Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child (14488 Views)

7 Nigerian Ministers of God You Mustn't Fail To Listen To / If You Say There Is No God, You Are A Fool / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by dagentility(f): 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
I can stil remembr d day i was watching a movie and my younger cousin saw van viker,he shouted see jesus.
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
biafranqueen: Wow so you don't know they were not up on graphics back then Yes go too sleep I study Ancient History for a hobby those are the oldest paintings found in a synagogue prove me wrong when you wake up quote author=PAGAN 9JA]

Omgs! cry

GoodNight.

DUMBA$$! JUDAISM IS A NEWER RELIGION! THERE WERE PRE-JUDAIC ISRAELITE AND CANANITE RELIGIONS THAT HAD THEIR OWN ART, SCULPTURES AND IDOLS! :@ :@
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
biafranqueen: Really yes the ones that mixed with others but my friends husband is probable darker then you t an Egyptian
Gerald Massey, English writer and author of the book, Egypt the Light of the World, wrote, "The dignity is so ancient that the insignia of the Pharaoh evidently belonged to the time when Egyptians wore nothing but the girdle of the Negro." (p 251)

WOMAN! I have dark Egyptians friends ok! but they are from Nuba, Dangala, Said, Baladiya, Suakin, etc. THese people are Nubians and Bejas.

You have no idea!

There are many light brown Egyptians.

btw that fellow is a WRITER AND AUTHOR! NOT AN ANTRHOPOLOGIST! angry

Sir Richard Francis Burton, a 19th century English explorer, writer and linguist in 1883 wrote to Gerald Massey, "You are quite right about the "AFRICAN" origin of the Egyptians. I have 100 human skulls to prove it."

HE SAID "AFRICAN" ORIGIN! YOU DUMB WOMAN!

NOT "NEGRO" FEATURES! angry angry angry angry

plus he is not an anthropologist again!

Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).

WE KNOW THAT!

HE DIDNT SAY THEY WERE A "BLACK" RACE! angry
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
biafranqueen: Go an sleep my friend never never challenge me in what I love
Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).

We know that. so

doesnt mean they are black.

The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.

He was referring to the Nubians. They were in power at that time during the reign of the 25th Dynasty.

Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820),spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:

The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

Unreliable source from the 18th Century. THose people didnt even have proper microscopes or anything. Also the African Gene was not even discovered back then. All pure lies and hypothesis by some rich Aristocratic Count from Europe. THe Sphinx is an Idol for Gods sake! :@

How many ROmans and Greeks were needed to mate with the EGyptians to completely overcome the dominant dark-skinned Alele and make Egyptians Light Brownish-Yellowish-WHite

Dont you know that dark skin is more dominant than light skin? and are you telling me the entire population of Greece and Rome abandoned their nations and came to Egypt and started f***Kking Egyptians like dogs

WHAT A STUPID THESIS!

There is no record of such a mass migration to Egypt from Europe. There were only small periodical Garrissons of Legionaries in Egypt and during the short lived Ptolemic Dynasty.

The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skin prompted Volney to make the following statement:
"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."

same useless man making useless hypothesis. If he had Egyptian slaves, then he had a point. DOnt tell me Baka, Congoid , Yoruba, Igbo slaves contributed much to the science "used in Europe". Because thats a big fat lie!

its not a bad thing we didnt do much to create machines ,etc. Because we had the greatest knowledge of all. That of lleading our simple lives in peace with nature and the natural order.

The testimony of the ancients, the scriptures, & many Egyptologists, along with archaeology confirms that the Egyptians during biblical times were a "BLACK" PEOPLE. This is important to know, as we continue, we'll see that the bible on multiple occasions describes the ancient Hebrews as looking like the Egyptians in physical appearance.

THis is your own bullsh!t hypothesis. not buying this.

The bible is an unreliable piece of sh!t. are you telling me to take a book that says the Earth was created in 6 days, of talking snakes, wooden boats filled with all the animal species of the Unverse,Earth is flat, etc., seriously HECK NO!

Next, in Genesis chapter 50 verses 7-11, scripture will describes ALL the Hebrews as looking like the ancient Egyptians.

After Jacob (who's name was changed to Ysrayl - Israel) died in the land of Egypt, all the Hebrews and Egyptians went down to the land of Canaan to bury him (He asked his son to bury him in the land of Canaan with his forefathers Genesis 49:29-30).

Verses 7-8, states that all the elders of Pharaoh's house and all the elders of the land of Egypt along with all the Hebrews (except for their small children) went down.
VERSE 9 says, "It was a very great company."
VERSE 11 says, that the Canaanite saw the funeral procession and said "THIS IS A GRIEVOUS MOURNING TO THE EGYPTIANS".
But, remember this was a mixed multitude of Hebrews and Egyptians going to bury a HEBREW, and the Canaanite identified them both as Egyptians. WHY? Because, the Canaanite saw a great company of black-skinned people who all look like native (black) Egyptians.

MORE BIBLE TRASH! WRITTEN BY JEWISH CAVEMEN!

The bible is an unreliable piece of sh!t. are you telling me to take a book that says the Earth was created in 6 days, of talking snakes, wooden boats filled with all the animal species of the Unverse,Earth is flat, etc., seriously HECK NO!
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
biafranqueen: You should really talk about what you know stick too Pagan religion if you check for a actual location for Mount Sinai, there is none. By revelation, I say unto you, the " TRUE MOUNT SINAI " was all of the SINS of Israel that had MOUNTED up before Yahweh and he was VISITING their SINS upon them. Therefore, THEY were the MOUNT SINAI heaped up before God:

Exodus 20:5
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, (( VISITING THE INIQUITY OF THE FATHERS UPON THE CHILDREN unto the THIRD and FOURTH GENERATION )) of them that hate me;

That means this : It was the SINS MOUNTED UP from Abraham ( 1 ) Isaac ( 2 ) Jacod ( 3 ) and THEY was the Sons of Jacob ( 3rd & 4th ) generation. Also The name Sinai means From the clay desert. in Hebrew.

