Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (738985 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
next chapter is titled COMPETITION
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by afeezmore: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
i bet y'all zubman go find him way with him holographic memory this one too small to wetin ozoigbondu don face nah mtcheew that girl boyfriend want to outshine him master him don forget the rules ahbi okay we shall see waiting for the next update zubby orie wan be die u 2 gbasky Allah.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by guyANDROID1: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
ZUBY77:
He pointed towards a small wood cabin and said she went there with Emmanuel. I wanted to ask who Emmanuel was but on a second thought, I decided to find out on my own. I walked to the cabin and to my greatest surprise, I saw Jennifer half nakkedd, kissing a man.

I am a silent reader since page one but getting to page 26 I have to comment now because this is where I cited a critical issue common with girls....
Their brain are very shallow and can be wash away within seconds...
A girl can be with you,play with you,spend all your money with you in, even loved you sincerely in a seconds and in the next second betray,cheat on you.....

*never trust a girl enough when you're into a relationship that is yet to be ripe(I.e turn into marriage)* NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE LOVE MAY BE
Talking from experience.

Back to oga Zubby77 there's no more rating cuz I've already done that with you on whatsapp....but all this same 10+/10

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 8:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
temhab: please more more more cool
yes more sir

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by adegwurulez(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
even though i am neva a big fan of zubby's lifestyle, i like the way he always "TREAT FFUCK UPS"
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
I'm one of your silent fan. Though, I don't like your lifestyle, I love the way you narrate your story and the quote you use at the end of each update.

However, I think the usage "had" in your last update was too much and didn't "fit" in some sentence(s). All in all, nice one and please try to update.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by quinine(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ow could he do dat to ozongbodu? Em st b a learner

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by milanseedorf(m): 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
10/10
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:20am On Sep 24, 2013
Chapter 134

''What are you talking about'' i had asked her.

'' Clement, i am talking about Clem. He is such a kid. I saw what he did with you now'' she said.
I decided to take advantage of the situation.

'' Yea, he is a kid. He probably believe that i am dating Chinasa or something. I just met the girl yesterday and nothing else'' i had said innocently.

''I know. Chi told me how you gave her a lift yesterday and that she invited you to the party'' she said.

She went on to tell me that Clement was so arrogant that he even beat Chinasa sometimes. She said that Chinasa was still enduring his attitude because he gave her money sometimes.

Great, that brat was arrogant because he had money.

Further enquiry from Juliet revealed that Clement was just a son of one rich man from Anambra State.

I was offered a bottle of stout which i declined. I had gone outside and brought a JW from the car, returned back inside and drank beside Juliet who had turned a parrot. Chinasa had showed up occasionally and asked if i needed one thing or the other.

My mind had been wandering from one thing or the other, thinking over how to punish those brats. There wasn't anything i could do to them at the party since they outnumbered me. Then it came to my mind. I had packed my car behind the ML which obviously belonged to them. I was supposed to drive out to make space for them to pass.

Great! Since i couldn't face them alone, i excused myself from Juliet and took the bottle of Johnnie Walker to a group of four young men who had been sitting at the left side of the hall. They were drinking Star beer.

'' Hey guys, make una join me oh'' i said as handed the bottle over to one of them. He grabbed it and took a plastic cup from the table as i pulled a chair close and joined them.

Surprisingly, they had also witnessed my small snub from the Clement camp.
One of them was visibly angry with Clement. I guessed Clement had probably snatched Chinasa from him or so. That wasn't my business.

As we drank and chated and got to know each other better, Clement and his entourage left the hall. We heard them blowing the horn continuously later. It was apparently meant for the car behind them to be removed but i guessed they didn't know the owner.
However, a lady came to our table later and said that they needed me to drive my car out of the way for them.

''Go and tell them to come here and ask me to do that themselves'' i had said.

The boys around my table jumped to my defense. They were ready to fight. After Five more minutes of horn blaring, Chinasa came.

''Austin i know you are angry with Clement but please don't be like him'' she had said.
The way she said it touched me. I didn't say a word, i just stood up and walked outside with my new squad.
Clement and his group had gotten tired and too angry to say anything.
I walked slowly like a Chameleon towards my car and opened the door. As i engaged the reverse gear and moved back for them, they drove past me and
threw a bottle of plastic water at the roof of my car.

