Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? (7643 Views)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
eggheaders: the flatheaded scoundrels on their empty chest beating routine again we own everything. yet alaigbo look like shytehole with poverty striken enclaves like opoko, woliwo, akunnie, awada and other god forsaken shanties. if y' all are so rich as you want us to believe why are some of your brother's still involved in uzo( truck pushing), kidnapping, armed robbing, baby factory patrons and other social vices
Fresh from ban?

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dolphinife: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
nku5:

I think he studied at OAU, Ife. There is a strong anti-igbo sentiment among yoruba graduates of that school. I've noticed it on this site and in real life. Most of them are bigoted towards igbos.

If I say thunder should fire your damn mouth, people would say am very abusive. How dare you mention my dare school in your bigoted and tribalistic discussions with Dayokanu??
For your information, IGBO lecturers, staffs, workers and students in OAU make up to 20percent of the population. Even the student unions year in, year out use to have atleast 3 to 5 IGBOS. The religious fellowshiops on campus has preponderant IGBO populations and everybody co-habit peacefully.

Never ever in your life you dare mention my Great citadel of learning in your negative discussions. Abeg, to your tents oh ye Isarel
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
dolphinife:

If I say thunder should fire your damn mouth, people would say am very abusive. How dare you mention my dare (dear)school in your bigoted and tribalistic discussions with Dayokanu??
For your information, IGBO lecturers, staffs(staff), workers and students in OAU make up to 20percent of the population. Even the student unions year in, year out use to have atleast 3 to 5 IGBOS. The religious fellowshiops on campus has (have)preponderant IGBO populations (population) and everybody co-habit (co-habits) peacefully.

Never ever in your life you dare mention my Great citadel of learning in your negative discussions. Abeg, to your tents oh ye Isarel (Israel)

Those words in color show how educated you are. These half-bad SW graduates sef

Duh!!!!!!!!!! OAU is a federal university run with federal money not coming from SW, so you expect diversity.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dolphinife: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:

As of today, London (UK) is broke and Saudi is not. Take that to the Bank.

Similarly, all data we have seen show SE is less affected by poverty than SW. We have the money to buy up Lagos: We already own 45% of it. You cannot even pay for land in SE and so you resort to begging for free land.

Bors no vex oooo....u just said a lie now. The investments of Dangote in Lagos alone tripples all the investments of IGBOS in Lagos. If you dnt knw, Dangote has interest in most of the companies you thought the IGBO has. He only put a stooge to manage it for himM case study, Zenith and UBA banks
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
dolphinife:

Bors no vex oooo....u just said a lie now. The investments of Dangote in Lagos alone tripples all the investments of IGBOS in Lagos. If you dnt knw, Dangote has interest in most of the companies you thought the IGBO has. He only put a stooge to manage it for himM case study, Zenith and UBA banks

Glo is also owned by IBB. Dangote is fronting for past military thieves such as Obasanjo, IBB, etc.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by OBAGADAFFI: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

Glo is also owned by IBB. Dangote is fronting for past military thieves such as Obasanjo, IBB, etc.

LOL,the usual line.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
eggheaders: the flatheaded scoundrels on their empty chest beating routine again we own everything. yet alaigbo look like shytehole with poverty striken enclaves like opoko, woliwo, akunnie, awada and other god forsaken shanties. if y' all are so rich as you want us to believe why are some of your brother's still involved in uzo( truck pushing), kidnapping, armed robbing, baby factory patrons and other social vices

dont worry, everybody knows onitsha is a prosperous region. its too developed for a non capital in nigeria. ibadan is a village to onitsha.ado ekiti,etc which are capitals cannot boast of the houses and life in onitsha. so, get lost
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 8:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
ketoprofen:

dont worry, everybody knows onitsha is a prosperous region. its too developed for a non capital in nigeria. ibadan is a village to onitsha.ado ekiti,etc which are capitals cannot boast of the houses and life in onitsha. so, get lost

outside onitsha gra and some part of abs junction the rest of onitsha is crap shyte fegge inclusive. the ibadan you called village gat loads of high brow areas. I won't blame you, you have never been there all your life. highbrows in ib that makes your abs junction and gra onitsha look like slums. agodi gra, oluyole estate, felele, akobo, ologuneru, bodija and numerous other places. get your black a55 off that slum in opoko and get on an ifeshinachi to see ib and stop feeding on generation misinformation pass to you by your progenitors. the same onitsha that you can't step outside past 8 pm is what is good life to you. with the chances of getting robbed at uppy iweka and all manner of gun wielding scumbags dotting every public place and very high cost of living and transportation abeg I prefer igboora to that shytehole. if you mouthing about enugu self I fit reason with you small but onitsha is a shytehole mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
dolphinife:

Finally, I got ya. Bloody liar!! You told this same lie in the other thread and before I could come for you, the thread was hidden. On the other thread, you said Dangote holds 50% stake in Zenith Bank. Are you for real?

