Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,584 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (20155 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
He he he. . .where is Asari Dokubo? I told them that these PDP paid dogs are only interested in Jonathan, cos that's where they get their food. Let's see where the south south - south east coalition end.

One would expect all the squirrels attacking amaechi to come here. These paid shameless touts, it's either Jonathan or nothing.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

Where do you work? How much is your annual income?
You dey ask am? the murrafucker must be a wheel barrow pusher in Onitsha main market. you know check out im level of reasoning? choi! I don die!! grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
eggheaders:
the osun and ogbomoso school are light years better than all this crap lessons you gat across the niger our lady's woliwo, urban boys and girls, ckc , army boys and girls, modebbe onitsha grammar school and other shyteholes.

This is the CAT-A states that made JAMB highest application for 10years now and still counting: Imo, Anambra and Delta, all of them are Igbo states. Can you beat that no Yoruba state ni? grin grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

You don't worth responding to, because from all indication you are still a boy eating from his mother's pot. By the way what did you score in this last JAMB? grin

You are more delusional than I thought. What is your profession? By the way, I am a criminologist.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: You dey ask am? the murrafucker must be a wheel barrow pusher in Onitsha main market. you know check out im level of reasoning? choi! I don die!! grin

I am setting him up for evening slaps.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

You are more delusional than I thought. What is your profession? By the way, I am a criminologist.

Please get inside, your mother is calling you. Criminologist inside your mama pot of soup chaii grin gringrin grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
He he he. . .where is Asari Dokubo? I told them that these PDP paid dogs are only interested in Jonathan, cos that's where they get their food. Let's see where the south south - south east coalition end.

One would expect all the squirrels attacking amaechi to come here. These paid shameless touts, it's either Jonathan or nothing.
the SS and SE coalition will end when Jonathan leaves office in 2015 trust me. forget all the noise making by some ignorant igbos who think the friendship will last forever.ha-ha! i laugh in Portuguese!!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
The greatest enemies of igbos are these paid PDP touts here. The remaining sensible igbos should sacrifice the snakes among them and cleanse south east.

We want igbo president but can't vote for Rochas because he was born in the north? Hey, goat! Ojukwu and Zik were equally born in the north, NO? Is zungeru not in the north anymore?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by eggheaders(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

This is the CAT-A states that made JAMB highest application: Imo, Anambra and Delta, all of them are Igbo states. Can you beat that no Yoruba state ni? grin grin grin grin

all y'all skunkheads keep churning up report of numbers of student registered for jamb has an evidence for whatever education shyte claims you hold so dear. let me burst your bubble visit various nysc orientation camps nationwide and come here to report the lingual franca in those camps. plus checkout best university chart and see the region that come out tops.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Please get inside, your mother is calling you. Criminologist inside your mama pot of soup chaii grin gringrin grin

Uncultured kid! Why do you have to bring mother into discussion?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
The greatest enemies of igbos are these paid PDP touts here.
Unfortunately Rhino, my people can do anything for money even to sabotage their own people. so so sad! hmmm....
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
eggheaders:

all y'all skunkheads keep churning up report of numbers of student registered for jamb has an evidence for whatever education shyte claims you hold so dear. let me burst your bubble visit various nysc orientation camps nationwide and come here to report the lingual franca in those camps. plus checkout best university chart and see the region that come out tops.

Show your own Yoruba record, as I have shown mine. Yoruba education is only but a myth, it does not exist.

SE towers SW in academic excellence and it is showing everyday.

Here is another shocker:

"AWKA — THE Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has emerged winners of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Imperial Barrel Award competed by African universities.

The university came first, scoring 79.33 percent, while Helwan University, Egypt and the Federal University of Technology, Akure came second and third respectively.

