Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (193469 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ujawissy: Pls cvm come to my aid,my dad now think u guys are scam.i wz told that my goods will arrived last friday,but since then i have try to call ur no to confirm if the goods have arrived but to no avai.my username is ujawissy

You should call between 2AM - 2PM nigerian time. As regard your dad. Tell him your goods will soon arrive.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 2:38am On Nov 13, 2013
please i want to place my order on cvm because i bought from aliexpress, and i bought from different sellers. i cant place my order because it is asking me for teller number. how do i know the price of what am to pay? and secondly, i bought from two sellers, and it is not giving me option for seller a or b or c. please i have gone through their site but still not getting it right, please any help would be appreciated
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 2:48am On Nov 13, 2013
mcfynest: please i want to place my order on cvm because i bought from aliexpress, and i bought from different sellers. i cant place my order because it is asking me for teller number. how do i know the price of what am to pay? and secondly, i bought from two sellers, and it is not giving me option for seller a or b or c. please i have gone through their site but still not getting it right, please any help would be appreciated

Are you paying by yourself or is cvm doing the purchase for you.. If they are i advice you pay into their account them place your order.
But if you already paid seller and its just shipping they are handling for you then place your order this is tge format;

SELLER A:
PRODUCT LINK:
PRODUCT PRICE
PRODUCT QUANTITY:
SELLER TELEPHONE NO:
And you can add any other info like size or colour
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 7:13am On Nov 13, 2013
purplecircle:

Are you paying by yourself or is cvm doing the purchase for you.. If they are i advice you pay into their account them place your order.
But if you already paid seller and its just shipping they are handling for you then place your order this is tge format;

SELLER A:
PRODUCT LINK:
PRODUCT PRICE
PRODUCT QUANTITY:
SELLER TELEPHONE NO:
And you can add any other info like size or colour

that is the issue, i am not seeing something like what you said. pls check this,http://chrisvicmall.com/product-information. or please give me the link.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 7:51am On Nov 13, 2013
mcfynest:

that is the issue, i am not seeing something like what you said. pls check this,http://chrisvicmall.com/product-information. or please give me the link.

When one there site, click on buyer, it would show things like buying from aliexpress, dhgate, how to buy product,tracking order, exchange rate today.Just click on buying from aliexpress. Read through for understanding.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by rozayx5(m): 8:44am On Nov 13, 2013
Hi CVM, which contact of yours should i mail my quotation to for 3rd party orders

already got the link for the product
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by PHRANTAD(m): 2:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
@ Victor and Elena,pls don't turn deaf ears to my complaint,my money is hanging ,because the tablet(10inches Aoson tablet,16g memory,pouch and stylus pen with other accessories) I received through you that had technical fault,which I had to return through you also,hasn't reached your office in China as claimed by Victor,even Elena did tell the supplier that she could not locate the tablet in your office in China,I spoke with Ifeanyi severally he insists he has shippped it down to your China office. Dudubynatur is my username.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
rozayx5: Hi CVM, which contact of yours should i mail my quotation to for 3rd party orders

already got the link for the product
hy send the link of the product to their mail address.,., info at chrisvicmall dot com if there is anything special you discussed with the seller such as discount dont forget to tell them. Also give them sellers number. Immediately you send the mail place order so that they will also know itz you bt make sure you have made some deposit first. Goodluck.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ujawissy: Pls cvm come to my aid,my dad now think u guys are scam.i wz told that my goods will arrived last friday,but since then i have try to call ur no to confirm if the goods have arrived but to no avai.my username is ujawissy
?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by purplecircle: 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ujawissy: ?
They are no scam, call them around 2am our time or just log into there site for their live chat @from 2am

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Ujawissy: Pls cvm come to my aid, [b]my dad now think u guys are scam. [/b]i wz told that my goods will arrived last friday,but since then i have try to call ur no to confirm if the goods have arrived but to no avai.my username is ujawissy
... Who told you to await your goods on Friday? Chrisvic ships on Saturday and if you use express shipping you will be called on Monday. If you use normal shipping ur goods will reach in 14 days which means Saturday too. I dnt know of Friday delivery.... If u paid for express and havnt seen ur goods dat means it contains battery or it is a liquid product so they have automatically used normal shipping so u jux hv to be patient for 14 days starting 4rm d Saturday that you got a mail saying that ur goods have been shipped. Some of those messages are pre composed so dnt be scared. If your case is contrary to who i have said then said dem a mail. Their address is info@chrisvicmall.com if u want to call them be timely cos China is 7 hours ahead of Nigeria. As for the bolded sentences above, there are better ways of putting it. You can just say ''my dad thinks you guys are not real'' rather than using those four letter words..... I bet you.. They really hurt Chrisvic....#fact# moreover anybody that searches them on the internet is likely to see those words and have a reason to doubt these people's authenticity. If you truly care then I'll advise u modify ur post as well as close the thread u opened for investigation b4 venturing into business with them...#no offence! just saying#

