Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? (7647 Views)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:30am On Jun 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It is on record, you may check, that the most urbanized ethnic group in Africa is between Yoruba in West Africa and Swahili in East Africa. That is why you will hardly hear a Yoruba man going to his home town say he is going to his village. But the Igbo will always say they are going to their villages.
Village is a figurative word we use to denote where we have our roots. It's not out if place to see someone from Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Nnewi etc saying they are travelling to their 'village'. In that context, village doesn't mean a rural area.

Now be honest, have you ever visited the South East? Be honest to your God.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Village is a figurative word we use to denote where we have our roots. It's not out if place to see someone from Onitsha, Aba, Enugu, Nnewi etc saying they are travelling to their 'village'. In that context, village doesn't mean a rural area.

Now be honest, have you ever visited the South East? Be honest to your God.
I've visited the South East. The fact can not be hidden that majority of Igbo live in rural area. What do you describe a place without water and roads covered with red earth, as?

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I've visited the South East. The fact can not be hidden that majority of Igbo live in rural area. What do you describe a place without water and roads covered with red earth, as?
Where did you visit in the Sourh East. Let's start from there.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by IGBOSON1: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2013
dolphinife:

Bors no vex oooo....u just said a lie now. The investments of Dangote in Lagos alone tripples all the investments of IGBOS in Lagos. If you dnt knw, Dangote has interest in most of the companies you thought the IGBO has. He only put a stooge to manage it for himM case study, Zenith and UBA banks

FSU: Glo is also owned by IBB. Dangote is fronting for past military thieves such as Obasanjo, IBB, etc.

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin The above posts justs shows the jokes on us in the south.......when we're busy bickering amongst ourselves, the Hausa/Fulani have the country in their pockets (a result of them holding the yam and the knife for close to 35 years of our existence as a country, and not due to any gift of extra business acumen on their part), and this is why the divisions in the south benefits them.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:
It is on record, you may check, that the most urbanized ethnic group in Africa is between Yoruba in West Africa and Swahili in East Africa. That is why you will hardly hear a Yoruba man going to his home town say he is going to his village. But the Igbo will always say they are going to their villages.

You mean the most slum dwelling ethnic group in Africa...lmaooooo

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
zetdee:

You mean the most slum dwelling ethnic group in Africa...lmaooooo
You talk like a f00l. Are you one?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by VAQAXY: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:

grin grin Is this stone age slum what you call 'urbanization'. You must be on cheap weed. Imagine this is biggest slum settlement called IBADAN that you yourobas sold to the world as the largest city in Africa.

This is the same way you people claim to be more educated, but when merit is applied Igbos will always trounce you backward people. Yorubas are really trailing the Hausa fulani in all indices of development.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by FSU: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ola Johnson:

You have only visited the SE? Some of us know every nook and cranny in the SW like we know our last names. Make I post more photos?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
greatgod2012: NIGERIA.........................This country is highly blessed with so many resources but heavily cursed with bad leaders!
May God have mercy n this country Nigeria. Amen.

Actually, its the followers that are the curse, not the leaders..... especially those that knowingly vote in corrupt incompetents to lord over them.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
VAQAXY:

grin grin Is this stone age slum what you call 'urbanization'. You must be on cheap weed. Imagine this is biggest slum settlement called IBADAN that you yourobas sold to the world as the largest city in Africa.

This is the same way you people claim to be more educated, but when merit is applied Igbos will always trounce you backward people. Yorubas are really trailing the Hausa fulani in all indices of development.
Your problem, just as your name implies, is the vaqanxy in your pancake/plateau/flat head.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
FSU:

You have only visited the SE? Some of us know every nook and cranny in the SW like we know our last names. Make I post more photos?
Taaa, woofoo kam hun uzo.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dolphinife: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

See this batty man. So, who is fronting for Dangote in Zenith? I'm ready for you on this one because I'm heavily invested in Zenith

