Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193507 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Making Money is not all it takes 4 a succesful business but agreement shud be treated crucial
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
Quite understandable CVM... But, what was wrong in putting that post up on your website? What was wrong in sending mails to customers so we would know. People buy stuffs for people telling them they'd get it in 14days and now, it takes even 1month and goods aren't seen. Is that how business ethics flow? Not cool. Honestly, you guys have to up your game. I say this because competitions would arise in this your line of business and it is your ability to INTERACT (not delay even) that would make people stay. Reply mails. Reply promptly. It should be so. As I speak, I've not gotten any information on my goods despite mailing you guys 4 days ago. You think that's cool? The word again is UP YOUR GAME.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
chrisvic.... Hmm! I'm personally not impressed about the latest development... I tend to understand but my feeling is that you were not supposed to spill those words here. U've made people engraved with anger about your services. You've scared away promising customers and de moralised your whistle blowers. I believe you have a data base of all your customers cos every customer must be registered on your site. You would have disseminated this information to customers by mail. It won't cost you any money. Dishing out this information here creates a kind of impression of "you guys are supposed to know". Even though you had to post it here, I think each customer was supposed to get to know about this first.

One question pls; after this, will someone have to pay $10 for service charge after paying $20 for express shipping Dat means if you help me buy a good of 1kg, I will pay usd 10 for purchase fee another us 10 for service charge and then usd 20 for shipping. That,s a total of $40 maybe for a product worth $20....that even as high as dhl if not more.

Please let not ur priority be misplaced........"provision of affordable and qualitative shipping for clients".. It's better late than never. Please if this development is true don't hesitate to notify ALL your customers IMMEDIATELY.

I believe those whose goods have been shipped before now have no problem with this right? Pls update us concerning the goods that will reach Alaba this Saturday. My goods are on board too.

In all Chrisvic, I still think you are the BEST. You have the benefits of even a single doubt. Goodluck!!!

Happy Sunday everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Arlex(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Maybe when you guys called Victor or Elena, they will say that the product is already in Lagos. No one likes delaying you guys and what do we gain from keeping your goods when we have receive it. You will be notify as soon as possible
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we started this business, our goal is to provide an affordable shipping rate as low as possible despite the difficulties. Customers like Kashif, Ujawissy, etc, your products are already in Nigeria for some time now. The question is, if it is in NIgeria, why haven't you receive it. Here is a breakdown;

When we said normal shipping takes 10-14days, we should say it is 99% true. The truth is that it takes between 5-7days for the product to reach Nigeria and another 2-3days for clearance. Our agent will go to the forwarder port to pick the goods and each time we have to spend between 15-30k for transporting the goods from the port to Alaba depending on the weight of the product not including police and area boys harassment fee. But if the forwarder brings it to Alaba, the charges will be avoided.

When we started this business, we used to pick by ourselves and pay the charges and everything seems to be between 10-14days. But spending 90k and above each month in transportation is not proper. In other to cut expenses, we allow the forwarder to transport the goods to Alaba but that means sometimes it will be 14-18days.

Now, we are thinking of doing it by ourselves the way we used to do it before but this means that we have to increase the shipping fee which means all normal shipping should be $13 per kg for normal shipping, $10 if your product is above 10kg, $8 if it is above 50kg, and $7.5 if it is above 100kg.
Also for customers that purchase product that contains battery, we are considering 5-7days delivery service but the price will be $20 per kg.

Another option we have regarding the normal shipping is to inform customers that the product takes 14-18days which means we are 99% sure that the product will be available before that time.

We would like to hear you guys opinion

angry angry angry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Maybe when you guys called Victor or Elena, they will say that the product is already in Lagos. No one likes delaying you guys and what do we gain from keeping your goods when we have receive it. You will be notify as soon as possible

When we started this business, our goal is to provide an affordable shipping rate as low as possible despite the difficulties. Customers like Kashif, Ujawissy, etc, your products are already in Nigeria for some time now. The question is, if it is in NIgeria, why haven't you receive it. Here is a breakdown;

When we said normal shipping takes 10-14days, we should say it is 99% true. The truth is that it takes between 5-7days for the product to reach Nigeria and another 2-3days for clearance. Our agent will go to the forwarder port to pick the goods and each time we have to spend between 15-30k for transporting the goods from the port to Alaba depending on the weight of the product not including police and area boys harassment fee. But if the forwarder brings it to Alaba, the charges will be avoided.

