Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,247 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? (7646 Views)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by VAQAXY: 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
^^

Yet owns SE 100%..
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

Like I said, you are nothing but migrant workers working your assss off to pay the taxes needed to develop our land and not yours..

You can own all the houses you want, but your asss must pay taxes on all of them..

Eko o ni baje o...

Dude, as responsible corporate entities, we don't mind paying our dues as long as we repatriate our earnings at the end if the day.

Shell, Chevron, Mobil etc all pay tax in Nigeria but we know where their profit heads to at the end of the day.

Aboki, shine my shoe!!

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

Don't list any fake list for me. Post the photos and I will follow up with my own photos. Ogbomoso ko, I danre ni. Don't let me flood your face with Ogbomosho photos now, Oponu buruku.

who be this oyinochi. for the fact you are confined in that your shyte hell hole. you thought everyother place is like that filthy place. akala lives in randa and other rich boys. if you see babaginda mama house for yoaco you go just die ni. why not leave that your shyte enclave and go see places with that your opolo eye.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
eggheaders:

who be this oyinochi. for the fact you are confined in that your shyte hell hole. you thought everyother place is like that filthy place. akala lives in randa and other rich boys. if you see babaginda mama house for yoaco you go just die ni. why not leave that your shyte enclave and go see places with that your opolo eye.

Where I live now will only be in your dream to live in
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by EkoIle1: 11:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: [s][/s][s]

Crap!

The same Igbos are now your landlords on your own soil. What a pity.[/s]

Spare parts stalls is for migrant workers and a source of tax revenue for us so stop gassing yourself.

I'm sure you so what happened when you clowns got shot down at Ladipo by the real Landlord. You losers begged and rolled on the floor like bingo...

lmao...

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Dude, have you been to Awka Etiti? Have you been to IgboUkwu? Have you been to Amichi? Have you been to Nnewichi? Have you been to Agulu? Go round Anambra and see houses you only see in Nollywood.

Meanwhile, do not forget that we own 73% of landed properties in Abuja. Go figure......

have been to amichi, umuleri, aguleri, achalla, enugwu ukwu, abatiti, ekwulobia et al. na only ogidi and obosi get fyn house. dream on with your 75% shyte dreams all Nigerians owns Abuja but only Igbos mouth about their own part of the possession.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by EkoIle1: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Dude, as responsible corporate entities, we don't mind paying our dues as long as we repatriate our earnings at the end if the day.

1. You are still paying for us to build our roads, bridges, hospitals, schools and so on while your own land is not getting anything for development.

2. Whatever toro kobo you send back to your village means nothing and it doesn't reflect on your villages economically. The fact that we are commissioning projects all the time while your villages commissions nothing says a lot.

You are nothing but a village learner...

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 12:03am On Jun 24, 2013
FSU:

Where I live now will only be in your dream to live in

inside the goat house by the corner shey. I no fit live with that kind of filthy flatheaded werewolf.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2013
not everyone bringing plastic bags from east to Lagos turn out to be a success story blockhead. abiola gat worse story but no one is shouting about it.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2013
eggheaders: not everyone bringing plastic bags from east to Lagos turn out to be a success story blockhead. abiola gat worse story but no one is shouting about it.

90% of Yoruba in SE (and there are many of them) are taxi drivers, agbo (not even electronics) sellers, butchers and water fetchers. These people cannot own their own houses in 100 years. The rest are university lecturers, etc, many of whom I know personally.

55% of Igbos in Lagos own their own houses. Another 30% are able to own but for personal reasons are not investing in SW. The rest 15% are poor.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 12:50am On Jun 24, 2013
FSU:

90% of Yoruba in SE (and there are many of them) are taxi drivers, agbo (not even electronics) sellers, butchers and water fetchers. These people cannot own their own houses in 100 years. The rest are university lecturers, etc, many of whom I know personally.

55% of Igbos in Lagos own their own houses. Another 30% are able to own but for personal reasons are not investing in SW. The rest 15% are poor.

keep on lying bros. what of all artisans fixing your enclave when all the sons of alaigbo are into markate. does people can't own nada in the east come check their investment in the southwest. even my uncle that was a top shot in a bank in the east lives in a rented apartment all his time in akwa go check out his mansion in ib. you gonna whoa you will be surprise what those tailors, mechanic, bankers et al owns in the west. and fyi I don't think anybody that cherish is soul will be doing business down there with all the security concern.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by OBAGADAFFI: 12:59am On Jun 24, 2013
FSU:

Lies,

Were are your facts.

