Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (104572 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2013
Weldone brabus...im impressed with your work....amazing craftmanship..details are so fine.

is it possible to get your mobile no.?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:08am On Nov 13, 2013
gbosaa: Weldone brabus...im impressed with your work....amazing craftmanship..details are so fine.

is it possible to get your mobile no.?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Keep up the great work
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
We need updates on this project
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2013
Update Pictures

1. Tank Tower installation
2. Electrification
3. And many more...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Electrification

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2013
And more...

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
^^^ Oh my Gosh, this is super nice . . .
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
This Client is really doing good for his neighbors. Imagine installing those electricity poles from his own pocket and the people in the areas will also enjoy this along that route and more (abi na NEPA dey do am). May God continue to enrich his pockets. Oga Brabus, well done and tell the Client we hail him.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2013
mufutau55: This Client is really doing good for his neighbors. Imagine installing those electricity poles from his own pocket and the people in the areas will also enjoy this along that route and more (abi na NEPA dey do am). May God continue to enrich his pockets. Oga Brabus, well done and tell the Client we hail him.

Hajji Mufutau

Only if most rich people in Nija could be like that
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Qc1(m): 11:44am On Nov 19, 2013
brabus: Update Pictures

1. Tank Tower installation
2. Electrification
3. And many more...

My Oga, you are doing a wonderful job. Kudos!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by babatosan: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
Oga brabus
I am having withdrawal from addiction to your posts
No post since Nov 19
are you busy?
updates with pictures pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2013
babatosan: Oga brabus
I am having withdrawal from addiction to your posts
No post since Nov 19
are you busy?
updates with pictures pleaseeeee!!!!!!!!

I guess he don over-spoil us
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Obiowada(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2013
Owada Resources Limited, a Building materials and allied Services Company has made the latest move of relieving the stress in sourcing the Finishing materials, getting Technicians to work, Supervising them to ensure perfect jobs.
Now we have succeeded in building up professional team of Technicians to tackle some of the problems faced by Builders in Finishing Jobs.
We Offer you Complete package of a stress free "Building Finishing Experience"
-Sales and Installations (Tiles,Granites, Toilets, Bathrooms, Jacuzzi, Kitchens)
-Exotic Designs
-Tiling and Cleaning
-general Plumbings
-Culture Stone Decor

Head Office: Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-Ade Building Material market, Coker-Orile, Lagos Nigeria
PHONE; 08068103022, 08176283646
Email: owadaltd@gmail.com

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
@ brabus, any update on this project?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:01am On Dec 01, 2013
Long time since last update... few pix from the Chateau

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2013
Progress Here and There

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by emmadejust(m): 9:37am On Dec 01, 2013
For your proffessional screeding and painting
works in your residential and commercial
building/homes.
We give Fine standard finishing in interior and
exterior screeding and painting to the delight and
satisfactory taste of homes owners.
We derive Pleasures in offering extraodinary
services to our customers/client homes to
showcase the beauty, value, and perfection of
our services.dejustpainter has been adding
brilliance colours, designs,coating and wall
protection works .
Try us for your -: professional screeding
&painting contract.
Decorative painting design.
Material supplier contract
In portharcourt, bayelsa, aba, owerri, enugu and
any location in nigeria for on site inspection and
estimation
Call us 08032721809, 08188227802
Email: techdejust@gmail.com
motto: Our faith, our reality in life

www.nairaland.com/1524461
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by omanzo02: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
brabus: Pouring the Columns and Filling the Hollow Blocks

Why not use a solid block instead?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by neophytemason: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
brabus: Long time since last update... few pix from the Chateau

Readers beware! I'm the owner of this project and I don’t want to subscribe to Brabus deception here. I met Brabus on Nairaland and I think providing feedback is good for this platform.

Just to give you an idea of my frustrations on this project, Brabus collected money for Windows and for over two months he did not supply the windows. The windows in the pictures he post here are replacement that I contracted, delivered and installed after many attempts to get him to supply what I paid for has failed. It is painful to see him post pictures of the house after he diverted my money for his personal use and delayed my project. An honorable man will not use the same job for advertisement!

In addition to the disappointment on the Windows, he also supplied only half of the tiles that I paid for and supplied Chinese instead of Spanish tiles. I have had to spend N600,000 for additional tiles and those tiles in the pictures were the tiles I just bought last week.
I paid for him to connect electric feed to the house and he is yet to do the work after two weeks. The borehole system for which he has been fully paid is yet to function.

