Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:48 PM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (20150 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rochas Okorocha or not, I personally do not want any Igbo person fooling around with the presidency of the jungle called Nigeria. Let Igbo peeps settle with the governorship of their respective states while the evil axis that fought Biafra continue to pilot the doomed project called Nigeria. Those who ran Nigeria to the crash site should be remembered by history.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
DerideGull: Rochas Okorocha or not, I personally do not want any Igbo person fooling around with the presidency of the jungle called Nigeria. Let Igbo peeps settle with the governorship of their respective states while the evil axis that fought Biafra continue to pilot the doomed project called Nigeria. Those who ran Nigeria to the crash site should be remembered by history.

You have a point. Are you a war veteran?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
DerideGull:

I am sure you are seriously delusional. Who gives a hoot about your respect or lack thereof? I did not navigate to nairaland forum in order haul respects but to help dispel rumors, innuendos and propaganda deliberately planted in the Nigeria news media against Ndigbo.

As for Ohakim or silly Rochas Okorocha, I have not received any cent from a Nigerian leader talk less classless governors from Imo State. There is nothing in Okorocha’s possession that I need, not even the governorship of Imo State. I have everything a successful human being can think and thankful to creator for such feat.

blah blah blah.... you just a pathetic liar! infact i have nothing to say to you. abeg park one corner make i enjoy the thread. the next time you quote me on this forum either with this moniker or Dede1, i won't fail to hurl insults at you. Elder my foot! nonsense!! angry
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by JimIbanga: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rochas should seek second term in office as the governor of Imo state in 2015 n forget abt contesting for president bc there is no vacancy in Aso Rock, its GEJ all d way. He should contest for president in 2019.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo:

You have a point. Are you a war veteran?

Unlike few delusional loudmouthed low lives on these forum, I belong to group that seeks to understand in order to be understood. There is more to the colonial contraption called Nigeria than meet the eyes. By the way, what has being a war veteran got to do with the point?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: blah blah blah.... you just a pathetic liar! infact i have nothing to say to you. abeg park one corner make i enjoy the thread. the next time you quote me on this forum either with this moniker or Dede1, i won't fail to hurl insults at you. Elder my foot! nonsense!! angry

You have spread more lies on this forum than Dede1, so respect yourself for once Berem.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 1:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
fyne_Ijay: Must the Igbo man worthy to be President come from the present pool of Governors?
What 'Indelible' marks is the current president leaving behind?
Is the Current Nigerian President not a Mediocre?
Or has sycophancy so much blinded you that you have to dwell in Hypocrisy.

So because the present President is a mediocre, you want Igbos to also present a mediocre president.
You see how you dey reason like fowl.

If you don't have any sense of pride, fine. But an Igbo President must be ranked as one of the best things to ever happen to Nigeria.
The Yorubas have gone there and goofed, the Hausas have gone there severally and goofed, the Igbos have never been there, I don't intend to see us go there and join the ranks of useless presidents.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: blah blah blah.... you just a pathetic liar! infact i have nothing to say to you. abeg park one corner make i enjoy the thread. the next time you quote me on this forum either with this moniker or Dede1, i won't fail to hurl insults at you. Elder my foot! nonsense!! angry

Berem
I do not join issues with a bipolar patient such as you who remains under undue pressure from petty sycophancy. Please try and hold yourself together because Rochas Okorocha will be bounced out of politics one of these days. When Okorocha will be hauled to the jail instead of Aso Rock, it will not mean the end of your miserable life on earth.

Also, I urge you to remember you do not hold monopoly on hurling insults.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

You have spread more lies on this forum than Dede1, so respect yourself for once Berem.
At least you agree with me he is a liar! a bloody one for that matter. grin grin
how many lies have i spread biko? don't add me to the list of liars and hypocrites on this forum abeg!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by 9jaIhail(m): 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
Abagworo:

But there's no evidence that he made the statement. All the links credited to the statement are social media. I can go on facebook, twitter, Linda, nairaland etc and draft falsehood with a fake link and people will start arguing without verification until it gains popularity.

