha is still as it has always been.

4) He claims not to have borrowed a dime. Same with Orji.

1) Rochas 2years has impacted on Imo more than all the past 14 years combined especially in Orlu and Okigwe urbans.

2) Rural roads are undergoing construction and we can't expect everything to be completed in 2years.

3) Owerri the State capital has witnessed sudden transformation that anyone who visited last in 2011 will be astonished.

4) Free education in Government secondary schools with 305 schools under total reconstruction.

5) Quite unlike you, I have access to some pictures that can prove this uncommon transformation in 2 years. Remember most people Rochas is competing with have stayed 6 years.

Let me start with schools before and after. He is doing 305 of this and I've personally witnessed up to 30 under construction.

Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
ifechez:

you are a cow. send who back. you that grew up in one aguata village abi na me we grew in onitsha urban. don't you know I have more stake than you in anambra state. my family have contributed in building onitsha cos my grandfather came to onitsha at the age of 15.

Hahahaha

Why not tell this goat abagworo to realize that okorosh is a fraud and a woeful failure who has refused to see the thin line btw governance and charity home. Lol
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
3) Owerri the State capital has witnessed sudden
transformation that anyone who visited last in
2011 will be astonished.

http://businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/travel-a-leisure/49820-a-trip-to-the-heartland

My last visit to Owerri, the capital of Imo State, the Eastern Heartland, was in December 2011. So, when recently I had cause to make a trip to that ‘city of enjoyment’, I decided to, as in the saying, keep my ears (as well as my eyes) to the ground. My journey was by road, so I had ample time to take a good look around.

The Imo Transport Company (ITC) bus that I boarded from Lagos crossed the Niger Bridge into Onitsha at about 4pm. After a little delay in traffic, we hit the Onitsha-Owerri road. My first observation was that the dualisation of the Onitsha-Owerri road, which contract was awarded by the Federal Government during the Obasanjo presidency, has been completed. With that, traffic flow on that road has become very smooth. Barring police checkpoints, a drive from Onitsha to Owerri now takes 50 minutes on the average.

We drove into Owerri at about 5:20pm. From a distance, the Maria Assumpta Cathedral, that architectural masterpiece that has become a landmark as well as an object of art, still glows in its splendour and magnificence, only that it has reassumed its original blue and white colour, a departure from the green and white it changed to at the peak of ex-Governor Ikedi Ohakim’s Clean and Green Initiative when all fences in Owerri turned green and white overnight.

Driving around the next day, I realised the city has lost nothing of its bubbly nature. From Wetheral to Douglas to Tetlow to Assumpta Avenue to Okigwe Road and all the adjoining streets, one thing was clear: Owerri is still its old self, a beehive.

But how does one begin to describe the transformation that has taken place in the city in so short a time? Owerri is literally undergoing an overhaul.

At the Orlu Road (Warehouse) Junction, there’s now a big roundabout where traffic police stand used to be. Facing Orlu Road is the newly opened Sam Mbakwe Road; it is bordered on one side by the Bongo Square (under construction close to the remodelled Imo Hotels) and on the other by the Imo Freedom Park (under construction) stretching to almost as far as the edge of the Nworie River. The two ends of the junction on the Orlu Road approach are also being expanded to ease traffic flow. However, with the opening of the Sam Mbakwe Road, the junction is now a crossroads instead of its former T-junction. As such, traffic situation there has worsened as traffic flows from three directions into one of the roads at each point in time.

Further down the road, the Ama JK Recreation Park at Douglas by Bank Road and facing new Garden Park has been demolished. On its ashes a new structure tagged Heartland Centre is sprouting. The Centre, which comprises a downtown parking lot, international shopping mall outlets, the gym centre, cinema, bowling, auditorium, conference hall, fast food outlets, service apartment, restaurants/coffee shops, etc, is being built on behalf of the Imo State Government by Genreralia Consortium NIFPS Icono (Spain) and Hormipresa Nigeria Ltd.