If you do not know about something, it's better you keep quiet instead of opening your mouth to embarrass yourself. Why not ask for a copy of Zenith bank's annual report and have a look at the shareholding structure as it is mandatory for ally public quoted companies to publish the names of all shareholders who own 5% of the total outstanding shares of the said company.

In the case of Zenith, Jim Ovia is the only person who owns more than 5% and he holds 2,747,223,748 ordinary shares of Zenith bank PLC amounting to 8.75% of the total share outstanding as at Dec. 31, 2012.

I'm a shareholder so I study the annual report.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
eggheaders:

outside onitsha gra and some part of abs junction the rest of onitsha is crap shyte fegge inclusive. the ibadan you called village gat loads of high brow areas. I won't blame you, you have never been there all your life. highbrows in ib that makes your abs junction and gra onitsha look like slums. agodi gra, oluyole estate, felele, akobo, ologuneru, bodija and numerous other places. get your black a55 off that slum in opoko and get on an ifeshinachi to see ib and stop feeding on generation misinformation pass to you by your progenitors. the same onitsha that you can't step outside past 8 pm is what is good life to you. with the chances of getting robbed at uppy iweka and all manner of gun wielding scumbags dotting every public place and very high cost of living and transportation abeg I prefer igboora to that shytehole. if you mouthing about enugu self I fit reason with you small but onitsha is a shytehole mehn.

Aside Lagos where Igbos own 45% and dominate the lansdscape, the entire SW is decrepit. The rest good places in SW are dominated by Indians and a few lucky Yorubas.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by OBAGADAFFI: 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

Aside Lagos where Igbos own 45% and dominate the lansdscape, the entire SW is decrepit. The rest good places in SW are dominated by Indians and a few lucky Yorubas.

Another usual pile of lies.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Slonge2: This my Igbo babe just dey beg me make I marry am she won be Yoruba by force....lwkmd
Yorubaland has really helped young Igbo ladies to be married with fellow Igbo guys. If they remain in Igboland most of their guys won't be able to raise money to marry them. There would have been an increas in the case of menop.ause.
Dispute me, with facts, if I'm lying.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
OBAGADAFFI:

Another usual pile of lies.

Prove me wrong. Igbos are landlords to Yorubas in Yorubaland. Why is every Yoruba man suddenly a Lagosian, even those from Ogbogbogbommoossshoo and Olumo rock?? grin grin
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Yorubaland has really helped young Igbo ladies to be married with fellow Igbo guys. If they remain in Igboland most of their guys won't be able to raise money to marry them. There would have been an increas in the case of menop.ause.
Dispute me, with facts, if I'm lying.

Yeah! The 30 Million Igbos who live in Igboland are married to ufos. What a hole you have for brain.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by EkoIle1: 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

No, because he wants to dominate you in your own backyard thereby rubbing it in.

Living in another man's land, making a living in another man's land, paying taxes in another man's land to develop another man's land and not yours is not domination, it means you are a migrant worker existing in another man's land and working your ass off to develop another man's land while yours back home stagnate and rot away.

You are not going to hand over another man's developed land to your future generations, what you are going to hand over is the deserted, backward and stagnating land you are not paying developing taxes to develop.

I know you people are clueless and stubborn, but when time reach for every body to answer their papa's name, you go find out the hard way...

As usual, the joke is always on you... smh..
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

shyteheads locked up in holes should come and see houses in south west that will make you whoa even in villages. last time I check Indians don't own any of the beautiful houses in oyo, ogbomoso, shaki, iwo, osogbo et al. my problem with y'all flatheaded androids you lots are fed with misinformation by your bitter progenitors and the big disservice is that y' all dingbats can't travel to these enclave to see the big lies they have been feeding your Igbos. come over to ib I will be nice enough to show you place that will make you see onitsha is a shytehole slum.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by OBAGADAFFI: 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

Prove me wrong. Igbos are landlords to Yorubas in Yorubaland. Why is every Yoruba man suddenly a Lagosian, even those from Ogbogbogbommoossshoo and Olumo rock?? grin grin

Another lie,

The last time I checked Yorubas own more properties in Lagos than any other tribe,
even Hausa own more properties than Igbos.

