Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Metrosexual Brothers - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Metrosexual Brothers (13986 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Jackal1(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2008
SLY,

grin grin grin grin

Whatchu doing in the Police Station?
Blimey. . . .what is it this time? Statutory Rape? cheesy cheesy
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by TheSly: 2:39pm On May 08, 2008
Jackal.:

SLY,

grin grin grin grin

Whatchu doing in the Police Station?
Blimey. . . .what is it this time? Statutory Rape? cheesy cheesy
Jackal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'ma keep you guessing. . . . . cheesy
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by TheSly: 2:52pm On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

thanx hon,,, wink
but seriously tho, some people on here, for whatever reason seem to think that making an effort with your appearance automatically means u're gay,,,
tongue tongue tongue
HR.Hotness. . . .

When i was in sec school. . . . .i used to have a brush and a mirror in ma school bag. . .i brush my hair like 7times cheesy
Lets say that was then. . . . . . cool

Till now. . .I still spend at least 10mins brushing and maintaining ma wavy hair errday cool. . . . . i brush my eyebrow too . . . cool
I visit the barber shop regularly. . . .
I got a very long set of nails and i have at least painted it like 6times now tongue. . .
How does it make me gay. . instead all i got is jealousy from 'em girls! cheesy
I play with errthing but when it comes to looking good. . . .i have the time to spend on it. . . cool cool cool cool

And for your info. . . .i got pink shirts too. . .i like 'em. . . .so tell me how does it make me gay? cool cool
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Jackal1(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2008
@ SLY,

Don't mind em pillocks. . . . .

How does taking care of one's self makes one gay!!!!!!
When a guy has got a cute face to protect, he will definitely spend time and money on it to preserve it.
Only the gorilla-looking dudes don't give a toss about their well-being. . . . .

Wear your pink shirts, comb your hair so u don't look unkempt and paint your nails if it makes u comfy.
If anyone feels that makes u gay. . . .he should go n jump into river thames.
It doesn't bovver me because i am as gay as KING SOLOMON who had 600 wives and 700 concubines. grin cheesy

P.S. Where is J-girl?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by eldee(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

thanx hon,,, wink
but seriously tho, some people on here, for whatever reason seem to think that making an effort with your appearance automatically means u're gay,,,
tongue tongue tongue
My problem is that you're maybe the only chick on this thread that's not being insultive bout it
As everyone knows, Hotfunmi has made a career or mudslinging naija guys
My point is that instead of using the word 'metrosexual', I'll prefer 'ubersexual' or as I sugeested earlier dangerously attractive cool cool cool
At least we'll know this is not another hotfunmi jihad on naija guys cheesy
Now that's were my humblest self and over 50% of Nigerian males belong grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 3:09pm On May 08, 2008
And for your info. . . .i got pink shirts too. . .i like 'em. . . .so tell me how does it make me gay?
It doesn't make you gay my boo,rather, it makes you look gay.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Jackal1(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2008
eldee:

My problem is that you're maybe the only chick on this thread that's not being insultive bout it
My point is that instead of using the word 'metrosexual', I'll prefer 'ubersexual' or as I sugeested earlier dangerously attractive cool cool cool
At least we'll know this is not another hotfunmi jihad on naija guys cheesy
Now that's were my humblest self and over 50% of Nigerian males belong grin

Ubersexual? I thunk that is now obsolete.
Try Heteropolitan. . . . . cool cool
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by eldee(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2008
Jackal.:

Ubersexual? I thunk that is now obsolete.
Try Heteropolitan. . . . . cool cool
Yeah that's perfect, most definitely not metrosexual cheesy
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by TheSly: 3:51pm On May 08, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

Don't mind em pillocks. . . . .

How does taking care of one's self makes one gay!!!!!!
When a guy has got a cute face to protect, he will definitely spend time and money on it to preserve it.
Only the gorilla-looking dudes don't give a toss about their well-being. . . . .

Wear your pink shirts, comb your hair so u don't look unkempt and paint your nails if it makes u comfy.
If anyone feels that makes u gay. . . .he should go n jump into river thames.
It doesn't bovver me because i am as gay as KING SOLOMON who had 600 wives and 700 concubines. grin cheesy

P.S. Where is J-girl?

------>Jackal

grin grin grin grin grin

because of the appalling taste J-girl has in Nigerian Guys. . .
She recently got hitched with a guy from PAKISTAN and as usual,
she was trying to demonstrate like a Celeb and you know them PAKIS don't take shits. . . sad
Hence, she got kicked out of the house since 2 days ago. . . . .she's still trying to sort herself out though. sad
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 08, 2008
When i was in sec school. . . . .i used to have a brush and a mirror in ma school bag. . .i brush my hair like 7times
Lets say that was then. . . . . .

"

I got a very long set of nails and i have at least painted it [b]like 6times now . . .[/b]How does it make me gay. . instead all i got is jealousy from 'em girls! 

" shocked

And for your info. . . .i got pink shirts too. . .i like 'em. . . .so tell me how does it make me gay?

cheesy Oga you own is too much
"
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by TheSly: 4:22pm On May 08, 2008
What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .
What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . . cheesy

I never knew when Tommy Hilfiger started producing perfumes of Jealousy. . . . .I think im perceiving it right now cheesy
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by bawomolo(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2008
In Nigeria it could be ignorance,In America the blouse wearing is metrosexuality.
We have a receptionist that is not gay (I think) but his own metrosexuality is something else.
His nails are well done
His blouses can fit me
shake his hands,his fruity moisturizer will rub off on you
I'm waiting for him to show up in high heels one of these days

dude is probably one of them bi-curious type. fruity moisturizer
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by bawomolo(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2008
Yea the same masculine man who ran around NY in a wedding dress and has been known to engage in 3 somes with men.