On Wetheral as well as Douglas Road, all the high fences have been pulled down and are being replaced by dwarf rocky-style fences. Equally, virtually every street entrance in the city now has a gate.

The entire Concorde Boulevard has been ‘pimped’. A big gate leads into the area from Port Harcourt Road. The Cenotaph within has been rebuilt and renamed Heroes’ Square. Opposite the Square is the Ikemba Ojukwu Centre, adjacent which is the Children Recreation Park. The long abandoned Commissioners’ Quarters has been renovated and renamed Commissioners’ Court; same for the Legislative Quarters, which is now an annex of the Imo Concorde Hotel, called Concorde Apartments.

Furthermore, the premises of Imo Newspapers Limited on Egbu Road, which used to house The Statesman Newspaper and the Imo Job Centre and Finishing School, has been redesigned to also play host to Imo College of Advanced Professional Studies (ICAPS).

But where the greatest transformation has occurred is at the Okigwe Road/Wetheral Road roundabout and the entire Government House axis. There, Modotel, formerly a property of Second Republic vice president, Alex Ekwueme, which recently moved into the hands of the Young Shall Grow group, has been remodelled into the group’s Rockview brand.

The roundabout itself is undergoing reconstruction and re-beautification. The wall of the roundabout now bears the names of the 27 local government councils in the state. On a semi-circular wall in front of the Imo Investment House facing the roundabout is the inscription “Politicians Think Of The Next Election While Leaders Think Of The Next Generation”, a quote attributed to the state governor, Rochas Okorocha.

The old Government House gates have been closed and a new one opened. The entrance itself, beginning from the roundabout, has been widened. The walls of the Imo State Library has been pushed further inside, closer to the library building, while the entire space between the library and the Government House Road, which used to be a garden of some sort, is now a thoroughfare. Many new structures have sprung up inside the Government House premises. For instance, the newly built Twin House hosts the Offices of the First Lady and the Deputy Governor. Also, on the space that used to house the Forestry Department of the state Ministry of Agriculture, the state treasury, and others, a dome-like structure is emerging. My enquiries revealed the new building is a non-denominational worship centre. And there are many more.

Time did not permit a visit to the Sam Mbakwe Airport, whose terminal is one of the 11 being remodelled by the Federal Ministry of Aviation. From hearsay knowledge, however, work is going on in earnest, and it is believed that its completion would boost travel and tour in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHb94F1ntnY

Watching this video and listening to their conversation can attest to that. The people discussing were astonished.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo: Chino/Ifechez/Eastsidah stop making ridicule of yourself in order to move the page off the disgraceful video of 7 years of Obi's poor performance. I'd like to see a photo of Barnhill and know if its 5star. I've however seen that their room is only 12k per night.

2) Anambra has always housed commerce and industry long before we were born and Obi is not the reason for the few additions during his tenure. Same is applicable to Abia and Orji.

3) Obi has constructed rural roads but none has aesthetics. Onitsha is still as it has always been.

1) Rochas 2years has impacted on Imo more than all the past 14 years combined especially in Orlu and Okigwe urbans.

2) Rural roads are undergoing construction and we can't expect everything to be completed in 2years.

3) Owerri the State capital has witnessed sudden transformation that anyone who visited last in 2011 will be astonished.

4) Free education in Government secondary schools with 305 schools under total reconstruction.

5) Quite unlike you, I have access to some pictures that can prove this uncommon transformation in 2 years. Remember most people Rochas is competing with have stayed 6 years.

Let me start with schools before and after. He is doing 305 of this and I've personally witnessed up to 30 under construction.

Do you know why I called you goat? Its because 1/3 of imo population reside in Anambra. That is a real shocker for you. If imo state is working why is then that they leave school they either head to lagos, River, Anambra, Abuja, Edo, Bayelsa etc?

