Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (19910 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Any Igbo kid born in the North is not Igbo enough for you? You are an agent of intolerance.

Dont mind that guy. I got no word for him. When we talk of supporting a selfless Nigerian leading Nigerians, he is talking of a bigoted igboman leading Nigeria which of course Nigerians wont support. Only igbos alone cannot win a presidential election...

YES WE NEED A ROCHAS, BORN IN THE NORTH WHO SPEAKS YORUBA, OF IGBO DECENT TO LEAD NIGERIA... full stop

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Vwandyboy(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
chino24:

Am not here to throw punches, but if I take off with you tonite you are gonna wish you never appeared on this thread. I have the right to air my views. In the case of okorosha he is a clown and does not worth 1Naira politically. Quote me anywhere.
God is watching u sad
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
dazey: Alhaji Rochas Okorocha want to contest for Presidential election this man is a comedian who is going to vote for him

The last time i checked, Obasanjo was a comedian and he led well for 8yrs so another comedian(Rochas) is welcome...
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by dridowu: 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

How can you say you have known Rochas for 12 years and yet you can't see his shinanegans?

You are either a Yoruba man intent on tarnishing the reputation of Ndi Igbo with regards to the Presidency or you have been blinded by Rochas' drama.

Ndi Igbos are not desparate for Aso Rock. Let the Ijaw fisherman finish his tenure in 2019, by then, we shall present our candidate that Nigerians cannot refuse. A candidate that would become a National Icon and symbol of progress.

Come 2019 i doubt if a candidate that would b national icon can be presented by igbos going by d way disunity among u pple.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by motobid(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Please which party do you think will present Rochas as its candidate? Definitely not APC where you have the almighty Buhari.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
motobid: Please which party do you think will present Rochas as its candidate? Definitely not APC where you have the almighty Buhari.

Buhari will not be the Presidential flag bearer of APC. It is between Rochas and Fashola. Buhari will contest during the primaries but won't be able to win.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by motobid(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless:

Buhari will not be the Presidential flag bearer of APC. It is between Rochas and Fashola. Buhari will contest during the primaries but won't be able to win.

Then that is the end of APC. Buhari cannot lose in the primaries He is too desperate and will go to any other party to actualise his dreams.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
motobid:

Then that is the end of APC. Buhari cannot lose in the primaries He is too desperate and will go to any other party to actualise his dreams.

If he loses the primary, he cannot go to another party to actualise his presidential dream. That is the law.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Sant1m: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
How i wish nigeria was imo state with okorocha incharge for the last two yrs, the country would ve witnessed a quantum leap that would ve amazed most of us. As someone who is resident in imo since for the last 15 yrs and witnessed the rot of udenwa and ohakim govt. Rochas has performed creditably. Just put a call through to any imolite that live in this state and they will confirm my point. His haters in this state are only cronies and relations of pdp who feel that he has taken away their means of eating and sharing govt. Funds. To us genuine imolites we wish he can getison this presidential dream for now to enable him fully transform(not gej transformation) the state. We need him more than nigeria needs him. Forget his critics they are not been sincere. Calling a man who apart from been a gov. Is a successful man is taking a joke too far, how successful was gej or ohakim before politics

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DonCaleb: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2013
[quote author=gbanikiti]Hey! you have no right to speak for ndi igbo. STFU and speak for yourself! who is "WE" you mention in your silly comments? To hell with you and you better concentrate on your governor and leave rochas alone! [/quote

Don't mind the useless fool, its either from Abia or Ebonyi! Clueless people
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by oboy3(m): 12:07am On Jun 07, 2013
okpara ugo:

