Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread (54061 Views)

Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight / Nairaland Charity Organisation- E-Helpers Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Aurelius1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2015
ifyalways:
@Emboldened, you indeed should be.
So sir, since you lost your hotel job what have you been doing? Your post history shows you are very active at the sports betting section. While i have nothing against you, know nothing about your life online or offline(One can argue that you do that to pass time online etc etc) but I do find it irresponsible for a man in your shoes(I dont wear the shoe so I don't know where it hurts) to engage his online time (free data, work data or cheap data) on sports betting when he could have used same time to source for business contacts or connections.

PS: My opinion. I posted cos you mentioned me. And for the sake of your innocent kids, I do hope you get sorted soon.
Active, as in playing? No, I don't do sport betting. Naturally am a sport fan. I spend most of my time on nairaland in the business and politics section. The posts I made concerning sport betting was a competition in which I was not even a participant, but a spectator. Concerning what I've been doing since I left the hotel job, I've been working on construction sites: a job which comes once a while. I have put in lots of jobs applications both online and offline., but I am yet to get any feedback. I missed a very good opportunity to get a job in an oil servicing firm last month because of youth and community problem which is very rampant here in warri.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by stonecoldcafe: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2015
Is the charity planning anything this year like orphanage visit and co?
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Aurelius1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ifyalways, pls check your TeHN mail.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by ifyalways(f): 6:02am On Dec 15, 2015
Aurelius1:
Ifyalways, pls check your TeHN mail.
TeHN email? Not me bro.

Mention R231,Jaybee and the official Tehn handle.?
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by ifyalways(f): 6:03am On Dec 15, 2015
stonecoldcafe:
Good question .
Cc Pickabeau
R231
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Aurelius1(m): 7:13am On Dec 15, 2015
ifyalways:
TeHN email? Not me bro.

Mention R231,Jaybee and the official Tehn handle.?
r231, jaybee and the TeHN team you got mail.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

We aren't planning anythin Sir/Ma BUT we would be more than happy to organise something if we get enough financial support

Regards

TeHN
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2015
Aurelius1:
r231, jaybee and the TeHN team you got mail.

Mail received

We will get back to you ASAP

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Aurelius1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2015
@Jaybee3 and TeHN team, mail sent.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Hello, Tehn please i need your help. . . I sent a mail to you concerning the issue at hand but got no reply. Please kindly check your inbox, also,
Below is my story thread; there, someone urged me to contact tehn, please help me out, even its just to fund my project work to finish, i can later on take some time off to work and come back to pay off my debts and go for youth service, but if all help comes from or through tehn, i will forever be grateful. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2860404/when-helper-turns-back-advice
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Tehn, please check your mail.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by markovnikov(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2016
While I hope for a favourable response from the group, I also wish my problem be discussed with any philanthropists or anyone kind hearted who will help me.

My name is Olamide and I am from a humble background. My father is a farmer and my mother a typist who is deem to retire this August. With this kind of background, tertiary education might seem almost impossible.
However, my quest for tertiary education had made me apply for admission to study Dentistry in the University of Lagos despite the odds. While I was able to struggle for money to fund for my year one which I am done with, doing that for the subsequent years left seems almost impossible. The course of study being a medical course only have little free time for its students to engage in other things, and as such I am at the verge of dropping out.
My relatives and siblings both privileged and otherwise have all claimed to have their own responsibilities and are not ready to help, and besides that there is no family ties within them, no unity, and it's just one is on his own.
Though one might have thought that I should have lived within my means. However, experiences I have heard and read had shown people coming from terrible backgrounds making it big because they kept believing, please sir/ma I have also been believing too, please I beg of you help me achieve this feat by considering me for sponsorship. I also plead that if sponsorship cannot be granted, I would also welcome an education loan which I promise to pay back at the end of study in medical school. Collaterals as regards a loan can be discussed.
Please, i beg of you to consider my pleas, I would be so devastated and consider myself a failure if I dropped out, please help me achieve my dream.
In anticipation for your favourable prompt response. God bless
Thanks.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Walexz02(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Good day to you all good people of Nairaland.
Last year I created a topic making enquiries on the illness of my brother who was brought to UCH Ibadan from lagos state.
He had an accident which resulted in leg fracture which he was managing untill September last year when he lost control to both of his lower limbs.

https://www.nairaland.com/2626954/doctor-should-oplease-us

At UCH ibadan doctors said he had chronic oesteomaleitis and upon doing further tests they said he had tubaclosis of the spine .
They commenced treatment and started giving him "anti cough" which they said would yield positive results upon taking it for 3-4months .
At some point they suggested that we should raise money for surgery if we want him to recover quickly. We raised 300,000naira.
Just a week after we raised the money they asked us to do MRI test which we did (it cost 75k) we did other tests too which gulp up almost all the money we have then.