Most Igbos in Lagos are TENANTS.

Its this senseless chest-beatings that puts your people in problem in SA, KENYA and Ghana.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dolphinife: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
FYI, dat Dangote's name wasn't mentioned as a shareholder doesn't take the fact that he owns 50percent of zenith or UBA. Its like saying Michael Arumemi Ikhide is the owner of Arik when everybody knws dat OBJ has over 60percent stake in Arik and u will never find his name on any list.
Also, whts bad if I say Mike adenuga is fronting for IBB in sterling bank? And have u ever seen IBB's name being mentioned as a shareholder in Sterling?.

Am still saying this, combine the top 100 businesses of IGBOS in Lagos, it doesn't half the investment of Dangote let alone other Hausas doing legitimate biz

Sunny_bobo:

Finally, I got ya. Bloody liar!! You told this same lie in the other thread and before I could come for you, the thread was hidden. On the other thread, you said Dangote holds 50% stake in Zenith Bank. Are you for real?

If you do not know about something, it's better you keep quiet instead of opening your mouth to embarrass yourself. Why not ask for a copy of Zenith bank's annual report and have a look at the shareholding structure as it is mandatory for ally public quoted companies to publish the names of all shareholders who own 5% of the total outstanding shares of the said company.

In the case of Zenith, Jim Ovia is the only person who owns more than 5% and he holds 2,747,223,748 ordinary shares of Zenith bank PLC amounting to 8.75% of the total share outstanding as at Dec. 31, 2012.

I'm a shareholder so I study the annual report.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
dolphinife: FYI, dat Dangote's name wasn't mentioned as a shareholder doesn't take the fact that he owns 50percent of zenith or UBA. Its like saying Michael Arumemi Ikhide is the owner of Arik when everybody knws dat OBJ has over 60percent stake in Arik and u will never find his name on any list.
Also, whts bad if I say Mike adenuga is fronting for IBB in sterling bank? And have u ever seen IBB's name being mentioned as a shareholder in Sterling?.

Am still saying this, combine the top 100 businesses of IGBOS in Lagos, it doesn't half the investment of Dangote let alone other Hausas doing legitimate biz

Same goes for Dangote. Only a blind bat does not know he is fronting for past military looters. Same for Glo owned by IBB.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

Who did this to this child in 2013? Suny Bobo, Igboville things, right? wink wink I dey there too undecided undecided
Nwanne, your head dey there!
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
dolphinife: FYI, dat Dangote's name wasn't mentioned as a shareholder doesn't take the fact that he owns 50percent of zenith or UBA. Its like saying Michael Arumemi Ikhide is the owner of Arik when everybody knws dat OBJ has over 60percent stake in Arik and u will never find his name on any list.

See this batty man. So, who is fronting for Dangote in Zenith? I'm ready for you on this one because I'm heavily invested in Zenith
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
eggheaders:

shyteheads locked up in holes should come and see houses in south west that will make you whoa even in villages. last time I check Indians don't own any of the beautiful houses in oyo, ogbomoso, shaki, iwo, osogbo et al. my problem with y'all flatheaded androids you lots are fed with misinformation by your bitter progenitors and the big disservice is that y' all dingbats can't travel to these enclave to see the big lies they have been feeding your Igbos. come over to ib I will be nice enough to show you place that will make you see onitsha is a shytehole slum.
for someone who supposedly did his NYSC in Anambra to say there are more beautiful houses in south west villages than they are in South East villages is laughable to say the least. Truth is that either you never did you've never been to Anambra state or you are just hating.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: for someone who supposedly did his NYSC in Anambra to say there are more beautiful houses in south west villages than they are in South East villages is laughable to say the least. Truth is that either you never did you've never been to Anambra state or you are just hating.

hey when I say that I mean it. enugu is what you lot should be mouthing about anambra is disgrace to alaigbo. and fyi I travelled the interior of that place well there is nothing u wanna tell me about that shytehole.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
eggheaders:

hey when I say that I mean it. enugu is what you lot should be mouthing about anambra is disgrace to alaigbo. and fyi I travelled the interior of that place well there is nothing u wanna tell me about that shytehole.

