Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? (7651 Views)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / Buhari Was Right, All Regions Will Not Be Developed Equally By The Fg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

And How did Rivers State become Alaibo?

We dey ask you to identify your hometown for the past 2hours now Shame no gree you

Just showing your that SW is so rotten that migration out of it is now en masse. Rivers State is just one of the places you guys go to now. Bayelsa, Delta, AKS, C/R and SE are other destinations.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:34am On Jun 23, 2013
gratiaeo: To my greatest surprise, even the noisemakers are not indigens of Lagos.
What's the difference between somebody from Anambra and somebody from Ekiti state in Lagos?
Are they not the same immigrants?
For cry out loud what's this madness about Lagos that yoruba people wouldn't let somebody hear word

Lagos and EKiti are both yorubaland

Anambra is Iboland

World of difference
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:35am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

In case you don't know, Anambra state has the highest population density in Nigeria aside the former Federal capital.

And whats this information supposed to say?

lagos has the Highest population density yet your people are flooding there daily
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

The allocation was released after Tinubu left office and you can see what Fashola is doing with the allocation which is why all your brothers run away from your village to come to lagos

What has Fashola been doing apart from Environmental sanitation and traffic control as well as commissioning PPP projects.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

What has Fashola been doing apart from Environmental sanitation and traffic control as well as commissioning PPP projects.

We saw his yansh today by FSU grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2013
thirty:
May i ask what is the meaning of dilapidated? For your info, Southwest is developing. Just because we dont want PDP in the region you now tag us among the bad loosers. We know our enemy -PDP, and we have no business with them forever. Tell me which region denied PDP most? Which region dont govern by PDP? Southwest is improving, i dont know about your region.
The improvements you are talking is on paper and remains invincible or show me how are they better than other region. What do they have that other regions didn't have? Education? Health sector?

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

And it is people represented by the part in bold who think that Africans walk around unclad and live on trees.

Typical of the ignorance you are displaying here.

Why should they bother themselves with Africa in the first place?

How many Nigerians know about Somalia?

Or How many Yorubas know about Iboland

No one cares to know about poverty ridden places

Shebi Afam dey cram American anthem, How many Americans know Nigerian anthem
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Apart from Lagos (which is for obvious reasons), the number of Igbos living in the south west is not that much. There are more Igbos living in Kano state than the combined figures of Igbos living in the other 5 SW states.

Keep lying to yourself even in Ianda, Osogbo, Akure, Ogbomoso. Go see as your brothers dey hustle just to escape the extreme poverty in Alaibo
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Keep lying to yourself even in Ianda, Osogbo, Akure, Ogbomoso. Go see as your brothers dey hustle just to escape the extreme poverty in Alaibo

What are your brothers in SS and SE looking for there?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by xxyz17(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:
"I get brother for Lagos", Or "I go carry you go Lagos" is a common line used to chyke women in the East. grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Lagos and EKiti are both yorubaland

Anambra is Iboland

World of difference
Both in Nigeria shey?
Guy with people like you this country will never move forward.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

While the Igbos in the South West live large, buy expensive properties, pay exorbitant rents, paying up to three years upfront, the Yorubas in the South East beg for free land, live in face me I face you and are always in arrears in rent payment.

Is that not typical of poverty stricken minds.

4 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:

Just showing your that SW is so rotten that migration out of it is now en masse. Rivers State is just one of the places you guys go to now. Bayelsa, Delta, AKS, C/R and SE are other destinations.

How many Yorubas go to SE compared to those in SE who flood here daily.

Go to the motor park in your village and see how many able bodied men racing to the West
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:

What are your brothers in SS and SE looking for there?

They are looking for free land when Igbos are paying 300 million naira for a plot of land in banana island.

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2013
gratiaeo:
Both in Nigeria shey?
Guy with people like you this country will never move forward.

You can say USA and Somalia are also in this world shey.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:46am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

They are looking for free land when Igbos are paying 300 million naira for a plot of land in banana island.

Why cant these Ibos spend the 300m in Abatiti and Aroshuku

2 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

How many Yorubas go to SE compared to those in SE who flood here daily.

Go to the motor park in your village and see how many able bodied men racing to the West

Guess who the return buses bring back to the East (SE/SS): Yorubas.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Ask the Arabs buying up 5 million pound flats in London.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Ask the Arabs buying up 5 million pound flats in London.

Because London is better than their country

Are you admitting that the SW is better than your village?