WHAT AN A$$. DO I LOOK LIKE A BIBLE BELIEVER slowpoke

I CHECK UP SOLID GEOGRAPHICAL FACTS!

MOUNT SINAI

[img]http://mrsptravels.files./2012/08/egyptuk-2006-1166554560-mount_sinai.jpg[/img]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Sinai
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
Rossikk: Of course the ancient Egyptians were black Africans. The evidence for it is so fulsome that only a retar.d would deny it.

here comes the slave mentality Egyptian obsessed freak.

after being bashed in the Culture section by Kidstranglehold and me, it seems you havent learnt your lesson yet.

EGYPTIANS WERE AFRICANS, NOT BLACKS!

JUST LIKE SOMALIS ARE AFRICANS, NOT NEGROIDS (features)

AND JUST LIKE TUAREG ARE AFRICANS, NOT DARK-SKINNED! (except for Bella)
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
oh and btw biafraqueen, in case you are wondering why I didnt reply to your senseless post on the politics section about my Maguzawa people, it was because Im banned from there.

so dont act too smart.

All that bullsh!t you copied from wikipedia.

Btw Im proud of our lineage. ANd we have beautiful women and If you think that tribal marks make our women ugly, so be it, because you dont know what beauty is.

And atleast our women are not hoes sucking white mens rods. so go die! cool

and btw, we drink alcohol and we are proud of it so come lick my BOOT!
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by druid06(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
PAGAN9JA dominating this thread with his arguments. Nice one!
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
CHEERS BROTHER! cool

I CAN NEVER BE DOMINATED. BECAUSE I KNOW IM ALWAYS RIGHT AND IM BOASTING ABOUT IT. maybe at times I make slight mistakes, but never too big ones and I even admit my mistakes as I did in kidstrangleholds case.

IF I DONT REPLY TO A POST/THREAD, ITS EITHER THAT IM BUSY, AT WORK OR IVE JUST NOT SEEN THE POST.
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 12:36am On Jun 24, 2013
This is very true
Rossikk: God is a spirit. God has no colour and no permanent form, and can assume any form or shape. Humans have no permanent form either, but are just spirits assuming a temporary physical form. All appearance of form is illusion. All that really exists is Consciousness. Thanks.
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 12:43am On Jun 24, 2013
I did not say the mark were not beautiful anything cultural is beautiful to me. I said white people may not like it the tribal markings Most Nigerian females become prostitutes not at 13 but later in life I was speaking to the divorce rate your people experience because of being sold at 13 to the highest bidders that they. How many of your women are in Abuja and Lago's. So before you go judging people dealing in poverty you should be more empathetic. BTW alcoholism is different then moderate social drinking. What did I copy from wikipedia these are books I own that I quoted. I am not smart but extremely intelligent You are smart
PAGAN 9JA:
oh and btw biafraqueen, in case you are wondering why I didnt reply to your senseless post on the politics section about my Maguzawa people, it was because Im banned from there.

so dont act too smart.

All that bullsh!t you copied from wikipedia.

Btw Im proud of our lineage. ANd we have beautiful women and If you think that tribal marks make our women ugly, so be it, because you dont know what beauty is.

And atleast our women are not hoes sucking white mens rods. so go die! cool

and btw, we drink alcohol and we are proud of it so come lick my BOOT!
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 12:50am On Jun 24, 2013
Look whos quoting Wikkipedia wow if you don't believe in the bible why would you even try and prove this. By the way I am not a Christian but a child of God I believe all beliefs as long as they are built on Love and service to others should be followed. Love is my religion!
PAGAN 9JA:

WHAT AN A$$. DO I LOOK LIKE A BIBLE BELIEVER slowpoke

I CHECK UP SOLID GEOGRAPHICAL FACTS!

MOUNT SINAI

[img]http://mrsptravels.files./2012/08/egyptuk-2006-1166554560-mount_sinai.jpg[/img]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Sinai
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 1:00am On Jun 24, 2013
When they refer to African they speak of wooly hair and black skin they are clearly describing Nubians you can keep believing what the slave masters that burned the Alexandria Libraries want you to believe I have pointed to several documented sources you have not given me any sources or proof except that how could they turn light unless all the Europeans came to bleep them. That is not proof. I need intelligent proof not smart a*ss insults. Only ignorant people resort to insults I need historical proof
PAGAN 9JA:

We know that. so

doesnt mean they are black.

The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.

He was referring to the Nubians. They were in power at that time during the reign of the 25th Dynasty.

Unreliable source from the 18th Century. THose people didnt even have proper microscopes or anything. Also the African Gene was not even discovered back then. All pure lies and hypothesis by some rich Aristocratic Count from Europe. THe Sphinx is an Idol for Gods sake! :@

How many ROmans and Greeks were needed to mate with the EGyptians to completely overcome the dominant dark-skinned Alele and make Egyptians Light Brownish-Yellowish-WHite

Dont you know that dark skin is more dominant than light skin? and are you telling me the entire population of Greece and Rome abandoned their nations and came to Egypt and started f***Kking Egyptians like dogs

WHAT A STUPID THESIS!

There is no record of such a mass migration to Egypt from Europe. There were only small periodical Garrissons of Legionaries in Egypt and during the short lived Ptolemic Dynasty.