The chairman of Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote’s business empire continues to rise. But what confounds average Nigerians is the disconnect between Dangote’s success and the harsh realities of Nigeria’s business environment. They also wonder how possible is it to have many more Dangotes
Not many Nigerians are surprised about recent rating of the business mogul and president of the Pan-African conglomerate, Dangote Group, Alhaji Aliko Dangote as one of the 25 richest men in the world by the Forbes Magazine.
This is because for upward of 15 years, the Nigerian billionaire has dominated the nation’s business sphere like a colossus.
From salt to sugar, cement, telecommunication, real estate, oil and gas, bluechip businesses and edibles, Dangote is the commanding voice and has made good fortunes from businesses his contemporaries couldn’t dare.
He recently proposed to build $8billion refinery in Nigeria in order to boost the nation’s production capacity as well as stop the importation of petroleum products into the country.
His investment profile outside Nigeria, especially in Africa is on the rise and some of the businesses of Dangote are household names in Tanzania, Gambia, Ghana etc.
Forbes Magazine says with Dangote’s current rating, he becomes the first African entrepreneur to own a $20 billion fortune. It said this is on account of the stock value of his largest holding, Dangote Cement, leaping about three-fourths since March when Forbes released its annual ranking of the world’s richest people.
According to the magazine, Dangote’s 93 percent stake in the cement company is now worth $19.5 billion. Dangote Cement becomes the first Nigerian company to achieve a market capitalisation of over $20 billion.
His controlling stakes in other publicly-listed companies like Dangote Sugar and National Salt Company of Nigeria, and his significant shareholdings in other blue-chip companies like Zenith Bank Plc, UBA Group and Dangote Flour; his extensive real estate portfolio, jets, yachts and current cash position, which includes more than $300 million in recently-awarded Dangote Cement also secured him position among the world’s top aristocrats. grin grin grin
Observers however observe that the rising profile of Dangote in the world is at variance with the crumbling manufacturing sector in his home country.
They said many companies have relocated outside the shores of the country owing to infrastructure deficit, power shortage and unfriendly business environment which have made it difficult for them to survive in Nigeria.
According to reports, over 1,000 companies have relocated from Nigeria in the last decade and more are still leaving despite federal government’s so-called economic blueprint to provide a workable and congenial environment for investors.
Former president of the Nigeria Association of Chambers of Commerce Industry Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA), Chief Herbert Ajayi said his members are still worried that in spite of the huge budgetary allocation and the road map for power sector reform launched, the impact has not been felt by businesses.
He said this scenario has continued to compound the already harsh business operating environment with millions of naira spent by companies, especially in Lagos on diesel and petrol to power their plants and generators, thus, unnecessarily increasing business operating costs.
He said government’s promise to improve transportation infrastructure (roads, railways, waterways and air) in the country has not yielded the desired result.
He said various policies embarked upon by government towards improving the nation’s agriculture, infrastructure and incentives to boost real investment in the sector did not achieve much as the country still grapples with low productivity, low profitability and insufficient food for local consumption and absence of food security, using FAO standard.
He was disturbed that the average lending rate still remains double digit constituting serious impediments to business growth; as it hovers around 17-28 percent.
A recent Business Confidence Index released by the Lagos Chambers of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) also said investors and business leaders are careful about the state of the nation’s economy and the unfriendly business environment.
It said the factors that weakened the index score include poor access to credit, inhibitive tendencies of monitoring and regulatory agencies, sustained insecurity situation across the country, dwindling public power supply and budget approval/implementation crisis.

Is Dangote’s rating an exception?
Manufacturers who spoke with Sunday Trust expressed divergent views on the relationship between the current rating of the business mogul and the nation’s crumbling manufacturing sector.
Chairman Cross River/Akwa Ibom States Branch of the Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) Obong Jackson told our correspondent that Dangote has done well in the manufacturing sector and his global reckoning is not a surprise to him. He said the federal government needs to gird its loins and provide adequate power, infrastructure and affordable funding for investment in order to produce more Dangotes and free the real sector from ills.
General Manager Haffar Industrial Company Limited M. O. Adebayo is of the opinion that there is a big deal in Dangote’s shot to stardom from the nation’s crumbling manufacturing sector.
He said his friendship with governments in power and current membership of the National Economic Team also means that he may have some privileges his contemporaries never have.
He however commended Dangote for at least using his romance with government to add value to the lives of Nigerians through industrialization and job creation.

