Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine (47172 Views)

Zahra Buhari Introduced 'iyanya' To Her Father As Her Fiance [korede Bello?] / After Yvonne Nelson, I Would Never In My Life Date A Female Celebrity - Iyanya / Ladies Beg Iyanya To Marry Them (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
ogugua88: A lot of artists sing songs with crazy lyrics, but those lyrics are simply to sell songs. Who would have known that a smalli like Iyanya who was going nowhere until "Kukere" landed would actually sing "Ur Waist" and use Nelson like he sang? Rappers sing disturbing lyrics all the time, but a good number of them wouldn't treat a woman the way they describe with lyrics. And Iyanya is proud of what he did. Wow wow wow.

Iyanya gives OJB 1m: No wonder he's so blessed, his future is bright, handsome dude, blah blah blah.
Iyanya disses Yvonne Nelson: He's a smalli, with no apparent future till a lucky break happened to him, what an immature twåt.
Make we hear word abeg. I'm actually indifferent to Iyanya and/or Yvonne, but truth is she built this bullshít currently happening. If she'd had any sense, this would never have taken place.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by BelovedN(f): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
pweetiedee: iyanya is an immature bastard!!!
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by ACM10: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
Arsenate: Why are the ladies banging their heads against the wall screaming "immature" everywhere? Shebi una want badt guys..there, u have it. Iyanya the original badt guy. I'm sure all the girls on this thread will still fall for another Iyanya out there even after reading this. Sorry, I don't usually pity girls.
IYANYA just turned my HERO

You are right. Girls hardly fall for a good guy. They deserves what they get. I noticed that girls likes sweet lie than inconvenient truth.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 3RNEST(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=Nomski0][/quote]
Empty quote?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by bknight: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
In truth, many ladies deserve treatments like this. But will they learn? undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
ACM10: He must apologise to Yvonne Nelson.
No problem, as long as she apologises first.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by freecocoa(f): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Like wtf? Kai kai kai Yvonne could have done better, like seriously? I used to think this motherfuck*r of inyanya was a reasonable person, I can totally say he disgust's me right now.

Like what kind of a kid does what he did?I'm more than disappointed.

Well its all clear what he wanted now and here I was thinking it was all rhymes, smh.

Yvonne keep your head up, its his loss cos only girls who know not what they want would stick to his kind after seeing him for the fool he is.

Thunder fire you inyanya and someday you'll look back and wish you never said all that, ewu somalia angry.

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by PureOhio(f): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
Did anyone even listen to the song atall....

He sang
" Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine."
"Yvonne Nelson, I have your medicine."
"..... Roll your waist like a jangolova"
"She called me to say she's coming over "
"Can I ride her like a jangolova "
"Bla bla bla .. "
"She asked iyanya can you be my lover"
"I said hell yh"
"You can come to my crib and we can shut it down there"
"But don't forget, all I want is your waist"
"No emotions, no tears, no letter"
"All I want is your waist"

The author/blogger of the initial post that everyone is reacting to, strategically omitted some parts of the lyrics to make it look like he was directing talking to Yvonne Nelson.

He was free-styling. Lyrics were coming to his head. It doesn't mean he's talking about Yvonne Nelson when he said "no tears, no letters". It's a song about girls, he could be talkng about any/every girl.

These people just want to stir up controversy. When we read things In the media about celebrities, we have to be careful that the bloggers and co are not feeding us lies. Like they say, "bad news travel faster";hence more traffic for them.

And by the way, the topic says "iyanya replies". Replies to what ?
The media is making up an imaginary convo between two people that we don't even know if they're best of friends In the real world. Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Ozone4eva: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2013
This guy's an a**hole. Anyway wat else do I xpect from someone who always looks lyk a tout?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by LesbianBoy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
gbadexy: The girls must have shown him when he was still hustling.
He knows the girl was only being emotional and lovey dovey because he is now rich and famous.
Gbam!! This should serve as a lesson to girls who downgrade guys still hustling and only want to 'fall in love' with rich/comfortable guys! Whether u girls agree or not its only guys who lots of girls have shown 'pepper' when they were still hustling in the past that would do what iyanya did! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 3RNEST(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
I love, not like, Love in capital letter (Yvonne Nelson)...like my post if you love her!! kiss

8 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by lawizle(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2013
bknight: In truth, many ladies deserve treatments like this. But will they learn? undecided

Not in ds life...perhaps in d life dat is to come...
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
bethyoge: That's why all the celebrities shud be careful cos some guy ar mentally imbalance. Dy nid to suck dr mama breast again fr der brain to develop. Imagine him. Well I blame nelson who carry her hrt put for d relationship
she nor carry her heart put for the relationship. All she wanted was more money and more fame. Lot of guyz out there who would have loved her with all their life.

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Goddex: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
I'm disappointed in this guy, seriously. Inyanya you fall my hand big time. You no try at all. Silence would have been golden.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by chriskwaku: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2013
IAMBREEZY: crywho's innyanya? is he a nigerian or ghanian?
Lol .he is a west african
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
fresh_dude: Iyanya gives OJB 1m: No wonder he's so blessed, his future is bright, handsome dude, blah blah blah.
Iyanya disses Yvonne Nelson: He's a smalli, with no apparent future till a lucky break happened to him, what an immature twåt.
Make we hear word abeg. I'm actually indifferent to Iyanya and/or Yvonne, but truth is she built this bullshít currently happening. If she'd had any sense, this would never have taken place.