Eight universities in Nigeria participated in the competition, including Federal University of Technology, Owerri; University of Lagos; University of Ilorin; Enugu State University of Science and Technology; Nnamdi Azikiwe University; Federal University of Technology, Akure; University of Ibadan and University of Calabar."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/unizik-wins-geo-sciences-competition-among-african-universities/

Show me the ones Yoruba universities with all the hype and noise has won. All the overhyped Yoruba universities were trashed out. I dey wait.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: the SS and SE coalition will end when Jonathan leaves office in 2015 trust me. forget all the noise making by some ignorant igbos who think the friendship will last forever.ha-ha! i laugh in Portuguese!!

What coalition are you talking about? The one these paid PDP goats created to confuse those living abroad? Look, am here in PH, the heartland of south south and I listen to atleast 6 radio stations in PH, from cool fm to wazobia radio and what have you and, I can equally get transmission from neighbouring states like Abia, Imo and Enugu. Believe me, it's only when you come to nairaland you'll here igbos supporting Jonathan courtesy of these paid squirrels.

The greatest criticism of Jonathan comes from Abia, mostly from Aba town and Owerre. This is the sole reason that made me stopped responding to these hunting paid dogs.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by norabenok: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
DerideGull: As far as Rochas Okorocha is concerned, he can not win election in Imo State as a dog catcher. It is plain idiocy to insinuate voting for Okorocha for Igbo sake in presidential election. Since Okorocha became governor, it has been Imo State for Orlu.

My humble take on Rochas Okorocha’s political shenanigans in Imo State remains that it will be extremely hard in future for a candidate from Orlu zone to win a statewide election in Imo state.
But Okorocha has done more development projects in Owerri than any other governor in the history of Imo state within a space of two years. Why do you speak ill of him still?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 10:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
norabenok :

But Okorocha has done more development projects in Owerri than any other governor in the history of Imo state within a space of two years. Why do you speak ill of him still?

I live in Owerre and sure the development you referred in your post is pure illusion. Please let us see such developments through the camera lens.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
norabenok :

Dude, that was Dede1. Do you know who is Dede1? I bet you.don't.

Lemme give you some hints on why he's so bittered and angry with Rochas. Dede1 brother was Ohakim's(i.e. ex imo governor) right hand man. Ohakim was using Dede1's brother as a conduit to loot imo state's fund through a useless contract awarded to him, and by extension Dede1 was equally benefiting from the scam until after Rochas came in to closed the tap. Ever since, Dede1 became a sworn enemy of Rochas. I think he developed an app to alert him whenever Rochas name is mentioned, you see him crawling out from his cave to attack him.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by eggheaders(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Show your own Yoruba record, as I have shown mine. Yoruba education is only but a myth, it does not exist.

SE towers SW in academic excellence and it is showing everyday.

Here is another shocker:

"AWKA — THE Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has emerged winners of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Imperial Barrel Award competed by African universities.

The university came first, scoring 79.33 percent, while Helwan University, Egypt and the Federal University of Technology, Akure came second and third respectively.

Eight universities in Nigeria participated in the competition, including Federal University of Technology, Owerri; University of Lagos; University of Ilorin; Enugu State University of Science and Technology; Nnamdi Azikiwe University; Federal University of Technology, Akure; University of Ibadan and University of Calabar."

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/unizik-wins-geo-sciences-competition-among-african-universities/

Show me the ones Yoruba universities with all the hype and noise has won. All the overhyped Yoruba universities were trashed out. I dey wait.. grin grin

do you always watch zain africa universty challenge.?? why is it that only university from the south west that keeps flying nigeria flag in that competition. take this links for insight and i will invade you with more am at your call.

http://www.oauife.edu.ng/2013/01/oau-staff-bags-international-award-in-entrepreneurship/

www​.ui.edu.ng/nmgschevron
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Dude, that was Dede1. Do you know who is Dede1? I bet you.don't.