Secret of Dangote’s success
Dangote started building his fortune over three decades ago after securing a loan from Sanusi Dantata. Dangote started trading in commodities like flour, sugar and cement before his business empire blossomed into global reckoning.
Those who knew Dangote as a young man say he was a very ambitious being who was ready to take any risk to achieve result.
A senior official of the Dangote Group who craved anonymity told our correspondent, “He is a typical down-to-earth businessman who likes to take risk and damn the result. He matches his risk-taking in business with intelligence, foresight, vision, vigour and first class personnel. He’s thorough and a goal-getter. That is why he survives the tortuous road of the nation’s manufacturing sector and other businesses.”
Another staff of the company who refused being named denied that Dangote gets special favours from government. He however said Dangote cannot afford to be enemy of government because its policies greatly influence investment.
According to the employee, Dangote Group creates its enabling business environment stressing, “If there’s no power, companies should generate their power.” The success of the group he said stems from the patriotic zeal of its founder saying with adequate security and stability, more Dangotes will emerge from Nigeria.
The Director-General of Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), Mr Muda Yussuf told our correspondent that Dangote records success because he is strategic on choice of investment. He said the nation’s huge population, infrastructure and housing deficit provide a ready market for Dangote’s businesses in food and construction.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dolphinife: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Aliko Dangote’s 93% stake in the cement company is now worth $19.5 billion. Add this to his controlling stakes in other publicly-listed companies like Dangote Sugar and National Salt Company of Nigeria and his significant shareholdings in other blue-chips like Zenith Bank, UBA Group and Dangote Flour; his extensive real estate portfolio, jets, yachts and current cash position, which includes more than $300 million in recently awarded Dangote Cement dividends, Dangote is now worth more than $20 billion. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

dolphinife: FYI, dat Dangote's name wasn't mentioned as a shareholder doesn't take the fact that he owns 50percent of zenith or UBA. Its like saying Michael Arumemi Ikhide is the owner of Arik when everybody knws dat OBJ has over 60percent stake in Arik and u will never find his name on any list.
Also, whts bad if I say Mike adenuga is fronting for IBB in sterling bank? And have u ever seen IBB's name being mentioned as a shareholder in Sterling?.

Am still saying this, combine the top 100 businesses of IGBOS in Lagos, it doesn't half the investment of Dangote let alone other Hausas doing legitimate biz

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
eggheaders:

outside onitsha gra and some part of abs junction the rest of onitsha is crap shyte fegge inclusive. the ibadan you called village gat loads of high brow areas. I won't blame you, you have never been there all your life. highbrows in ib that makes your abs junction and gra onitsha look like slums. agodi gra, oluyole estate, felele, akobo, ologuneru, bodija and numerous other places. get your black a55 off that slum in opoko and get on an ifeshinachi to see ib and stop feeding on generation misinformation pass to you by your progenitors. the same onitsha that you can't step outside past 8 pm is what is good life to you. with the chances of getting robbed at uppy iweka and all manner of gun wielding scumbags dotting every public place and very high cost of living and transportation abeg I prefer igboora to that shytehole. if you mouthing about enugu self I fit reason with you small but onitsha is a shytehole mehn.

My dear, Onitsha ia a lot finer and looks better of a city than ibadan. btw, dont tell me abt the ibadan i know. its too poor for a capital. ilike the way we are comparing a non capital that was in ashes after the war with Ibadan that has been a capital of how many years. impressive.

the agbero business of Sw is a bubbling one, so dont even start telling me abt insecurity anything in onitsha. onitsha bubbles till 12 midnight, so carry your lies to your relatives that have not stayed in onitsha, dewscribing onitsha and Ibadan to me is like taking coal to Newcastle. at ibadan, where do i start? wait, is it poverty that is keeping those mud houses and those others in various stages of dilapidation? OMG! I WAS SHOCKED THAT PLACE COULD PASS FOR A CAPITAL JOOR. Didnt u see the high brow private buildings in onitsha?

