Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,882 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Metrosexual Brothers - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Metrosexual Brothers (13989 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Nobody: 4:31am On May 08, 2008
Whether athletic body or not, his face is just not it for me  to go crazy about!!!!!! undecided
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 4:31am On May 08, 2008
Too many piercings and tattoos. It's just scary
Scary can be sexy. Didn't you notice his steely arms(same with Jim Iyk's)? That's the real sht.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Cadet(f): 4:31am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

he's many a woman's dream of a one-night stand.
what you men think sometimes. gawwd!! lipsrsealed

D-reloaded:

Yea the same masculine man who ran around NY in a wedding dress and has been known to engage in 3 somes with men.
I guess homosexuality is linked to metrosexuality
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Dreloaded(f): 4:32am On May 08, 2008
Lmfao. nightmare stand maybe

That is why I dont drink.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Dreloaded(f): 4:32am On May 08, 2008
Cadet:

what you men think sometimes. gawwd!! lipsrsealed
I guess homosexuality is linked to metrosexuality

He's not a metrosexual. He's BI-sexual.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Rebellious(f): 4:32am On May 08, 2008
4 Him:

he's many a woman's dream of a one-night stand.
Not mine. Debo or StephenP is more like it.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Cadet(f): 4:33am On May 08, 2008
D-reloaded:

He's not a metrosexual. He's BI-sexual.
wow! wow! even worst!
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 4:34am On May 08, 2008
If he gets rid of the rings and wears something decent i'd wager he'd get many women weak at the knees. He isnt bad at all.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by 4Him1(m): 4:35am On May 08, 2008
Except of course as is common with many successful (financially) black males, he seems to go specifically for white women.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Cadet(f): 4:36am On May 08, 2008
w/e. The tattoo automatically crossed him off my list. Am not into men with tattoos
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by dangermous: 4:37am On May 08, 2008
Anyway, the world is a weird place. People actually used to vote George Clooney as one of the sexiest men in the world.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Cadet(f): 4:38am On May 08, 2008
dangermous:

Anyway, the world is a weird place. People actually used to vote George Clooney as one of the sexiest men in the world.
I seriously dnt see anything sexy about that guy
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Dreloaded(f): 4:41am On May 08, 2008
dangermous:

I have no problem with that. He gets better with age but Brad still outshines him.

Only a white woman could deal with a man that takes it up the butt. Carmen electra has a fetish for bisexual dudes, hence the mariage to Dennis and Dave Naverro.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 4:59am On May 08, 2008
Metro or ??
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by debosky(m): 5:01am On May 08, 2008
Who said? I heard Abacha liked to be sodomised by his Indian whores with their dildos grin grin

@ Cadet

I have a tattoo on my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed does that mean you don't want me undecided
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 5:13am On May 08, 2008
Who said? I heard Abacha liked to be sodomised by his Indian whores with their dildos

More speculations.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Eclairs: 5:19am On May 08, 2008
Good luck to them,
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 10:24am On May 08, 2008
Well educated, secure, knows what he wants in his life. Believes in quality than quantity. Definitely, not gay, always want to make sure he is up to date in fashion, style, and usually the trend maker, open to new things as long it is viable!

An urban straight male ranging in age from late teens to mid 30's who is: good looking, stylish, fashionable, trendy, cultured, & well groomed. A metro sexual is very conscious about his image and looks in public. A metro sexual is often associated with getting manicures, facials, & massages, as well as using "products" and shopping at nice clothing stores. However, metro sexuals don't necessarily engage in each of these activities.

the metrosexual is not afraid to embrace his feminine side. Why "metrosexual"? The metro- (city) prefix indicates this man's purely urban lifestyle, while the -sexual suffix comes from "homosexual," meaning that this man, although he is usually straight, embodies the heightened aesthetic sense often associated with certain types of gay men.

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 10:26am On May 08, 2008
,,,more

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 10:31am On May 08, 2008

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 10:50am On May 08, 2008
I believe that a metrosexual is basically a 21st Century guy who likes looking good,he spends time on how he dresses ,how he talks ,takes time to learn and smell good.I think people are prone to believe that metrosexuals are very rich but i beg to differ.Yes there are metrosexuals ''who'' can afford it go to a stylist to get dressing tips ,some can go and get a massage every month,some to get pedicures ,manicures and facials but it is a percentage who can afford that.