Anambra people are known to be very wicked people... Your governor cannot compete with Rochas in anyway so park well jari... Igbos will support Rochas
the thread is about rochas contesting for presidency and not what you think of Anambra people,abeg park well yourself,face chino and not the whole Anambra state
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2013
Rochas all the way!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by macEDWIN(m): 2:02am On Jun 07, 2013
Pls pls joke apart if Okorocha is contestng no promble bt mind u he is a capitalist, he has liasd out so many govt own investment though nt against dat bt wat is d outcome wel u 'l find out urself, he has tried several ways to commercialized civil service cos of his so called fre education and also has sackd so many civil servants out of vtimizatn. He 2ru china suplied 2 all secondry skol uniform whch he didn't consider identity of skols bt has go on 2 uniformized bt nw only Ow city skol is wearing d uniform. Most of d contract is b awardd 2 his company. Yes he is constructng roads bt how d roads b built wth time Imo 'l knw d type of road he is buildng 4 us. Every nuk & crany of of d state he mount a doom shape is Imo state an Islamic state. If he wins is ok but i think we pray b4 chosng cos wat 'm seeng is nt d way.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by NiccoC(m): 2:10am On Jun 07, 2013
chino24:

You don't know who is Roches?

He has wrecked imo state. He has used the state as a colateral to get more money for himself and his aboki cousins up north. We Igbos will rather support a non-Igbo, assuming no Igbo man or woman is contesting than supporting a clown called Roches. Although he is just bluffing, he knows that he is hated in Igboland. TUFIAKWA.

young man, you shouldn't open your mouth to bring forth such arrant toxic nonsense. where d heck do you grab such crap from Rochas' administration has blocked those leakages through which you and your kind sap government funds and i'm sure thats the reason for the animosity you hold for the man. he'll contest and win the presidential election and if you don't like it, Niger republic is not far
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Dpeacemaker101: 2:30am On Jun 07, 2013
It's high time we separate jokers from real politicians, if his reason for going to tinubu's ACN is for the presidentials then, his political career is coming to an end as he would even when in his own state. He is a back stabber.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by HolyTruth: 4:05am On Jun 07, 2013
Abagworo: I've said it times without number that were Ojukwu to be from Imo, Anambrians would have done worse than Rivers State. It is as clear as day.
Nope don't push it to that extent.

A shining star would always shine irrespective of any substance used in covering it. No body supports a looser. Don't think people are dumb and unable to identify a show man

We Anambrarians are proud of and have respect for Igbo achievers irrespective of state of origin. Few examples are:
Ojukwu - Anambra
Achebe - Anambra
Jaja - Imo turned Opobo
Mbakwe - Imo
Chukwumerije - Abia
Uwechue - Delta
Utomi - Delta
Okonjo Iweala - Delta
Akunyili - Anambra
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by dikarious(m): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2013
Prof Corruption:

Could you please expatiate on the highlighted part of your quote?

I see Rochas as an intelligent man who, if surrounded by competent hands, can transform this country for real.
please check your spectacles again.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by EASTSIDAZ: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

My friend stop fooling yourself, as you can see i am for anything that will better igbos i don't discriminate among igbos. But truth be told Rochas need to watch his moves, he knows we igbos has our own ways of treating a betrayer or anyone who parade himself like he is speaking for us while using us to save face...... I have said this before, Rochas made the statement credited to him, even the likes of Ezeife and Ohaneze Ndigbo Kano chapter kicked against Rochas and warned igbo leaders to caution Rochas, while all these criticism was going on Rochas did not at anytime denied or debunked the statement.

In as much as i faulted Chino and others who is against Rochas becoming president, i will like to call you Obagworo out, you are one of the enemy of igbo progress in Nigeria.......... A man like you will always vote Buhari ahead of Rochas,Kalu,Soludo,Peter Obi and rest of them.. People like you who always see northerners as your semi Gold. You and other few igbos who always brag how you know it all and a detribalized igbo who can unite igbos with other ethnics in Nairaland and offline, i was thinking for some time now Eze onlytruth and rest of the Eze council abandoned Nairaland for you and your fellow detribalized igbos, i had thought by now i will visit naiaraland without seen where igbos had been bashed and falsehood carried out against igbos by your fellow brothers across niger, alas i am shock to the bone with the level of insult and falsehood carried out against igbos recently on this site without strong resistance by any igbo, what i saw here since yesterday i tried to read nairaland i laughed and shake my head.