Lemme give you some hints on why he's so bittered and angry with Rochas. Dede1 brother was Ohakim's(i.e. ex imo governor) right hand man. Ohakim was using Dede1's brother as a conduit to loot imo state's fund through a useless contract awarded to him, and by extension Dede1 was equally benefiting from the scam until after Rochas came in to close the tap. Ever since, Dede1 became a sworn enemy of Rochas. I think he developed an app to alert him whenever Rochas name is mentioned, you see him crawling out from his cave to attack him.
heeeei!!! Jesus is lord!! Abagworo indirectly said something similar but i didn't believe it up till now.

@Dede, what a shame!! Infact, i will make sure this thread hits front page! No wonder you are always against Rochas. Can't people talk freely without being giving food in the mouth? hiaaan! chai! Aru e meee!! "spits"
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
DerideGull:

I live in Owerre and sure the development you referred in your post is pure illusion. Please let us see such developments through the camera lens.

I've shut people like you up with several pictures but you seem keen on repeating same lines. What single thing did Jonathan achieve in his years as Governor of Bayelsa? The reason you and some other Igbos are trying to pull Rochas down is the "Igbo syndrome". The best way for Igbos to regain their political stand is by supporting merit. Rochas is way better than Jonathan in looks, speech, governance, comportment, responsibility and charisma.

Earlier most of the Igbos on this forum sited ethnicity and regionalism as their reason for supporting Jonathan and now that their fellow more competent Igbo is offered as a choice, the reasons have changed. Shame on you all.

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: heeeei!!! Jesus is lord!! Abagworo indirectly said something similar but i didn't believe it up till now.

@Dede, what a shame!! Infact, i will make sure this thread hits front page! No wonder you are always against Rochas. Can't people talk freely without being giving food in the mouth? hiaaan! chai! Aru e meee!! "spits"

He knows I know. I can even try resurrecting the thread he openly spelt his grudges with Rochas which includes accusing him of stopping a contract. He even threatened to take Rochas to court.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by dinachi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ha ha ha ha! Where are our famed Ijaw friends who said they will support us, when an Igbo vies for the top post as we supported them in 2011? Any Igbo man who still believes that the Ijaw man is his political ally is a foolish fool! Now Rochas wants to contest all Ijaws are characteristically silent. Dont worry we will change his name to Rochas Asari Dokubo Okorocha to get Ijaw votes! I repeat we are our own worst enemy politically!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
eggheaders:

do you always watch zain africa universty challenge.?? why is it that only university drove south west that keeps flying nigeria flag in that competition. take this linkd for insight and invade you need more am at your call.

http://www.oauife.edu.ng/2013/01/oau-staff-bags-international-award-in-entrepreneurship/

www​.ui.edu.ng/nmgschevron

International award on entrepreneurship grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile there mates are winning Rocket Science and Geo-science like UNIZIK.

Mehn you can do better..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Mr eggshit here is another one:

"The engineering students of Anambra State University (ANSU), under the aegis of Nuta_Bolts Team, recently ruled the world when it beat 123 teams from across the globe to emerge winner of the 2011 Global Population Challenge Competition.

The team led by young and unassuming Ifeanyichukwu Onyenanu and ably assisted by Nwachukwu Anagu will be in England this July for the Formula Students Competition, to partake in the Silverstone Circuit race car competition. The team, Daily Sun gathered, will also be in Rio, Brazil in June at the United Nations (UN) Rio+20 Earth Summit to present their solution on the Global Population Challenge to the world body.
But the silence that shrouds the achievements of the young lads has began to irritate some people in the university community who feel that had it been some other university in the country that attained the great height, they would have been celebrated by the country and the state."

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=161741.0

Can you beat that? Post your own nah grin grin grin grin grin

See where ANSU boys are trashing the world with science and technology.

I told you, the Yoruba so called education is only but a myth, it doesn't exist. Its a kind of fairy tales.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian,Dede1,whose next? May Amodioha continue to expose all of you one by one! Bloody sellouts!! angry

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by asha80(m): 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

He knows I know. I can even try resurrecting the thread he openly spelt his grudges with Rochas which includes accusing him of stopping a contract. He even threatened to take Rochas to court.
i wish i can locate that thread.@dede please i hope you are no Chuks Osuji?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
asha 80: i wish i can locate that thread.@dede please i hope you are no Chuks Osuji?