My friend stop fooling yourself, as you can see i am for anything that will better igbos i don't discriminate among igbos. But truth be told Rochas need to watch his moves, he knows we igbos has our own ways of treating a betrayer or anyone who parade himself like he is speaking for us while using us to save face...... I have said this before, Rochas made the statement credited to him, even the likes of Ezeife and Ohaneze Ndigbo Kano chapter kicked against Rochas and warned igbo leaders to caution Rochas, while all these criticism was going on Rochas did not at anytime denied or debunked the statement.

In as much as i faulted Chino and others who is against Rochas becoming president, i will like to call you Obagworo out, you are one of the enemy of igbo progress in Nigeria.......... A man like you will always vote Buhari ahead of Rochas,Kalu,Soludo,Peter Obi and rest of them.. People like you who always see northerners as your semi Gold. You and other few igbos who always brag how you know it all and a detribalized igbo who can unite igbos with other ethnics in Nairaland and offline, i was thinking for some time now Eze onlytruth and rest of the Eze council abandoned Nairaland for you and your fellow detribalized igbos, i had thought by now i will visit naiaraland without seen where igbos had been bashed and falsehood carried out against igbos by your fellow brothers across niger, alas i am shock to the bone with the level of insult and falsehood carried out against igbos recently on this site without strong resistance by any igbo, what i saw here since yesterday i tried to read nairaland i laughed and shake my head.

Please don't quote me because i am not here for argument rather i was touched by the baseless argument going on here among you lot, thought i could add my voice to see if the fire can be quenched.

Thank you.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by 9jaIhail(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
PointB:

My brother, kudos for adding to your voice to this. I don't also like the way and manner Rochas treated APGA, but if he lands the APC Presidential ticket why should we begrudge him his price? I don't know why we should wait for 2019 for a president of SE extraction, when Rochas is available, willing, and able. I think those kicking against Rochas as President have ulterior motives.

My brother thank you, this very set of igbos in Nairaland lately are embarrassing.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Rhino5dm: 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
DerideGull:

Berem
I do not join issues with a bipolar patient such as you who remains under undue pressure from petty sycophancy. Please try and hold yourself together because Rochas Okorocha will be bounced out of politics one of these days. When Okorocha will be hauled to the jail instead of Aso Rock, it will not mean the end of your miserable life on earth.

Also, I urge you to remember you do not hold monopoly on hurling insults.

Dede1, ranting all day long and insulting Rochas won't help you out of your miserable life. For the fact that Rochas stopped your ponzi scheme in IMO state shouldn't warrant all these trash from you.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Dede1, ranting all day long and insulting Rochas won't help you out of your miserable life. For the fact that Rochas stopped your ponzi scheme in IMO state shouldn't warrant all these trash from you.

grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: At least you agree with me he is a liar! a bloody one for that matter. grin grin
how many lies have i spread biko? don't add me to the list of liars and hypocrites on this forum abeg!

Bia Nwayi? cheesy

This is your new hiding moniker abi? God has caught you.

I was beginning to wonder which babe get mind dey attack me like this for Nairaland. grin

So you fit change name, but you no fit change character.. grin God shall answer the prayers of Umu Igbo gburugburu and remove Rochas and return him to the North where he belongs.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
Desola:

Ok, Ok, I see your point.

You would obviously give your ibo candidate 100% vote, the SS would reciprocate the gesture as you did for gej in 2011 (based on the lasting relationship that has endured between these two regions(sarcasm))with 100% votes and the middle belts who are aggrieved by the north would tow the line just as they did during the civil war.

Why didn't you just warn me that I was having a discourse with the dimmest bulb in the room? You could have saved me a lot of finger exercise this morning.

Thanks for nothing!

Leave that delusional kid alone. He is out of touch from reality. I don't know on what planet he lives.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
gbanikiti: At least you agree with me he is a liar! a bloody one for that matter. grin grin

There are no palatable reasons for any normal person to bear falsehood on this forum. It is unfortunate there are no checks for mental balance before individuals are allowed to post on this forum.