Please don't quote me because i am not here for argument rather i was touched by the baseless argument going on here among you lot, thought i could add my voice to see if the fire can be quenched.

Thank you.

You are correct 100percent. The boy abagworo is a clown of the highest order. If it were Obi, Soludo or Ezeife that has declared, I can assure you that he will not throw his e-support like he is doing in the case Roches.

I still maintain my position if GEJ is running and APC presents Roches, it will make it so easy for GEJ to win without resistance because I know that igbos will vote for GEJ 100percent against Roches.

Good a thing Obi is the chairman of SE governors, he will lead SE to deliver our block vote to GEJ. Recently TA orji confirmed that SE will vote for GEJ, I keep wondering which SE state that will vote okorosha: is it Anambra the second home to GEJ or Enugu another GEJ strong base or Abia where Orji is in charge or Ebonyi who is a strong GEJ supporter.

Even in Imo state the clown in Roches is hated for his unpopular and clueless policies.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by PointB: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

You are correct 100percent. The boy abagworo is a clown of the highest order. If it were Obi, Soludo or Ezeife that has declared, I can assure you that he will not throw his e-support like he is doing in the case Roches.

I still maintain my position if GEJ is running and APC presents Roches, it will make it so easy for GEJ to win without resistance because I know that igbos will vote for GEJ 100percent against Roches.

Good a thing Obi is the chairman of SE governors, he will lead SE to deliver our block vote to GEJ. Recently TA orji confirmed that SE will vote for GEJ, I keep wondering which SE state that will vote okorosha: is it Anambra the second home to GEJ or Enugu another GEJ strong base or Abia where Orji is in charge or Ebonyi who is a strong GEJ supporter.

Even in Imo state the clown in Roches is hated for his unpopular and clueless policies.

Igbo will NEVER vote GEJ ahead of Rochas in a presidential election, let alone the 100% crap some of you are spilling here. On what grounds are we making this self-defeating assertion. Rochas is, always, a better all round leader compare to GEJ. The only condition that would warrant Igbo voting for GEJ when Rochas is running, is if Rochas is running as VP!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Chino, stop sniffing that dry grass anytime you wanna comment on nairaland.I can see it's having an adverse effect on you so fast! smh

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by pazienza(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
HolyTruth:
Nope don't push it to that extent.

A shining star would always shine irrespective of any substance used in covering it. No body supports a looser. Don't think people are dumb and unable to identify a show man

We Anambrarians are proud of and have respect for Igbo achievers irrespective of state of origin. Few examples are:
Ojukwu - Anambra
Achebe - Anambra
Jaja - Imo turned Opobo
Mbakwe - Imo
Chukwumerije - Abia
Uwechue - Delta
Utomi - Delta
Okonjo Iweala - Delta
Akunyili - Anambra

Thank you very much.
Please add micheal okpara to that exotic list of yours.

Abagworo should stop taking chino serious, chino represents no one but himself.

My father can't stop praising the leadership qualities of Micheal okpara,yet Okpara was an Ohuhu umuahia man.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by pazienza(m): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
PointB:

Igbo will NEVER vote GEJ ahead of Rochas in a presidential election, let alone the 100% crap some of you are spilling here. On what grounds are we making this self-defeating assertion. Rochas is, always, a better all round leader compare to GEJ. The only condition that would warrant Igbo voting for GEJ when Rochas is running, is if Rochas is running as VP!

How is Rochas going to win an election in Nigeria at this point in time. What are the chances of APC presenting him as their candidate?