Okorosha is clown who should go and understudy Obi. Obi,s achievement in Anambra will take okorosha about 30yrs to reach. Okorosha has been borrowing money from bank with nothing on the ground to show for huge debt that imo state will for 500yrs.

Obi is a model in Nigeria. He is the most fiscally responsible gov. Anambra is the least indebted state in Nigeria.

Imo state does add anything to nigeria, it is an insignificant and sleepy state which is rated alongside Ekiti, Ebonyi, Taraba, Zamfara.

Anambra is to SE what River and lagos is to SS and SW respectively.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
Each of my points, I back up with evidence and pictures.

Here's Bank road, Amaigbo road and Ihiala road all in Orlu metropolis undergoing construction with covered drainage, streetlights and walkways.

Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
[s][/s]
Abagworo:

http://businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/travel-a-leisure/49820-a-trip-to-the-heartland

My last visit to Owerri, the capital of Imo State, the Eastern Heartland, was in December 2011. So, when recently I had cause to make a trip to that ‘city of enjoyment’, I decided to, as in the saying, keep my ears (as well as my eyes) to the ground. My journey was by road, so I had ample time to take a good look around.

The Imo Transport Company (ITC) bus that I boarded from Lagos crossed the Niger Bridge into Onitsha at about 4pm. After a little delay in traffic, we hit the Onitsha-Owerri road. My first observation was that the dualisation of the Onitsha-Owerri road, which contract was awarded by the Federal Government during the Obasanjo presidency, has been completed. With that, traffic flow on that road has become very smooth. Barring police checkpoints, a drive from Onitsha to Owerri now takes 50 minutes on the average.

We drove into Owerri at about 5:20pm. From a distance, the Maria Assumpta Cathedral, that architectural masterpiece that has become a landmark as well as an object of art, still glows in its splendour and magnificence, only that it has reassumed its original blue and white colour, a departure from the green and white it changed to at the peak of ex-Governor Ikedi Ohakim’s Clean and Green Initiative when all fences in Owerri turned green and white overnight.

Driving around the next day, I realised the city has lost nothing of its bubbly nature. From Wetheral to Douglas to Tetlow to Assumpta Avenue to Okigwe Road and all the adjoining streets, one thing was clear: Owerri is still its old self, a beehive.

But how does one begin to describe the transformation that has taken place in the city in so short a time? Owerri is literally undergoing an overhaul.

At the Orlu Road (Warehouse) Junction, there’s now a big roundabout where traffic police stand used to be. Facing Orlu Road is the newly opened Sam Mbakwe Road; it is bordered on one side by the Bongo Square (under construction close to the remodelled Imo Hotels) and on the other by the Imo Freedom Park (under construction) stretching to almost as far as the edge of the Nworie River. The two ends of the junction on the Orlu Road approach are also being expanded to ease traffic flow. However, with the opening of the Sam Mbakwe Road, the junction is now a crossroads instead of its former T-junction. As such, traffic situation there has worsened as traffic flows from three directions into one of the roads at each point in time.

Further down the road, the Ama JK Recreation Park at Douglas by Bank Road and facing new Garden Park has been demolished. On its ashes a new structure tagged Heartland Centre is sprouting. The Centre, which comprises a downtown parking lot, international shopping mall outlets, the gym centre, cinema, bowling, auditorium, conference hall, fast food outlets, service apartment, restaurants/coffee shops, etc, is being built on behalf of the Imo State Government by Genreralia Consortium NIFPS Icono (Spain) and Hormipresa Nigeria Ltd.

On Wetheral as well as Douglas Road, all the high fences have been pulled down and are being replaced by dwarf rocky-style fences. Equally, virtually every street entrance in the city now has a gate.

The entire Concorde Boulevard has been ‘pimped’. A big gate leads into the area from Port Harcourt Road. The Cenotaph within has been rebuilt and renamed Heroes’ Square. Opposite the Square is the Ikemba Ojukwu Centre, adjacent which is the Children Recreation Park. The long abandoned Commissioners’ Quarters has been renovated and renamed Commissioners’ Court; same for the Legislative Quarters, which is now an annex of the Imo Concorde Hotel, called Concorde Apartments.

