Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:21 AM

The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal - Properties (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal (105979 Views)

Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / My Construction Journal 2 / From Paper To Brick: A Journal Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by kopell: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2014
@Qc-1 I bege becareful with that banging thing in Lagos, I hope say you they used 4 rubbers at onces. Waooo, these your project is fast, if I get you right you started on the 8 of Decenber and buy 31 is already these far.
Good job Brabus.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Chekitaut: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2014
Hapi Nu YEAR...
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Qc1(m): 3:09am On Jan 01, 2014
kopell: @Qc-1 I bege becareful with that banging thing in Lagos, I hope say you they used 4 rubbers at onces. Waooo, these your project is fast, if I get you right you started on the 8 of Decenber and buy 31 is already these far.
Good job Brabus.

To be honest. I don't know if to be happy or sad at first. Please remembered we did raft. This cost us a lot of unbudget cash. You should see my face when my account balance started to depleting at high millage (so to speak). Brabus is a professional and can immediately see a prospect progress while I'm just a learner can can see nothing but how fast the millions is going down. After about 8 days or so, all I kept asking him was " what did we do with the money" and quickly followed by "I don't see anything here!"

Lo and behold. ..that theme song quickly disappeared in the next 3 days. Why? Because all the blocks work you see in the pics was just 3 days. I can now see rooms, living room, kitchen etc.

Had Brabus didn't have no patients with me...hmmm...

Well, we thank God. Please all, allow me to use this media to apologize for my impatience to Brabus. Sorry o...my Oga at the top. ..it wasn't me ooo tongue....blame it of the bank teller for showing me the account balance every day I made withdrawals. grin

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Qc1(m): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2014
kopell: @Qc-1 I bege becareful with that banging thing in Lagos, I hope say you they used 4 rubbers at onces. Waooo, these your project is fast, if I get you right you started on the 8 of Decenber and buy 31 is already these far.
Good job Brabus.

If I remember correctly, we started cleaning the bush dec 10th and mapping out dec 14th.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by kopell: 3:59am On Jan 01, 2014
My brother it great to see your project gone these far in that short time, when you see your millions start to depleting like race car on the high way. I believe we have all seen where the money going, not like some of our brother that go to Naija for banging with most of their money.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Qc1(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2014
kopell: My brother it great to see your project gone these far in that short time, when you see your millions start to depleting like race car on the high way. I believe we have all seen where the money going, not like some of our brother that go to Naija for banging with most of their money.

Thanks bro.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by kolamilan(m): 1:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
@brabus ng, I think you are a Good guy so keep the good job up and be clare with your clients and deal with them in the Nigeria way.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2014
Happy New Year!!
We wish you a very prosperous 2014!
May all the blessings of the season be yours today & always!!

With love from all of us @ The NextHome Team
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
brabus: Happy New Year!!
We wish you a very prosperous 2014!
May all the blessings of the season be yours today & always!!

With love from all of us @ The NextHome Team

Wishing you same, Oga Brabus.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2014
We're back!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2014
First floor slab formwork in progress

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by twinskenny(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
great speed wow.. good job
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by gabbytabby: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
Qc-1:

I'm with you on this one considering dude didn't tell me jack about the pipe. Moreover, he was there when I was curious and looking for the source of the problem. I'm just trying to play Mr. Nice guy for the moment because I'm banging his daughter. Plus I'm the newest resident on the block.

Kukuma build the septic tank for them then and collect. grin grin
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2014
Today in pictures

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2014
In my last blog post about Sir Qc-1's Ikorodu country-home project, we were just preparing the formwork for the upper floor slab. Since then, we have completed all the wood work and we are moving on to the crafting of the parapet from tomorrow.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
Just Interior

We have just completed the concept design of a unique home to be built in Lakowe, Lagos. The client gave us a very clear vision of the home they wanted, even providing us with the key design points. We then took this initial concept and refined it, suggesting aesthetic and structural design changes to achieve exactly what the client has in mind. Here's a sneak peek into the interiors.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by gbadexy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
@ brabus
For added prevention against rising damp and efflorescence, you can densify the foundation with Crown primer.
Basically a modified waterglass to harden and densify the concrete against water absorbtion.

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
gbadexy: @ brabus
For added prevention against rising damp and efflorescence, you can densify the foundation with Crown primer.
Basically a modified waterglass to harden and densify the concrete against water absorbtion.

Thank you and point well noted! I'll advice the client accordingly.

Worthy of mention, a lot of fixes are ongoing and I'm happy to inform the house that we've been able to resolve the water issue by 40%. The fixes I'll share soon on this thread.

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by twinskenny(m): 9:42am On Jan 07, 2014
great work.. weldon sir
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2014

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2014

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2014
^^^^^
Oga Brabus.. I was taking this house to be Duplex..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2014
twinskenny: great work.. weldon sir

Thanks.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by brabus(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
mufutau55: ^^^^^

Hajji Mufutau

You're very correct sir. It's a beauty to behold in Ikorodu already. You need to see the number of visitors we receive on a daily basis.

It's different!
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2014
brabus:

You're very correct sir. It's a beauty to behold in Ikorodu already. You need to see the number of visitors we receive on a daily basis.

It's different!

Oh! Good. I am really gonna learn more, very well excited now. Thanks and well done..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Qc1(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2014
mufutau55: ^^^^^

Hajji Mufutau

Hajj, this oga Brabus is one smart dude! He did this to confuse the omo onile. They've been troubling us to pay another N150k for the decking. By making the parapet(spelling) he totally threw the omo onile into confusion. They are now wondering if the decking is just for some kind of massive water tank on top of a bungalow or if they should just go ahead and ask for roofing money!? I wish governor Fashola will do something about this.
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Demainman1: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Qc-1:

Hajj, this oga Brabus is one smart dude! He did this to confuse the omo onile. They've been troubling us to pay another N150k for the decking. By making the parapet(spelling) he totally threw the omo onile into confusion. They are now wondering if the decking is just for some kind of massive water tank on top of a bungalow or if they should just go ahead and ask for roofing money!? I wish governor Fashola will do something about this.

What are the chances that I am an Omo onile in that Your area? Na in be say you don use your mouth reveal you and Oga brabus secret! grin

Oya, It's 150K for decking! and start looking for another 150K for roofing o o!

You no go cheat us oga landlord!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by mufutau55(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
Qc-1:

Yes. Brabus is really a smart dude.. and giving that he lives in that area.. he knows all.. I love his thinking. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Fhemmmy: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Learning continues
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by Qc1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Demain_man:

What are the chances that I am an Omo onile in that Your area? Na in be say you don use your mouth reveal you and Oga brabus secret! grin

Oya, It's 150K for decking! and start looking for another 150K for roofing o o!

You no go cheat us oga landlord!! cheesy

^^^ grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by topsy23: 10:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
For your Mechanical(Plumbing) and Electrical installation that meets the IEE requirement, you can contact us on 08033643191 or 08051750560.

You can also visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing
Re: The Chateau In Ile-oluji: Our Construction Journal by babaeko1: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2014
Qc-1:

I do nto understand, how will this confuse them. Will they not simply see another ploor on top of the decking and a roof at some point in time ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote’s $30Million Home - By Africadle.com / Build a Standard 3Bedroom On A half Plot Of 324sqmetres at an Affordable Cost / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.