Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47221 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by PureOhio(f): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2013
fresh_dude: Makes sense. I just read the transcript in the OP. Thanks.

You're very welcome.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2013
Olekumaster:
she nor carry her heart put for the relationship. All she wanted was more money and more fame. Lot of guyz out there who would have loved her with all their life.
And she would have said "fûck off" with not an ounce of respect or remorse.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chriskwaku: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2013
gboss4sure: Was he under the influence of something when he sang or rap or said this nonsense?

l guess he was extremely angry.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by theripper3: 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ladies should stop sh-ag-gi-ng these celebrities. Most of em just want the cookie out of the cookie jar.No love anywhere. The same girls wey dey hyperventilate here go still buy iyanya ticket 2mao dey whine waist almost nude for stage. Both of em might even reconcile 2mao and continue from where they stopped. Abeg, woman matter no b here jare.

Blasting "Sexy Moma" by iyanya ft wiz kid from the speakers.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by otumfour(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
PureOhio: Did anyone even listen to the song atall....

He sang
" Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine."
"Yvonne Nelson, I have your medicine."
"..... Roll your waist like a jangolova"
"She called me to say she's coming over "
"Can I ride her like a jangolova "
"Bla bla bla .. "
"She asked iyanya can you be my lover"
"I said hell yh"
"You can come to my crib and we can shut it down there"
"But don't forget, all I want is your waist"
"No emotions, no tears, no letter"
"All I want is your waist"

The author/blogger of the initial post that everyone is reacting to, strategically omitted some parts of the lyrics to make it look like he was directing talking to Yvonne Nelson.

He was free-styling. Lyrics were coming to his head. It doesn't mean he's talking about Yvonne Nelson when he said "no tears, no letters". It's a song about girls, he could be talkng about any/every girl.

These people just want to stir up controversy. When we read things In the media about celebrities, we have to be careful that the bloggers and co are not feeding us lies. Like they say, "bad news travel faster";hence more traffic for them.

And by the way, the topic says "iyanya replies". Replies to what ?
The media is making up an imaginary convo between two people that we don't even know if they're best of friends In the real world. Smh.

^^^ THANX FOR SEEING THE LIGHT

THE POSTER IS A PHOOL, THE DEVIL'S COUSIN....HE WAS JUST WISHING FOR A GH-NG E-FIGHT, BUT U AIN'T HAVING IT TODAY NUGGA

otumfour: I wud be the first person to usually condemn the due but seriously, tht was juz a freestyle, how did this poster conclude tht the guy meant Yvonne Nelson?

he used her name in the original track, thus; the reason he mentioned her name and if u listen carefully he juz mentioned her name and the paused, then started rapping abt how he wud do a girl and not specifically Yvonne Nelson..... undecided....

the internet can really spoil people's name easily and yes I mean the dude and Yvonne all together.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by dasparrow: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
@Post

And the lesson to be learnt here is that ladies, keep your legs closed. Only open them for your legally married spouse. All this fornication only leads to heart break as you have seen in the case of Yvonne Nelson and Iyanya.

Yvonne Nelson, don't worry. What goes around comes around. Iyanya will get a taste of his own medicine soon.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2013
PureOhio: Did anyone even listen to the song atall....

He sang
" Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine."
"Yvonne Nelson, I have your medicine."
"..... Roll your waist like a jangolova"
"She called me to say she's coming over "
"Can I ride her like a jangolova "
"Bla bla bla .. "
"She asked iyanya can you be my lover"
"I said hell yh"
"You can come to my crib and we can shut it down there"
"But don't forget, all I want is your waist"
"No emotions, no tears, no letter"
"All I want is your waist"

The author/blogger of the initial post that everyone is reacting to, strategically omitted some parts of the lyrics to make it look like he was directing talking to Yvonne Nelson.

He was free-styling. Lyrics were coming to his head. It doesn't mean he's talking about Yvonne Nelson when he said "no tears, no letters". It's a song about girls, he could be talkng about any/every girl.

These people just want to stir up controversy. When we read things In the media about celebrities, we have to be careful that the bloggers and co are not feeding us lies. Like they say, "bad news travel faster";hence more traffic for them.

And by the way, the topic says "iyanya replies". Replies to what ?
The media is making up an imaginary convo between two people that we don't even know if they're best of friends In the real world. Smh.
Abegi, there's no difference with what the OP posted and this one.

Forget the proper arrangement here and look at the lyrics again, he's practically telling us she asked for it and bla bla bla.

The dude is still an a$$hole.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by otumfour(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2013
labaks: I saw d breakup coming up, I'm not surprised. Na Vyonne I pity cos I don't think she's much of a w.h.0.re like that, but we talking about a singer here. She doesn't expect him to stick to her alone, does she? undecided

WTF is this 1 saying?

they were never an item, Yvonne and the dude never dated, only God knows how many innocent people are put in prison daily.

amazed @ how confident u stating all tht crap as if they came to u for a blessing

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by azpekuliar: 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
Airforce1:

Just shut de phuck up Okay?