Furthermore, the premises of Imo Newspapers Limited on Egbu Road, which used to house The Statesman Newspaper and the Imo Job Centre and Finishing School, has been redesigned to also play host to Imo College of Advanced Professional Studies (ICAPS).

But where the greatest transformation has occurred is at the Okigwe Road/Wetheral Road roundabout and the entire Government House axis. There, Modotel, formerly a property of Second Republic vice president, Alex Ekwueme, which recently moved into the hands of the Young Shall Grow group, has been remodelled into the group’s Rockview brand.

The roundabout itself is undergoing reconstruction and re-beautification. The wall of the roundabout now bears the names of the 27 local government councils in the state. On a semi-circular wall in front of the Imo Investment House facing the roundabout is the inscription “Politicians Think Of The Next Election While Leaders Think Of The Next Generation”, a quote attributed to the state governor, Rochas Okorocha.

The old Government House gates have been closed and a new one opened. The entrance itself, beginning from the roundabout, has been widened. The walls of the Imo State Library has been pushed further inside, closer to the library building, while the entire space between the library and the Government House Road, which used to be a garden of some sort, is now a thoroughfare. Many new structures have sprung up inside the Government House premises. For instance, the newly built Twin House hosts the Offices of the First Lady and the Deputy Governor. Also, on the space that used to house the Forestry Department of the state Ministry of Agriculture, the state treasury, and others, a dome-like structure is emerging. My enquiries revealed the new building is a non-denominational worship centre. And there are many more.

Time did not permit a visit to the Sam Mbakwe Airport, whose terminal is one of the 11 being remodelled by the Federal Ministry of Aviation. From hearsay knowledge, however, work is going on in earnest, and it is believed that its completion would boost travel and tour in the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHb94F1ntnY

Watching this video and listening to their conversation can attest to that. The people discussing were astonished.

All you have pasted here is scam mail. There is no such thing on ground in imo state.

It does stop the fact that 1/3 of imo population will still leave your imo state and invade Anambra in search of economic survival.

Why not talk about the 10,000 job scam by ohakin and now by okorosha. This is same way your leaders are using you guys endlessly leaving you junks jobless and huge debt profile without a dot on the ground to show for it. Okorosha is a total disaster and failure of highest order. Ohakin was better anyway.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo: Each of my points, I back up with evidence and pictures.

Here's Bank road, Amaigbo road and Ihiala road all in Orlu metropolis undergoing construction with covered drainage, streetlights and walkways.

Mehn I bu ezi? Abandoned projects for close to a year now. So this is all you could show for over 70B borrowed by okorosha, are not talking of the ones borrowed by ohakin.

Chai..imo people, imo people how long will you people allow clowns to be ruling you people. Imo state needs a Peter Obi to save it from its continous nosedive down the drain.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: [s][/s]

All you have pasted here is scam mail. There is no such thing on ground in imo state.

It does stop the fact that 1/3 of imo population will still leave your imo state and invade Anambra in search of economic survival.

Why not talk about the 10,000 job scam by ohakin and now by okorosha. This is same your leaders are using you guys endlessly leaving junks jobless and huge debt profile without a dot on the ground to show for it. Okorosha is a total disaster and failure. Ohakin was better anyway.

I doubt if there are many Imo people in Anambra. I know of Aba and Port Harcourt but Anambra I only know of few Orlu drug dealers at head bridge and nothing more. That is not the issue here. The issue is to show us just few of Obi's achievements that makes him better than Orji. I've shown few evidences though not commensurate with what's on ground that Rochas has the welfare of Imolites at heart.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo:

I doubt if there are many Imo people in Anambra. I know of Aba and Port Harcourt but Anambra I only know of few Orlu drug dealers at head bridge and nothing more. That is not the issue here. The issue is to show us just few of Obi's achievements that makes him better than Orji. I've shown few evidences though not commensurate with what's on ground that Rochas has the welfare of Imolites at heart.

