Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov (20147 Views)

I Will Contest Presidency In 2015 – Buhari Declares / Jonathan Will Contest In 2015 – Edwin Clark / I Will Contest 2015 Presidency - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
I have been vindicated on this forum, Igbos will never vote an igbo man as president.
I wonder what is the problem.

Ojukwu contested, we voted obj
Ouk contested, we rejected him
Rochas contested, we rejected him
Rochas re contesting, we say he is not igbo

I think we that don't by this gej crap should be given another name since we are no longer igbo.
See, its not about supporting an Igbo candidate just for the sake of it. I dont know about you but I desire a better Nigeria. I dont see a Rochas making Nigeria better. I've listed names of other Igbo politicians that would fair better. Except we want an Igbo man to contribute his share to the destruction of Nigeria. If that's what we want, then any Igbo politician will do.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Am not here to throw punches, but if I take off with you tonite you are gonna wish you never appeared on this thread. I have the right to air my views. In the case of okorosha he is a clown and does not worth 1Naira politically. Quote me anywhere.
you have the right to air your views indeed! I have seen where it has lead you to. one hateful word from you again,this thread will turn to something you won't like! angry
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
Candidate Party Votes
Olusegun
Obasanjo
People's
Democratic
Party
24,456,140 6

Muhammadu
Buhari
All Nigeria
People's
Party
12,710,022 3

Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu
Ojukwu
All
Progressives
Grand
Alliance

Jim Nwobodo United
Nigeria
People's
Party

Gani
Fawehinmi
National
Conscience
Party

Get your facts right, Ojukwu scored just over 1 million votes
The results of a MASSIVELY rigged and manipulated elections is USELESS
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
Obiagelli:
Candidate Party Votes
Olusegun
Obasanjo
People's
Democratic
Party
24,456,140 6

Muhammadu
Buhari
All Nigeria
People's
Party
12,710,022 3

Chukwuemeka
Odumegwu
Ojukwu
All
Progressives
Grand
Alliance

Jim Nwobodo United
Nigeria
People's
Party

Gani
Fawehinmi
National
Conscience
Party

Get your facts right, Ojukwu scored just over 1 million votes

But he came 3rd. That is the point am making. In the case of Ojukwu and even Ekwueme, the Igbos supported them massively, that why they got that far.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Garrithe1st: 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What policies are people oriented? Policies that are not sustainable? Rochas is mere playing to the gallery.

Really??

If Playing to the Gallery is the same thing as massively developing ur state, then I'll suggest that he keeps playing to the gallery.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: you have the right to air your views indeed! I have seen where it has lead you to. one hateful word from you again,this thread will turn to something you won't like! angry

Okorosha is a clown and hated in Alaigbo for being born an hausaman. Go off the chains. Anu mpama.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Garrithe1st: 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
See, its not about supporting an Igbo candidate just for the sake of it. I dont know about you but I desire a better Nigeria. I dont see a Rochas making Nigeria better. I've listed names of other Igbo politicians that would fair better. Except we want an Igbo man to contribute his share to the destruction of Nigeria. If that's what we want, then any Igbo politician will do.

He has made Imo better in just about 2 years on the seat. So what kind of dust are you yarning here??
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by DerideGull(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
As far as Rochas Okorocha is concerned, he can not win election in Imo State as a dog catcher. It is plain idiocy to insinuate voting for Okorocha for Igbo sake in presidential election. Since Okorocha became governor, it has been Imo State for Orlu.

My humble take on Rochas Okorocha’s political shenanigans in Imo State remains that it will be extremely hard in future for a candidate from Orlu zone to win a statewide election in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Okorosha is a clown and hated in Alaigbo for being born an hausaman. Go off the chains. Anu mpama.
I will ignore you to avoid a ban. don't worry, anyi ga achipukwa ya na thread ozo! AFO ANU!!

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Ken and Chime are good options.
Ken Nnamani is another very good candidate. As for Chime, I'm not very convinced but he's still better than Rochas. Has done very well in road construction but I'm not happy with the way he left the public schools to rot away. He also appears dictatorial. Notwithstanding, he's atleast better than Rochas
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by eggheaders(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
finally we can now conclude that the problem of the igbos are still the igbos. the Senate presidency roforofoism of then comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: I will ignore you to avoid a ban. don't worry, anyi ga achipukwa ya na thread ozo! AFO ANU!!

Better..next.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
eggheaders: finally we can now conclude that the problem of the igbos are still the igbos. the Senate presidency roforofoism of then comes to mind.
You want every Igbo to queue behind Rochas simply because he's Igbo? Incredible! Even yorubas did not queue behind OBJ in 1999. A beg park well

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Liar!!! Tell me which Igbo politician you rather see contest against GEJ in 2015? I know the answer............ None.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2013
DerideGull: As far Rochas Okorocha is concerned, he can not will election in Imo State as dog catcher. It is plain idiocy to insinuate voting for Okorocha for Igbo sake in presidential election. Since Okorocha became governor, it has been Imo State for Orlu.

