Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (739317 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
lil jboy: Upon all those things, i
had just alighted from
a Grey BMW E36 double
exhaust six cylinder
factory fitted air
conditioned machine.
the way u carry dey hype this car eh! If e know something e no go dey spoil

Bros, they are some properties u have that u tend to like so much cos of the way they have served u. Its not because u don't have better or more expensive ones buh just because of the love.

I still have one shoe in my Uncle's house. I nver played with that shoe. That shoes knows the nook and crannies of Lagos. I used to call it ONYE yem ka okom. Meaning na who give me when it was difficult for me. My cousins still play with that word till date.
That shoe was so good and helpful when the going was so tough.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
oga zubby please try understand that reading from episode to episode it not as reading one episode and waiting for another episode.....thanks more grace.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by afeezmore: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin don tear pussy grin grin zubby reading your novel from the first day you posted it on nl men u dah best man gbam ''
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by afeezmore: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
who dey change my grammar 4here nah

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Chapter 132

I returned home before 6pm, a certain beautiful lady was supposed to deliver wheat and soup to me before 7pm. I waited in anticipation of seeing Uzoma or her younger sister. Not that i would do anything but it was important they know my place. That would make it possible for any of them to sneak in anytime they weren't at the shop.

At about 6:25, a knock came a the door. It was Uzoma.

'' How are you'' i said as soon as i opened the door.

'' This is brother Okey's place'' she said while entering the house.

What! Noooo.

'' You know Okey'' i asked while pointing at the top of the medium sized fridge where i wanted her to keep the food.

'' okey is my friend but not that type of friend oo'' she said and laughed.

'' uzoma what kind of friends are you people'' i asked as a knock came on the door.
Okey had returned, i guessed. I was right.

'' Uzoma what are you doing here'' Okey asked as soon as he entered the house.

I decided to keep quiet and let them sort themselves out.

'' i brought food for your friend abi na your brother'' she answered.

Okey went to the food and opened it up.
'' go and bring for me Abeg, i am hungry'' he said.

I sat there and listened to those two people. Okey had hijacked my job and since i didn't know what their relationship was, i had decided to watch them first.

Uzoma left. I went to the kitchen and washed my hands, then i returned and started swallowing wheat as if i was dying of hunger.

'' Guy how far, you wan tidy this one abi'' okey said.

I shook my head in negativity and continued what i was eating.

'' oh boy, these people can cook vegetable soup, look at the snails and kpomo inside'' i said.

'' which vegetable soup, i dey talk about important thing, you dey talk about soup'' okey said.
I laughed.

'' Mr Man, you have destroyed my job and you stand there dey talk, what else do you think i wanted to do with her?'' i said as Okey laughed in swahili.

Uzoma returned later with another set of food. I paid for the two, but before i paid, i asked her if she had a boyfriend. She denied. Okey was there.

'' so you no get boyfriend abi'' Okey asked.

The situation was getting complicated, therefore i asked the girl to wait and take her plates. She said she would return to carry them.

'' Make sure you return with your sister, you can't carry the whole plates alone'' i had joked. She laughed and left.

'' Guy, make we organise ourselves first. You go chose one if you dey interested'' i said.

'' chose one, i don tidy Uzoma several times'' he said.

Hahahahaha, great.

Then it was obvious that her younger sister was mine. No argument there.

When Uzoma returned for their plates, she came alone. I didn't talk to her, she was a lost job already. I had already decided that i would return to their shop the following day and stamp my intention on the younger sister. What i didn't know was that Uzoma had other plans. Yea, she had other plans, very delicate plans.
When My phone rang late in the night, it was an unregistered number. I hesitated before i answered it.
''hello'' i said and kept quiet.

''its me Uzoma'' the voice said.
I didn't bother asking how she got my number, i had left it with their mother at the restaurant.
I asked how she was. She said she was fine and asked if i would be around tomorrow afternoon.
'' yes, i will be around'' she said she would come and hung up.
I wanted to call back but the phone was already switched off. I figured it was done deliberately.
Uzoma wanted to play the cat and rat game with me. The only problem was that Okey claimed to have fvckked her. That wasn't a problem for me, however the problem was that if Okey was still into her, it would be disrespectful on him if i fvcked her too. I decided that i would settle the matter the following day.

As soon as i heard okey preparing for Market, i got up and went to him.

'' The girl called me last night and said she would come here this afternoon'' i said.

''ha, if she come, tidy am Naa, wetin concern me. She knows my girlfriend because we usually go to eat at their restaurant together but yet she allowed me to fvck her. You can do whatever you like. I don't care'' he said. He even adviced me to use condom.

Game on.