your peeps are really poor. if the houses in the capital are like that, who knows what those in your villages are like. Its definitely not going to be like igboland where the finest houses are in the villages

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
dolphinife: Aliko Dangote’s 93% stake in the cement company is now worth $19.5 billion. Add this to his controlling stakes in other publicly-listed companies like Dangote Sugar and National Salt Company of Nigeria and his significant shareholdings in other blue-chips like Zenith Bank, UBA Group and Dangote Flour; his extensive real estate portfolio, jets, yachts and current cash position, which includes more than $300 million in recently awarded Dangote Cement dividends, Dangote is now worth more than $20 billion. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

the last thing i will do is to speak for somebody that has looted govt money for wealth. if a president arises tomorrow andnbones dangote, his name will disappear shapparly from that Forbe's list. Nonsense
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by VAQAXY: 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

My dear, Onitsha ia a lot finer and looks better of a city than ibadan. btw, dont tell me abt the ibadan i know. its too poor for a capital. ilike the way we are comparing a non capital that was in ashes after the war with Ibadan that has been a capital of how many years. impressive.

the agbero business of Sw is a bubbling one, so dont even start telling me abt insecurity anything in onitsha. onitsha bubbles till 12 midnight, so carry your lies to your relatives that have not stayed in onitsha, dewscribing onitsha and Ibadan to me is like taking coal to Newcastle. at ibadan, where do i start? wait, is it poverty that is keeping those mud houses and those others in various stages of dilapidation? OMG! I WAS SHOCKED THAT PLACE COULD PASS FOR A CAPITAL JOOR. Didnt u see the high brow private buildings in onitsha?

your peeps are really poor. if the houses in the capital are like that, who knows what those in your villages are like. Its definitely not going to be like igboland where the finest houses are in the villages

You guys are heartless..

The Yoruba boy is already bleeding from the nose and anu.s and you are still hitting him with rod. Is he the reason why Ibadan is huge slum and inhabitable? grin grin

I have not been to ibadan because of area boys system of Yorubas..but from the explanations and pictures shown here about ibadam, it must be a the worst settlement of the stone age era. Poor Yorubas.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dolphinife: 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

the last thing i will do is to speak for somebody that has looted govt money for wealth. if a president arises tomorrow andnbones dangote, his name will disappear shapparly from that Forbe's list. Nonsense

Do wht u said correspond with what I posted earlier? I said it from the beginning that most of the investments u tot ur IGBO people owns, actually has d financial muscle of Dangote. Combine every major businesses of IGBos in Lagos, its not up to half of Dangote's investment in Lagos. But u wouldn't hear him brag about anything.
Come to think of it, wasn't ifeanyi Ubah indicted for subsidy fraud?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
dolphinife:

Do wht u said correspond with what I posted earlier? I said it from the beginning that most of the investments u tot ur IGBO people owns, actually has d financial muscle of Dangote. Combine every major businesses of IGBos in Lagos, its not up to half of Dangote's investment in Lagos. But u wouldn't hear him brag about anything.
Come to think of it, wasn't ifeanyi Ubah indicted for subsidy fraud?

that the investment igbos have in lagos has the financial muscle of dangote? Nonsense, lies. how many igbos are involved in combined businesses by the way? we are taalking of igbos here , not yorubas please. much more igbos than not are independent and will survive best in this country when govt gets withdrawn from the Nigerians,it has been happening sef.
And am still on point when i say i dont talk much abt ppl that have looted govt money.