My humble take on Rochas Okorocha’s political shenanigans in Imo State remains that it will be extremely hard in future for a candidate from Orlu zone to win a statewide election in Imo state.
Rochas will win again if he contests for another term. who cares if he is from orlu? Rochas is a governor today not because he is from Orlu if you must know. Imo people voted massively for him and they will do that again if he decides to contest again!!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Ken Nnamani is another very good candidate. As for Chime, I'm not very convinced but he's still better than Rochas. Has done very well in road construction but I'm not happy with the way he left the public schools to rot away. He also appears dictatorial. Notwithstanding, he's atleast better than Rochas

Enugu state is a clime bereft of good number of political and economic giants who have the wherewithal to challenge government at any level, so any person that makes it as the governor becomes an emperor of a sort. The case of Chimaroke comes to mind how he became a maximum ruler..killing and maiming people (adoration ground is a case-study).

But all in all, Chime is quite good despite ill health. He has even delivered more than people with sound health. I give him 8/10 all things being equal.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Any Igbo kid born in the North is not Igbo enough for you? You are an agent of intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Would you really vote for any of those names you listed? Would you
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

Any Igbo kid born in the North is not Igbo enough for? You are an agent of intolerance.

Maybe you have comprehension problem, is it the free substandard education or what?

I meant that he was fathered by a northerner? It has been verified. Is it clear now?.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You are a confused entity. In the same post you're condemning Rochas for incompetence and also saying Rochas has done better than Chime. Which one is it?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Maybe you have comprehension problem, is it the free substandard education or what?

I meant that he was fathered by a northerner? It has been verified. Is it clear now?.

Verified by who? What I paid for a year tuition is equal to or greater than your 25 year salaries. Ode! Keep displaying you intolerance for the world to see. So what if he was fathered by Hausa man? Does that make him a bad man?

Thunder strikes all agents of intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

Any Igbo kid born in the North is not Igbo enough for? You are an agent of intolerance.
don't mind the mofo! his governor who is a tribal bigot is more of an igbo man than Rochas abi? mtscheeew!
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by eggheaders(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You want every Igbo to queue behind Rochas simply because he's Igbo? Incredible! Even yorubas did not queue behind OBJ in 1999. A beg park well

you guys are so incoherent that aro patients seems more saner than you lots. one minute you want the presidency the next you want biafra. make up your folks and save us all this simple pendulum experiment mindsets. last time I check olu falae that contested with obasanjo was a native of IMO state save us this bullcrap son.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2013
gbanikiti: don't mind the mofo! his governor who is a tribal bigot is more of an igbo man than Rochas abi? mtscheeew!

Something is wrong with the idi0t. He needs a lagatin to get some sleep.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by eggheaders(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

Verified by who? What I paid for a year tuition is equal to or greater than your 25 year salaries. Ode! Keep displaying you intolerance for the world to see. So what if he was fathered by Hausa man? Does that make him a bad man?

Thunder strikes all agents of intolerance.

Tuition? Do you know where I work? Do you know that you are not even up to the guy that I put in my BQ?

Ehhen..where did you pay that, in Ogbomosho or Oshun College? Biko park well, you dey block the road for human-beings. grin grin
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by eggheaders(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

ojukwu must be a kanuri man too. according to the akpu inclined reasoning pattern of this flat headed android. lwmisocp laugh wan make I slap ombatse chief preist.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

But he came 3rd. That is the point am making. In the case of Ojukwu and even Ekwueme, the Igbos supported them massively, that why they got that far.
Massively and he got just over a million votes
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Tuition? Do you know where I work? Do you know that you are not even up to the guy that I put in my BQ?

Ehhen..where did you pay that, in Ogbomosho or Oshun College? Biko park well, you dey blocking the road for human-beings. grin grin

Where do you work? How much is your annual income?
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by chino24: 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
payless:

Where do you work? How much is your annual income?

You don't worth responding to, because from all indication you are still a boy eating from his mother's pot. By the way what did you score in this last JAMB? grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by eggheaders(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Ehhen..where did you pay that, in Ogbomosho or Oshun College? Biko park well, you dey blocking the road for human-beings. grin grin
the osun and ogbomoso school are light years better than all this crap lessons you gat across the niger our lady's woliwo, urban boys and girls, ckc , army boys and girls, modebbe onitsha grammar school and other shyteholes.
Re: Okorocha Will Contest 2015 Presidential Election - Imo Dept Gov by gbanikiti(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
chino24:

Ehhen..where did you pay that, in Ogbomosho or Oshun College? Biko park well, you dey block the road for human-beings. grin grin
Bwahahaha! dis one na another version of Billyonnaire. sorry dude, i had to quote you again. can't help but laugh at your sorry state of stewpidity! LWKMDFH!! grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Killing Of 5 Fulani’s In Abia: Abuja DSS Lied Says Abia State Government / "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force / Army Reacts To Report Of Murder Of Soldiers In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.