Chinasa had seen what they did. My first instinct was to gave them a car chase but i figured that even if i caught up with them, there was still nothing i could do. As a result, i turned my car towards the opposite direction and slowly drove away.

Juliet had given me her phone number while inside the hall. She was not as lovely and beautiful as Chinasa but she was just alright. The numbers of my female friends were fast increasing in Jakande Estate.
There was Elizabeth, who called me ten times in an hour every other day.
There was Uzoma and her younger sister.
There was Juliet and then there was also Chinasa who as far as i knew, had taken a likeness on me.
It was only a matter of time before i figured out how to snatch her from the arrogant son of the rich man.

When i got home, i called Chinasa. She thanked me for listening to her when she asked me to remove my car for Clement. She said she deliberately invited me so that Clement would know that there was always another option.
Dam, i was a bait.
''I didn't call you to discuss Clement. I called you because i forgot the envelop i wanted to give you at the party'' i had said.

''Would you come to take it tomorrow or would you like me to bring it for you'' i had asked her.

She said she would come and use the opportunity to know where i lived.

When i got upstairs, Okey's car was at the front of the house. It was unlike him, i had known him since childhood and he wasn't the type to seat at home on a Sunday evening. Something must be going on.
I walked up to the door and knocked, he opened the door.

Sitting there on the Sofa was Uzoma and one other girl i had not seen before.
I didn't ask for any explanation but it was apparently obvious that i required one.
Okey was sitting beside the new girl while Uzoma was fumbling with a remote control.
As i walked towards my room, Uzoma got up and followed me.
''What's up baby girl, having fun'' i asked while opening the door.
''Your brother said he like my friend and wanted me to bring her to him'' she said.
''So what are you still Doing there, you should give them some space to talk to each other. Come inside and stay here'' i said.

Everybody laughed as Uzoma followed me into the room.

''Tell me when you need a condom'' i shouted to Okey who laughed and called me ''Iddiiot'.

''Before you come here next time, let me know'' i said to Uzoma as i squeezed one of her boobs.
She grabbed my dickk instantly and started squeezing it.

''Let me remove my Hugo Boss first'' i said as i pulled off my suit and searched for an empty plastic hanger to put it.

The round robust waist of Uzoma vibrated later on my dickk as i pumped in and out in an attempt to force my sperm out.

Thirty minutes later, we laid beside each other and talked about love, marriage and money. The three things every woman would love to discuss at every given time.
Uzoma wanted to know if i would marry her.

" The opportunity to secure ourselves
against defeat lies in our own hands,
but the opportunity of defeating the
enemy is provided by the enemy
himself."

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Donshegxy10(m): 5:32am On Sep 24, 2013
Right on time. . . Morning BOSS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 5:58am On Sep 24, 2013
Oga zubby, I c u meeting clement sumwhr else and treating his Bleep ups. He dare mess wth ozoigbondu 1 I guess he his a learner.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 7:29am On Sep 24, 2013
guy ANDROID:

I am a silent reader since page one but getting to page 26 I have to comment now because this is where I cited a critical issue common with girls....
Their brain are very shallow and can be wash away within seconds...
A girl can be with you,play with you,spend all your money with you in, even loved you sincerely in a seconds and in the next second betray,cheat on you.....

*never trust a girl enough when you're into a relationship that is yet to be ripe(I.e turn into marriage)* NO MATTER HOW STRONG THE LOVE MAY BE
Talking from experience.

Back to oga Zubby77 there's no more rating cuz I've already done that with you on whatsapp....but all this same 10+/10

Bros , this part of the story pain u well well o. Choi.
E be like the daughter of jezebel don show u tire...lol

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 8:09am On Sep 24, 2013
kwontinue
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2013
Oga Zubby, u've changed. If it was b4, u update like 2/3 chapters bt now, if u update 1, ur done for that day. I knw is not easy bt the suspence is killing..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2013
yes ocheesy
Morning dosage, more update pisss grin

ozoigbondu thank u
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2013
Wizee: Oga Zubby, u've changed. If it was b4, u update like 2/3 chapters bt now, if u update 1, ur done for that day. I knw is not easy bt the suspence is killing..

Right. We are working on a website as well.

Since this story could continue for many years to come, i guess we will need a dedicated site or atleast reach an agreement with nairaland on how much i should be getting for my time.