However i also know metrosexuals who are odinary guys they always dress well,take time to know things they do not know (via MEN'S BIBLE -MENS HEALTH ) ,look after their skin ,go to the gym ,are well spoken and even go out and buy ''colourful shirts'' obvioulsy they may not be designer labels but there is an effort. Some metrosexuals though are on the border line of being gay really it can be over the top.Now because of this evolution of the male specises we have man bags ,facial cream for men ,hipster jeans and a whole lot of stuff.Metrosexuals are kind of like guys who are not getting pushed to look good. There is no specific picture of a metrosexual but they are not necessarily pretty boys ,i know a few who are delectably all male but still look so good.Ladies will admit that nowadays going out with a metrosexual is odinary and we love their attention to detail as long as it does not become an obsession.

I mean as a woman i want my man to look good but at times i want him all sweaty and dirty like a man can be.Obvioulsy if we go out and he's looking good i love it but at times i want his manicured hands to be dirty,his pedicured feet dirty and that lovely man smell.So yes i prefer the real man kind of like metrohetro.Ladies we'll testify it's taken us decades to get them to tuck in their shirts,take a shower,smell good and dress good -FINALLY they are listening.

Also i think metrosexuals are more sensitive we cannot help but fall in love with them.They won't use the same pick up lines ,they are smoother and such gentelmen ,they open doors for you ,take you to the theater (and actually get it ) ,they will go shopping and know the difference between pants and slacks ,can cook (YES) ,his house is tastefully decorated ,is a natural flirt and IS AN ABSOLUTE CATCH.

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by ST3V3(m): 10:56am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

Can't say much!
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by iice(f): 11:03am On May 08, 2008
Not a big fan of the metros. . .if he wastes more time than me preparing, that one na another thing.
True that they are not gay but some give off gay vibes. . .there's almost a feminine quality to some of them.
Sure i like them clean and all that but if he's gonna waste time primping his hair ahahahahahaha abeg make hin carry hin wahala go
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by TheSly: 11:09am On May 08, 2008
Metrosexual Brothers
There is nothing wrong with it. . . . . cool

Cadet:

I seriously dnt see anything sexy about that guy
Well im not surprised. . .you've once said Obasanjo is very handsome and good looking while Chris Brown is Ugly. . . undecided
Perhaps u see things in the opposite direction. . . . .
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:13am On May 08, 2008
Finally a guy who understands what i'm on about

The Sly:

There is nothing wrong with it. . . . . cool

[size=14pt]Sly,
I love u so much right now!!! [/size]  cheesy cool
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by TheSly: 11:17am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

Finally a guy who understands what i'm on about

[size=14pt]Sly,
I love u so much right now!!! [/size] cheesy cool
Its true HR. . . . . there is absolutely nothing wrong with it . . . . . . . . love you too though. . cool
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:47am On May 08, 2008
The Sly:

Its true HR. . . . . there is absolutely nothing wrong with it . . . . . . . . love you too though. . cool

thanx hon,,, wink
but seriously tho, some people on here, for whatever reason seem to think that making an effort with your appearance automatically means u're gay,,,
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Jackal1(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

but seriously tho, some people on here, for whatever reason seem to think that making an effort with your appearance automatically means u're gay,,,
tongue tongue tongue

The people thinking that way have got serious issues. . . .

I try ma best to look well-groomed. . . . .visit the hair-dressers/barber-shop twice a week cheesy, keep ma nails clean, high level of dress sense and reh reh reh. How does that make me gay? Only the pigs would think men who take care of themselves are gay.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by iice(f): 12:05pm On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

thanx hon,,, wink
tongue tongue tongue

LOL. . .some are but that's just a small percentage.
have no problems with the dressings, infact i like dem skinny jeans on them tongue
But if he's gonna be obsessive about his grooming, nah i can't deal with that. . .
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 12:11pm On May 08, 2008
iice:

LOL. . .some are but that's just a small percentage.
have no problems with the dressings, infact i like them skinny jeans on them tongue
But if he's going to be obsessive about his grooming, nah i can't deal with that. . .

no body said obsessing about it is a requirement
which girl would like to battle her man for rights to the mirror,,, def not attractive

a guy who pays attention to detail, actually cares what he looks, smells or sounds like, has an education and good manners, is respectful blah blah blah (I'm repeating myself again) but thats the basic make up of a true metrohetro

basically a straight guy who is man enough and secure enough to embrace his feminine side  cool
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by iice(f): 12:25pm On May 08, 2008
Ohhh some of them are obsessive ooo. . .
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 12:31pm On May 08, 2008
well i'm not talking about the obsessive ones grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Top 10 Ashawo Joints In Ibadan / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.