Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (40350 Views)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Asakel(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
princesa:
i hope we can still pick ur pieces grin

thanks brosmiley
Lol!
Much obliged,
Buh I've been watching 4rm the sidelines...with my piece.
:-)
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by ayd91(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
For all interested in my critique on the poems in round 2, please click the link below.
www.nairaland.com/1420387/critique-poems-featured-nairalands-poets#17808694

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2013
Hey ya'll Cuddles and moi have decided to do a redcarpet interview for the round2 top 10 winners.

All the top ten winners would you please Pm and I will send you the questions, you will have to reply them accordingly, with your winning poems, the first round poem and the second round poem with its design, and two photographs of yourself. A passport size photo and a full body photo.

*nb: this aint a must, so its fine if you don't want to do it

Thank you in advance
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Interesting cheesy

but erm...the picture part is
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa: Interesting cheesy

cheesycheesycheesy

It should be bikini shots for the ladies....the guys must wear winter suits though
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa: Interesting cheesy

come on, it will be fun
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
cheesycheesycheesy

It should be bikini shots for the ladies....the guys must wear winter suits though

cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
cheesycheesycheesy

you want us to blind the eyes of nairalanders grin grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa:
you want us to blind the eyes of nairalanders grin grin
I don't mind
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I don't mind
speak for yourself, if you nolonger want ur eyes, some of us do cool

besides i dnt look so hot in bikinis embarassed
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa:
speak for yourself, if you nolonger want ur eyes, some of us do cool

besides i dnt look so hot in bikinis embarassed
Let me be the judge of that
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
Let me be the judge of that
go to court and judge Jocheesy
when did you become a judge of woman physiology? grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa:
go to court and judge Jocheesy
when did you become a judge of woman physiology? grin
I am not. I am a judge of female anatomy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am not. I am a judge of female anatomy cheesy
grin you want to dissect, analyze, judge and interpret females on bikinis? abeg do you need an assistant? cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 3:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa:
grin you want to dissect, analyze, judge and interpret females on bikinis? abeg do you need an assistant? cheesy
I won't mind an assistant as long as it is you. I need a specimen cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
I won't mind an assistant as long as it is you. I need a specimen cheesy

specimen A right on its way cheesy

#off to go get me some golden sexy bikinischeesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa:

specimen A right on its way cheesy

#off to go get me some golden sexy bikinischeesy
With that your panla body?tonguetongue

abeg make woman wey get curves come jare
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
With that your panla body?tonguetongue

abeg make woman wey get curves come jare
myndd has finally broken what's left of my heart embarassed me panla body? embarassed

you bloody wish, am unbreakable cool
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa:
myndd has finally broken what's left of my heart embarassed me panla body? embarassed

you bloody wish, am unbreakable cool
I don't do panla bodies jare. I always love a handful sorry, you can't be my assistant.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
-poetry
-lip-locking lips
-specimen A

it always has and will be ur loss wink
whenever u wanna hit it to the end, am game cool
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa: -poetry
-lip-locking lips
-specimen A

it always has and will be ur loss wink
whenever u wanna hit it to the end, am game cool
With that your back that looks like the back of iphone 4? No way....

I don't like spaghettis I prefer my girls being curvy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
*clears throat*..

Hmmmhmhmmmhhmmm...

*coughs*
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
Mynd_44:
With that your back that looks like the back of iphone 4? No way....

I don't like spaghettis I prefer my girls being curvy
ok oh, i yaff heard. Shebi emi lo nkpe panla abi? Oya kukuma go and meet your curvaceous girls and leave this spaghetti alone tongue

Shugamania:
*clears throat*..

Hmmmhmhmmmhhmmm...

*coughs*
easy sister, can i get you water? grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by onegig(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
princesa:
ok oh, i yaff heard. Shebi emi lo nkpe panla abi? Oya kukuma go and meet your curvaceous girls and leave this spaghetti alone tongue

so you understand the language also ?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
onegig:
so you understand the language also?
yes ke! abi o mo kpe omo eko le mi ni? grin

I wasn't born there, but was raised therewink
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by onegig(m): 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
princesa:

Good to know...
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
princesa:

cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
princesa:

Not water.. *Coughs*

Ice cream, vanilla flavour sad
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by ayd91(m): 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hmmm, I am curious.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
ayd91:
Hmmm, I am curious.
curiosity they say, kills the cat wink

Shugamania:
Not water.. *Coughs*
Ice cream, vanilla flavour sad

do you want the one from supreme or Dr. Cow grin

ibkaye:
cheesy
grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by ayd91(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2013
princesa:
curiosity they say, kills the cat wink

do you want the one from supreme or Dr. Cow grin

grin

cheesy, curiosity was the dog (named curiosity) and the cat was just the natural enemy next door. I guess its pretty obvious what happened.

I am human wink. And still curious,
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2013
ayd91:

cheesy, curiosity was the dog (named curiosity) and the cat was just the natural enemy next door. I guess its pretty obvious what happened.

I am human wink. And still curious,
poor cat why did he have to go pay curiosity a visit embarassed

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / Faridah Abike-Iyimide Secures MacMillan Million-Dollar Book Deal In USA / My Short Drama Script- Paranoia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.