Be honest. Where was Iyanya going before "Kukere" landed, besides nowhere? He had no sound. He was releasing singles left and right and none of them were sticking. If Nelson was with Iyanya before his new fame, I guarantee you he would've treated her differently. He thinks he's at the top of the game and now has the right to be playing girls that come his way.

There's nothing wrong with falling in love with someone, but it comes with naivity, and that's Nelson's only downfall in my opinion. It's a downfall any lover bears. Iyanya is a fool considering that Nelson could have been the one to be with him through thick and thin. If he went around, using girls who want to be used or have no problem being used, then no one would care. Nelson doesn't come off as that type to many people, including myself. She shouldn't have said anything, true, but iyanya's response was uncalled for. She was interviewed. Iyanya took a microphone and started spewing nonsense freely. The guy needs actual pharmacological medicine. If someone told me this was the same shy-looking r&b singer that emerged years back, I would've said na lie. Fame has gotten to his head.

3 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 3RNEST(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
- Iyanyan na wa for you...Shoooo, Shooo!!
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 2legit2qwt: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
LesbianBoy:
Bro, whether you disagree or not means nothing! MAJORITY of people(especially guys) would see iyanya as a 'player', a 'bad guy' while weavon nelson as a 'cheap girl', a w.hore! Btw lmao...... People and their short memory sha! Is it not the same iyanya that was being 'thanked' and 'prayed' for 3days ago by nairalanders, for donating N1million to OJB that is being insulted by the same nairalanders! grin grin grin grin

Majority is subjective, maybe majority of your friends but to say majority of people/guys see him as a playa is straight bull, more like an unintelligent dude.

I don't have a problem with the guy sleeping with yvonne heck, he's a grown azz man, but singing and bragging about it is disgusting and childish
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by slimmygold1(f): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
who is iyanya and what does he do.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
I wonder why people are so shocked at this outburst disguised as a freestyle. Said breakup occured about a year ago. Iyanya's been interviewed countless times since the breakup including show appearances and he's always been diplomatic and gentlemanly about the affair. Well, until Yvonne developed oral diarrhoea and gave no less than five(5) interviews slagging dude. Cmon don't be learners, it's not the classiest of moves from Iyanya but is hardly the despicable, disgusting, crime against humanity the women here are trying to make it out to be.
Bottomline: those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

8 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by emedy(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chillisauce: Is he singing, rapping or what?
...I just wonder what dz dude feels like! Someone help me wake him up from slumber. He has nothing to offer.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by henryvirus(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
Smart assed guy. Yvonne wasnt smart enough. That is what happens to most celebrity hookups at the end. HEARTBREAK.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by sylve11: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2013
Badt guy! cool
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
This is very disrespectful. I have no respect for this guy.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Why cant this bast.tard be sued?. See watin foolishness dey cause. He will loss Ghana market, very unprofessional.

I trust Ghana, they can arrested him when ever he steps his foot there.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by JosephMNJ(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
50calibre: Tim Westwood behaves like a crack head.

After having guys like Jay Z on his show, he hits a new low by scrapping from the bottom of the pit for guys like iyanya.

The name alone is repellant
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by tintingz(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
ACM10:

You are right. Girls hardly fall for a good guy. They deserves what they get. I noticed that girls likes sweet lie than inconvenient truth.
na so tire for all these girls that go after bad guys instead of the good or cool guys. . . .
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
PureOhio: Did anyone even listen to the song atall....

He sang
" Yvonne Nelson, I lost your medicine."
"Yvonne Nelson, I have your medicine."
"..... Roll your waist like a jangolova"
"She called me to say she's coming over "
"Can I ride her like a jangolova "
"Bla bla bla .. "
"She asked iyanya can you be my lover"
"I said hell yh"
"You can come to my crib and we can shut it down there"
"But don't forget, all I want is your waist"
"No emotions, no tears, no letter"
"All I want is your waist"

The author/blogger of the initial post that everyone is reacting to, strategically omitted some parts of the lyrics to make it look like he was directing talking to Yvonne Nelson.

He was free-styling. Lyrics were coming to his head. It doesn't mean he's talking about Yvonne Nelson when he said "no tears, no letters". It's a song about girls, he could be talkng about any/every girl.

These people just want to stir up controversy. When we read things In the media about celebrities, we have to be careful that the bloggers and co are not feeding us lies. Like they say, "bad news travel faster";hence more traffic for them.

And by the way, the topic says "iyanya replies". Replies to what ?
The media is making up an imaginary convo between two people that we don't even know if they're best of friends In the real world. Smh.
Makes sense. I just read the transcript in the OP. Thanks.
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by hollandis(f): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
gbadexy: The girls must have shown him when he was still hustling.
He knows the girl was only being emotional and lovey dovey because he is now rich and famous.
rich and famous...how?
Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by 3RNEST(m): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
slimmy gold: who is iyanya and what does he do.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Q8NNpPByYdo/T8E5uk6UAoI/AAAAAAAAAGc/dHCt35BfbiU/s1600/IYANYA_%2525281%252529.jpg[/img]

This is the bush fowl..... angry

2 Likes

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
I dont understand this singers that keep bragging about how good they are in bed....they normally cant even last 4 minutes....but they keep talking that stuff......Idiiots..

1 Like

Re: Iyanya To Yvonne Nelson - I Lost Your Medicine by PureOhio(f): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
Lol. Nawa. I guess Yvonne Nelson just gained more pity fans. Iyanya should better release another single to pacify those who care to listen coz Nigerians ain't smiling o.
Media ?! undecided I thought people would know better by now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Da Grin's Father Emotional As He Listens To Pon Pon Pon And Speaks About Him / Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / Blackface Compares Linda Ikeji And Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.