He is aware that we need to move into the house on or before Dec 15, but does not care if my plans are disrupted. Right now he has collected more than N1.7m for jobs not done and all I get is a promise to repay me in January, as if I’m a bank. He owes many of the workers on site for many weeks of hard labor.

I'm posting this here so that others can benefit from my experience.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2013
^^^^
What! Not again. I sure hope this is not true.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by vimo3: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2013
Readers I have been holding back from commenting about this fraudster called Brabus. Below is my post about the oSemi Detached Duplex he is building and blogging about. You can also read it here

https://www.nairaland.com/1207845/paper-brick-construction-semi-detached-duplex/8#19947549

I think it is fair for readers to know the kind of character or fraudsters that Brabus is. He comes here posting self glorifying pictures and commentaries while defrauding his clients in the back end.

Brabus has been given N1.5million for the windows and so on for this project. To date we are yet to see or understand what has become of this money. This is not the first time Brabus or whatever the hell he calls himself has defrauded his clients. His client in Ile Oluji is complaining about N1.7million which was given to Brabus and for which he is unable to account. See the clients post in

https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/33

This year alone, I have gotten calls from at least 2 of Brabus clients complaining about giving him money and not seeing the work. If he denies it, I will reveal the names of these clients right here on this blog.

This is to prevent others from being defrauded by Brabus. "BUYER BEWARE"
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Numerouuuno: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2013
Not again,Another opportunity for the thread to go viral,common,not again.
Let's hear Brabus' side of the story,i really hope all this accusations aint true cos it spoils integrity.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by esoorita: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2013
neophyte-mason:

Readers beware! I'm the owner of this project and I don’t want to subscribe to Brabus deception here. I met Brabus on Nairaland and I think providing feedback is good for this platform.

Just to give you an idea of my frustrations on this project, Brabus collected money for Windows and for over two months he did not supply the windows. The windows in the pictures he post here are replacement that I contracted, delivered and installed after many attempts to get him to supply what I paid for has failed. It is painful to see him post pictures of the house after he diverted my money for his personal use and delayed my project. An honorable man will not use the same job for advertisement!

In addition to the disappointment on the Windows, he also supplied only half of the tiles that I paid for and supplied Chinese instead of Spanish tiles. I have had to spend N600,000 for additional tiles and those tiles in the pictures were the tiles I just bought last week.
I paid for him to connect electric feed to the house and he is yet to do the work after two weeks. The borehole system for which he has been fully paid is yet to function.

He is aware that we need to move into the house on or before Dec 15, but does not care if my plans are disrupted. Right now he has collected more than N1.7m for jobs not done and all I get is a promise to repay me in January, as if I’m a bank. He owes many of the workers on site for many weeks of hard labor.

I'm posting this here so that others can benefit from my experience.

If this is true, Brabus is finished as far as getting jobs on Nairaland and indeed any other avenue is concerned. If it's true it means that deception and lack of integrity is the trademark of Brabus. I remember vividly pleading on behalf of Brabus after the incident of Jadaycosair's and Ahonai's (not sure if I got the name right). The problem is that if this is true, it will have a massive effect on the confidence of potential patrons of Builders on Nairaland and my wife will be vindicated because she thinks I'm loosing my marbles by extoling the virtues of builders on Nairaland whom as far as she's concerned are fictitious and invisible. I've just come back from Nigeria two days ago after about five weeks sojourn to purchase a carcass bungalow at Mayfair Gardens in Lekki. I must say that my experience with the so called estate agents in Nigeria is very disappointing and extremely frustrating. I found the bunch of them disingenuous, untrustworthy, unprofessional and classless. For a Nigerian in diaspora, it was a different experience entirely to what I'm used to in the U.K. At some point I almost gave up and come back to London without achieving my objective of securing the property but fortunately I came across a decent lady who owned the property that was sold to me. The chain of the agents had a field day fighting among themselves for a share of the agency fees in a disgraceful manner I've never witnessed in my entire life.
I'm now even more afraid of what is lying ahead of me completing the project because of the attitude of an average building professionals in Nigeria who believes that everyone building a house is a politician or top civil servant with stolen money and as such, they should be charged for services and materials outrageously. I'm just hoping that the allegations against Brabus is not true because if it is, it will make me loose faith in the builders on Nairaland and indeed Nigeria and it will have a massive effect on seeing through my building project. Once bitten twice shy. Mr Brabus, what have you got to say to the accusations of your esteemed client whom those of us that has been following the 'Ile Oluji Chateau' knows that he has spent a fortune on the project and he deserves nothing but a successful and flawless delivery of his project. Anything short of that will be unacceptable and will probably lead to your extinction as a builder on Nairaland as you will be regarded as a fraudster and a man that lacks integrity and honesty.