Uzoma came a little past 11am. She wore a short red skirt that showed some parts of her smooth thighs.
As soon as she sat down, i sat beside Her and started rubbing her thighs. I told her that the thighs were so attractive and that someone could even release sperm on his cloth by just rubbing the thighs. I had decided to talk dirty from the beginning. She had called and booked the appointment by her self and there was only one thing she had in mind.

As my mind wondered all over her body, my hands had removed her blouse and my mouth was already on one of the tips of her boobs. Her boobs was so rigid and suckable that i lost myself into it for several minutes. While my mouth was on her, my hand had pulled up the skirt and a finger had found its way into her soft cunnt through the side of her underpants. As she moaned, i hit her clits with the finger and squeezed her boobs with my mouth. It was sensational.
I had almost forgotten my game while messing around with dangerous area boys back in Surulere.
Uzoma had just brought me back to life. It was like a therapy.

'' fvckk me now'' i heard her moaned from a clenched set of teeth.

I slowly laid her on the floor and pulled down my cloths. I pulled out her underpants and threw it behind me. I had already left a condom very close, therefore i pulled it from under the sofa and tore it with my teeth. I wore it slowly and mounted her in a missionary style. I pumped in and out of her for several minutes. Despite Okey's claim that he had fvcked her several times, the cunnt was still tight.

'' I love you baby'' she said over and over again.

Amateur! Love who.

After two rounds of hot sex, we cleaned up and wore our clothes. The younger sister was still on my mind.

" Hope in reality is the worst of all
evils because it prolongs the torments
of man."

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by hrykanu231(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
And the Census continues. *singing* are u in the number saved by...

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin Bad sharp nigga. Nice one boss. Hope say u go drop anoda before today ends. Waiting for more
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 3direct: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hmmmmmmn uzoma
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by KingsleyJay(m): 5:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
3direct: Hmmmmmmn uzoma
She your sister? tongue

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by papiwater: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Zuby,
Just out of curiosity, I believe this is being read all over the world. Has any of the people mentioned here (even if u changed the names) like Chinelo or Maria contacted you based on the revelations here?

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Another of f**king just started uzoma p**y go hear am hot and that of her sister.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
papiwater: Zuby,
Just out of curiosity, I believe this is being read all over the world. Has any of the people mentioned here (even if u changed the names) like Chinelo or Maria contacted you based on the revelations here?
great question!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
papiwater: Zuby,
Yea!
lizzi is here, kola(de) the alaye is here,jenifer is also here.
So,the actors and the actresses are coming out one by one.lol

happy weekend to all.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ewosk: 11:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
hmmm...make i confess ooo..*i av being a silent ardent follower* but as MIKEL score today..i must comment...'this story or tory sweet' ZUBBY i dunmo only u na men.....Liquid pas liquid oo...more tory pls
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 1:29am On Sep 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: E1976 , Blaze124, arbass (m
we right here we ain't goin' no where..........
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 22, 2013
achi4u: Yea!
lizzi is here, kola(de) the alaye is here,jenifer is also here.
So
So you're the new Zubby? The que is directed to him not you, so tke a chill pill and relax... No Hating
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kolade9(m): 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
achi4u: kola(de) the alaye is here

angry *gives him 3 dirty slaps* angry

Eh ehn,who did u say is an alaye again? undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Oga zubby wetin de sup na?hav been checking on u since morning
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arent88(m): 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
Zubby i see u.update tins right
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by siempere(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
name wah....oooh..oga zubby no show oooh...ngwanu...ka chi for nu...echi by Monday oooh....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2013
Busy weekend. We will resume today.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2013
We waiting
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 6:53am On Sep 23, 2013
ZUBY77: Busy weekend. We will resume today.
sure sir
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2013
I think is better we resume at once Oga Zubby
Update sir.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2013
Wizee: So you're the new Zubby? The que is directed to him not you, so tke a chill pill and relax... No Hating
You asked a question, and an answer was supplied to you.

so why the hash talk?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
achi4u: so why the hash talk?
no hash talk man. Chilax
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Egomah(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
At last, I got you page 115, been inspired. Waiting for more update Mr. Zubby

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kidaberry(f): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Abeg dis tory swit me die. abeg wia is foxy my husband*peeps sees him eyeing uzoma* c dis mam oh
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
Chapter 133

Chinasa was her name. She had just turned 21. I was on my way home from a petrol station when i saw her standing at a bus stop.

''Are you going to the estate'' i had asked.
She hesitated a bit before nodding.
I stretched my right hand from the driver's seat and opened the passenger door for her.

''Good afternoon sir'' she had greeted.
'' thanks but i don't like people calling me sir, just call me Austin'' i said with a smile.
She was a shy girl which made her looked away each time i asked her any question. She was carrying a small bag full of clothes and a pair of shoes. According to her, she was celebrating her birthday the next day which was a Sunday. She also lived in the estate; block 33 down the road. I asked her if it was OK to drive her home and she agreed after telling me that she was definitely going to answer questions about who i was.

