Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (106394 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Go Down)

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gallivant, are you prepared to sign a two week ( 14 day ) treaty. I must retire to Mogadishu on my honeymoon. I will be incapacitated from the awesome sex I will be engaged in. I fear I will not have the energy to battle an E-warrior like yourself. grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2015
Woah!Calm yourself now....We don't need to hear about your impending sexual innuendo with your palm.Just go lick your wounds in peace. wink

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 2:02am On Mar 14, 2015
gallivant:
Woah!Calm yourself now....We don't need to hear about your impending sexual innuendo with your palm.Just go lick your wounds in peace. wink

My virgin friend, may you rest in peace
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 3:22am On Mar 14, 2015

We don't need to know about your virginity either Stop self projecting your problems. wink
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Andy808: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2015
I dont know about you but I find Southern Africans and Botswanas rather more attractive than East African plus they have true African unmixed blood. having pure Unmixed African blood do you know what that means? they're very tough, Pure Africans are built tough there got good looks combined with their purity makes them superior than East African. they also have perfect good teeth.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 7:22am On Mar 14, 2015
You mean Horn Africans.East Africans are legit. smiley
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2015
gallivant:
You mean Horn Africans.East Africans are legit. smiley

Well East africans (Kenya, Uganda, South Sudan) all get happy when people say East Africas are the best looking people in Africa. But what they mean is the Horn.

I know some Kenyan girl who was saying she is East Africa and people thing she is good looking, and her Somali/Ethiopian friends were like shocked

Everyone is talking about Somalis/Ethiopians/Eritreans when they say East Africans are good looking, some know the region and just say the Horn.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
Andy808:
I dont know about you but I find Southern Africans and Botswanas rather more attractive than East African plus they have true African unmixed blood. having pure Unmixed African blood do you know what that means? they're very tough, Pure Africans are built tough there got good looks combined with their purity makes them superior than East African. they also have perfect good teeth.

Wow huge
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

Wow huge

Rumours have been circulating due to your absence. I heard you suffocated while kissing an obese Bantu woman feet.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2015
axum:

Rumours have been circulating due to your absence. I heard you suffocated while kissing an obese Bantu woman feet.

I came very close to doing so, but I came out of it alive like a real Fulani warrior. What a great experience
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
Fulaman198:

I came very close to doing so, but I came out of it alive like a real Fulani warrior. What a great experience

You sir, are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Andy808:
Point of correction, South africans and botswanas come from the same bantu flock. Somalis and ethiopians are from the horn, east africa is widely known to compose of kenya, tanzania, uganda, rwanda and burundi etc do some schooling man, if you include somalia and ethiopia, sudan it becomes Eastern Africa. Even the arabs, indians and chinese who traded with the swahili bantus label their home as east africa. I can show a dozen pictures of bantu women in kenya who are as/more loaded than that, but i'll post of 2 women:

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2015
axum:

You sir, are disgusting.

Certainly takes one to know one
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2015
pkjag:

Point of correction, South africans and botswanas come from the same bantu flock. Somalis and ethiopians are from the horn, east africa is widely known to compose of kenya, tanzania, uganda, rwanda and burundi etc do some schooling man, if you include somalia and ethiopia, sudan it becomes Eastern Africa. Even the arabs, indians and chinese who traded with the swahili bantus label their home as east africa. I can show a dozen pictures of bantu women in kenya who are as/more loaded than that, but i'll post of 2 women:

Axum I think these were the women that were responsible, blame them not me cheesy
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2015
^^^Huh? involved in what, are you referring me to that delusional somalian who thinks that they descended from the gods cry
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2015
pkjag:
^^^Huh? involved in what, are you referring me to that delusional somalian who thinks that they descended from the gods cry

Nah lol I was talking about the women shown. He was joking about me suffocating under a woman's feet, I said those were the women responsible.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by mfuasi: 7:39pm On Mar 14, 2015
Q: Whats the difference between a smart Somalian and a unicorn?

A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2015
mfuasi:
Q: Whats the difference between a smart Somalian and a unicorn?

A: Nothing, they're both fictional characters

Why are Bantus ugly?

Its a natural evolution to scare of predators, since they are dim witted.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2015
axum:

Why are Bantus ugly?
Its a natural evolution to scare of predators, since they are dim witted.

Live long and prosper.