The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skin prompted Volney to make the following statement:
"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."

same useless man making useless hypothesis. If he had Egyptian slaves, then he had a point. DOnt tell me Baka, Congoid , Yoruba, Igbo slaves contributed much to the science "used in Europe". Because thats a big fat lie!

its not a bad thing we didnt do much to create machines ,etc. Because we had the greatest knowledge of all. That of lleading our simple lives in peace with nature and the natural order.

THis is your own bullsh!t hypothesis. not buying this.

MORE BIBLE TRASH! WRITTEN BY JEWISH CAVEMEN!

Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by 99cent: 1:02am On Jun 24, 2013
biafranqueen: When they refer to African they speak of wooly hair and black skin they are clearly describing Nubians you can keep believing what the slave masters that burned the Alexandria Libraries want you to believe I have pointed to several documented sources you have not given me any sources or proof except that how could they turn light unless all the Europeans came to bleep them. That is not proof. I need intelligent proof not smart a*ss insults. Only ignorant people resort to insults I need historical proof

let me guess:
this is the mental image you have of god ?

Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2013
I notice that you have more negative interactions with people as a sister I am telling you if you change you thoughts and feelings and how you talk to people your life will change if you can change this your life will change as long as you keep talking negative things too people you will keep having crazy things happen to you things that you don't want to happen will keep happening. Healthy debate should not include insults and name calling that does not show wisdom strength or truth. Talk more about what you love not what you hate or despise I swear your life will change
PAGAN 9JA:
CHEERS BROTHER! cool

I CAN NEVER BE DOMINATED. BECAUSE I KNOW IM ALWAYS RIGHT AND IM BOASTING ABOUT IT. maybe at times I make slight mistakes, but never too big ones and I even admit my mistakes as I did in kidstrangleholds case.

IF I DONT REPLY TO A POST/THREAD, ITS EITHER THAT IM BUSY, AT WORK OR IVE JUST NOT SEEN THE POST.

1 Like

Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 3:43am On Jun 24, 2013
Biafra to me is an ideology. Igbo's need to come together and take pride in the East and stop pointing fingers. I believe in 1 Nigeria Igbo's are neglecting the land, infrastructure and the youth and we must refocus our money, intelligence and efforts to rebuild what are forefathers started. ?
99cent:

let me guess:
this is the mental image you have of god ?

Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 3:51am On Jun 24, 2013
[b]same useless man making useless hypothesis. If he had Egyptian slaves, then he had a point. DOnt tell me Baka, Congoid , Yoruba, Igbo slaves contributed much to the science "used in Europe". Because thats a big fat lie!

[/
Descendants of slaves invented the following
Automatic Car Coupling Device (1897)
- Mechanical Seed Planter (1834)
- Mechanical Corn Harvester (1836)
Street Sweeper (1896)
Microcomputer system with bus control means for peripheral processing devices (1984)
Egg Beater (1884)
- Refrigeration for transport trucks (1938)
- Refrigeration for railroad cars (1945)
Pencil Sharpener (1897)
Automatic Lubrication System for railroads and heavy machinery (1892)
Automatic Shoe Making Machine that revolutionized the making of shoes (1883)
Alexander Miles - Elevator (1888)
- Gas Mask (1914)
- Automatic Traffic Signal (1923)
Sugar Refining System that revolutionized the making of sugar (1846)
Hot Comb (1920)
Toggle Harpoon (1848)
First Open Heart Surgery (1893)
- Multiplex Telegraph system(1887)
- Railway Air Brakes (1903)
- Steam-boiler/radiator (1884)
- Third Rail [subway] (1893)
Lemon Squeezer (1896)
air conditioning unit(1949)
auto cut-off switch
auto fishing devise(1899)
automatic gear shift(1932)
baby buggy(1899)
bicycle frame(1899)
biscuit cutter(1875)
cellular phone(1971)
clothes dryer(1862)
curtain rod(1889)
door knob(1878)
door stop(1878)
dust pan(1897)
electric lampbulb(1882)
elevator(1867)
eye protector(1880)
fire escape ladder (1878)
fire extinguisher(1872)
motor(1939)
peanut butter(1896)
pencil sharpener(1897)
phone transmitter(1884)
refrigerator(1891)
riding saddles(1895)
rolling pin(1864)
shampoo headrest(1898)
spark plug(1839)
stove(1876)
straightening comb(1905)
street sweeper(1890)
thermostat control(1960)
tricycle(1886)
typewriter(1885

Air Conditioning Unit

Frederick M. Jones

July 12, 1949
Almanac

Benjamin Banneker

Approx. 1791
Auto Cut-Off Switch

Granville T. Woods

January 1, 1839
Auto Fishing Devise

G. Cook

May 30, 1899
Automatic Gear Shift

Richard Spikes

February 28, 1932
Baby Buggy

W. H. Richardson

June 18, 1899
Bicycle Frame

L.R. Johnson

October 10, 1899
Biscuit Cutter

A.P. Ashbourne

November 30, 1875
Blood Plasma Bag

Charles Drew

Approx. 1945
Cellular Phone

Henry T. Sampson

July 6, 1971
Chamber Commode

T. Elkins

January 3, 1897
Clothes Dryer

G.T. Sampson

June 6, 1862
Curtain Rod

S.R. Scratton

November 30, 1889
Curtain Rod Support

William S. Grant

August 4, 1896
Door Stop

O. Dorsey

December 10, 1878
Dust Pan

Lawrence P. Ray

August 3, 1897
Egg Beater

Willie Johnson

February 5, 1884
Electric Lampbulb

Lewis Latimer

March 21, 1882
Elevator

Alexander Miles

October 11, 1867
Eye Protector

P. Johnson

November 2, 1880
Fire Escape Ladder

J.W. Winters

May 7, 1878
Folding Bed

L.C. Bailey

July 18, 1899
Folding Chair

Brody & Surgwar

June 11, 1889
Fountain Pen

W.B. Purvis

January 7, 1890
Furniture Caster

O.A. Fisher

Gas Mask

Garrett Morgan

October 13, 1914
Golf Tee

T. Grant

December 12, 1899
Guitar

Robert F. Flemming, Jr.