Thank you

The truth never fails to hurt.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2013
otumfour:

WTF is this 1 saying?

they were never an item, Yvonne and the dude never dated, only God knows how many innocent people are put in prison daily.

amazed @ how confident u stating all tht crap as if they came to u for a blessing
What do you mean by they never dated?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ibiso1986: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
gbadexy: The girls must have shown him when he was still hustling.
He knows the girl was only being emotional and lovey dovey because he is now rich and famous.
thank u very much

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Iyanya , the local champion!

grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 2goodbobo(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Smh for Iyanya. Kiss and tell is childish man

#disappointed@Iyanya
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Ebyce(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
He do that to the level of his maturity.stil a boyyy
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by frodobee: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!
i know rhose who liked this. The same said same about Tuface, but the keep coming back for more.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chriskwaku: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
PDPwayoo: Why cant this bast.tard be sued?. See watin foolishness dey cause. He will loss Ghana market, very unprofessional.

I trust Ghana, they can arrested him when ever he steps his foot there.
LoL. Arrest would be taking it far.But i guess people who have not heard his songs would get the chance becos when the issues comes up on radio shows,his songs would definately be played.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by IleIfe2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2013
crossed eye MF

[img]http://t.qkme.me/3r33s3.jpg[/img]
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88:

Be honest. Where was Iyanya going before "Kukere" landed, besides nowhere? He had no sound. He was releasing singles left and right and none of them were sticking. If Nelson was with Iyanya before his new fame, I guarantee you he would've treated her differently. He thinks he's at the top of the game and now has the right to be playing girls that come his way.

There's nothing wrong with falling in love with someone, but it comes with naivity, and that's Nelson's only downfall in my opinion. It's a downfall any lover bears. Iyanya is a fool considering that Nelson could have been the one to be with him through thick and thin. If he went around, using girls who want to be used or have no problem being used, then no one would care. Nelson doesn't come off as that type to many people, including myself. She shouldn't have said anything, true, but iyanya's response was uncalled for. She was interviewed. Iyanya took a microphone and started spewing nonsense freely. The guy needs actual pharmacological medicine. If someone told me this was the same shy-looking r&b singer that emerged years back, I would've said na lie. Fame has gotten to his head.
All singers/musicians/artistes must have a lucky break to survive in their trade otherwise their just Cannibus, Azadus, Black Face, etc, I trust you get it now. You said he released singles till he got the right one. He's stuck to that formula and to date has released four(4) back to back hits, and charges upwards of 5million naira per show. He's journey to Nowhereville wasn't detoured to Success Avenue by a fluke, the dude worked his salvation out. I say this so as to correct whatever wrong notion you might have.
Now, as to whether a less successful Iyanya would so blatantly "disrepect" Yvonne, I might say would she have looked his way if he hadn't hit it big? How many high-profile women, or even any woman sef, were linked to Iyanya before Kukere? He might or might not have respected/disrespected her had he been in a lower station but, that's besides the point.
Also, keeping her or not despite her virtues or lack of are not the public's business as women's right warriors have educated men when they criticise celebrity women for their eccentric lifestyles.
As for their negative comments, Yvonne should be sent to my chambers for counselling and Iyanya should be made to tend to Shaba Ranks' intimate needs for a month.

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by PureOhio(f): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
freecocoa: Abegi, there's no difference with what the OP posted and this one.

Forget the proper arrangement here and look at the lyrics again, he's practically telling us she asked for it and bla bla bla.

The dude is still an a$$hole.

There's no difference because you already have a preconceived notion. For your info., arrangement does matter in lyrics; even a comma can make a difference.

If the OP wasn't shady, why didn't he/she post the full lyrics ? Laziness ? or just wanting to be a devil's advocate ?

"He's an a$$hole", fair enough.

otumfour:

WTF is this 1 saying?

Lol@innocent people in prison.

I blame iyanya for mentioning tonto dike, tiwa savage and Yvonne Nelson in his song. There was even a time a rumor was going around about him sleeping with tiwa savage and tonto dike. Lol.

He should have known better; people blow things like this out of proportion.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chriskwaku: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2013
otumfour:

WTF is this 1 saying?

Nana from her interview last 2 weeks,she they had a thing going on.She said so much
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by PureOhio(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
chriskwaku:

Nana from her interview last 2 weeks,she they had a thing going on.She said so much

Was it a video/voice interview or someone paraphrased what they thought she said? Lol
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
labaks: I saw d breakup coming up, I'm not surprised. Na Vyonne I pity cos I don't think she's much of a w.h.0.re like that, but we talking about a singer here. She doesn't expect him to stick to her alone, does she? undecided
As for Iyanya, tank God I don't even like him initially but he is nothing but a m.1.s.e.rable son 0f a b.1.t.ch and a re.d.un.dant b.**tard for singing such crap. Ladies should be respected. Even if ur aim was 2 use and dump her, must u stoop so low as sing such c.r.Ap? He probably lost his mum/sisters @ a tender age, else he'd be more matured.
Vyonne, sorry oo. Next time, have it @ d back of ur mind that relationship is not all about sex. A man who truly loves u, even if you don't have sex wit him, will wait 4 u. Next time, don't b so cheap. I guess u want a serious relationship? Desist from sexual immoralities and God will give u the right man..

