Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest (86408 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: blessed u are among women.dats what we saying to this dump n empty head pygru n d babysitters here.
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:50am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: u should still b breastfeeding then with ya low iq.y dont u shut dat ya mouth when u dont hv full detail rather Dan cover them hypocrites up.doesn't dat put u in same hypocrisy?
who made you a judge
You follow dem plan the wedding Abi you follow dem attend tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
grin grin grin tongue
I know pple like u too well n know u how to take care of yr empty dummy head.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:53am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
who made you a judge
You follow dem plan the weeding Abi you follow dem attend tongue
did u miss yr medication still?go n read other thread n see their wedding pix,u millennium fool.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Drbolie(m): 12:54am On Jun 30, 2013
Wonder shall neva end.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: I know pple like u too well n know u how to take care of yr empty dummy head.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2013
^^^

https://www.nairaland.com/1333595/mrs-kumuyi-wedding-outfit-vs

That's d tread for their wedding outfit n their cult leader that don't allow other members dress such on their own wedding day attended d wedding.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by BusHouse(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2013
ebamma 3: And yet garri is still expensive
What did you just said? My hand no dey o!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: did u miss yr medication still?go n read other thread n see their wedding pix,u millennium fool.

who made you a judge
You follow dem plan the weeding Abi you follow dem attend
Oya tell me, Why are you so Fixated on DL tongue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 1:03am On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @texaco1, I agree with you on these. The couple went outta line knowing their doctrines but calling the church a cult is grossly cruel and wrong choice of words.

Have u seen frosbel's messages in the religious section? That guy is certainly one of the false prophets that ought to come during the last days. U don't even need the bible or any religious knowledge to see thru his evil doctrines

And for flourish.., in the ladt days, evil should flourish.

For deeperlife, they'll most likely never recover from the hit! They just got their image dent by a teenager.

My point is, if that's how they all agreed it should be done, then they should do it that way. Its just like a 'key guy' in cele's son wearing a red top on jean and shoes to their church, its just like a muslim sheik's son going to mosque with his chair and shoe- such controversies remain as stigmas forever
thaank u my brother.i will keep quiet and watch them.i have said my own and i have made my point.it is good to see that some people can see the sense in my arguements
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by jlounge: 1:08am On Jun 30, 2013
If the apology was to the church and the Pastor, I guess you shouldn't have brought it here. It was directed to those it was meant for. A person outside a home may not fully comprehend why children apologize to their family for what they could have done better. Its for the family's consumption.

seunlayi: John and Love Kumuyi whose wedding has been generating a lot of controversies has just tendered their apology to
the church.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 1:08am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:

who made you a judge
You follow dem plan the weeding Abi you follow dem attend
Oya tell me, Why are you so Fixated on DL tongue
I hv no business with their cult system for all I care.am against hypocrisy, one sided standard n hypocrites n snakes like u who will not say d truth even when it is clear.if I see snake n u, I will first kill u b4 I kill da snake because pple like u are devilish.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 1:10am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: ^^^

https://www.nairaland.com/1333595/mrs-kumuyi-wedding-outfit-vs

That's d tread for their wedding outfit n their cult leader that don't allow other members dress such on their own wedding day attended d wedding.
you follow dem plan the wedding
Apart from wetin those gossip sites talk, do you have any other details about the wedding
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2013
jlounge: If the apology was to the church and the Pastor, I guess you shouldn't have brought it here. It was directed to those it was meant for. A person outside a home may not fully comprehend why children apologize to their family for what they could have done better. Its for the family's consumption.

seconded
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 1:14am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: I hv no business with their cult system for all I care.am against hypocrisy, one sided standard n hypocrites n snakes like u who will not say d truth even when it is clear.if I see snake n u, I will first kill u b4 I kill da snake because pple like u are devilish.
tongue tongue tongue
[size=38pt]Exits thread!!![/size]
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
you follow dem plan the wedding
Apart from wetin those gossip sites talk, do you have any other details about the wedding
u really insaned.isn't dat d wedding pix n thread for u?idiot.do I need to plan wedding for them to do against what everyone is doing in d cult system?I think yr brain is infested.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 1:16am On Jun 30, 2013
Pygru:
tongue tongue tongue
[size=38pt]Exits thread!!![/size]
mushroom fella.y wont u exit thread?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Chinwem(f): 1:19am On Jun 30, 2013
tjskii: I don't like hypocrisy in any form,it is a laid down doctrine in their church that,no makeup,no jewelry,no expnsve cars e.t.c,yet we all saw d pastor's son doing all these things on his wedding day,wat is good for d goose is also good for d gander,let d boy kip his apology,it isn't complete if his dad doesn't add his,after bringing doctrines that mak couples look lacklustre on their day of joy,hez now turnin a blind eye to his sonz activities,I just hope this has opened peoplz eyes,follow God not man,man wil always dissapoint,but God won't

Well said
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 1:21am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: mushroom fella.y wont u exit thread?
Oya gimmie your nomba.... (in Yuzedo's voice) grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 1:29am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: u really insaned.isn't dat d wedding pix n thread for u?idiot.do I need to plan wedding for them to do against what everyone is doing in d cult system?I think yr brain is infested.
grin grin grin
Are [size=38pt]YOU[/size] privy to the reason why the couple did that
What about the position of the groom's father(you know maybe he consent ) grin grin grin tongue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by seunlayi(m): 1:41am On Jun 30, 2013
I opened this thread without stating the source or any details hoping to come back after the message to update it but to my surprise, the story was on the frontpage with more than 2,000 views With the moderator not minding if it was a rumour or not. I never knew Nairaland has gone to this extent of pushing yet to be confirm news to the frontpage or maybe the Mod has also got a hint about it. well, that was how it actually went today with miracles following

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 1:41am On Jun 30, 2013
read ist timothy2 vs 9
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 1:44am On Jun 30, 2013
@flourishG which church did u attend
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by polosky: 1:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Where pastor wen join them keep him eye that day wen him agree to join two of them.The guy f*** up abeg. Why will u apologise for sin u didn't commit.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 1:55am On Jun 30, 2013
seunlayi: I opened this thread without stating the source or any details hoping to come back after the message to update it but to my surprise, the story was on the frontpage with more than 2,000 views With the moderator not minding if it was a rumour or not. I never knew Nairaland has gone to this extent of pushing yet to be confirm news to the frontpage or maybe the Mod has also got a hint about it. well, that was how it actually went today with miracles following
we aren't concerned abt ya story true or false if they apologize.we talking abt d son of kumuyi actin against d laid down standard for everyone.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Tunby(m): 1:56am On Jun 30, 2013
He probably did, just to make peace.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 1:56am On Jun 30, 2013
Sheggun1: read det 22 vs 9
what has dis got to do wif da topic?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 1:58am On Jun 30, 2013
Sheggun1: @flourishG which church did u attend
I a member of da body,da body of Christ.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: what has dis got to do wif da topic?
answer d question i ask u
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 2:01am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: I a member of da body,da body of Christ.
is dat d name of a church or d meaning
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 2:03am On Jun 30, 2013
Sheggun1: answer d question i ask u
did u quote d wrong verse?what does it hv to do with da topic?again,am a member of Christ body.aren't we d church ourselves?does a church attend church?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 2:12am On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: did u quote d wrong verse?what does it hv to do with da topic?again,am a member of Christ body.aren't we d church ourselves?does a church attend church?
.........sorry i mean ist timothy 2vs9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Dwarf RCCG Pastor & Barrister Weds In Abuja Today (Photos) / Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.