Show me any SW community, other than select communities in Lagos, that has better private houses than those in Anambra.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Eko Ile:

Living in another man's land, making a living in another man's land, paying taxes in another man's land to develop another man's land and not yours is not domination, it means you are a migrant worker existing in another man's land and working your ass off to develop another man's land while yours back home stagnate and rot away.

You are not going to hand over another man's developed land to your future generations, what you are going to hand over is the deserted, backward and stagnating land you are not paying developing taxes to develop.

I know you people are clueless and stubborn, but when time reach for every body to answer their papa's name, you go find out the hard way...

As usual, the joke is always on you... smh..
Hahaha! Batty man, My brother came to your town with no shoes, just a plastic bag with two pairs of trousers and 2 worn out T shirts in 1994. Fast forward to 2013, he owns a property in VGC, just acquired land in banana island, own warehouses in different locations, built a mansion in our village, has a 3 storey building in Aguda. What more, each time our containers line the streets of Lagos, you have hordes of Yoruba boys queuing to offload and get paid. Each time the thirty something year old guy steps out of one of his automobile machines, area boys and their commanders prostrate before him.

In Idumota where we have a distribution outlet for our pharmaceutical products, each time a truck lands with our goods, you have Yoruba women alabarus queuing and offloading with alacrity with some of them tying their hungry looking kwashiokored babies to their back. What more, my brother has a handful of Yorubas working for him in his corporate office and they make a living from the company. When mi bros sneezes, they catch cold.

And I'm 99% sure you have used at least one of our products if you live in Nigeria. At least one of our antimalarials or analgesic.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: What more, each time our containers line the streets of Lagos, you have hordes of Yoruba boys queuing to offload and get paid. Each time the thirty something year old guy steps out of one of his automobile machines, area boys and their commanders prostrate before him.

In Idumota where we have a distribution outlet for our pharmaceutical products, each time a truck lands with our goods, you have Yoruba women alabarus queuing and offloading with alacrity with some of them tying their hungry looking kwashiokored babies to their back. What more, my brother has a handful of Yorubas working for him in his corporate office and they make a living from the company. When mi bros sneezes, they catch cold.

Ouch! That was one helluva KO
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

Show me any SW community, other than select communities in Lagos, that has better houses than those in Anambra.

since you gat faulty retina and can't see those communities I listed from ibadan for you. maybe I give you some high brow in ogbomoso. randa, yoaco, in osogbo dada estate, alekuwodo New site. I can go on and on. name anywhere in onitsha outside gra and abs junction inward.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
eggheaders:

since you gat faulty retina and can't see those communities I listed from ibadan for you. maybe I give you some high brow in ogbomoso. randa, yoaco, in osogbo dada estate, alekuwodo New site. I can go on and on. name anywhere in onitsha outside gra and abs junction inward.

Don't list any fake list for me. Post the photos and I will follow up with my own photos. Ogbomoso ko, I danre ni. Don't let me flood your face with Ogbomosho photos now, Oponu buruku.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by EkoIle1: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Hahaha! Batty man, My brother came to your town with no shoes, just a plastic bag with two pairs of trousers and 2 worn out T shirts in 1994. Fast forward to 2013, he owns a property in VGC, just acquired land in banana island, own warehouses in different locations

Like I said, you are nothing but migrant workers working your assss off to pay the taxes needed to develop our land and not yours..

You can own all the houses you want, but your asss must pay taxes on all of them..

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
eggheaders:

Dude, have you been to Awka Etiti? Have you been to IgboUkwu? Have you been to Amichi? Have you been to Nnewichi? Have you been to Agulu? Go round Anambra and see houses you only see in Nollywood.

Meanwhile, do not forget that we own 73% of landed properties in Abuja. Go figure......
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by EASTSIDAZ: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
[s]
Eko Ile:

Like I said, you are nothing but migrant workers working your assss off to pay the taxes needed to develop our land and not yours..

You can own all the houses you want, but your asss must pay taxes on all of them..

Eko o ni baje o...

[/s]

Crap!

The same Igbos are now your landlords on your own soil. What a pity.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 11:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Dude, have you been to Awka Etiti? Have you been to IgboUkwu? Have you been to Amichi? Have you been to Nnewichi? Have you been to Agulu? Go round Anambra and see houses you only see in Nollywood.

Meanwhile, do not forget that we own 73% of landed properties in Abuja. Go figure......

And 45% of Lagos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Residents Of Niger State Protest Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / External Reserves Rise Further To N26.2bn / Ohanaeze: IPOB Must End Sit-At-Home Now, Business In Southeast Crumbling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.