I already said it SW is like London to most Ibos

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 7:49am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

You can say USA and Somalia are also in this world shey.
Dayokanu how old are you?

4 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2013
gratiaeo:

Same age with the smartest person in your village

5 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Because London is better than their country

Are you admitting that the SW is better than your village?

I already said it SW is like London to most Ibos

As of today, London (UK) is broke and Saudi is not. Take that to the Bank.

Similarly, all data we have seen show SE is less affected by poverty than SW. We have the money to buy up Lagos: We already own 45% of it. You cannot even pay for land in SE and so you resort to begging for free land.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

You should be ashamed of yourself that a poor young school dropout comes to your town with probably two piece of clothing, a pair of slippers and a plastic bag as his whole possession and 15 years after, the same boy buys a plot of land for 300 million naira in your backyard while his equivalent in your town after the same period is still asking for 'owo da' as an area boy aka Omo onile having lost 26 teeth.

8 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by idonchop: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2013
Gboliwe:
na wa for you. I visited the SW, I did not remain there. Migration has always been a part of life. Your brothers who have never left the SW are either lazy or cowards or a combination of both.

Stop there! Lazy? Cowards?
I'm not surprised this is coming from you,in Iboland,you become a big boy by virtue of how many times you have travelled to SW. When did travelling to the southeast become an achievement?
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by omongbatic: 7:54am On Jun 23, 2013
My Yoruba people are so useless and inferior. They sell their land to Igbos and then turn around to cry like kids.

Sunny_bobo:

You should be ashamed of yourself that a poor young school dropout comes to your town with probably two piece of clothing, a pair of slippers and a plastic bag as his whole possession and 15 years after, the same boy buys a plot of land for 300 million naira in your backyard while his equivalent in your town after the same period is still asking for 'owo da' as an area boy aka Omo onile having lost 26 teeth.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by dayokanu(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Why not take his two piece of clothing to umuahia and buy land their for 30 million

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:02am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Why not take his two piece of clothing to umuahia and buy land their for 30 million

No, because he wants to dominate you in your own backyard thereby rubbing it in.

Can't you see how Fashola and his successors keep rendering poor Yoruba people homeless by destroying shanties and reclaiming such land only to sell them out to Igbos as your people being the lazy lot they are can't afford the exorbitant price tags.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2013
When a large population of Igbos started moving to Lagos as traders in the 70s after the civil war, they rented shops on the Island and most of them lived in those shops with their apprentices. About 40 years after, they have left the shanties to more decent areas beginning with surulere in the 80s and now Lekki and banana island while your folks have taken over the shanties left behind by the Igbos in Isale Eko.

People without ambition, hope and aspiration.

6 Likes

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by enm(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2013
I was expecting to see constructive and educative discussion here when i click on the link but what did i see, roforofo fight between two immature children.

To those that know ACN, PDP, CPC, APGA and the rest are all bird of same feather.
please come 2015 you people should shine your eyes very well before casting your vote. Please do not look at the party, tribe or religion but at the personality of the person you want to cast your vote for.

As far as am concerned 2015, my vote goes to GEJ that is if he contest because to me all the people opposing him now are not better than him. To me he is the lesser devil among them.
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by gratiaeo(m): 8:10am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Same age with the smartest person in your village
From all ramification i have notice that your problem with Igbos are jealous that's why you can never prosper.
The same problem Onitsha indigens have today, the land belong to them but they never harvest the fruit from the land instead they continue fighting and quarreling while there guest are making it big.
Why not ask your self why are Igbos all the way from east are making it big instead indigens.

1 Like

Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Gboliwe: 8:17am On Jun 23, 2013
gratiaeo:
You would be amazed!
Re: Are We Now All Agreed That All Regions Of Nigeria Are Rotten? by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2013
gratiaeo:
From all ramification i have notice that your problem with Igbos are jealous that's why you can never prosper.
The same problem Onitsha indigens have today, the land belong to them but they never harvest the fruit from the land instead they continue fighting and quarreling while there guest are making it big.
Why not ask your self why are Igbos all the way from east are making it big instead indigens.

That's the million dollar question that none of them would answer notwithstanding the fact that the reason is glaring; LAZINESS, LACK OF INNOVATION AND ASPIRATION.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2013 Christmas In Uyo Pictures. / Breaking: Boko Haram Renames Captured Adamawa Town, Mubi, “madinatul Islam” / See Gov Wike's New Face Mask That Got People Talking As He Inspect Cassava Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.