When we started this business, we used to pick by ourselves and pay the charges and everything seems to be between 10-14days. But spending 90k and above each month in transportation is not proper. In other to cut expenses, we allow the forwarder to transport the goods to Alaba but that means sometimes it will be 14-18days.

Now, we are thinking of doing it by ourselves the way we used to do it before but this means that we have to increase the shipping fee which means all normal shipping should be $13 per kg for normal shipping, $10 if your product is above 10kg, $8 if it is above 50kg, and $7.5 if it is above 100kg.
Also for customers that purchase product that contains battery, we are considering 5-7days delivery service but the price will be $20 per kg.

Another option we have regarding the normal shipping is to inform customers that the product takes 14-18days which means we are 99% sure that the product will be available before that time.

We would like to hear you guys opinion

Now you are beginning to kill your business.
Let me point something out to you chris.

See you cant just increase fees like that. ok if you are increasing the fee to that amount. Why not reduce your exchange rate? because its not funny. see i got your explanation about bank charges flops etc. but you see people run business and have to ship their goods to nigeria via cheaper means aiming for profit.

Please address this your fee or reduce your exchange rate.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:17am On Nov 18, 2013
bizmania: chrisvic.... Hmm! I'm personally not impressed about the latest development... I tend to understand but my feeling is that you were not supposed to spill those words here. U've made people engraved with anger about your services. You've scared away promising customers and de moralised your whistle blowers. I believe you have a data base of all your customers cos every customer must be registered on your site. You would have disseminated this information to customers by mail. It won't cost you any money. Dishing out this information here creates a kind of impression of "you guys are supposed to know". Even though you had to post it here, I think each customer was supposed to get to know about this first.

One question pls; after this, will someone have to pay $10 for service charge after paying $20 for express shipping Dat means if you help me buy a good of 1kg, I will pay usd 10 for purchase fee another us 10 for service charge and then usd 20 for shipping. That,s a total of $40 maybe for a product worth $20....that even as high as dhl if not more.

Please let not ur priority be misplaced........"provision of affordable and qualitative shipping for clients".. It's better late than never. Please if this development is true don't hesitate to notify ALL your customers IMMEDIATELY.

I believe those whose goods have been shipped before now have no problem with this right? Pls update us concerning the goods that will reach Alaba this Saturday. My goods are on board too.

In all Chrisvic, I still think you are the BEST. You have the benefits of even a single doubt. Goodluck!!!

Happy Sunday everyone.

Ymodulus:

Now you are beginning to kill your business.
Let me point something out to you chris.

See you cant just increase fees like that. ok if you are increasing the fee to that amount. Why not reduce your exchange rate? because its not funny. see i got your explanation about bank charges flops etc. but you see people run business and have to ship their goods to nigeria via cheaper means aiming for profit.

Please address this your fee or reduce your exchange rate.

Thank you guys for your support. We are not increasing the fee but rather, we will improve the shipping method. We will start separating products that has no battery from the ones that has battery. That is, if a customer wants to use normal shipping and his or her product contains no battery, we will send it separate which means that the customer is sure of receiving the product between 7-10days and if there is any delay, the customer is sure that it won't be more than 14days.

