Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193466 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 3:37am On Nov 10, 2013
Account credited now. Been using the credit account page and was popping up invalid messages. All good now. Cheers and thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2013
einsteino:

do we strike you as illiterate? please do a proper research before commenting, banks have a profit margin of 2-3% per usd. hence when the official exchange rate is 160, they sell at 164. lastly aboki exchange rate is always better off than bank, that is why people have a preference for them.

i know of another shipping company whose exchange rate always matches with the current mkt rate, wouldnt mention their name cos i am not here to advertise.

all we are saying is that the exchange rate should be reasonable
stop making noise. Go to the nearest aboki to exchange then come back here and tell us howfar. I tried buying dollars from an aboki lastweek, they sell at #168/$ Even 50kobo them no remove!.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by YoungWiseCash: 10:11am On Nov 10, 2013
cvm reply me. Let me know my next step of action
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2013
thanks alot for clarifying things. i understand the bolded part very well, i have once experienced it myself.

Chrisvicmall: Regarding the issue of our exchange rate, there is no doubt that our rate is higher or lesser than the market value. Things like money market fluctuation and bank charges during TT might affect our exchange rate.

Though it is difficult to believe but it is true that our business is very risky when it comes to money fluctuation. For example, let's assume that dollar is at 100naira today and 100 customers placed order on that rate. If by the time we transfer the money to China, dollar adds 5naira which is 105naira, that 5naira difference is a huge lost because of the amount being transfer. We have experienced it a lot of time.

Besides, there are also bank charges which ranges from $150 and when the money reach China, there is banks charges also.

Guys don't see it as if Chrisvicmall is trying to leap you off. One of our goals is to make importation and online transaction easy for people.

We have our challenges now. From time to time, issues might arise but we will keep trying as much as possible to see what we can do about it.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Airforceata: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2013
Hi chrisvicmall...I received an sms that my goods are in Lagos. I stay at Jos, plateau State. How do I get my goods at Jos Thank you...username: airforceata
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2013
Airforceata: Hi chrisvicmall...I received an sms that my goods are in Lagos. I stay at Jos, plateau State. How do I get my goods at Jos Thank you...username: airforceata

please when did you recieve the sms?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Airforceata: Hi chrisvicmall...I received an sms that my goods are in Lagos. I stay at Jos, plateau State. How do I get my goods at Jos Thank you...username: airforceata
will call u when i pick up d goods
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2013
how come i haven't recieved an sms yet?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2013
dvdami:

I understand what you mean by some customers leaving their goods for too long in your office, hence d need to apply the so called demurrage.

I certainly didn't hear any such thing from u or Ifeanyi until today.

My advise: Let it be a written law that demurrage applies. Ignorance, they say, is no excuse in the law.

So always alert your custimers that demurrage applies even before their goods arrive. You can also put it on your website.

Thanks.

I seconded the suggestion.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2013
I don't think Chrisvicmall use to send messages to customer when products arrived. They only send SMS when your products is shipped out of china and the content of the message always look like this " Dear canme4u, your products has been shipped to Nigeria, check your Email for more info"
If what you received is like that, it doesn't mean it is in Nigeria. If its express shipping, you will receive call from Ifianyi within 3 to 4 days after. If its normal shipping, be expecting his call within 10 to 14 days. When Ifianyi call you, try na negotiate with him about how your products can be send to where you are.

I do hope you got it, right?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by einsteino(m): 5:11am On Nov 11, 2013
I want to specially thank Elena and victor for the way they handled the problem i had on saturday. i woke up on saturday morning with an instinct that all was not right with my shipment, so i checked my email for the usual notification that all my goods had been recieved but it wasn't there.
immediately i got on the phone with elena and i found out that two of my items were no where to be found. I purchased them myself, so immediately i got on the phone with the sellers and they said they had been sent and recieved.

mehn i was fustrated, chrisvicmall got in touch with the sellers and after much to and fro calling, it was realised that one of the item's tracking number was wrong and the other item was sent to the wrong address by a chinese shipping company called yuan tong.

what impressed me was the concern they showed, they would call the sellers on the phone and also ring me to update me. also this was about an hour to shipment, i mean they were suppose to be too busy to care. after everything, my shipment still made it that same day. thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2013
einsteino: I want to specially thank Elena and victor for the way they handled the problem i had on saturday. i woke up on saturday morning with an instinct that all was not right with my shipment, so i checked my email for the usual notification that all my goods had been recieved but it wasn't there.
immediately i got on the phone with elena and i found out that two of my items were no where to be found. I purchased them myself, so immediately i got on the phone with the sellers and they said they had been sent and recieved.

mehn i was fustrated, chrisvicmall got in touch with the sellers and after much to and fro calling, it was realised that one of the item's tracking number was wrong and the other item was sent to the wrong address by a chinese shipping company called yuan tong.

what impressed me was the concern they showed, they would call the sellers on the phone and also ring me to update me. also this was about an hour to shipment, i mean they were suppose to be too busy to care. after everything, my shipment still made it that same day. thanks alot
Thats cool. Thanks for updating us also.

@chrisvicmall Keep it Up.

Lemmi also share my Own story. I saw something I wish to buy after have placed order on chrisvicmall on thursday Afternoon and we all know if you want your Item to be shipped that same week, you ought to have your product in CVM china office on friday before 12PM Nigerian time. Unfortunately if I place order on ALIEXPRESS it will take up to 24hours for verification of payment and my order will not make that week shipping with CVM so, I called ELENA to help me pay the seller the sum $64 and she included it on my bill. THANK YOU CHRISVICMALL

If they do something worth you saying thank you to, please always paste it here for everybody to see as you always does when they do something you think is not good for you. Always look at the positive side, don't dwell on negative side alone.