By God, I'm saying the truth. Am presently searching for keywords that can lead me to the thread. I'm working on that. Just give me some time.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
asha 80: i wish i can locate that thread.@dede please i hope you are no Chuks Osuji?
Chuks Osuji? that name surely rings a bell! I have heard that name several times when i was living at owerri. hmmm...
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by eggheaders(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24: Mr eggshit here is another one:

"The engineering students of Anambra State University (ANSU), under the aegis of Nuta_Bolts Team, recently ruled the world when it beat 123 teams from across the globe to emerge winner of the 2011 Global Population Challenge Competition.

The team led by young and unassuming Ifeanyichukwu Onyenanu and ably assisted by Nwachukwu Anagu will be in England this July for the Formula Students Competition, to partake in the Silverstone Circuit race car competition. The team, Daily Sun gathered, will also be in Rio, Brazil in June at the United Nations (UN) Rio+20 Earth Summit to present their solution on the Global Population Challenge to the world body.
But the silence that shrouds the achievements of the young lads has began to irritate some people in the university community who feel that had it been some other university in the country that attained the great height, they would have been celebrated by the country and the state."

http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=161741.0

am mobile I can't

Can you beat that? grin grin grin grin grin

See where ANSU boys are trashing the world with science and technology.

I told you Yoruba so called education is only but a myth, it doesn't exist. Its a kind of fairy tales.

am on mobile phone i can't really dig out those awards but my school won loads back then including for best innovation in Nigeria university for the first indigeous car tracking system.

http://www.informationng.com/2013/04/top-50-universities-in-nigeria-2013-ranking-published-by-national-university-commission-nuc.html

http://www.informationng.com/2013/04/top-50-universities-in-nigeria-2013-ranking-published-by-national-university-commission-nuc.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1021655/unilag-ui-shine-google-online

http://ifecisrg.org/content/group-member-wins-international-robotics-prize
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by ifechez: 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abagworo: Rochas has not come out in the open but I have this question for my Igbo brothers that were attacking Amaechi that he wants to contest VP. Are we going to give Rochas massive support if he declares?

NOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Abagworo:

I've shut people like you up with several pictures but you seem keen on repeating same lines. What single thing did Jonathan achieve in his years as Governor of Bayelsa? The reason you and some other Igbos are trying to pull Rochas down is the "Igbo syndrome". The best way for Igbos to regain their political stand is by supporting merit. Rochas is way better than Jonathan in looks, speech, governance, comportment, responsibility and charisma.

Earlier most of the Igbos on this forum sited ethnicity and regionalism as their reason for supporting Jonathan and now that their fellow more competent Igbo is offered as a choice, the reasons have changed. Shame on you all.

You are bloody insincere fellow that walked the surface of earth. There are no nukes and crannies of Owerre that are not familiar. The most blunder crap you committed on this to upload the picture of Wetheral Road as one of the goofy achievements of Rochas Okorocha.

Only deluded halfwits will deliberate on nonsense such as "Igbo syndrome". I guess you are the only person afflicted with such syndrome, if any. Please if you want to brand your family as being afflicted with certain sickness, I pray you leave Igbo people out of it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by asha80(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

By God, I saying the truth. Am presently searching for keywords that can lead me to the thread. I'm working on that. Just give me some time.
patiently waiting.if it is true then i would stop reasoning with dede on anything concerning rochas.@gbankiti chuks osuji is or was an influential personality of owerri descent that has a bit of oratory.he used to be a friend to my dad till my dad passed away some years ago.i used to respect him until i saw two articles in which in one he was eulogising ohakim and in the other he wrote a short article crticizing rochas that imo people are hungry and he was giving contracts to non imo indigenes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bayelsa Economy Collapses: Eyewitness Account By Visiting Journalist / Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda / Labour Crisis: FG Directs Kaduna To Follow Principle Of Redundancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.