March 3, 1886
Hair Brush

Lydia O. Newman

November 15, 18--
Hand Stamp

Walter B. Purvis

February 27, 1883
Horse Shoe

J. Ricks

March 30, 1885
Ice Cream Scooper

A.L. Cralle

February 2, 1897
Improv. Sugar Making

Norbet Rillieux

December 10, 1846
Insect-Destroyer Gun

A.C. Richard

February 28, 1899
Ironing Board

Sarah Boone

December 30, 1887
Key Chain

F.J. Loudin

January 9, 1894
Lantern

Michael c. Harvey

August 19, 1884
Lawn Mower

L.A. Burr

May 19, 1889
Lemon Squeezer

J. Thomas White

December 8, 1893
Lock

W.A. Martin

July 23, 18--
Lubricating Cup

Ellijah McCoy

November 15, 1895
Lunch Pail

James Robinson

Mail Box

Paul L. Downing

October 27, 1891
Mop

Thomas W. Stewart

June 11, 1893
Motor

Federick M. Jones

June 27, 1939
Peanut Butter

George Washington Carver

Pencil Sharpener

J.L. Love

November 23, 1897
Record Player Arm

Joseph Hunger Dickenson

January 8, 1819
Refrigerator

J. Standard

June 14, 1891
Riding Saddles

W.D., Davis

Ocotber 6, 1895
Rolling Pin

John W. Reed

Shampoo Headrest

C.O. Bailiff

October 11, 1898
Spark Plug

Edmond Berger

February 2, 1839
Stethoscope

Imhotep

Ancient Egypt
Stove

T.A. Carrington

July 25, 1876
Straightening Comb

Madam C.J. Walker

Approx. 1905
Street Sweeper

Charles B. Brooks

March 17, 1890
Phone Transmitter

Granville T. Woods

December 2, 1884
Thermostat Control

Frederick M. Jones

February 23, 1960
Traffic Light

Garrett Morgan

November 20, 1923
Tricycle

M.A. Cherry

May 6, 1886
Typewriter

Burridge & Marshman

Traffic lights
oil-dripping cup for trains.
part of the light bulb — the carbon filament.
shoemaking machine that increased shoemaking speed by 900%!
train-to-station communication system.
peanut butter
hair-growing lotion.
gas mask.
electronic control devices for guided missiles, IBM computers, and the pacemaker
method of eye surgery that has helped many blind people to see.
world-famous watergun, the Supersoake
I could continue but I think you get the point

Why are you so angry by the way and how come you a smart man spend so much time with negative thinking. I bet you could do something to drastically impact your tribe that already believes what you believe instead of making people try and believe what you believe by calling them names.

What ever has caused you pain in the pass can not be fixed with hate and negativity only with love compassion and right action and thoughts. I feel you have mush more to offer President Pagan then trying to prove that everyone else in the world except you are dumb. Even though I hold an MBA I would never call someone less educated dumb and stupid because after all I just did it because my parents wanted me too and I was given a free scholarship with basketball. I know some people that only made it pass elementary 6 and have way more wisdom peace and common sense then myself. All I had to do was remember a bunch of info and regurgitate what they think I should know which I found out after school is pretty much useless. Good luck with your life I hope you continue to make your forefathers proud!
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by TerryCarr(m): 5:33am On Jun 24, 2013
biafranqueen: When they refer to African they speak of wooly hair and black skin they are clearly describing Nubians you can keep believing what the slave masters that burned the Alexandria Libraries want you to believe I have pointed to several documented sources you have not given me any sources or proof except that how could they turn light unless all the Europeans came to bleep them. That is not proof. I need intelligent proof not smart a*ss insults. Only ignorant people resort to insults I need historical proof
you do realize that was Egypt was roman at the time right?
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 5:39am On Jun 24, 2013
Sorry are you saying that Libraries were burnt by the Romans? Or that the Egyptians were really Romans Because several different Greeks and Roman conquerors burned and looted it over centuries. Alexander the so called Great The first significant fire was around 89-88 BC. Egypt was torn by war and civil strife under Ptolemy VIII, and much of Alexandria was burned. The next fire was in 47 BC, when Julius Caesar and the Roman armies conquered Egypt. Caesar burned the harbor as part of this campaign. Seneca (3 BC-65 AD) says that 40,000 books were incinerated in this fire; others say less. We do know that many volumes were looted by Caesar's army and shipped to Rome.
TerryCarr: you do realize that was Egypt was roman at the time right?
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by TerryCarr(m): 5:50am On Jun 24, 2013
biafranqueen: Sorry are you saying that Libraries were burnt by the Romans? Or that the Egyptians were really Romans
it is still debatable

Once the largest library in the ancient world, and containing works by the greatest thinkers and writers of antiquity, including Homer, Plato, Socrates and many more, the Library of Alexandria, northern Egypt, is popularly believed to have been destroyed in a huge fire around 2000 years ago and its volumous works lost.

Since its destruction this wonder of the ancient world has haunted the imagination of poets, historians, travellers and scholars, who have lamented the tragic loss of knowledge and literature. Today, the idea of a 'Universal Library' situated in a city celebrated as the centre of learning in the ancient world, has attained mythical status.

The mystery has been perpetuated by the fact that no architectural remains or archaeological finds that can definitely be attributed to the ancient Library have ever been recovered, surprising for such a supposedly renowned and imposing structure. This lack of physical proof has even persuaded some to wonder if the fabulous Library actually existed at all in the form popularly imagined.