2guys 1 gurl, or a male orgy shocked shocked
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tngtech(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2008
bawomolo:

2guys 1 girl, or a male orgy shocked shocked

word of mouth shocked shocked
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Jackal1(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2008
@ SLY,

J-girl's story is a shocker!!!!!
What was she doing in the hands of a Pakistani geezer?
Is that why you are in the po-po station?? grin grin grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 08, 2008
The Sly:

What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .
What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . .What!!!?? . . . . cheesy

I never knew when Tommy Hilfiger started producing perfumes of Jealousy. . . . .I think im perceiving it right now cheesy

Jealous you for wetin, ordinary brush and mirror? cheesy O ma se ooo tongue
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 08, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

You guys can conjure up lies, like no man's business angry You guys suck!!!!!! tongue
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by oziomatv(m): 4:48pm On May 08, 2008
Can you guys just stick to topics without turning it into a childs forum?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Jackal1(m): 4:51pm On May 08, 2008
@ Stillwater,

U are still reppin' this your MAN-EATER status. . . .
Well. . . .i am now born-again cheesy cheesy. . . No more woman bashing again from me unless it is absolutely necessary.
Therefore, u can THUG ON!!!
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by oziomatv(m): 4:54pm On May 08, 2008
@topic,
        I'm a Metrosexual too, I grew up in a country where being in fashion is a culture not a chioce. I love being different from others.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 08, 2008
I was never a man eater angry. I innocently[/b]and [b]peacefully stated some facts, that's all. tongue

oziomatv:

@topic,
         I'm a Metrosexual too, I grew up in a country where being in fashion is a culture not a chioce. I love being different from others.

. . .and the confessions' continue. Which country is that? smiley
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 4:59pm On May 08, 2008
My point is that instead of using the word 'metrosexual', I'll prefer 'ubersexual' or as I sugeested earlier dangerously attractive  
At least we'll know this is not another hotfunmi jihad on naija guys
Now that's were my humblest self and over 50% of Nigerian males belong

I'll take that as a compliment (even if i dont understand why its a problem  wink)

I've got nothin but love for nigerian men in general (altho some of them can be really thick in the head!) but my dad, my brother and many of my friends are good nigerian men so i knw not all of them are as bad as people make out   wink
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by TheSly: 5:00pm On May 08, 2008
Jackal.:

@ SLY,

It beats my imagination too. . . . .
Imagine J-girl getting hitched with a PAKI? shocked
Well she'll be back here to tell you the concluding part of the story. . . .
About them POPO. . . .ermmmmm . . .1 more guess cheesy

stillwater:

Jealous you for wetin, ordinary brush and mirror? cheesy O ma se ooo tongue
Jealous Likku girl . . . . . . i dont know where your jealousy would lead you too. . .
You can be jealous from now till eternity. . . .you already know how i do. . . cool
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by oziomatv(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2008
stillwater:

. . .and the confessions' continue. Which country is that? smiley

Young girl, I'm not into that whiteman's sickness, The spirit of my ancestors will keep on protecting my descendants from getting infected.

A man who has a good  taste of fashion is not a gay.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 5:12pm On May 08, 2008
@ Sly,
I love  me a man who can rock a pink shirt,,, i think its really HOT!

@ eldee
so r u or arent u? metro sexual, ubersexual, metrohetro, hetropolitan or whtever u want to call it, we all talking about the same thing,,, a guy with class

@ Jackal and oziomatv
u guys are my kind of men (if only u were here last night when i was being attacked from all angles)  grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 08, 2008
Young girl, I'm not into that whiteman's sickness, The spirit of my ancestors will keep on protecting my descendants from getting infected.

A man who has a good  taste of fashion is not a gay.

I know. It's good for a man to know how to dress well. But the young girl part got me laughing grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Jackal1(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2008
stillwater:

I was never a man eater angry. I innocently[/b]and [b]peacefully stated some facts, that's all. tongue

Innocently and peacefully? I am having a laugh.
Lets face it. . . .Youse a man-eater!!!

@ HR.hotness,

Thanx!

I am classier than class. . . . . Why can't a guy use POLO shower gel, cologne and some expensive accessories to groom himself?
How does that make me gay?
Like i have said. . . . . . only Gorilla looking men or the poverty-stricken ones disregard their well-being. . .
When a man has got something precious. . . HE PROTECTS IT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by oziomatv(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

@ Jackal and oziomatv
u guys are my kind of men (if only u were here last night when i was being attacked from all angles) grin
@HR.hotness,
When some men finds it difficult to look good, they tag others who take their time to look presentable in public as being gay or being woman.
I know colors that matches to each other and which fashion that matches to any occasion, Since I know that the way you present yourself in public matters a lot in your dignity and personality.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by dangermous: 5:57pm On May 08, 2008
Look at these ones. GAY UNITED.

You forgot to go for BOOTY MASSAGE as well at AUSTIN REED.

shior
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 5:59pm On May 08, 2008
dangermous:

shior

very classless outburst sad
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by dangermous: 6:02pm On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

very classless outburst sad

In that case, you for take me to Judge Judy. **hisses**
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by oziomatv(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2008
dangermous:

shior

Stick to that traditional and save yourself the inconvinience of looking good,  A man smelling like he goat still has girls that fall for him.there're reasons for class.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) / Top 10 Ashawo Joints In Ibadan / Does Virginity Matters To A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.