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2013
I placed my order this morning, cvm contacted my seller after after 3 hours. Promised to pay her tomorrow cos bank has closed. Thumb up cvm. If them do good make we talk.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by princeuk21(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
mayorall: I placed my order this morning, cvm contacted my seller after after 3 hours. Promised to pay her tomorrow cos bank has closed. Thumb up cvm. If them do good make we talk.
abi? smiley
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
princeuk21: abi? smiley

Boss. Longest time. Your boy is humble o.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2013
@ chrisvicmall, my goods have being shipped to your company,
this is the tracking code.

i used S.F express as the shipping company
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ibrochaka(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Gud day fellow nairalanders/importers in da haus pls i jst want u guys 2 confirm dis product frm dis link for me cos d price i saw iz sumhw scaring and surprising, pls jst check n let me know if it is d actual price of d product here is d link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-new-and-original-Book-6-15-6-INCH-FULL-HD-Touchscreen-Laptop-mineral-Ash/1469622285.html thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Ibrochaka: Gud day fellow nairalanders/importers in da haus pls i jst want u guys 2 confirm dis product frm dis link for me cos d price i saw iz sumhw scaring and surprising, pls jst check n let me know if it is d actual price of d product here is d link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-new-and-original-Book-6-15-6-INCH-FULL-HD-Touchscreen-Laptop-mineral-Ash/1469622285.html thanks.

That cannot be. You will notice there is not feedback for that product. Just stay clear or if you have the time, chat with the seller (he is not likely to respond though)
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ibrochaka: Gud day fellow nairalanders/importers in da haus pls i jst want u guys 2 confirm dis product frm dis link for me cos d price i saw iz sumhw scaring and surprising, pls jst check n let me know if it is d actual price of d product here is d link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-new-and-original-Book-6-15-6-INCH-FULL-HD-Touchscreen-Laptop-mineral-Ash/1469622285.html thanks.
bros abeg steer clear ooo. Touch screen lapi for dat peanut amount? Haba! That seller is not a verified supplier which means dat Alixpress has not been to his company to confirm his genuineity. He has no on site check and may be a sc*m...usd 40 is nt too big to risk sha....unless u have xcess grin grin he doesnt even have any feedback score no rate..... He isnt even a million km away from gold supplier... Hmmm dnt go dear oo.... Ok see woh u will do.... Ask him to accept payment on delivery. U will see that he will run away. If he agree den contact Chrisvic and place order wit dem. Wen u reach an agreement tell him d day to ship to dear office. D guy go run...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ibrochaka(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thanks @kashif and bizmania
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Canme4u(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2013

No go area. DANGER!!! Run for your Money. Run for your life! All those you see placing order without feedback place the order but when the seller doesn't responds or shipped the product. Aliexpress will automatically close the order and refund the person that placed the order.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2013
my guy let analise the laptop prosesor 2.4GHz ram 4G memory 500G it cant be sold at that price the lowest this can go is 300 dolas or more i have not seen a prosesor 2.4 GHz
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ibrochaka(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thanks@ all 4 ur quick response and advice, i luv u all
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
4 Godsake i'm fed up with cvm.it is 24days using normal and they have nt call tried their customer care bt keep ref me 4rm ifeanyi to victor to...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
I think Using scam on them will not b a bad idea fellow forumite

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chemashie(m): 10:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
What is happening to my order? Am expecting the shippment update of my order so I can pick it up @ airport.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Ujawissy: 4 Godsake i'm fed up with cvm.it is 24days using normal and they have nt call tried their customer care bt keep ref me 4rm ifeanyi to victor to...

I have just been genuinely disappointed by cvm. I cannot imagine that a budding coy could be this callous. I was told that my shipment would arrive this Friday but here I am! Elena, Victor and the worst, Ifeanyi were not picking calls anymore. When he did pick, he hung up! This is so incredible!