Ancient Alexandria

Once home to the massive Pharos lighthouse, one of the Seven Wonder of the Ancient World, the Mediterranean seaport of Alexandria was founded by Alexander the Great around 330 BC, and like many other cities in his Empire, took its name from him. After his death in 323 BC, Alexander's Empire was left in the hands of his generals, with Ptolemy I Soter taking Egypt and making Alexandria his capital in 320 BC. Formerly a small fishing village on the Nile delta, Alexandria became the seat of the Ptolemaic rulers of Egypt and developed into a great intellectual and cultural centre, perhaps the greatest city in the ancient world.

The Origins of the Ancient Library

The founding of the Library of Alexandria, actually two or more libraries, is obscure. It is believed that around 295 BC, the scholar and orator Demetrius of Phalerum, an exiled governor of Athens, convinced Ptolemy I Soter to establish the Library. Demetrius envisioned a library that would house a copy of every book in the world, an institution to rival those of Athens itself. Subsequently, under the patronage of Ptolemy I, Demetrius organised the construction of the 'Temple of the Muses' or 'the Musaeum', from where our word 'museum' is derived. This structure was a shrine complex modeled on the Lyceum of Aristotle in Athens, a centre for intellectual and philosophical lectures and discussion.

The Temple of the Muses was to be the first part of the library complex at Alexandria, and was located within the grounds of the Royal Palace, in an area known as the Bruchion or palace quarter, in the Greek district of the city. The Museum was a cult centre with shrines for each of the nine muses, but also functioned as a place of study with lecture areas, laboratories, observatories, botanical gardens, a zoo, living quarters, and dining halls, as well as the Library itself. A priest chosen by Ptolemy I himself was the administrator of the Museum, and there was also a separate Librarian in charge of the manuscript collection. At some time during his reign from 282BC to 246BC, Ptolemy II Philadelphus, the son of Ptolemy I Soter, established the 'Royal Library' to complement the Temple of the Muses set up by his father.

It is not clear whether the Royal Library, which was to become the main manuscript Library, was a separate building located next to the Museum or was an extension of it. However, the consensus of opinion is that the Royal Library did form part of the Temple of the Muses.

During the reign of Ptolemy II, the idea of the Universal Library seems to have taken shape. Apparently more than 100 scholars were housed within the Museum, whose job it was to carry out scientific research, lecture, publish, translate, copy and collect not only original manuscripts of Greek authors (allegedly including the private collection of Aristotle himself), but translations of works from Egypt, Assyria, Persia, as well as Buddhist texts and Hebrew scriptures.

One story goes that the hunger of Ptolemy III for knowledge was so great that he decreed that all ships docking at the port should surrender their manuscripts to the authorities. Copies were then made by official scribes and delivered to the original owners, the originals being filed away in the Library.

An often quoted figure for the ancient Library holdings at its peak is half a million documents, though whether this refers to the amount of books or the number of papyrus scrolls is unclear. However, in view of the fact that many papyrus rolls were needed to make up an entire book, it is more likely that it refers to the number of scrolls. Even 500,000 scrolls has been thought too high by some scholars, as the construction of a building with such a vast amount of storage space would be an immense, though not impossible undertaking. Nevertheless, during the reign of Ptolemy II the collection at the Royal Library became so vast that a daughter library was established. This library was situated in the precincts of the temple of Serapis, in the Egyptian district of Rhakotis, in the south eastern part of the city. During the librarianship of the Greek writer Callimachus (c 305 BC - c 240 BC), the daughter library contained 42,800 scrolls, all of which were copies of those in the main Library.

The Burning of the Great Library?

The infamous destruction by fire of the Library of Alexandria, with the consequent loss of the most complete collection of ancient literature ever assembled, has been a point of heated debate for centuries. What exactly happened to this amazing storehouse of ancient knowledge, and who was responsible for its burning? However, it is probable 'the greatest catastrophe of the ancient world', may never have taken place on the scale often supposed.

The prime suspect in destruction of the Library of Alexandria is Julius Caesar. It is alleged that during Caesar's occupation of the city of Alexandria in 48 BC, he found himself in the Royal Palace, hemmed in by the Egyptian fleet in the harbour. For his own safety he had his men set fire to the Egyptian ships, but the fire got out of control and spread to the parts of the city nearest the shore, which included warehouses, depots and some arsenals.

After Caesar's death it was generally believed that it was he who had destroyed the Library. Roman philosopher and dramatist Seneca, quoting from Livy's History of Rome, written between 63 BC and AD14, says that 40,000 scrolls were destroyed in the fire started by Caesar. Greek historian Plutarch (died AD120) mentions that the fire destroyed 'the great Library' and Roman historian Dio Cassius (cAD 165 – 235) mentions a warehouse of manuscripts being destroyed during the conflagration.

In his book The Vanished Library, Luciano Canfora interprets the evidence from ancient writers to indicate the destruction of manuscripts stored in warehouses near the port waiting for export, rather than the great Library itself. The great scholar and stoic philosopher Strabo, was working in Alexandria in 20 BC and from his writings it is obvious that the Library was not at that time the world-renowned centre for learning it had been in previous centuries. In fact Strabo does not mention a library as such at all, though he does mention the Museum, which he describes as 'part of the royal palace'. He goes on to say that 'it comprises the covered walk, the exedra or portico, and a great hall in which the learned members of the Museum take their meals in common.'

If the great Library was attached to the Museum then Strabo obviously felt there was no need to mention it separately, and, perhaps more importantly, if he was there in 20 BC, the Library had obviously not been burned down by Caesar twenty-eight years previously. The existence of the Library in 20 BC, though in a much less complete form, means that we have to look to someone other than Caesar as the destroyer of Alexandria's ancient wonder.