3 Likes

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 2:47am On Dec 03, 2013
@brabus. If this is true, many of us will be disappointed. That is all I have to write for now.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2013
Dear Sirs and Madam,

I would like to express my deep regrets for falling short of your expectation and apologize for my actions. It was inappropriate, disrespectful and lacked the professionalism that you expect from me.

While I cannot alter what has transpired, I sincerely apologize for the shortcomings on this project.

Please bear with me. I have no intention of defrauding those who put food on my table. Not even at the tail end of the project.

Sincerely,

Brabus.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by egin(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Is that all you have to say? You did not address any of the allegations from your clients. What happened to their money? These are serious allegations that need to be answered fully.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by segcymoor(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2013
@esoorita, on behalf of nairaland builders I have to say this. We are real and visible. The first step is to visit the office of the builder in question to know him better just like my client does ..Now back to issue at hand .I have a strong feeling something wrong somewhere because one can't do a project to stage and fumble
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by segcymoor(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2013
I men to say to this stage
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by esoorita: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
brabus: Dear Sirs and Madam,

I would like to express my deep regrets for falling short of your expectation and apologize for my actions. It was inappropriate, disrespectful and lacked the professionalism that you expect from me.

While I cannot alter what has transpired, I sincerely apologize for the shortcomings on this project.

Please bear with me. I have no intention of defrauding those who put food on my table. Not even at the tail end of the project.

Sincerely,

Brabus.
Brabus, I take your response to the allegations of your client as an admission of guilt to all the charges against you. I'm not sure if any PR can get you out of the hole you've dug yourself into. You strike me as one of those untrustworthy professionals who goes bunkers once a client's money is handed over to them and they can't work out the amount of the money that is their profit from the amount to execute the job because you lack financial discipline. This behaviour is becoming a set pattern of your modus operandi and anyone who wants to deal with you will have to factor disappointment and misappropriation of funds as a major concern in dealing with you. It is beyond my remit on this forum to advise Nairalanders not to deal with you but I should think that your reputations precedes you in this regard. I still want to believe that there are still trustworthy builders on Nairaland because I can still hand out my money to Spyder and sleep well at night because he has consistently displayed impeccable traits of honesty and hard work on this forum my only problem is that he doesn't operate in Lagos area.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by esoorita: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2013
segcy.moor:
@esoorita, on behalf of nairaland builders I have to say this. We are real and visible. The first step is to visit the office of the builder in question to know him better just like my client does ..Now back to issue at hand .I have a strong feeling something wrong somewhere because one can't do a project to stage and fumble

What sort of strong feeling? Are you insinuating that the client is telling porkies or did you not read the response by Brabus?
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Obiowada(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2013
we offer you deals on warranty,
Obi owada: Owada Resources Limited, a Building materials and allied Services Company has made the latest move of relieving the stress in sourcing the Finishing materials, getting Technicians to work, Supervising them to ensure perfect jobs.
Now we have succeeded in building up professional team of Technicians to tackle some of the problems faced by Builders in Finishing Jobs.
We Offer you Complete package of a stress free "Building Finishing Experience"
-Sales and Installations (Tiles,Granites, Toilets, Bathrooms, Jacuzzi, Kitchens)
-Exotic Designs
-Tiling and Cleaning
-general Plumbings
-Culture Stone Decor

Head Office: Suite 8, Amody Plaza A, Odun-Ade Building Material market, Coker-Orile, Lagos Nigeria
PHONE; 08068103022, 08176283646
Email: owadaltd@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (49) (Reply)

This Building Located At Iyana Era, Along Badagry Expressway, Ijanikin, Lagos / Can I Build This Type Of House In Three Months? / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.