If you are doing any time-critical shipping, stay away from these people! angry angry angry They have no idea what they have just done.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Eghosa1(m): 1:33am On Nov 17, 2013
One wrong customer service attitude I've come to notice with ChrisVicMall is that when you want to purchase, you're treated as a King/Queen. But once purchase Is done, getting your product now leaves you in the lurch as to what is going on or how things are faring. I agree things won't be as easy as the big guns that ship but determination and thorough motive to surpass hurdles is required from you guys. Several people are complaining at the moment and its out of frustration. People purchased items since October and haven't gotten it till now. Its up to you guys to apologize and work on your lapses. Haven't gotten my goods till now but I'd still chose to culture myself as I wouldn't want to write wrong stuffs on your business. Please, up your game. Thanks!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2013
Eghosa1: One wrong customer service attitude I've come to notice with ChrisVicMall is that when you want to purchase, you're treated as a King/Queen. But once purchase Is done, getting your product now leaves you in the lurch as to what is going on or how things are faring. I agree things won't be as easy as the big guns that ship but determination and thorough motive to surpass hurdles is required from you guys. Several people are complaining at the moment and its out of frustration. People purchased items since October and haven't gotten it till now. Its up to you guys to apologize and work on your lapses. Haven't gotten my goods till now but I'd still chose to culture myself as I wouldn't want to write wrong stuffs on your business. Please, up your game. Thanks!

With the way they are going, survival beyond 2014 will be a miracle. Their customer service is distasteful and most appalling when they default. Nobody gives you any reliable info. Never bank on their 10 - 14 day delivery, its a sham!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:01am On Nov 17, 2013
Kashif:

With the way they are going, survival beyond 2014 will be a miracle. Their customer service is distasteful and most appalling when they default. Nobody gives you any reliable info. Never bank on their 10 - 14 day delivery, its a sham!

Eghosa1: One wrong customer service attitude I've come to notice with ChrisVicMall is that when you want to purchase, you're treated as a King/Queen. But once purchase Is done, getting your product now leaves you in the lurch as to what is going on or how things are faring. I agree things won't be as easy as the big guns that ship but determination and thorough motive to surpass hurdles is required from you guys. Several people are complaining at the moment and its out of frustration. People purchased items since October and haven't gotten it till now. Its up to you guys to apologize and work on your lapses. Haven't gotten my goods till now but I'd still chose to culture myself as I wouldn't want to write wrong stuffs on your business. Please, up your game. Thanks!

Maybe when you guys called Victor or Elena, they will say that the product is already in Lagos. No one likes delaying you guys and what do we gain from keeping your goods when we have receive it. You will be notify as soon as possible
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we started this business, our goal is to provide an affordable shipping rate as low as possible despite the difficulties. Customers like Kashif, Ujawissy, etc, your products are already in Nigeria for some time now. The question is, if it is in NIgeria, why haven't you receive it. Here is a breakdown;

When we said normal shipping takes 10-14days, we should say it is 99% true. The truth is that it takes between 5-7days for the product to reach Nigeria and another 2-3days for clearance. Our agent will go to the forwarder port to pick the goods and each time we have to spend between 15-30k for transporting the goods from the port to Alaba depending on the weight of the product not including police and area boys harassment fee. But if the forwarder brings it to Alaba, the charges will be avoided.

When we started this business, we used to pick by ourselves and pay the charges and everything seems to be between 10-14days. But spending 90k and above each month in transportation is not proper. In other to cut expenses, we allow the forwarder to transport the goods to Alaba but that means sometimes it will be 14-18days.

Now, we are thinking of doing it by ourselves the way we used to do it before but this means that we have to increase the shipping fee which means all normal shipping should be $13 per kg for normal shipping, $10 if your product is above 10kg, $8 if it is above 50kg, and $7.5 if it is above 100kg.
Also for customers that purchase product that contains battery, we are considering 5-7days delivery service but the price will be $20 per kg.

Another option we have regarding the normal shipping is to inform customers that the product takes 14-18days which means we are 99% sure that the product will be available before that time.

We would like to hear you guys opinion
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2013
Chrisvic,

There were changes in your logistics and you never bothered to update your customers? We placed orders based on the modalities you supplied, and have been on the waiting line. From your post below, it is obvious this did not happen this month so, what took you so long? People like me take agreements very seriously, and have a very tight tolerance. It is better I know what odds I am against, and weigh my options carefully.

I was willing to pay ANY amount to have my tablet delivered in good time. I spoke with Elena on phone, had a chat with her, sent emails, all in a bid for her to ship it quickly. I never cared how much it would have cost but she simply got back later to tell me DHL would not ship with battery. No amount compares to what you guys have put me through, and I hate to think what am thinking.

When was the last time you posted here? Two weeks ago!! You are nothing without your customers, and abandoning them does you unimaginable dis-service. People have been complaining, and you show up now to ask for a belated solution?? Not good!

Go ahead with your proposal, I care less. You may also seriously consider centralizing your office in Lagos. I cannot imagine myself going all the way to Alaba to pick my stuff, or being asked for additional payment to get it closer to me. Just an advice.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
What is ur point CVM?are my goods in ur office now?this is my first and may be my last of transacting bus with u.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ujawissy: 12:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Making Money is not all it takes 4 a succesful business but agreement shud be treated crucial

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.