In AD 391, as part of his attempt to wipe out paganism, Emperor Theodosius I officially sanctioned the destruction of the Serapeum, or Temple of Serapis at Alexandria. The destruction of the Temple was carried out under Theophilus, Bishop of Alexandria, and afterwards a Christian church was built on the site. It has been hypothesised that the daughter library of the Museum, located close to the Temple, and the Royal Library were also razed to the ground at this time. However, whilst it is plausible that manuscripts from the Serapeum library may have been destroyed during this purge, there is no evidence that the Royal Library still existed at the end the 4th century. No ancient sources mention the destruction of any library at this time, though 18th century English historian Edward Gibbon mistakenly attributes it to bishop Theophilus.

The last suggested perpetrator of the crime is the Caliph Omar. In AD 640 the Arabs under General Amrou ibn el-Ass, captured Alexandria after a long siege. According to the story, the conquering Arabs heard about a magnificent library containing all the knowledge of the world and were anxious to see it. But the Caliph, unmoved by this vast collection of learning, apparently stated 'they will either contradict the Koran, in which case they are heresy, or they will agree with it, so they are superfluous.'

The manuscripts were then gathered together and used as fuel for the 4,000 bathhouses in the city. In fact there were so many scrolls that they kept the bathhouses of Alexandria heated for six months. These incredible facts were written down 300 years after the supposed event by Christian polymath Gregory Bar Hebraeus (1226-1286). However, while the Arabs may have destroyed a Christian library at Alexandria, it is almost certain that by the mid 7th century the Royal Library no longer existed. This is made clear by the fact that no mention is made of such a catastrophic event by contemporary writers such as Christian chronicler John of Nikiou, Byzantine monk and writer John Moschus and Sophronius, Patriarch of Jerusalem.

The Volatile City of Alexandria

Attempting to identify one single devastating fire that destroyed the great Library and all of its holdings is a futile task. Alexandria was often a volatile city, especially during the Roman period, as witnessed by Caesar's burning of the ships, and also in the violent struggle between the occupying forces of Queen Zenobia of Palmyra and the Roman emperor Aurelian in AD 270-71. Aurelian eventually recovered the city for Rome from Queen Zenobia's armies, but not before many parts of Alexandria had been devastated, and the Bruchion district, which contained the palace and the Library, were apparently 'made into a desert'.

The city was again sacked a few years later by Roman Emperor Diocletian. Such repeated destruction spread over several centuries, along with neglect of the Library's contents as people's opinions and affiliations changed, means that the 'catastrophe' that ended the ancient Library at Alexandria was gradual, taking place over a period of four or five hundred years.

The last recorded Director of the great Library was scholar and mathematician Theon (c AD 335 c 405), father of the female philosopher Hypatia, brutally murdered by a Christian mob in Alexandria in AD 415. Perhaps one day, in the deserts of Egypt, scrolls that were once part of the great Library will be discovered. Many archaeologists believe that the buildings that once composed the legendary seat of learning at ancient Alexandria, if not buried under the modern metropolis, could still survive relatively intact somewhere in the north-eastern part of the city.

http://www.ancient.eu.com/article/207/
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by druid06(m): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2013
biafranqueen: Sorry are you saying that Libraries were burnt by the Romans? Or that the Egyptians were really Romans Because several different Greeks and Roman conquerors burned and looted it over centuries. Alexander the so called Great The first significant fire was around 89-88 BC. Egypt was torn by war and civil strife under Ptolemy VIII, and much of Alexandria was burned.

BiafranQueen, no more argument for you young lady. Go take a beautiful long night sleep...cheesy
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2013
Yes His-Story is very much debatable. But what is a fact that Europeans did so much too discredit Black Africans as illiterate monkeys that were saved by Europeans. They never want you to believe that a Black man with Nappy hair could have been the first scholars. Europeans were living in the Caucus mountains until we inbreed with them and gave them human chartaristics. Unfortunately many of our own people hate to give themselves credit as being the first civilization and continue to want to give all the credit to Europeans. They have really created self hate in Africans to a point that we project it on our brothers and sisters. The the divide and conquer tactics is still working very well today[quote author=TerryCarr] it is still debatable

[i]
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 6:02am On Jun 24, 2013
Your right my dear time to sleep Kechiefo(Goodnight) have a very productive week druid06 and others kiss
druid06:

BiafranQueen, no more argument for you young lady. Go take a beautiful long night sleep...cheesy
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by druid06(m): 6:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Goodnight.
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:04am On Jun 24, 2013
biafranqueen: I did not say the mark were not beautiful anything cultural is beautiful to me. I said white people may not like it the tribal markings Most Nigerian females become prostitutes not at 13 but later in life I was speaking to the divorce rate your people experience because of being sold at 13 to the highest bidders that they. How many of your women are in Abuja and Lago's. So before you go judging people dealing in poverty you should be more empathetic. BTW alcoholism is different then moderate social drinking. What did I copy from wikipedia these are books I own that I quoted. I am not smart but extremely intelligent You are smart

SO THEN OUR TRIBAL MARKINGS ARE SAVING OUR WOMENS HONOUR, ARENT THEY

(not that our woman opt for pr.ostitution anyways.

WTF?! BIAFRAWOMAN WHO TOLD YOU THAT BULLSH!T?!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

HAVE YOU MET OUR PEOPLE?! WE DONT MARRY OFF OUR DAUGHTERS AT AGE OF 13 THESE DAYS! THAT WAS IN COLONIAL ERA. WE USED TO DO THAT INORDER TO SAVE THEM FROM BEING TAKEN BY THE MUSLIMS!

MY GODS! IT WAS A BETHROTHAL! NOT A FULL MARRIAGE! angry angry angry angry angry

i know for a fact that you stole this off some outdated online site! PLEASE quote the source next time. angry

YOU DONT OWN THESE BOOKS! DONT LIE! YOU ARE DEALING WITH YOUR FATHER HERE!