Or what do you think?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kunlesehan(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2013
ZUBY77:

Since this story could continue for many years to come, i guess we will need a dedicated site or atleast reach an agreement with nairaland on how much i should be getting for my time.

Or what do you think?

1000 likes.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. Please let your fans know in what capacity we can be of assistance. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Josh316(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2013
lil jboy: next chapter is titled COMPETITION

reminds me... grin grin grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 10:24am On Sep 24, 2013
ZUBY77:

i guess we will need a dedicated site or atleast reach an agreement [/b]with nairaland on how much i should be getting for my time.[b]
Or what do you think?
grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 24, 2013
ZUBY77:

Or what do you think?
i never knew u have this in mind. Well is very thoughtful of you. But to manage a website is not easy.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
Where is foxy ooo grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
Foxy, where art thou? Has thou fled fearing thy foes? We misseth thy poems!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
idee.esperanza:
Foxy, where art thou? Has thou fled fearing thy foes? We misseth thy poems!

p investigator: Where is foxy ooo grin

Una like trouble ooo....

Owk, make I see wetin I fit think up or make I check my archive. Remember, rhythm and pattern angry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
HEARKEN TO YOUR PEN!!S

Morning through night I ask myself
Could lust bring love to my heart
When I discern the shapes of angels
Weaved in a body so enticing
Why would the daughters of Eve act so
When they had caused man to fall first
Lust runs in their very step
For the ground leave their foot print on
What would be my gain if I fall again
But the answers lie in the fires in my loins

I wish my penis were my own
Doing the very bid my brain commands
Not letting the eyes cause its downfall
Which is the opposite for it rises tall
Causing my whole body to go weak in passion
While my balls aches for relief
A tsunami boiling right in the passage
The cap sensitive than an open wound
Temptation indeed I fall to
But to overcome I do not wish
Let that same lust run in my vein
It is debt I must pay though I incurred not

I run my fingers through their hair
Their hands clasp firmly around me
My penis eggs me on
“You don’t want to miss this for anything”
I pause to think of the consequences
But my penis rebukes me
“You’ve been wallowing in sensitivity lately”
Yes I have but this is way too much
How about the baby oil and my hand
“You jest yourself, this one is different”
Surely it is for it is natural and soothing
I brace myself and plunge into my doom
I lose my virginity for a passion
If I truly be a virgin per say
For I have long ago masturbated my virginity away

This one has no pattern sha, but perfectly soothes the situation here on ground. Tomorrow will provide itself a poem from Zuby's update. Make una flex abeg!

27 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by frudokafor(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2013
Website?.....naa wont sell
If this can be filmed, why cant ur story be too

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weazley(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
hmm, its either I have seen zubby b4 or crosed his path, dis guy stayed in jakande estate, I liv very close to dat place, I even knw d cafe he was talkin of, he went to benin and visited textile mill rd, I stayed at siluko rd close to omokaro jnktn while schlin and took d txtmill rd route evri day wen I go to sch, he waved good bye to d university of benin maingate while respondin to paranoid feelings, I gradjtd from dat sch,
Even if after al dis coincidences we still neva crossed path, I knw I must av perceived ur perfume in one of dis places

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Osgee(m): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
I almost destroyed my project's lab work while reading this update.
I won't try that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
Oga zubby please ooo, we still have a very long way to go oooo... more updates oooo pls.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Asabaman(m): 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
temhab: please more more more cool
y am I still thinking about u? angry

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chapter 135

''I will deal with you in this Lagos. I will show you that some people own this Lagos'' The strange voice said from the other side of the phone.

I had asked who it was since i couldn't recognize the voice. I knew i had made several enemies and it was difficult to pinpoint the threatening to a particular person. I had made enemies in Surulere and i had waited for them to contact me someday either through gunshot, knife stab or telephone call.

It was when the voice said that he will punish me for dating her girlfriend, that i knew who it was.
It was Clement. He had refused to mention his name but i had confirmed it was him when i called Chinasa.

''He called me and asked for your number. I asked him what he wanted to do with it and he said he just wanted to talk to you'' Chinasa had said when i asked why she gave my number to Clement.
She went on to ask what he had said to me but i didn't tell her anything about the threatening. I needed Chinasa to get to Clement and if i told her that Clement had threatened to attack me, she would not respond to the requests i was going to be making.