Also,u could mentioned ifeanyi uba? oya, drop ur tribe here let me tell u how uncountable the subsidy thieves in ur region is and how miserable they will be without govt policies.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by OBAGADAFFI: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Una still dey here?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

hey uncle m0r0n, I listed areas for comparison you are here spewing jargon who is this android with brains operating on the same o.s as my grandpa's cupboard t.v. your akwa and abakaliki ain't shyehole abi atleast part of achalla na still akwa couple with inward unizik junction and this places are shyteholes. and mud houses still full awambia and na part of akwa too. agbero no dey onitsha abi?? worst once for that matter the onces that will package your bags even tho you ain't travelling and collect your cheedarz by force. you are joke dumbass. you rock onitsha till 12 a.m oga you be chief Linus. my aunt was robbed on uppy iweka even when she dey inside her car the mugus hijacked the bag not knowing it only contains photocopies of her car document. my guy was travelling from Benin late as soon as they got to asaba driver say him no go again that they gat to sleep till the next day cause of the notorious OSHA boys. OSHA is very peaceful yet you gat hungry looking gun wielding Igbos dotting every public place. guy you messing with the wrong guy with these your lies. mention the areas in ib with mud houses. ain't gat time for blockhead that can't even name one place in ib. as earlier advised get on an ifeshinachi and cure your ignorance son.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
VAQAXY:

You guys are heartless..

The Yoruba boy is already bleeding from the nose and anu.s and you are still hitting him with rod. Is he the reason why Ibadan is huge slum and inhabitable? grin grin

I have not been to ibadan because of area boys system of Yorubas..but from the explanations and pictures shown here about ibadam, it must be a the worst settlement of the stone age era. Poor Yorubas.. cheesy cheesy

He keeps on talking about opoko from thread to thread. at least he has some areas to yab. in Sw., where willl your yabs start and end sef? aside the few rich ppl that Awolowo tnz helped, those dudes are poor. once their main bread winner dies, the family suffers. it happened to Abiola, dey are already saying Rolling Dollars children might drop out of school. smh

he wants to tell me about onitsha
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
dolphinife: Aliko Dangote’s 93% stake in the cement company is now worth $19.5 billion. Add this to his controlling stakes in other publicly-listed companies like Dangote Sugar and National Salt Company of Nigeria and his significant shareholdings in other blue-chips like Zenith Bank, UBA Group and Dangote Flour; his extensive real estate portfolio, jets, yachts and current cash position, which includes more than $300 million in recently awarded Dangote Cement dividends, Dangote is now worth more than $20 billion. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bros stop chatting shyte. You were specific on Dangote holding 50% shares in Zenith. Now your 50^ he turned to 'significant shareholfing'. The only individual who owns not less than 5% of Zenith is Jim Ovia and he holds 8.75%.

If at all, I should be the one lecturing you about Dangote's wealth. I own shares in all of Dangote's quoted companies.

This is the soft copy of Zenith bank Plc Annual report for the year ended Dec. 31, 2012. Scroll down to page 6 to see the shareholding structure of the bank so that you don't embarrass yourself again in the future. http://www.zenithbank.com/Annual%20report/FinancialStatementFull_03042013.pdf
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
eggheaders:

hey uncle m0r0n, I listed areas for comparison you are here spewing jargon who is this android with brains operating on the same o.s as my grandpa's cupboard t.v. your akwa and abakaliki ain't shyehole abi atleast part of achalla na still akwa couple with inward unizik junction and this places are shyteholes. and mud houses still full awambia and na part of akwa too. agbero no dey onitsha abi?? worst once for that matter the onces that will package your bags even tho you ain't travelling and collect your cheedarz by force. you are joke dumbass. you rock onitsha till 12 a.m oga you be chief Linus. my aunt was robbed on uppy iweka even when she dey inside her car the mugus hijacked the bag not knowing it only contains photocopies of her car document. my guy was travelling from Benin late as soon as they got to asaba driver say him no go again that they gat to sleep till the next day cause of the notorious OSHA boys. OSHA is very peaceful yet you gat hungry looking gun wielding Igbos dotting every public place. guy you messing with the wrong guy with these your lies. mention the areas in ib with mud houses. ain't gat time for blockhead that can't even name one place in ib. as earlier advised get on an ifeshinachi and cure your ignorance son.

like i said, u cant tell me about onitsha. u see those fictitious stories u made up , multiply it by 10, thats wat u get in the Sw.

are u for real/ OR ARE U CONFUSED WHEN U ASKED ME THE LOCATION OF THE MUD HOUSES AND RED ZINCS IN IBADAN? HABA, NA SO YOUR PATRIOTISM REACH?