I KNOW FOR A FACT IVE READ THIS MATERIAL ONLINE! LOAD OF TRASH!

WE DRINK BURKUTU (a mild locally produced alcohol) ONLY FOR CEREMONIES.

please keep this bullsh!t to yourself. angry angry angry angry
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2013
biafranqueen: Sorry my brother this is my blood Uncle and my Grandfather and father taught us that the war was a big mistake they were against it 100%. My grandfather was a Pagan and an illiterate and was looked down on by Ikemba even though my Grandfather was the first millionaire after Biafra. None of the Elders of Nnewi supported that war my family had to rebuild from scratch and lost many family members for nothing. Biafra to me is an ideology. Igbo's need to come together and take pride in the East and stop pointing fingers. I believe in 1 Nigeria Igbo's are neglecting the land, infrastructure and the youth and we must refocus our money, intelligence and efforts to rebuild what are forefathers started. Instead some are chasing money every where but not reinvesting it back into the community. We are slowly building our agriculture business and supporting our Motherless baby's home as well as 5 Widows our under our care. We also have a thriving joint business that is employing over 200 people across Nigeria and working on Palm Oil production...What are you doing in your father/motherland?

WHAT?!! YOUR UNCLE IS OJUKWU!

If you are praising your Grandfather so much, why be a hypocrite
I would advise you to return to Odinani religion asap.
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2013
biafranqueen: [b]same useless man making useless hypothesis. If he had Egyptian slaves, then he had a point. DOnt tell me Baka, Congoid , Yoruba, Igbo slaves contributed much to the science "used in Europe". Because thats a big fat lie!

[/
Descendants of slaves invented the following
Automatic Car Coupling Device (1897)
- Mechanical Seed Planter (1834)
- Mechanical Corn Harvester (1836)
Street Sweeper (1896)
Microcomputer system with bus control means for peripheral processing devices (1984)
Egg Beater (1884)
- Refrigeration for transport trucks (1938)
- Refrigeration for railroad cars (1945)
Pencil Sharpener (1897)
Automatic Lubrication System for railroads and heavy machinery (1892)
Automatic Shoe Making Machine that revolutionized the making of shoes (1883)
Alexander Miles - Elevator (1888)
- Gas Mask (1914)
- Automatic Traffic Signal (1923)
Sugar Refining System that revolutionized the making of sugar (1846)
Hot Comb (1920)
Toggle Harpoon (1848)
First Open Heart Surgery (1893)
- Multiplex Telegraph system(1887)
- Railway Air Brakes (1903)
- Steam-boiler/radiator (1884)
- Third Rail [subway] (1893)
Lemon Squeezer (1896)
air conditioning unit(1949)
auto cut-off switch
auto fishing devise(1899)
automatic gear shift(1932)
baby buggy(1899)
bicycle frame(1899)
biscuit cutter(1875)
cellular phone(1971)
clothes dryer(1862)
curtain rod(1889)
door knob(1878)
door stop(1878)
dust pan(1897)
electric lampbulb(1882)
elevator(1867)
eye protector(1880)
fire escape ladder (1878)
fire extinguisher(1872)
motor(1939)
peanut butter(1896)
pencil sharpener(1897)
phone transmitter(1884)
refrigerator(1891)
riding saddles(1895)
rolling pin(1864)
shampoo headrest(1898)
spark plug(1839)
stove(1876)
straightening comb(1905)
street sweeper(1890)
thermostat control(1960)
tricycle(1886)
typewriter(1885

Air Conditioning Unit

Frederick M. Jones

July 12, 1949
Almanac

Benjamin Banneker

Approx. 1791
Auto Cut-Off Switch

Granville T. Woods

January 1, 1839
Auto Fishing Devise

G. Cook

May 30, 1899
Automatic Gear Shift

Richard Spikes

February 28, 1932
Baby Buggy

W. H. Richardson

June 18, 1899
Bicycle Frame

L.R. Johnson

October 10, 1899
Biscuit Cutter

A.P. Ashbourne

November 30, 1875
Blood Plasma Bag

Charles Drew

Approx. 1945
Cellular Phone

Henry T. Sampson

July 6, 1971
Chamber Commode

T. Elkins

January 3, 1897
Clothes Dryer

G.T. Sampson

June 6, 1862
Curtain Rod

S.R. Scratton

November 30, 1889
Curtain Rod Support

William S. Grant

August 4, 1896
Door Stop

O. Dorsey

December 10, 1878
Dust Pan

Lawrence P. Ray

August 3, 1897
Egg Beater

Willie Johnson

February 5, 1884
Electric Lampbulb

Lewis Latimer

March 21, 1882
Elevator

Alexander Miles

October 11, 1867
Eye Protector

P. Johnson

November 2, 1880
Fire Escape Ladder

J.W. Winters

May 7, 1878
Folding Bed

L.C. Bailey

July 18, 1899
Folding Chair

Brody & Surgwar

June 11, 1889
Fountain Pen

W.B. Purvis

January 7, 1890
Furniture Caster

O.A. Fisher

Gas Mask

Garrett Morgan

October 13, 1914
Golf Tee

T. Grant

December 12, 1899
Guitar

Robert F. Flemming, Jr.