In the afternoon of that Monday, i called Clement back.
''You no dey fear abi, i go show you pepper for this Lagos'' he yelled as soon as he knew it was me.

''Calm down Clement. What is the problem?'' i had asked him.

He continued his ranting about how i had the gut to talk to his girl. He even asked if i was the only person who didn't know him in the whole area.
I was really angry but i knew how to manage my anger especially when presented with a situation i had no immediate solution to.

After yelling at me and wasting my air time, he hung up the phone. I called Chinasa and told her that i wanted to see her, she said she couldn't come out. As a result, i drove down to her place.
She was cooking when i came. The father was not around but the mother was. After greetings, the mother recalled that i was the person she had directed to the party the day before.
My reason for coming to the house was to bring the birthday gift to Chinasa, i had forgotten it during the party.
I waited for over thirty minutes in the sitting room discussing with the mother until Chinasa finished what she was doing.
During the wait, the mother had tried to know everything about me. She had asked where i came from, what i did for a living, whether i was a Born again Christian and if i was a husband material
Whatever she meant by husband material.

When Chinasa came out, the mother left us. I was sure she didn't want us to go out, therefore, we just walked to the front of the house and sat there.

''I am not going to ask why you gave him my number. I just want to know the kind of person he is. Maybe i can meet with him and make him understand that we are not dating'' i had started.
She waneed to know where i would like to meet with him and i told her to chose the place.
We agreed on a Mr Biggs in Okota.
''Just don't tell him that i was coming'' i had told Chinasa.
She agreed.
When we finished talking, i gave her the brown envelope containing N5000. I knew Mr Money bag had been giving her far much more but why should i care? I was not going to go into expenses competition with Clement since it was obvious that while i suffered cold in Europe, he was being pampered down there in Lagos.

When i left, i called Clement again. This time, he had calmed down a bit.

''It is a shame that you talked to me that way. I understand you own Lagos but you need to grow up. Don't always think that everybody is supposed to know you'' i had said.

''Na because of that useless BMW you dey claim abi, that thing wey no reach two million'' he had interrupted.

I hated it when people jump into materials while reasoning with others. But in the case of Mr Brat, he was not really interested in reasoning. All he cared was his money and his power over everyone in a city as Large as Lagos.

''Well, we will meet soon enough Mr Clement and when we do, i will give you the receipt of how much the BMW cost'' i said and hung up.

Uzoma had called while i was driving back home, she wanted to know if i needed wheat and soup.
''No, i will be at the shop later'' i had told her.
It was time to remind her that it wasn't really about food since she had refused to figure that out by herself.

There was a Large Mango tree behind the place where Okey and I usually eat our point and kill. Boys were always playing draught under it. I had always walked there on foot but this time, I drove there and parked near them, got down from the car and greeted everyone.
After the greetings, i brought out a bottle of Elliot from the car and kept it under the small chair where i had intended to sit, then i called out the fish seller to get me a glass. When the glass came, i handed it over to the one i felt was the oldest and asked him to pray before we began to drink. He handed it over to another guy whom he claimed was the oldest. The new man said a short prayer before we all started drinking in turns. It was nice to mix up with them.

When we had all taken, i announced that the day was my birthday and that i was going to celebrate it at the Mr Biggs Okota tomorrow. I also told them that anybody who was interested can follow me.
Nobody wanted to declare interest initially but by the time the whiskey began to work, three healthy area boys had declared interest. I told them that i was coming to pick them up at that spot.

Eventually i played draught with them too. I was able to defeat one person before i was knocked out.

When i got home, i called Chinasa and asked her what time Clement would be at the Mr Biggs, she said she didn't know but promised to call him and get the time.

The visit of Clement was going to cost me money at the Mr Biggs but i needed him to know that Lagos actually belonged to no one in particular. It was gaining the status of a Mega city and Mega cities around the World usually belonged to everybody. Tomorrow wasn't far anyway.

" I've always considered myself to be
just average talent and what I have is
a ridiculous insane obsessiveness for
practice and preparation."

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
This Clem too dey claim. He's playing with a rattle snake's tail grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Xtranoble: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
you are a great writer zubby. I like the way you manage your fans on nairaland

2 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.