"Animals engage in a struggle for existence; for resources, to avoid being eaten and to breed. Environmental factors influence organisms to develop new characteristics to ensure survival, thus transforming into new species. Animals that survive to breed can pass on their successful characteristics to offspring."

- Al-Jahiz, Kitab al-Hayawan (Book of Animals)

We are a product of our environment Axum, and quite content. wink

"Everybody agrees that there is no people on earth in whom generosity is as universally well developed as the Zanj. These people have a natural talent for dancing to the rhythm of the tambourine, without needing to learn it. There are no better singers anywhere in the world, no people more polished and eloquent, and no people less given to insulting language. No other nation can surpass them in bodily strength and physical toughness. One of them will lift huge blocks and carry heavy loads that would be beyond the strength of most Bedouins or members of other races. They are courageous, energetic, and generous, which are the virtues of nobility, and also good-tempered and with little propensity to evil. They are always cheerful, smiling, and devoid of malice, which is a sign of noble character. cool cool

- Al-Jahiz, Risalat mufakharat al-sudan 'ala al-bidan (Treatise on the Superiority Of The Blacks To The Whites)
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Beamborla(f): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
What an interesting thread
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2015
Beamborla:
What an interesting thread

This lady grin
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 8:28am On Mar 16, 2015
axum:

This lady grin

She looks very innocent
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by axum: 9:28am On Mar 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

She looks very innocent

You know what they say about the innocent ones. cheesy
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Beamborla(f): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
axum:

This lady grin
I could write a fiction out of you guys
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Beamborla(f): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2015
Fulaman198:

She looks very innocent
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Andy808: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
pkjag:

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Samaale: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
gallivant:

Live long and prosper.

We are a product of our environment Axum, and quite content. wink

[/quote]
In the 14th century CE, the Tunisian scholar ibn khaldun wrote:
– :”beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.” “Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because (Negroes) have little that is (essentially) human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2015
axum:

You know what they say about the innocent ones. cheesy

You are so bad man

Axum, i don't want to become like you, but these BantusFufus are pushing me on other threads to become so.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Andy808: 6:55am On Mar 17, 2015
I did my schooling very well bro. Bantu ethnic groups dont all look alike interms of physical appearance and bone structure. Geographical location and centuarys of interbreeding contributed to this unique physical changes. for example look at the physical appearance of an everage Nigerian man. his tall heavyly built with a loud manly voice compared to bantus in other parts of Africa.

South African Bantus are believed to be heavly mixed with khoisan Ethnic groups you can see this by their lighter appearance and the click sounds that are found in many SA and Botswana languages(Tswana, Zulu, Xhosa, sotho) which are believed to have been borrowed from the Khoisan ethnic groups languages when these groups mixed when the early Bantus migrated southwards of the continent. (and also the women inherited the Khoisans larger rear)Take a look at what an everage South African and Botswana looks like.

1 Like

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by gallivant: 7:40am On Mar 17, 2015
Samaale:

In the 14th century CE, the Tunisian scholar ibn khaldun wrote:
– :”beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings.” “Therefore, the Negro nations are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because (Negroes) have little that is (essentially) human and possess attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated.”

Where is Tunisia now?Ben Ali exiled, terrorists running the country. The wrath is catching up with all the bigots!

Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Fulaman198(m): 7:42am On Mar 17, 2015
Andy808:
I did my schooling very well bro. Bantu ethnic groups dont all look alike interms of physical appearance and bone structure. Geographical location and centuarys of interbreeding contributed to this unique physical changes. for example look at the physical appearance of an everage Nigerian man. his tall heavyly built with a loud manly voice compared to bantus in other parts of Africa.

South African Bantus are believed to be heavly mixed with khoisan Ethnic groups you can see this by their lighter appearance and the click sounds that are found in many SA and Botswana languages(Tswana, Zulu, Xhosa, sotho) which are believed to have been borrowed from the Khoisan ethnic groups languages when these groups mixed when the early Bantus migrated southwards of the continent. (and also the women inherited the Khoisans larger rear)Take a look at what an everage South African and Botswana looks like.

I didn't realize that Nigerians are bantus. I know that Cameroonians and Gabonese are however.
Re: Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior by Andy808: 8:03am On Mar 17, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23)

Ethiopian Women + Nigerian Men (PICS) / Yoruba Words That Have Several Meanings / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.