I have told you that Anambra is in Cat-A, so there is no room for comparison between Abia which Cat-B and Imo Cat-D alongside Ekiti, Taraba etc.

Anambra is such a sophisticated state as Lagos and Rivers. We are not into painting of roads built 30yrs ago.

It is verifiable fact that some hoods in Osha is an extension of imo state. Anambra ranks 3rd on imo population after Rivers and Lagos. Imo people sees Onitsha as there township. Stop this boasting, imo state is empty and dry. Okorosha is a clown and a total failure. His father is from Yobe state, he is not even an igboman, no wonder he is implementing his hausa cousins program and using imo state money to build mosques all over north. It is verified.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo:

I have told you that Anambra is in Cat-A, so there is no room for comparison between Abia which Cat-B and Imo Cat-D alongside Ekiti, Taraba etc.

Anambra is such a sophisticated state as Lagos and Rivers. We are not into painting of roads built 30yrs ago.

It is verifiable fact that some hoods in Osha is an extension of imo state. Anambra ranks 3rd on imo population after Rivers and Lagos. Imo people sees Onitsha as there township. Stop this boasting, imo state is empty and dry. Okorosha is a clown and a total failure. His father is from Yobe state, he is not even an igboman, no wonder he is implementing his hausa cousins program and using imo state money to build mosques all over north. It is verified.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo:

Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 9:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo:

I have told you that Anambra is in CAT-A, so there is no room for comparison between Abia which is CAT-B and Imo CAT-D alongside Ekiti, Taraba etc.

It is verifiable fact that some hoods in Osha is an extension of imo state. Anambra ranks 3rd on imo population after Rivers and Lagos. Imo people sees Onitsha as there township.

Stop this boasting, imo state is empty and dry. Okorosha is a clown and a total failure.

His father is from Yobe state, he is not even an igboman, no wonder he is implementing his hausa cousins program and using imo state money to build mosques all over north. It is verified.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by ifechez: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo: Chino/Ifechez/Eastsidah stop making ridicule of yourself in order to move the page off the disgraceful video of 7 years of Obi's poor performance. I'd like to see a photo of Barnhill and know if its 5star. I've however seen that their room is only 12k per night.

oga, am not Chinoo or eastsidaz. am ifechez here, different from chino or eastsidaz. do our writing skills look same? am an Igbo man first before IMO state citizen and will stand up to critise any gov in alaigbo if I think Hus nit doing well. the roads you showed in orlu have been under construction for more than 2yrs now. apart from the new skool along wethedra road can you kindly show me any other he has built. I was in my villa last two weeks and was totally ashamed to come from IMO state. do you know that traveling from amaraku tru umunkwo to amauzari was a bad experience as a result of terrible condition of the road. the same was my experience on uzoagba-iho-ochi-amauzari road and uzoagba-iho-ogwa-orodo road. our rural road are in a total mess. hw can a gov claim to be working well its rural environment are nothing to write home about. I can only access the performance of a gov based on how the rural area looks like.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Stop boasting and show us the Anambra that is like Lagos or Rivers. Owerri is even more beautiful and modern than Port Harcourt in case you didn't know. I still maintain that Abia has more industries than entire Anambra State and also houses the highest ratio of non-Abia Igbos as well as non-Igbos but they are not making noise about it. We all criticize Orji and they accept it because it is true. Orji has luckily had more investments than Obi in industry as well as the 1st private power generation. Obi has spent 7years which is a year more than Orji while Rochas has spent only 2years.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abagworo:

Stop boasting and show us the Anambra that is like Lagos or Rivers. Owerri is even more beautiful and modern than Port Harcourt in case you didn't know. I still maintain that Abia has more industries than entire Anambra State and also houses the highest ratio of non-Abia Igbos as well as non-Igbos but they are not making noise about it. We all criticize Orji and they accept it because it is true. Orji has luckily had more investments than Obi in industry as well as the 1st private power generation. Obi has spent 7years which is a year more than Orji while Rochas has spent only 2years.