March 3, 1886
Hair Brush

Lydia O. Newman

November 15, 18--
Hand Stamp

Walter B. Purvis

February 27, 1883
Horse Shoe

J. Ricks

March 30, 1885
Ice Cream Scooper

A.L. Cralle

February 2, 1897
Improv. Sugar Making

Norbet Rillieux

December 10, 1846
Insect-Destroyer Gun

A.C. Richard

February 28, 1899
Ironing Board

Sarah Boone

December 30, 1887
Key Chain

F.J. Loudin

January 9, 1894
Lantern

Michael c. Harvey

August 19, 1884
Lawn Mower

L.A. Burr

May 19, 1889
Lemon Squeezer

J. Thomas White

December 8, 1893
Lock

W.A. Martin

July 23, 18--
Lubricating Cup

Ellijah McCoy

November 15, 1895
Lunch Pail

James Robinson

Mail Box

Paul L. Downing

October 27, 1891
Mop

Thomas W. Stewart

June 11, 1893
Motor

Federick M. Jones

June 27, 1939
Peanut Butter

George Washington Carver

Pencil Sharpener

J.L. Love

November 23, 1897
Record Player Arm

Joseph Hunger Dickenson

January 8, 1819
Refrigerator

J. Standard

June 14, 1891
Riding Saddles

W.D., Davis

Ocotber 6, 1895
Rolling Pin

John W. Reed

Shampoo Headrest

C.O. Bailiff

October 11, 1898
Spark Plug

Edmond Berger

February 2, 1839
Stethoscope

Imhotep

Ancient Egypt
Stove

T.A. Carrington

July 25, 1876
Straightening Comb

Madam C.J. Walker

Approx. 1905
Street Sweeper

Charles B. Brooks

March 17, 1890
Phone Transmitter

Granville T. Woods

December 2, 1884
Thermostat Control

Frederick M. Jones

February 23, 1960
Traffic Light

Garrett Morgan

November 20, 1923
Tricycle

M.A. Cherry

May 6, 1886
Typewriter

Burridge & Marshman

Traffic lights
oil-dripping cup for trains.
part of the light bulb — the carbon filament.
shoemaking machine that increased shoemaking speed by 900%!
train-to-station communication system.
peanut butter
hair-growing lotion.
gas mask.
electronic control devices for guided missiles, IBM computers, and the pacemaker
method of eye surgery that has helped many blind people to see.
world-famous watergun, the Supersoake
I could continue but I think you get the point

Why are you so angry by the way and how come you a smart man spend so much time with negative thinking. I bet you could do something to drastically impact your tribe that already believes what you believe instead of making people try and believe what you believe by calling them names.

What ever has caused you pain in the pass can not be fixed with hate and negativity only with love compassion and right action and thoughts. I feel you have mush more to offer President Pagan then trying to prove that everyone else in the world except you are dumb. Even though I hold an MBA I would never call someone less educated dumb and stupid because after all I just did it because my parents wanted me too and I was given a free scholarship with basketball. I know some people that only made it pass elementary 6 and have way more wisdom peace and common sense then myself. All I had to do was remember a bunch of info and regurgitate what they think I should know which I found out after school is pretty much useless. Good luck with your life I hope you continue to make your forefathers proud!

STOP JUMPING AROUND AND GETTING TOO EXCITED!

ALL THOSE INVENTIONS YOU POSTED ARE FROM POST-SLAVERY DAYS. AFTER THE ABOLITION OF SLAVERY!

99% of them. slavery was abolished in the 1860s in the USA. and btw these inventions are not scientific natur the people. they are household and other appliaces.

so they were not invented by slaves. and these are recent inventions. not ancient ones. so cut the crap.

oh and btw the people who invented these stuff are not Africans. they are Akatas.

and one more thing. it was very foolish of you to post these inventions. Did you bother to read the context in which I made that comment

I made it in response to what that dude said that about the inventions of Egyptians affecting modern Science, language and literature. EXCUSE ME!
Yorubas, Baka, Igbo, etc., aren ot Egyptians so please dont tell me our ancient inventions have affected their world. we did not even have any contact. so STOP lying! angry
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2013

LMFAO! YOU JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT!

I said they were describin Nubians, NOT EGYPTIANS in the first place, and here you are repeating my words. grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

LMFAO! YOU JUST SHOT YOURSELF IN THE FOOT!

I said they were describin Nubians, NOT EGYPTIANS in the first place, and here you are repeating my words. grin grin grin grin

If I may ask you,who told you that they were describing Nubian? Or are you just blindly, like most Negros, paraphrasing what most Eurocentric historians made up. I assume you're now better than Herodutus who described them as just blacks without mentioning about Nubian. It's more like a stranger coming to Africa during the Colonial era and all he/she would see is a white man.

Secondly, you must also believe that the reason why the ancient Egyptians depicted themselves as blacks in paintings, likewise Nubian, is because they want to shows off their olive skin like most Eurocentric believe. Why didn't they paint the Greek as Olive in the same manner?

I assume that your eurocentric masters know history more than the Romans.

I've decided not to respond to you, but it seem you derive joy from acting out of ignorance and delusion. Show a negro the truth,he would rather chose to ravish in ignorance. More over, you don't have to use smiley faces to pass your points across; the act further depicts your incompetence.
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
I once pictured him as a giant bottle of Elmer's glue. LMAO
I kid you not. I was like 3 years of age though.

as I got older the image fluctuated between and older white man with
white hair and beard and an old black man also with white hair and beard.

now I just picture nature as I am not convinced god has a specific physical form.
Re: Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child by biafranqueen: 5:11am On Jun 25, 2013
.. I don't need anyone to tell me how to worship my God my relationship with my God is serving my family and I very well we are truly and highly favored thanks for the suggestion anyway !It was good debating with you but it is useless I believe what I believe you believe what you believe. Good luck
PAGAN 9JA:

WHAT?!! YOUR UNCLE IS OJUKWU!

If you are praising your Grandfather so much, why be a hypocrite
I would advise you to return to Odinani religion asap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do Dreams Affect Our Reality? / Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / Folu Adeboye Celebrates Her 69th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.