Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? (7644 Views)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by VAQAXY: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
ketoprofen:

like i said, u cant tell me about onitsha. u see those fictitious stories u made up , multiply it by 10, thats wat u get in the Sw.

are u for real/ OR ARE U CONFUSED WHEN U ASKED ME THE LOCATION OF THE MUD HOUSES AND RED ZINCS IN IBADAN? HABA, NA SO YOUR PATRIOTISM REACH?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

SW villages as Ibadam, Abeokuta, Oshogbo, Akure, Ekiti must be in deep shyte holes. Those places most be no go areas. Yorubas are still in stone age.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by VAQAXY: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
I still wonder why anybody should use any Yoruba city except lagos which former FCT, to compare any SE city more especially Onitsha. Below is the 'hell' and stone age era called ibadan. it is the CBD of ibadan..that is the finest place in Yoruba land.

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by VAQAXY: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
Below is the road that leads to their government house. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
*** dies***

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Oyegun On His 77th Birthday / Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Wins Yobe East Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.