Yorubas own 70% of the properties in Lagos.

Even Hausas owned more homes in Lagos than IGBOS.

Most Igbos in Lagos are tenants.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by mensdept: 1:31am On Jun 24, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:
Lies,

Were are your facts.

Yoruba own 70% of the properties in Lagos.

Even Hausas owned more homes in Lagos than IGBOS.

Most Igbos in Lagos are tenants.

And so what? Those Igbos or Hausa or Yorubas have not transformed Lagos into Dubai or Tokyo.

In fact you cant even fly internationally to Igboland because the people and their so called governors for the last 10 years dont care about developing their area.

The Yoruba have predominately been under Pro-Yoruba parties have done exactly what with all their state allocation over the last decade? Sending state assembly wives to London for conference and recieving certificate from a 16 year old Oyibo boy?

And the "Niger- Delta" that have produced Ni.gger Deltan leaders that were busted for crimes (alam.. and Ibori to name a few). Did Odili turn PH into even an Abuja as governor for 8 years? Nope

And the bedsheet wearing folks up north...DOnt get me started on them

So please

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 24, 2013
FSU:

Yeah! The 30 Million Igbos who live in Igboland are married to ufos. What a hole you have for brain.
Your flat head has proven how compressed your brain is.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: for someone who supposedly did his NYSC in Anambra to say there are more beautiful houses in south west villages than they are in South East villages is laughable to say the least. Truth is that either you never did you've never been to Anambra state or you are just hating.
Anambra, just as every part in the SE, is dirty. I remember what we use in marking the Igbo in January - their shoes covered with red earth. Some years ago, before satchet (pure) water started selling, they used to travel to the SE with gallons of drinking water because there is no portable water there. I remember when I went to UNEC it was well that was dug in the University.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 24, 2013
FSU:

Show me any SW community, other than select communities in Lagos, that has better private houses than those in Anambra.
All over the SW there are nice private houses. Unlike in the SE and SS where, for example in a building, you will see up to 12 families, but in the SW, it is a family of about 6 to 7. You hardly find what you people call yards here.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 5:40am On Jun 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
All over the SW there are nice private houses. Unlike in the SE and SS where, for example in a building, you will see up to 12 families, but in the SW, it is a family of about 6 to 7. You hardly find what you people call yards here.

Let me disgrace you a little with nice private houses in SW

Ogbomosho

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 5:43am On Jun 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:

Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2013
Akure

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 5:51am On Jun 24, 2013
Abeokuta

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 5:56am On Jun 24, 2013
Ado Ekiti

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2013
Oshogbo

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 6:08am On Jun 24, 2013
All the good houses in SW (except parts of Lagos and a few parts of Ibadan) are govt buildings
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 6:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Lagos (predominantly Yoruba areas) such as Mushin, Ikorodo, Agege

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Now post the bad private houses in SE (they are there) and then let's post the good ones in each place (the good ones must have links, no ojoro)
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2013
This is getting more interesting. Where are the batty men?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by EASTSIDAZ: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2013
FSU: Abeokuta

This must be stone age. Am not sure this is 21st Century. cheesy
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by VAQAXY: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2013
Eko ile..where is this? If you answer correctly a bottle of HERO for you. grin

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 24, 2013
South Easterners, you should think of going back home to Abakiliki, where there is prevalent case of guineaworm. The FG is offering 25,000 naira to whoever that reports any case.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2013
One thing I've noticed is that most Yoruba people that talk down on the SE have never crossed the Niger bridge. I used to have a friend like that. The day he travelled to Aba for NYSC, he was awed at the view if Onitsha from the Niger bridge as you approach from Asaba. His view changed since then.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2013
FSU: Now post the bad private houses in SE (they are there) and then let's post the good ones in each place (the good ones must have links, no ojoro)
It is on record, you may check, that the most urbanized ethnic group in Africa is between Yoruba in West Africa and Swahili in East Africa. That is why you will hardly hear a Yoruba man going to his home town say he is going to his village. But the Igbo will always say they are going to their villages.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:27am On Jun 24, 2013
VAQAXY: Eko ile..where is this? If you answer correctly a bottle of HERO for you. grin

That looks like Onitsha from the Niger.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opinion : Is This The State With The Most Successful Indigenes? / They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo) / Buhari Has A Body Double, Look Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.