Our New Shipping shipping might be
Normal Shipping of Product Without Battery (7-10days delivery) 99% guarantee that the product will be available within 14days
Normal Shipping of Product With Battery (10-14days) 95% guarantee that the product will be available within 14days
Special Delivery -- For Product with batteries ( 5-10days) 99% that the product will be available within 14days

The normal shipping price remains the same. We are considering the price for the Special delivery
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2013
^^^^ what are u insinuating with the reply?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chrisvic abeg I cant place my order and I have credited account and the order musnt miss sat shipping oo.......Help....... wheres my darling Elena sef
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hello cvm. Will this new fee affect me that I have placed my order before you increased your fee?.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

......Our New Shipping shipping might be
Normal Shipping of Product Without Battery (7-10days delivery) 99% guarantee that the product will be available within 14days
Normal Shipping of Product With Battery (10-14days) 95% guarantee that the product will be available within 14days
Special Delivery -- For Product with batteries ( 5-10days) 99% that the product will be available within 14days

What is the difference when every method boils down to 14 days??

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cvm i don't understand ur point,are my goods in ur office nw? Or in lagos bt not in ur office?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2013
I received CVMIfianyi SMS tonight that my products has reach lag and he also affirmed if I do not pick it tomao it will attract another fee. I tot what we concluded on is after 2days of receiving your call. Am working as a teacher here in Oyo, do you expect me to just leave my working place without a prior notice? And also, I didnt even expect the product today, my tought is on friday.

I do hope it wont be more than #5 per day if atall I couldn't make it tomorrow? Stay it clearly here the charges for a day. Cos, it won't sounds good if someone will just be acting outside the lay down rules.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
CVM is yet to send any message to me on my goods pickup. This isn't really good as the order was made since 30th Oct(normal shipping). Doubt my usage of them next time. Really doubt.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by gtswt(f): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2013
Chrisvic,
I paid into your diamond account 8.12am dis morning and up till dis moment my CVM account has not being credited. I tried crediting it myself but got a message that my details cannot be found in your database. I even sent u a mail yet no response. I oblige u treat my transaction. Username-gtswt. Teller no-661****

This is my first order ever i beg you Victor/Elena dont make me regret it.
thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2013
Canme4u: I received CVMIfianyi SMS tonight that my products has reach lag and he also affirmed if I do not pick it tomao it will attract another fee. I tot what we concluded on is after 2days of receiving your call. Am working as a teacher here in Oyo, do you expect me to just leave my working place without a prior notice? And also, I didnt even expect the product today, my tought is on friday.

I do hope it wont be more than #5 per day if atall I couldn't make it tomorrow? Stay it clearly here the charges for a day. Cos, it won't sounds good if someone will just be acting outside the lay down rules.
d sms was delivered late ,when u dnt pick ur goods after 48 hrs u pay #200 per day
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2013
shekers05: d sms was delivered late ,when u dnt pick ur goods after 48 hrs u pay #200 per day

Pure rub.bish, what about if you delayed my goods after the stipulated time?. How much is that?. God help you I meet you one day, you will know kaki no be leather.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
Cvm
I have paid in a total sum of 11000 Naira into my account since I joined your site. This is my first time I am making use of your service. If you charged me 40 Usd for 4kg aside service charge of 10 usd, how do you explain my total balance being 646 Naira? If you charged for normal shipping, my balance is supposed to be 2, 650 Naira . The details are there in my account on your site. Username is Meyur.Pls make necessary corrections.Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
shekers05: d sms was delivered late ,when u dnt pick ur goods after 48 hrs u pay #200 per day
I do hope u will be open till night cos I will start counting from the time that message was delever lol...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2013
mayorall:

Pure rub.bish, what about if you delayed my goods after the stipulated time?. How much is that?. God help you I meet you one day, you will know kaki no be leather.
you are on point. Infact, you are making a lots of senses here. gringringringringringringrin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
gtswt: Chrisvic,
I paid in 70,000 into your diamond account 8.12am dis morning and up till dis moment my CVM account has not being credited. I tried crediting it myself but got a message that my details cannot be found in your database. I even sent u a mail yet no response. I oblige u treat my transaction. Username-gtswt. Depositor's name: Gratitude-gtswt Teller no-661*****

This is my first order ever i beg you Victor/Elena dont make me regret it.
thanks
Bro, it use to happen like that. The reason is that they have not enter that credit details to their systme. Next time something like this happen, I don't advise you should post ur payment details openly like that again, you can do so by try covering some part of it as anybody can just copy it and use it to credit there account. You can also call Elena or Victor and they will help you credit your account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 7:18am On Nov 19, 2013
skyworld2: Are you thinking of changing your mind after losing so much on predictions, dont worry, i got the right
winning formular, its definitely .