Always have it at the back and front of your mind that they are trying to help us to achive our importation dreams. They can't do it alone. There is no CVM without you. Always remember what they said Don't compare us with Fedex, DHL, etc but we will do everything in our power to serve you better.

Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by born2lead01: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall is doing a good job but Ifeanyi their representative in Nigeria will definately spoil their business. I didn't want to post this before but i think i'm fast loosing my patience.

My shipment of about 63kg was sent to me in Akure by Ifeanyi thru a haulage bus after he collected #3,500 few months back. I was happy despite the fact that i knew he paid #1000 and pocket #2500. I called him to let him know that i knew how much he paid the transport company and he didn't deny it.

Now i shipped two items with the combine weight that is less than 1kg. Chrisvicmall "mistakenly" shipped it separately. When it arrived lagos,Ifeanyi called and insisted that i paid #1,700 before he could send it which i did. On getting my product i discovered it wasn't complete and contacted Elena. She apologised and shipped the remaining part only for Ifeanyi to insist that i pay another #1,500 before he can send it to me.

I contacted Elena and she told me that she has lost control over Ifeanyi that only Victor can control him. Victor number has not been going thru neither is he available for chatting. How on earth do you expect me to pay #3,200 to transport my goods from Lagos to Akure when Chrisvicmall collected #1,670 to ship the two from China to Nigeria when i know fully well that the transport company will not charge more than #500?

Victor really need to step into this and regulate the activity of this so called Ifeanyi. My item is now with him for the SECOND WEEK,Victor should come to the aid before this Ifeanyi of a guy spoil your work in Nigeria (my chrisvicmall username is PECULIAR)

3 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2013
@Born2lead,
We apologize for the issue. Victor will contact Ifeanyi before the end of today. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by born2lead01: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall: @Born2lead,
We apologize for the issue. Victor will contact Ifeanyi before the end of today. Thanks for your patience.

ok.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2013
please cvm when ua handling the buying and the puchase for me will i be given tracking number
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2013
Akasejude: please cvm when ua handling the buying and the puchase for me will i be given tracking number

Yes.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
Hello! ELENA i want to buy two shoes oo is it possible to place order now and make shipping on sat..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fabulous85: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall: @Born2lead,
pls check your mail i sent you a message,am new so i was unable to chat with the seller they have been offline. but i sent a link to the product laptops i want to order.waiting for your reply before paying into your account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Cashkhiid(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

1.) You can find our address on our contact page
2.) If you leave outside Lagos, we send product through transport service buses, you will collect it at their park
3.) There is no specify price but on most cases, it is between 1500-4000 depending on the weight of your item, the transport service used, and your destination.
Thanks CVM, SO GRATEFUL, BUT PLS WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ''THEIR PARK'' do they have specific places they stay?? PLEASE CVM I NEED A REPLY
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pheleix: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2013
Chrivicmall, please reply my mail(s). It has to do with account balance. Username remains same, thank
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 6:32am On Nov 12, 2013
Cashkhiid:
Thanks CVM, SO GRATEFUL, BUT PLS WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ''THEIR PARK'' do they have specific places they stay?? PLEASE CVM I NEED A REPLY
YES
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by pheleix: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Cashkhiid:
CVM don't have a park I believe. The park they are referring to is for the transporter that shuttles from the State you stay to Lagos. E.g Kogi Express , they pay a Kogi Express driver to transport your goods from Lag to Kogi and you pick it at Kogi Express PARK
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fabulous85: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2013
pls chrisvic am still waiting for a quotation.i sent you an email to tell me how much 2 pieces of that laptop will cost.my user name is probitas and my email is emmabrainz@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by addictiv(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2013
Pls I just got this mail from cvm saying my products have been shipped and that it will arrive in 14days time. My issue is that I paid for express which is 3-5 days and in urgent need of this product. Just wanna know if its the automated message somebody once talked about. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2013
addictiv: Pls I just got this mail from cvm saying my products have been shipped and that it will arrive in 14days time. My issue is that I paid for express which is 3-5 days and in urgent need of this product. Just wanna know if its the automated message somebody once talked about. Thanks
hello dear. I also got the same message this morning. I ordered for two phones and paid for express but they used normal shipping. Log in to their website. Click on place order. You will see a message in blue colour asking you to read a notice before placing order. Click on it and you will see where they wrote that anything that contains battery will automatically be shipped using normal shipping. . I even wanted to go to the airport very early yesterday to await my goods then i sent victor a message then he replied me so i just had to understand and wait hence itçs a laid down rule. Good day.......p.s if you were billed for express shipping just send them a mail and request a refund of the excesses.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by UsaNumber: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2013
@shopfiverr,
This is link i was talking about where you can get a US Number on your Naija sim, that enables you to Make call (with US caller i.d), Receive calls and Sms. http://usacallsms.com

You dont need an app or software, just make use of your phone.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
Chrisvic team i have sent three mails and drop sum too @ the contact us page,. Please kindly respond.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by PHRANTAD(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
CVM I've been complaining about the tablet I sent back to China through you that the seller has not been able 2 receive,Ifeanyi told me he had sent it,the seller claims he wasn't able 2 receive it in ur office. My username is Dudubynatur,kindly resolve this matter so that I can discusss with my supplier.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 7:40pm On Nov 12, 2013
Victor/Elena please help credit my account and also help with my order. Please. And my mails still no response. HELP! Username: Purplecircle
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls cvm come to my aid,my dad now think u guys are scam.i wz told that my goods will arrived last friday,but since then i have try to call ur no to confirm if the goods have arrived but to no avai.my username is ujawissy

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.