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

He keeps on talking about opoko from thread to thread. at least he has some areas to yab. in Sw., where willl your yabs start and end sef? aside the few rich ppl that Awolowo tnz helped, those dudes are poor. once their main bread winner dies, the family suffers. it happened to Abiola, dey are already saying Rolling Dollars children might drop out of school. smh

MKO Abiola's daughter was on Uk Dragon's den the other day begging for common £50,000.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

like i said, u cant tell me about onitsha. u see those fictitious stories u made up , multiply it by 10, thats wat u get in the Sw.

are u for real/ OR ARE U CONFUSED WHEN U ASKED ME THE LOCATION OF THE MUD HOUSES AND RED ZINCS IN IBADAN? HABA, NA SO YOUR PATRIOTISM REACH?

wetin this fegge dingbats they talk. oya take up this challenge walk uppy iweka to ochanga by 9:00 pm with your wallet and your phone and come back with the truth scenario afterwards. ibadan Brown zinc yes but mud house shows that you have never been to the place. I made up the stories dude you need time in the looney home guy. I swear by anything all this accounts are so truth and more self.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

abiola kids will feed your generation. one of my folks met up with Lola of late somewhere abroad of late the dudes still control large chunks of greens same as other of his peeps. rolling dollar isn't a businessman so why do you expect him to be big couple with brf rescuing him from poverty. so stfu and go educate this Igbo and abi na flatwaste.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by eggheaders(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
ketoprofen:

abiola kids will feed your generation. one of my folks met up with Lola of late somewhere abroad of late the dudes still control large chunks of greens same as other of his peeps. rolling dollar isn't a businessman so why do you expect him to be big couple with brf rescuing him from poverty. so stfu and go educate this Igbo and abi na flatwaste. loads of ghetto dey OSHA now shey make I start ni ochanga, woliwo , awada, akunnie et al.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ChrisOD: 12:08am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

abiola kids will feed your generation. one of my folks met up with Lola of late somewhere abroad of late the dudes still control large chunks of greens same as other of his peeps. rolling dollar isn't a businessman so why do you expect him to be big couple with brf rescuing him from poverty. so stfu and go educate this Igbo and abi na flatwaste. loads of ghetto dey OSHA now shey make I start ni ochanga, woliwo , awada, akunnie et al.

Abiola's family is dead broke. They had to depend on IBB, the same man who killed their father. Others now hussle like other broke Nigerians

Deji, MKO Abiola’s Son Remanded In EFCC Custody Over Failed Business Deal

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/deji-mko-abiola%E2%80%99s-son-remanded-efcc-custody-over-failed-business-deal

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ChrisOD: 12:10am On Jun 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by efedavies: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2013
I hate tribalism,lagos is for all Nigerians and nt for a particular tribes!some dudes in here needs koboko.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by readonenaire(m): 2:36am On Jun 25, 2013
okay, at the end, what's the way-forward, to me, Nigeria is kind of forced geographical entity and has really become a burden, there is no sense of nationalism, even if Nigeria should experience a new dawn in government, these bigotry will be a major retrogression. these frequent attacks on tribal and religious ring still baffles me. not until when an igbo or Yoruba man accepts that alimajiri as an equal and not ridicule his shortcomings and vice versa, rather encourages and help in endeavours, this entity 'Nigeria's is sitting on a time bomb (my humble opinion subject to corrections)
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by ketoprofen(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chris-OD:

Abiola's family is dead broke. They had to depend on IBB, the same man who killed their father. Others now hussle like other broke Nigerians

Deji, MKO Abiola’s Son Remanded In EFCC Custody Over Failed Business Deal

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/deji-mko-abiola%E2%80%99s-son-remanded-efcc-custody-over-failed-business-deal

What does he know? imagine telling me fatai isnt a business man hence.....
so, u must be a business guy before u save? besides, wasnt the guy doing business, wasnt he singing for money? mtchew.

laziness is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Has A Body Double, Look Well. / Nigeria Nears OPEC’s Renegotiated 1.5 Million BPD Quota / 2027: I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.