Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

5 Things Women Hate To Hear - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (52630 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by zhaineey(f): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
I tink I react to 1,3, n 5
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by airmark(m): 11:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
Women don't want to hear, '' I don't have money''.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by druid06(m): 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2013
zhaineey: I tink I react to 1,3, n 5

And what's in 1,3,5?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Xano(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2013
Decryptor: Guys...make money and be financially strong! Then anything you say to a woman would be sweet music to her ears...even if you introduce her as "your biatch".

Once you introduce her to another, you've hit her reset button

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by lemmings(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2013
gotta agree with the rest of the guys; most girls-not all(not all being a tiny percentage), hate to here 'i am broke' or any word or phrase similar to that.

Guys hate 'i'm on' and i wonder why it always comes when the smo0-ching and romance has gone far.. Really far. E go kee u to talk am before anytin wan start? And dem go come smile after them talk am.. Like in their minds they are laughing hysterically saying 'su-ck3rrrr'...

Lol.. Sha, We guys have our own fair share of ish too.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by lemmings(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Xano:

Once you introduce her to another, you've hit her reset button

LwKmD
cheesycheesy
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by hardychris(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2013
shocked :oIf U̶̲̥̅̊ hv enof money U̶̲̥̅̊ r free to say and do anything.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by ifihearam: 12:20am On Jul 03, 2013
lemmings: gotta agree with the rest of the guys; most girls-not all(not all being a tiny percentage), hate to here 'i am broke' or any word or phrase similar to that.

Guys hate 'i'm on' and i wonder why it always comes when the smo0-ching and romance has gone far.. Really far. E go kee u to talk am before anytin wan start? And dem go come smile after them talk am.. Like in their minds they are laughing hysterically saying 'su-ck3rrrr'...

Lol.. Sha, We guys have our own fair share of ish too.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by ifihearam: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2013
Gialmine:

Tell you what?

tell me is not true

GIMME ONE REASON I SHOULDN'T TONGUELASH YOU, DUMBA$$!

tonguelash him if you can and be ready
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by hardychris(m): 12:23am On Jul 03, 2013
Imagine U̶̲̥̅̊ tell ha baby U̶̲̥̅̊ r to ugly and skinny let me hv ur act number. Bros she no go vex.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by tintingz(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2013
Am not using blackberry... cheesy

To the feminist

- Am the head of the house

- I would like to marry more than one wife...

Feminist go vex like crazy cheesy
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by niaja4life: 2:05am On Jul 03, 2013
I think women ar unpredictable. What u think they hate to hear bcmes wht they lik n wht u think they lik ncmes wht they hate a desperate woman cn accept any think to get wht she wants
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 2:16am On Jul 03, 2013
tintingz: Am not using blackberry... cheesy

To the feminist

- Am the head of the house

- I would like to marry more than one wife...

Feminist go vex like crazy cheesy

Feminist or not, a lot of women will react negatively to that.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by kaydwutang(m): 2:44am On Jul 03, 2013
Odi egwu really...
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 03, 2013
Gialmine:

Tell you what?

GIMME ONE REASON I SHOULDN'T TONGUELASH YOU, DUMBA$$!
The reason is that am a man. I will rather be a dog than be a woman. Wasted creatures undecided

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 03, 2013
Idi Amin: The reason is that am a man. I will rather be a dog than be a woman. Wasted creatures undecided

Wetin born you?

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by naijathings(m): 3:40am On Jul 03, 2013
100 THINGS WOMEN LOVE TO HEAR.

[size=18pt]$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/size]

HOW MANY IS THAT?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 4:14am On Jul 03, 2013
ogugua88:

Wetin born you?
Woman who maintains her God's assigned duty to man and not dogs of today especially the pros*titutes that call themselves undergraduates.

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Idi Amin: Useless and deceitful creatures called woe to man undecided
Haba.. Are u sensible at all?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by bobolekepee(m): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Honestly, I'm a victim of number 5• now, I was comparing my present girlfriend with my ex last night and now my girl is mad at me, I have been begging her since then but she was telling me that how can I be comparing her with my ex... I'm still on my knee begging her that never will I repeat such attitude again but she had not forgiven me. I felt bad thinking that had I know, I shouldn't have said that... Honestly because of this, I had a sleepless night. sad
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by tintingz(m): 5:14am On Jul 03, 2013
ogugua88:

Feminist or not, a lot of women will react negatively to that.
And alot of muslim, jewish, traditional women wont react negatively to that smiley
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Fhiminana: 5:14am On Jul 03, 2013
Don't forget their birth days oh and don't tell them, they nag too much ke.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Chibuhealth(f): 5:28am On Jul 03, 2013
And many others...

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 03, 2013
Cherish20: The list is just unending...this doesn't even make 1/10th of it...

serious? Then we (guys) are in for a long ride
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Raddie(m): 6:12am On Jul 03, 2013
Pedro JP: Detects of our world do not allow for absolutes. So no principle assures perfect relationship. Women are not programmed and can't work as if programmed.
A comment after my heart!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by kawkab: 6:23am On Jul 03, 2013
Too many theories, what of the ones women like
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by sobaemma(m): 6:25am On Jul 03, 2013
women hate to hear 'i pity her future husband cus u are ill mannered
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Digipack8: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2013
Gracedpen: Communication is very important in every relationship...particularly, there are words, phrases and sentences that either partner does not like to hear. Generally, here are five things women hate to hear:

1. You are really getting fat: A woman knows when she is adding weight. I mean, she checks the mirror everyday, so she knows when her cheeks are getting too puffy or when her waistline is disappearing. Simply put, you don't have to rub it in again...only encourage her to lose the weight. Don't forget to tell her that she is always beautiful too...!

2. "Is it that time of the month?": Okay, so the fact that scientists have proven that women get edgy when they are on their periods does not mean that you should attribute every of her actions to "that time of the month. Everytime you do that, you only make her seem irrational.

3. Cheesy pick-up lines: You know what I mean...doesn't make any woman feel special in any way...

4. Hey [gorgeous, baby, mama, boo, etc...]: Most women do not respond well to strangers who start off by calling them baby, gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, babe, dear, or any other condescending and objectifying term.

5. "My ex used to love it when I...": Well, you should get over your ex before going into another relationship. Comparing a woman to your ex is one thing you definitely can do to spoil her day!

Never forget, words hurt...and are memorable too. So try as much as possible to treat your woman in a special way with your words...

SOURCE
nice

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo)