Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest (86406 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
grin grin grin
who made you a judge

the question is who made you and your pastors judges over God's people , to decide what they should wear, where they should go to or who they should talk to ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: if u not siding dl what da heck are u doing covering them up for?truth is a bastard n truth says it d way it is doesn't matter who gets hurts.if they actin cult n they are called such,what yr headache?huh?
it is ur lot , just be careful , some careless accusations can be costly , especially when it comes to spiritual matters , if u have any grudge with that church let it be withing u.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by obinnakenedo(m): 12:05am On Jun 30, 2013
Soloter: My dear brother and sister (John n Love), I am also a member of the church(a Coordinator) but i say, if not for the sake of pleasing those who felt offended, there is no point apologising. You owe no man any apology. God is not angry with you for marrying a woman. You didn't marry a man. Hear Paul on a similar case; "... Let no man trouble me, I bear the marks of CHRIST" not men. There was no problem with sister Love's dressing before God and Men. The devil only pushed outsiders to make unnecessary hullabaloo which was supported by a microscopic envious fault finding brethren in the Church. May God forgive them all for making my brethren(John & Love) to feel guilty for no cause.
finally, the RULE bend.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1:
dont get me wrong , i have said earlier that i find their laws too strict for my liking , but that doesnt mean it is a cult.what about cele that has some odd laws ;are they cultist too . the word cult is a very strong word , most of u calling them cultist were once members, have they come to attack u since u left them?or is there anything secret that u did when u were there? were u initiated into anything ?
u still looking at cult that u must b initiated.u living in 21century with 50ad mentality.cultism has advanced.Christ set us free n any church dat keepss pple in bondage is cult n anti Christ.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1:
i am not siding deeper life but calling them a cult is what i am trying to prove to them that is wrong
neither am I
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:10am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: Babyosisi,welldone sweerie.God bless u.I love women who stand for truth.keep 'em coming.
grin grin grin
truth indeed... Smh!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
grin grin grin
who made you a judge
are u educated at all?what's d definition of being a judge?where's d judgement?show it to me.why didn't u talk when d pastor son didn't abide by same church tradition on d wedding day?if other members did it,am sure their wedding will b cancelled.it's like u out of yr senses to think right.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2013
dirtymoney:
it took me great pains to ignore u the last time u calle DLBC a cult. But this time around, i gotta let u know this. U're an ediot. A complete foool. U have the nerve to call a place where holiness and salvation is preached perpectually, a cult! After u'd start quoting d scrìptures. U need to get ur brains examined.
shocked grin grin grin
Na wa ooo
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by tjskii(f): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2013
I don't like hypocrisy in any form,it is a laid down doctrine in their church that,no makeup,no jewelry,no expnsve cars e.t.c,yet we all saw d pastor's son doing all these things on his wedding day,wat is good for d goose is also good for d gander,let d boy kip his apology,it isn't complete if his dad doesn't add his,after bringing doctrines that mak couples look lacklustre on their day of joy,hez now turnin a blind eye to his sonz activities,I just hope this has opened peoplz eyes,follow God not man,man wil always dissapoint,but God won't

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

I can see your holiness in action.

smh.
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by obinnakenedo(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2013
babyosisi:

There are people that will read you even after the thread is dormant and their eyes will be opened
Focus on them and don't be discouraged by those attacking you
Maybe God wants to set some people free by this wedding and the outcome they are making of it
There is a season and time for everything.
omo see recruiment.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:14am On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

the question is who made you and your pastors judges over God's people , to decide what they should wear, where they should go to or who they should talk to ?

Na Ola get dat question
I tell you say I be deeper
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:15am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
neither am I
if u not siding them what da heck u covering their one sided standard for?you same hypocrite like them.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
Na Ola get dat question
I tell you say I be deeper
then u must b a baby sitter for dl.hypocrite!why jump into d thread to cover for their hypocrisy if u wanted ola d Judaizer to come answer da question.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 30, 2013
@texaco1, I agree with you on these. The couple went outta line knowing their doctrines but calling the church a cult is grossly cruel and wrong choice of words.

Have u seen frosbel's messages in the religious section? That guy is certainly one of the false prophets that ought to come during the last days. U don't even need the bible or any religious knowledge to see thru his evil doctrines

And for flourish.., in the ladt days, evil should flourish.

For deeperlife, they'll most likely never recover from the hit! They just got their image dent by a teenager.

My point is, if that's how they all agreed it should be done, then they should do it that way. Its just like a 'key guy' in cele's son wearing a red top on jean and shoes to their church, its just like a muslim sheik's son going to mosque with his chair and shoe- such controversies remain as stigmas forever

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: if u not siding them what da heck u covering their one sided standard for?you same hypocrite like them.
unlike you, I am not hasty to condem because I no get full gist of wetin happen.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by ifihearam: 12:23am On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

discipline for disobeying the traditions of MEN ?

They should leave that church and follow JESUS, deeperlife is a CULT.

filled with witches and wizards

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @texaco1, I agree with you on these. The couple went outta line knowing their doctrines but calling the church a cult is grossly cruel and wrong choice of words.

Have u seen frosbel's messages in the religious section? That guy is certainly one of the false prophets that ought to come during the last days. U don't even need the bible or any religious knowledge to see thru his evil doctrines

For deeperlife, they'll most likely never recover from the hit! They just got their image dent by a teenager.

My point is, if that's how they all agreed it should be done, then they should do it that way. Its just like a 'key guy' in cele's son wearing a red top on jean and shoes to their church, its just like a muslim sheik's son going to mosque with his chair and shoe- such controversies remain as stigmas forever

You are calling me a false prophet for trying to contend for the true faith that was once delivered unto the saints ?

I take this as a a compliment.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: then u must b a baby sitter for dl.hypocrite!why jump into d thread to cover for their hypocrisy if u wanted ola d Judaizer to come answer da question.
@ bolded, who made you a judge... Smh!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:26am On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @texaco1, I agree with you on these. The couple went outta line knowing their doctrines but calling the church a cult is grossly cruel and wrong choice of words.

u lack da word.the called d Pharisees brood of vipers.adulterous generations etc.truth is a bastard,it can hit anyone.truth say it d way it is.d lord was killed because men hate d truth n love evil.okay if u don't like them called cult how about anti Christ,which one is worse?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by biolabee(m): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2013
tjskii: I don't like hypocrisy in any form,it is a laid down doctrine in their church that,no makeup,no jewelry,no expnsve cars e.t.c,yet we all saw d pastor's son doing all these things on his wedding day,wat is good for d goose is also good for d gander,let d boy kip his apology,it isn't complete if his dad doesn't add his,after bringing doctrines that mak couples look lacklustre on their day of joy,hez now turnin a blind eye to his sonz activities,I just hope this has opened peoplz eyes,follow God not man,man wil always dissapoint,but God won't

20 likes

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:31am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
unlike you, I am not hasty to condem because I no get full gist of wetin happen.
hypocrite n liar u are.u brood of vipers.aren't u familiar with d story?what stupid full gist u waiting for thou hypocrite?son of kumuyi n his wife wore on d wedding what kumuyi barred others from wearing on their wedding day n yr dump trash head saying u don't jv full gist.yr head is really insaned.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2013

[size=38pt]Succinct![/size]
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:34am On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

You are calling me a false prophet for trying to contend for the true faith that was once delivered unto the saints ?

smiley

true faith
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:34am On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

pay dem no attention.men love darkness instead of light n truth.they killed da Lord cos he spoke d truth n exposed them all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:36am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
true faith
grin grin grin
do u hv anything meaningful to say or u here to display yr empty head?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by fullblast(m): 12:37am On Jun 30, 2013
akinzy_akin: Dahz all
IBADAN has really stepped up Ooooh! SHOPRITE just opened recently. On the shoprite's first day,they made sales worth of N35,000.00 and 102,000 residents visited.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by donpope1(m): 12:38am On Jun 30, 2013
Sophiegurl: Wetin den do now?
na wetin you wan know again, abi till we tell you they were caught pants down before you go shut up and mind your biz ni?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:39am On Jun 30, 2013
tjskii: I don't like hypocrisy in any form,it is a laid down doctrine in their church that,no makeup,no jewelry,no expnsve cars e.t.c,yet we all saw d pastor's son doing all these things on his wedding day,wat is good for d goose is also good for d gander,let d boy kip his apology,it isn't complete if his dad doesn't add his,after bringing doctrines that mak couples look lacklustre on their day of joy,hez now turnin a blind eye to his sonz activities,I just hope this has opened peoplz eyes,follow God not man,man wil always dissapoint,but God won't
blessed u are among women.dats what we saying to this dump n empty head pygru n d babysitters here.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: hypocrite n liar u are.u brood of vipers.aren't u familiar with d story?what stupid full gist u waiting for thou hypocrite?son of kumuyi n his wife wore on d wedding what kumuyi barred others from wearing on their wedding day n yr dump trash head saying u don't jv full gist.yr head is really insaned.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by MrMcJay(m): 12:41am On Jun 30, 2013
fullblast: IBADAN has really stepped up Ooooh! SHOPRITE just opened recently. On the shoprite's first day,they made sales worth of N35,000.00 and 102,000 residents visited.

And that N35,000.00 is more than the amount that you have ever made in your entire life, you compound fool.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:44am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
u should still b breastfeeding then with ya low iq.y dont u shut dat ya mouth when u dont hv full detail rather Dan cover them hypocrites up.doesn't dat put u in same hypocrisy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.