Chai d thing dey pain me sha cry
Aunty Appolonia, but Inyanya does not know you undecided
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
PureOhio:

Was it a video/voice interview or someone paraphrased what they thought she said? Lol
I see what you did there. But seriously, I'm semi-done with interview reports, same thing was done to Mikel last week. I guess it's videos for assurance and credibility now, huh?!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chriskwaku: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2013
PureOhio:

Unfortunatly it was neither video nor voice.It was transcribed
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Olamilec(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
That's why I respected Yoruba guys they can never act as such... I wonder where this mumu (Iyanya) come from. For the gal move on cause life goes on.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by AbuMikey(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
Ok
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
BekeeBuAgbara: Aunty Appolonia, but Inyanya does not know you undecided
Don't you get it ni? Iyanya's career is now over because she detests his guts. Same thing with that Abakaliki guineafowl, after @PureOhio set the record straight, she say lailai, say she done hate Iyanya already therefore he must to dey wrong.
Some people logic be like snail own.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88:

Be honest. Where was Iyanya going before "Kukere" landed, besides nowhere? He had no sound. He was releasing singles left and right and none of them were sticking. If Nelson was with Iyanya before his new fame, I guarantee you he would've treated her differently. He thinks he's at the top of the game and now has the right to be playing girls that come his way.

There's nothing wrong with falling in love with someone, but it comes with naivity, and that's Nelson's only downfall in my opinion. It's a downfall any lover bears. Iyanya is a fool considering that Nelson could have been the one to be with him through thick and thin. If he went around, using girls who want to be used or have no problem being used, then no one would care. Nelson doesn't come off as that type to many people, including myself. She shouldn't have said anything, true, but iyanya's response was uncalled for. She was interviewed. Iyanya took a microphone and started spewing nonsense freely. The guy needs actual pharmacological medicine. If someone told me this was the same shy-looking r&b singer that emerged years back, I would've said na lie. Fame has gotten to his head.

God bless U

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
Olamilec: That's why I respected Yoruba guys they can never act as such... I wonder where this mumu (Iyanya) come from. For the gal move on cause life goes on.
Gb'enu sohun. Ai ni ilakaye eniyan. Don't bring no ethnic bullshìt here, we don't play that here. Next time, ko ro ori ko to soro.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by andyanders: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
Let him grow up and stop all the stup-id words about waist
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
fresh_dude: All singers/musicians/artistes must have a lucky break to survive in their trade otherwise their just Cannibus, Azadus, Black Face, etc, I trust you get it now. You said he released singles till he got the right one. He's stuck to that formula and to date has released four(4) back to back hits, and charges upwards of 5million naira per show. He's journey to Nowhereville wasn't detoured to Success Avenue by a fluke, the dude worked his salvation out. I say this so as to correct whatever wrong notion you might have.
Now, as to whether a less successful Iyanya would so blatantly "disrepect" Yvonne, I might say would she have looked his way if he hadn't hit it big? How many high-profile women, or even any woman sef, were linked to Iyanya before Kukere? He might or might not have respected/disrespected her had he been in a lower station but, that's besides the point.
Also, keeping her or not despite her virtues or lack of are not the public's business as women's right warriors have educated men when they criticise celebrity women for their eccentric lifestyles.
As for their negative comments, Yvonne should be sent to my chambers for counselling and Iyanya should be made to tend to Shaba Ranks' intimate needs for a month.

Whatever wrong notion? Tell me what I said that's wrong so that I know wetin you dey correct sef.

Iyanya came out clean and polished, wearing long sweaters and long trousers. Is this not the same Iyanya that's now singing "omo dis your booty na confam"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl0yWBYXMmo

Who is to say whether Yvonne would have dated the old Iyanya or not. Many girls would have. It's not every girl that is into bad boys. In all fairness, when Iyanya started dating him, he didn't have a bad boy reputation. "Ur Waist" wasn't enough to label him as a bad boy, not in my opinion. He must have had girlfriends before "Kukere" landed. Must. There's no way Yvonne Nelson was his first girlfriend.

It isn't besides the point. People do allow power, money, and fame to make them believe they are invincible. I never would've seen the old Iyanya as someone who would dump and use a girl, even after "Ur Waist" was released. He never came off that way. Now we know better. I wonder how Emma Nyra can stand by such a guy and be smiling as he freestyles such lyrics. If he's disrespecting other women, there's a good chance he may disrespect her.

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Samabu07(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!
Don't take it personal. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi's Second Dress At Her Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Cubana Chief Priest , Osita Iheme , Chinedu Ikedieze On Set - Pictures / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.