''don't worry, i will make the answers easy for you'' i said as we entered the front of their block.
They lived downstairs. Her little brother who was sitting in front of the house got up and ran to the door as i parked the car. He had stopped at the door while holding the handle but had started coming back towards the car as soon as he saw Chinasa coming out of the car.
'' he is my junior brother'' she had said as if she knew what was on my mind.

'' Emeka, is mummy inside?'' she had asked.
Emeka shook his head negatively.
Great, she had just made my visit easy.
Her father had naturally went to trade at one of the numerous markets in Lagos.

After few minutes of chat, i told her that i was going home. She asked where my block was and i told her. She didn't say when or if she would come, but she took my phone number and promised to call in the evening.
However, she called as soon as i got home ten minutes later. According to her, she wanted to know if i had gotten home safely.
Love was in the air once more.

''Yes, i am home now and there was no problem on the road, not even a bump'' i had said.
She laughed and said i was funny.

'' I want you to come to my birthday party tomorrow'' Chinasa said on the phone.
'' Why didn't you invite me when we were together'' i had asked.
She said she didn't know how to say that and wasn't sure how i would have reacted if she did.

'' Its alright. I will come but i don't want your boyfriend to break my head'' i joked.

surprisingly, she said '' My boyfriend will not do you anything. He is not violent''

Oh yes. Chinasa had just admitted that she had a boyfriend and that they were still together. I liked it when ladies told me things like that. The moment a lady told me she had no boyfriend, then it would be over with us. I liked competition. I liked to put the boyfriend on his toes. I liked to see how the girl would manage the situation. It was always fun while it lasted. It may sound such a bad thing to anybody but there has never been anything official about boyfriend and girlfriend, nothing. Engagement was the real deal.
I was going to compete for Chinasa just like i did with John the bighead over Agnes back in Asylum camp.
The only psychological problem with the latest competition was that i felt the playing field was not going to be level. I felt i was going to have some kind of upper hand over the other guy. Yes, that was what i thought throughout the night until the next day when it was time for the birthday.

Chinasa called me at about one o'clock and said i could start coming to their house.

Uzoma had called earlier and asked if Okey knew that we had sexx. I had told her that he knew. Then she had said she would come to the house that afternoon. I had told her not to come.

At about one-thirty in the afternoon, i drove slowly towards block 33. When i got down from the car and asked about Chinasa, a woman, whom i believed was her mother pointed me to a Primary school block down the road where i had driven past.
'' If you are here for the birthday, that is where they are doing it'' she said as she pointed towards the school block.

I turned my car around and drove slowly down there as if my car only had one gear.

There were about three cars packed there. Among them was the latest model of Mercedes ML SUV. Whoever packed the car was a big boy or girl and he or she was at the birthday.

I packed behind the ML and walked inside. Chinasa smiled and walked down straight to me and hugged me.
'' i didn't believe you will come'' she said. People were staring at us. The music was blaring. Some rice and salad were being distributed. Some other beautiful girls were dancing and staring at us.

The Ozoigbondu had come on a suit, black shoes, a black eye glasses and newly shaven haircut; FBI.
I was the perfect gentleman.

I had smiled back at Chinasa as she motioned me to follow her to the table where some three young men, my age were seated. A quick scan revealed to me that one of them had come with the Mercedes. It was obvious that i was going to be outshined. The best thing to do was to stay calm; that was what i did,

'' Austin meet Clement my boyfriend. Baby this is Austin, he gave me a lift yesterday and i invited him to the party'' Chinasa had said as soon as i settled near the three men.
Great! From what Chinasa just said, the Clement guy and his friends should be able to know that I have a car too. No one gives a lift without a vehicle. It was a positive point. It was all better because I wasn't intereted in sitting all alone like a rejected child. Atleast I deserve to share the drink in front of them.

They were drinking a bottle of Hennessy.
I had stretched my hand to shake them. The first guy shook my hand but when i got to Clement, he snubed me. He didn't even behave as if he had seen me.
What! The jealous type.
The competition was going to be fierce.

Chinasa had seen what her boyfriend did. I on the other hand had, decided not to shake the hands of the remaining guy who had brought out his hand.
It was obvious that i wasn't welcomed in their setting, therefore i walked down to the car and brought out a brown envelop i had put some money for Chinasa, stuffed it inside my pocket and walked back inside.
I took up a seat beside a girl and started talking to her.
Her name was Julie, she had seen what happened at the table with Clement.
'' He is such a kid'' Julie had said.

" I have been up against tough
competition all my life. I wouldn't
know how to get along without it."

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Connoisseur(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Kai kwontinue kwontinue

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
What more can I say?...I coment my reserve

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by temhab(f): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
please more more more cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.