If telling falsehood requires meeting grotesques such as berem, gbanikiti and Desola, I had told the truth until the hell freezes up.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

My friend stop fooling yourself, as you can see i am for anything that will better igbos i don't discriminate among igbos. But truth be told Rochas need to watch his moves, he knows we igbos has our own ways of treating a betrayer or anyone who parade himself like he is speaking for us while using us to save face...... I have said this before, Rochas made the statement credited to him, even the likes of Ezeife and Ohaneze Ndigbo Kano chapter kicked against Rochas and warned igbo leaders to caution Rochas, while all these criticism was going on Rochas did not at anytime denied or debunked the statement.

In as much as i faulted Chino and others who is against Rochas becoming president, i will like to call you Obagworo out, you are one of the enemy of igbo progress in Nigeria.......... A man like you will always vote Buhari ahead of Rochas,Kalu,Soludo,Peter Obi and rest of them.. People like you who always see northerners as your semi Gold. You and other few igbos who always brag how you know it all and a detribalized igbo who can unite igbos with other ethnics in Nairaland and offline, i was thinking for some time now Eze onlytruth and rest of the Eze council abandoned Nairaland for you and your fellow detribalized igbos, i had thought by now i will visit naiaraland without seen where igbos had been bashed and falsehood carried out against igbos by your fellow brothers across niger, alas i am shock to the bone with the level of insult and falsehood carried out against igbos recently on this site without strong resistance by any igbo, what i saw here since yesterday i tried to read nairaland i laughed and shake my head.

Please don't quote me because i am not here for argument rather i was touched by the baseless argument going on here among you lot, thought i could add my voice to see if the fire can be quenched.

Thank you.

Bros... Your writing skills leaves much to be desired.

#Just Saying....

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
DerideGull:

There are no palatable reasons for any normal person to bear falsehood on this forum. It is unfortunate there are no checks for mental balance before individuals are allowed to post on this forum.

If telling falsehood requires meeting grotesques such as berem, gbanikiti and Desola, I had told the truth until the hell freezes up.

Well said!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by originaldave: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
ilugunboy:

Faultless.....this babe you get brain and you sabi use am well sha!
you and d girl deh mad she has said
notin bt absolute nonsense, the devill u know is better than the angel you dnt know ewu
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Bia Nwayi? cheesy

I was beginning to wonder which babe get mind dey attack me like this for Nairaland. grin

So you fit change name, but you no fit change character.. grin God shall answer the prayers of Umu Igbo gburugburu and remove Rochas and return him to the North where he belongs.
which other woman for nairaland fit attack you pass me? As you dey fucck up big time, i gaz treat your fucck up seriously before e pass boundary. different monikers but the same character. I no fit change na! hehehehe! nothing do you! chop knuckle joor! grin cool
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by originaldave: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Bia Nwayi? cheesy

gbam!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Ugo50: 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Talk about Biafra here not 2015!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
original dave: you and d girl deh mad she has said
notin bt absolute nonsense, the devill u know is better than the angel you dnt know ewu

Are you normal....?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by slimghost(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2013

Your own hypocrisy stinks to high heavens! Peace
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
slimghost:

Your own hypocrisy stinks to high heavens! Peace
na you sabi! It takes a hypocrite to identify another. you have displayed it on this thread.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
Few weeks ago, I started a thread about supporting Rochas as President but I was branded as APC supporter trying to devide Igbos vote in order to tip the power to the North. I am Yoruba and I categorically state here that since we have had Obasanjo (Yoruba) and Yar'Adua (Hausa/Fulani) failed us, why not try a competent Igbo man in Rochas Owelle? I have known Rochas for more than 12 years and he seems to be a man that care about all Nigerians regardless of religion, tribe or political affiliation. Open the links below and see why Rochas is the best option Nigeria needs at this moment.