4 weeks After these tests, they asked us to repeat MRI but we don't have the money, our consultant suggest that we should do ultrasound which is cheaper than MRI. We did it and after the test they said he may not be needing surgery again that he shoud continue taking the "anti cough".

He has multiple bed sours on his back and both hips which we have been managing few weeks after he was admitted into the hospital.
We have been in UCH ibadan since October Last year my good people, and bed fee is 1000/day.

Early last month when our consultant came he said we should bring money for surgery (to check what is going on in his back ) since he has used "anti cough" for more than 4months with out much significant result.

Two weeks later when our consultant came he asked that we be discharged from the hospital since we couldn't raise money for surgery. The bed sours are still there which we can not manage at home ourselves.

Please good people of Nairaland my brother needs your help, my family needs your help. Please come to our aid, we need 350,000naiara to perform this surgery. And we have only raised 120,000naira
Cc
TeHN
R231
Pickabeau
Jay bee

Bigtt76
ChelseaDr
Olrotimi
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by pickabeau1: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dear Walexz02

TeHN has stopped accepting medical cases and won't be able to provide coordinated assistance with this case.

Kind Regards

TeHN

I suggest you contact the Health section moderator.
If the case is verified you may be able to raise the funds
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Walexz02(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
pickabeau1:
Dear Walexz02

TeHN has stopped accepting medical cases and won't be able to provide coordinated assistance with this case.

Kind Regards

TeHN

I suggest you contact the Health section moderator.
If the case is verified you may be able to raise the funds

Ok thank you thank you.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by dominique(f): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Greetings TeHN. I'm appealing for support on behalf of a friend. She's a hair stylist and has a small container shop in the neighbourhood. Last month, her husband suddenly took off without a trace, all his lines are unreachable. Now she is burdened with 4 kids, school fees, expired rent as well as other bills. I asked her if her husband's relatives are aware of this development, she said they claim they don't know his whereabouts and none of them has bothered to ask how she and her children are faring. Her wares are getting empty and she's worried about how she's going to restock her shop (she sells hair accessories, jewellery, back-to-school supplies, recharge cards etc), that her children could get thrown out of school and they could get evicted. I gave her something small to buy some wares, but im afraid it was just like a drop in the ocean (though she has called me to appreciate and her shop is in a slightly better shape now). I really wish i can do more. She is an extremely hardworking woman and very thrifty and I believe she will make the best use of funds if she gets access to it.

Here is a breakdown of some of her immediate needs

School fees for three children (the youngest is yet to start school) -N53,000

House rent for a year- N36,000

Money to restock her shop- N50,000-100,00

Cc
Tearoses
Jaybee3
R231
Ifyalways
pickabeau1
Siena

Please come to our aid
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
dominique:
Greetings TeHN. I'm appealing for support on behalf of a friend. She's a hair stylist and has a small container shop in the neighbourhood. Last month, her husband suddenly took off without a trace, all his lines are unreachable. Now she is burdened with 4 kids, school fees, expired rent as well as other bills. I asked her if her husband's relatives are aware of this development, she said they claim they don't know his whereabouts and none of them has bothered to ask how she and her children are faring. Her wares are getting empty and she's worried about how she's going to restock her shop (she sells hair accessories, jewellery, back-to-school supplies, recharge cards etc), that her children could get thrown out of school and they could get evicted. I gave her something small to buy some wares, but im afraid it was just like a drop in the ocean (though she has called me to appreciate and her shop is in a slightly better shape now). I really wish i can do more. She is an extremely hardworking woman and very thrifty and I believe she will make the best use of funds if she gets access to it.

Here is a breakdown of some of her immediate needs

School fees for three children (the youngest is yet to start school) -N53,000

House rent for a year- N36,000

Money to restock her shop- N50,000-100,00

Cc
Tearoses
Jaybee3
R231
Ifyalways
pickabeau1
Siena

Please come to our aid

It's been over 24 hours since I posted, yet no responseembarassed sad

I was at her place yesterday to check on her. I asked her how much grace has the landlord given her to pay up the rent. She told me the care-taker has intimated the landlord and she has been told to bring six months rent (N18k). As regards the children's schooling, the proprietress is aware of the situation and gave her time to pay in installments. I can see that she has been able to buy some wares to her shop but the the shop is still a far cry from what it used to be. The daily struggle is really telling on her and she deserves a break.