You must be a stu pid fellow for posting this rubish here. Does this looks like where you can place Advert. I diot of the first order.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by born2lead01: 7:24am On Nov 19, 2013
Third week(of my goods with Ifeanyi) NO COMMUNICATION FROM CHRISVIC! You think this is cool?
born2lead01:

ok.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by gtswt(f): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2013
Canme4u: Bro, it use to happen like that. The reason is that they have not enter that credit details to their systme. Next time something like this happen, I don't advise you should post ur payment details openly like that again, you can do so by try covering some part of it as anybody can just copy it and use it to credit there account. You can also call Elena or Victor and they will help you credit your account.

Thank you so so much broda. I know better now. Thks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 11:50am On Nov 19, 2013
Canme4u: Bro, it use to happen like that. The reason is that they have not enter that credit details to their systme. Next time something like this happen, I don't advise you should post ur payment details openly like that again, you can do so by try covering some part of it as anybody can just copy it and use it to credit there account. You can also call Elena or Victor and they will help you credit your account.

I advice you go ahead and place your order on their website to avoid delay.. they would credit you later.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 12:21pm On Nov 19, 2013
Cvm the money has been restored. My goods are in lagos. Thumbs up to you guys. I urge other customers to be patient with cvm. They are really trying to meet up with hundreds of demands and for a young firm it isnt really a smooth ride. Give them time.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pheleix: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
mayorall:

My friend, God bless you for that point. To make things even they should credit our account or pay into our bank account same amount for delay
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
smiley
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 12:50am On Nov 20, 2013
Wow! #Chrisvicmall! U guys are so so on point! I got my two phones today at Alaba office after Ifeanyi messaged me yesterday night to pick up or pay for abandoning them in your office. It's awesome!!! Exactly 10 days of placing order with normal shipping.

The only case of interest was that the two memory cards were missing. But I think it's the seller's fault/ - she must have forgotten to include them cos my package was thightly bonded beyond breakage by anybody!

When people complain I still ask myself whether it is the same Chrisvicmall I am using or it's another one.

Know this secrets about them to serve you better!

1. Your goods should arrive their office in time. I will suggest Wednesday as the best date
2. Send them a mail that contains ALL possibe description about your goods.
3. End all your mails to them with a re affirmation of the confidence you have in them, how you are solely dependent on their quality service as the only way to grow your own business, how much you would love to see them grow and your commitment to support them.
3. READ ALL read-able notice on their site and in the mails they send you.
4. Know that Chrisvic doesn't benefit from delaying you or seeing you fail. With this mind set, you will have every reason to believe they are genuine and trust worthy.
5. Be patient. I put this last so that you will always remember it cos it's the most important.

THANK YOU CHRISVICMALL....
YOU ARE THE BEST

I can't wait to write a review so that I can play the brain teaser quiz on your platform...... Eheem let me use this medium to commend the effort you put to set up or develop such brain feeding project! It's wonderful

in case you are wondering what I'm saying, just visit www.chrisvic.com and see for yourself.

If you are new to import business, be rest assured! Chrisvicmall is your starter guide! Use them wisely and they'll beat your expectations!

Kudos!!! CHRISelenaVICTORmall hmm..don't be surprised I made an accurate guess about that merger! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 12:59am On Nov 20, 2013
Let me post the pictures here,,,,, pls pardon me to advertise them too. Android phone with skype whatsap....... dual sim.....youtube....everything!!! An amazing cheap offer! Mail me!!! Nwaonudavidsonatgmaildotcom

or

zeroeightonesixfourthreefivezerofouronefive... I wrote them this way cos all this yahoo boys are disturbing too much with alot of 'I love you.....using fake girl pics'....... Very cheap I must say! Once more!

THANK YOU CHRISVICMALL!!! YOU ARE THE BEST

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.