https://www.nairaland.com/1293658/igbos-vote-governor-rochas-owelle

https://www.nairaland.com/1294731/igbos-why-pdp-never-nominate
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

This thing dey tire me ooo!!!. Rochas is the only politician from south east with support base cutting across all regions. He alone has that charisma to seek audience with both northern and south western political power brokers. Couple with his leadership and administrative qualities. A political orator and charismatic leader befitting the office of the president. A man with potential tendency of ending the years of political infertility of south east, yet some toads are here trying to pull him down? Na war ooo
Did Yar Adua have all of those qualities before he was elected president? Did GEJ have all of those qualities before he was elected president?

This is Nigeria and we have our peculiarities and challenges. The irony of the history of Nigeria is that those who earnestly seek to be president end up being frustrated and disappointed. So I dont think the situation of Rochas will be different.

Rochas may contest for the primaries on the ticket of APC but he'll SURELY fail. The position of the president and VP on APC, though still unregistered, have been zoned to the north and southwest respectively. So NOTHING for Rochas or any Igbo person.

However, what we'r doing here is merely academic. My position is that if asked to choose between Rochas and some other Igbo politicians (I listed above), I'll go for the later. It is academic but that is position.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2013
Okija juju:

Bia Nwayi? cheesy

She changed moniker after her slave master Buhari committed political suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by aglomar: 2:00pm On Jun 06, 2013
Primary election, u mean!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Okijajuju: 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
payless: Few weeks ago, I started a thread about supporting Rochas as President but I was branded as APC supporter trying to devide Igbos vote in order to tip the power to the North. I am Yoruba and I categorically state here that since we have had Obasanjo (Yoruba) and Yar'Adua (Hausa/Fulani) failed us, why not try a competent Igbo man in Rochas Owelle? I have known Rochas for more than 12 years and he seems to be a man that care about all Nigerians regardless of religion, tribe or political affiliation. Open the links below and see why Rochas is the best option Nigeria needs at this moment.

https://www.nairaland.com/1293658/igbos-vote-governor-rochas-owelle

https://www.nairaland.com/1294731/igbos-why-pdp-never-nominate

How can you say you have known Rochas for 12 years and yet you can't see his shinanegans?

You are either a Yoruba man intent on tarnishing the reputation of Ndi Igbo with regards to the Presidency or you have been blinded by Rochas' drama.

Ndi Igbos are not desparate for Aso Rock. Let the Ijaw fisherman finish his tenure in 2019, by then, we shall present our candidate that Nigerians cannot refuse. A candidate that would become a National Icon and symbol of progress.

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Did Yar Adua have all of those qualities before he was elected president? Did GEJ have all of those qualities before he was elected president?

This is Nigeria and we have our peculiarities and challenges. The irony of the history of Nigeria is that those who earnestly seek to be president end up being frustrated and disappointed. So I dont think the situation of Rochas will be different.

Rochas may contest for the primaries on the ticket of APC but he'll SURELY fail. The position of the president and VP on APC, though still unregistered, have been zoned to the north and southwest respectively. So NOTHING for Rochas or any Igbo person.

However, what we'r doing here is merely academic. My position is that if asked to choose between Rochas and some other Igbo politicians (I listed above), I'll go for the later. It is academic but that is position.

Liar! No one zoned anything to the North or South-west. Show me the prove where it shows APC zoning the Presidency to the North or SW. Blatant liar you are!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by originaldave: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
PointB:

My guy quit prancing around. It's a greater betrayal to hang Rochas to dry for foolish pride! We true Igbo will need no prompting to drop GEJ for Rochas, a better all round leader, when the time come. Blood is always thicker than water!
your an idiot we d igbos how?who are the 'we',hopfully not the rochas typ indi hous aigbo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Kingsley Kuku, Jonathan’s Adviser On Amnesty / Labour Crisis: FG Directs Kaduna To Follow Principle Of Redundancy / Sheikh Gumi: Peter Obi Agrees With Me On The Need To Protect Our Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.