The way i see it, Okorocha has been dinning with enemies of igboland, he is but a game plan of enemies of ndiigbo to divide GEJ votes in igboland,and it's never going to work for him.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by skillsbiz: 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
I am sure that most critics of Okorocha's ambition are igbos. Igbos are definitely enemies of their own progress. If you are an Igbo and you are still in doubt about him, you can come to Ibadan or go to Jos where his free education still runs and ask questions about this detrabalized Nigerian.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
skillsbiz: I am sure that most critics of Okorocha's ambition are igbos. Igbos are definitely enemies of their own progress. If you are an Igbo and you are still in doubt about him, you can come to Ibadan or go to Jos where his free education still runs and ask questions about this detrabalized Nigerian.

Rochas is a very good man. He is who should be called true Nigerian. He reminds me of Abiola. Rochas is a philantropist. He has touched the lives of many kids in Nigeria, Ghana and beyond through his funding for less priviledged children. God bless him!

He deserves to be Nigerian President.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by tomakint: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
pazienza:

How is Rochas going to win an election in Nigeria at this point in time. What are the chances of APC presenting him as their candidate?

The way i see it, Okorocha has been dinning with enemies of igboland, he is but a game plan of enemies of ndiigbo to divide GEJ votes in igboland,and it's never going to work for him.
Those who know Okorocha too well will tell you that he is a tool in the hands of his masters, the Abokis (they made him, remember his days during the MAMSER thing) he is not too relevant in the political scheme of things as far as Ndigbo is concerned-just my thought! Igbos don't need a traitor, and I am sure Okorocha is viewed from that angle! His sudden switch from APGA to APC is one of such traits! cool
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2013
skillsbiz: I am sure that most critics of Okorocha's ambition are igbos. Igbos are definitely enemies of their own progress. If you are an Igbo and you are still in doubt about him, you can come to Ibadan or go to Jos where his free education still runs and ask questions about this detrabalized Nigerian.

Ndigbo had never given hoot about Okorocha's “free education or crap” culture. Igbo man is not wired for panhandling like folks from the areas you mentioned in the above post. Igbo man pays for what he wants and speaks his mind when time to criticize. Since Ndigbo started borrowing this free-loading culture from their neighbors, characters such as Rochas Okorocha started emerging in AlaIgbo.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Don't mind the bad belle people who are crying and cursing the man because he has blocked all routes in which they embezzle public money. Enemies of progress! shioor!

Did i hear someone say Ndi igbo does not give a damn about the free education of Rochas Okorocha? some people are really daft and stewpid despite their age. SMFDH!!

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by solomon111(m): 10:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
What a funny thread.
Grandiose delusions everywhere.
2015 will tell.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by 9jaIhail(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

My brother, don't get it twisted.... Yes i can agree with you 100% the guy Obagworo is one of such character we igbo need to clamp down on, treat him and other misguided elements the way traitors should be treated. Now let leave Obagworo because i hardly join issues with people like him.

My point here remains that, no sane igbo man will vote GEJ ahead of Rochas irrespective of party that present him (Rochas) The problem i and every other igbo has with Rochas is the manner which he joined APC.

From my point of view, APC is a yoruba and hausa party, reason because if their intention was to make it a national party they should have invited Igbos, for the fact that they did not invite igbos, any igbo person supporting that party is a fool that has no self value.

To those who claim to be igbo while clamoring for a vampire like Buhari to return as a present, don't forget this same messiah Buhari as claimed by most of you, don't give a danm about igbo and history will judge you all if you succeed in your devilish campaign for the Boko haram spokes man call buhari.

History will tell us that throughout all the election the vampire contested and failed, he only campaigned in igbo land once, why because he don't value igbos and never believe in your existence while having over confidence on his almijiri voters plus bamboos and dog's blood that will soak whether lose or win.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by 9jaIhail(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
PointB:

My brother pointblank, don't sweat it. Rochas is better than GEJ in every aspect of life. Like you rightly said, the only way igbos will not vote him is if they place him as VP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo At The Commssioning Of Ademola Hall At Nigerian Law School Lagos / Buhari Brought N2.7trn Investments From US Visit - Presidency / Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.