Clown the fact that ifechez taking you from azz while nailing your head on the wall is responsible for your incoherent ranting. Stop dragging Abia with you cos they understand that we are their father in everything.

Talk about imo state and what it stands for, does it mean there is nothing to be proud of in imo state? Owerre is this and that, meanwhile you are not even living in imo state..what a shame. Except if one is a LovePeddler there is no need to move to imo state.lol.

Okorosha is a fraud, who has used imo state as his colateral to borrow money to enrich himself and his hausa cousins. There is nothing working in imo state except prostitution and kidnapping. Stop chest beating it will only expose you further.

Imo state is insignificant and has nothing meaningful to offer Nigeria due to fraudsters who has been ruling the state since 1999 till today. You noticed even GEJ is starving imo state of federal presense. Politically GEJ is not interested in imo because it is an economically insignificant state, unlike the importance attached to states as Rivers, lagos, Anambra and Kano.

Okorosha need to go for a training in Awka to learn from Obi the art and science of governance. What a shame.
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by EASTSIDAZ: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
ifechez:

oga, am not Chinoo or eastsidaz. am ifechez here, different from chino or eastsidaz. do our writing skills look same? am an Igbo man first before IMO state citizen and will stand up to critise any gov in alaigbo if I think Hus nit doing well. the roads you showed in orlu have been under construction for more than 2yrs now. apart from the new skool along wethedra road can you kindly show me any other he has built. I was in my villa last two weeks and was totally ashamed to come from IMO state. do you know that traveling from amaraku tru umunkwo to amauzari was a bad experience as a result of terrible condition of the road. the same was my experience on uzoagba-iho-ochi-amauzari road and uzoagba-iho-ogwa-orodo road. our rural road are in a total mess. hw can a gov claim to be working well its rural environment are nothing to write home about. I can only access the performance of a gov based on how the rural area looks like.

Statement of fact.

+1000000
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by Oldnyoung: 6:20am On Jun 05, 2013
ocelot2006:

Lol! Useless kid. What the hell do you know about me? After posting that useless drivl of yours, my post was what you truly deserve. Useless boy.
So u nw call anyone u meet a kid bc u hv guns that u use to rig election for ur principal. I knew it. The blood of innocent pple u and ur gang members shed in AKS will never stop hunting u n ur principal IJN. Or hw do u explain what happened to state that overwhemingly nay boldly supported an individual against an incumbent who was bent on installing his son-inlaw. Instead of ensuring and promoting peace, kidnapping, killing, intimidation, etc became the norm. Yet cultists are so powerful in a once peaceful state. Refer to how and why former CP Magaji was transferred from the state. I stop here. Be wise!!!!
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by Charleebro(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
How pathetic some people are on this forum. For pete's sake Rochas has been in office for just 2 friggin' years. I wasn't the greatest fan of the man but I've seen he has the welfare of the people at heart. I also don't believe he'll achieve most of his promises, seeing as we don't have the funds to do so, but he will achieve something. There is already free education in the entire state. That alone is a massive achievement, first of its kind in Nigeria. Even if he gives 3000 or 5000 jobs out of the supposed 12000, that will be an achievement.
What has Obi really achieved in his time in office. By all counts and purposes, anambra is still pretty shit to me. All the governors Rochas is being compared to have been in office for longer so give the man time.

NB: I still disagree with some of his policies. Like the student allocation in state universities (if that is true)
Re: 5 Most Promising Governors In Nigeria by millionaireman: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Abagworo: Each of my points, I back up with evidence and pictures.

These Orlu scenes, I mean road construction sites, have remained like they are here for about two years now. What is the governor up to?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Details Of Kogi Zenith Bank Transactions / PDP Flags Removed From Imo Government House After Supreme Court Judgement / Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.