I am appealing to TeHN and Nairalanders to please come to the aid of this poor lady with the little you can give. Sadly she is not tech savvy and does not have a GPRS enabled phone. I prepared to provide any form of verification answers you require. May God bles you all and meet you at your point of need. May we never encounter challenges beyond our powers.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by r231(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
dominique:

I was at her place yesterday to check on her. I asked her how much grace has the landlord given her to pay up the rent. She told me the care-taker has intimated the landlord and she has been told to bring six months rent (N18k). As regards the children's schooling, the proprietress is aware of the situation and gave her time to pay in installments. I can see that she has been able to buy some wares to her shop but the the shop is still a far cry from what it used to be. The daily struggle is really telling on her and she deserves a break.

I am appealing to TeHN and Nairalanders to please come to the aid of this poor lady with the little you can give. Sadly she is not tech savvy and does not have a GPRS enabled phone. I prepared to provide any form of verification answers you require. May God bles you all and meet you at your point of need. May we never encounter challenges beyond our powers.

Ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by dominique(f): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2016
r231:

Sent, thanks
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olusharp(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2016
r231:

sent you a mail.
cc
Tearoses
Jaybee3
R231
Ifyalways
pickabeau1
Siena
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Shadeolad(f): 9:38pm On Apr 27, 2016
dominique:

I was moved to tears as I read this. I happen to know dis woman and her kids. U failed to add dat the kids are extremely brilliant. I heard her of her predicament thru Pple around. Good job u r doing Op.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olusharp(m): 7:09am On Apr 28, 2016
Olusharp:
sent you a mail. cc Tearoses Jaybee3 R231 Ifyalways pickabeau1 Siena
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olusharp(m): 7:19am On Apr 28, 2016
as i still await TeHN help, pls this is important if you are willing to help i can send you documents for verification i can't drop them here due to it sensitivity but I swear it is not a scam..i need the help badly.. pls if you are willing to help me out of my predicament just message olu200016@gmail.com ..once again i swear it is not a scam i will provide every detail you need to know..
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by jaybee3(m): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2016
Olusharp:
as i still await TeHN help, pls this is important if you are willing to help i can send you documents for verification i can't drop them here due to it sensitivity but I swear it is not a scam..i need the help badly.. pls if you are willing to help me out of my predicament just message olu200016@gmail.com ..once again i swear it is not a scam i will provide every detail you need to know..

Where did you send the email to?

Resend to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olusharp(m): 9:50am On Apr 28, 2016
jaybee3:

Where did you send the email to?

Resend to ehelpersnetwork@gmail.com
i have sent it again..it contains some attachments probably you should check the spam box too..thanks for the reply
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olusharp(m): 12:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Olusharp:
i have sent it again..it contains some attachments probably you should check the spam box too..thanks for the reply
Dear TeHN,
please even if it is a part of it i will appreciate i will source other means elsewhere.it is not my wish to do this but please help me.

. cc Tearoses
Jaybee3 R231 Ifyalways
pickabeau1 Siena
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by r231(m): 1:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Olusharp:
Dear TeHN,
please even if it is a part of it i will appreciate i will source other means elsewhere.it is not my wish to do this but please help me.

. cc Tearoses
Jaybee3 R231 Ifyalways
pickabeau1 Siena

Your mail has been replied sir!
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olusharp(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
r231:

Your mail has been replied sir!
i can't find anything New than the one sent earlier on refusal to help sir.. pls help me out.
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by Olusharp(m): 2:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
you don't know how much i need this,don't do this to me, any one who can help me...pls
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by midexz(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good day here! My name is Yusuf and am a 400lvl student of UNILORIN. Am here to request a big help from this great team.. The thing is i took a loan (10,000 to repay 13,000) from an online site (paylater.ng) some weeks ago to settle the debts i incured when i needed to get jamb form for my immediate younger sister whom have been responsible for since my dads busines hit a major rock 2yrs ago... I had thought i would be able to get a buyer for my laptop before d loan expires but i couldnt nd nw they (paylater.ng) has been on my neck for days now and have tried everything i can but couldnt get a breakthrough that sometimes i wish i can just die but i stumbled upon this thread today which i term as a miracle even though i dont knw wat wld come out of it but i realy do hope i can get some help... Thanks so much..

R231
pickabeau1
jaybee
Re: The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread by ifyalways(f): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerians sha undecided

@ Midexz,So you can't go out to work and earn the 10K? Post pictures of the so-called laptop here, if it's good/worth it, I will buy it or laptop plus your phone. Problem solved!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snake Killed In UNIOSUN Ipetu Ijesa Campus After It Swallowed An Animal / This Big Python Killed Our Pregnant Goat And Got Killed Too (Photos) / Ten Of The Longest Snakes In The World (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.