Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

5 Things Women Hate To Hear - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (52631 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by wemmieslim(f): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
Odunharry: im busy let talk later...when u do it mre dan 3tyms
That shit,i hate it as hell.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Revolva(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Gialmine:

Because u do cheap ladies, doesn't make all ladies cheap! Aint surprised you think so lowly of every gurl. Probably, all the women(except ur mum) in your life sleep wif men for money, Dumba$$!
Ode, 5k na money? Mtcheeeeeeew

5k no be money na leave wey dey fall from trees.....na a for you oo..dem dey pick 5k for ground...and wat do u mean cheap ladies...i beg all na format..all ladies na d same....am not saying all gyal r low...but sorry sista na d way gyals behaves that why boys dey do them..them like dat..
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Gialmine(f): 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Decryptor: D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get sleepless night because of woman. U̶̲̥̅̊'ve pleaded with her so let her let it go else she should park well for under bridge. Are u̶̲̥̅̊ a learner?
That's called L√ع! Not some dumb games Ʊ play! I understand Ђoώ​ it feels when u've never ßeen loved!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by canalily(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
devour129: lol .i guess the new trend is guys going after married women with anger.whats that all about ? Before guys will never be caught toasting a married woman but now if you are wearing a ring it's like you are open for business .
LOL!! What d you expect? Dnt you know dat d ring is the centre for every busines activity? Marry my kindness jarii! Once u r maried u ar booked, nd once you r booked u remain booked nd d ring is hunting.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Youngtekkey(m): 4:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
grin cool grin
Gialmine:

Because u do cheap ladies, doesn't make all ladies cheap! Aint surprised you think so lowly of every gurl. Probably, all the women(except ur mum) in your life sleep wif men for money, Dumba$$!
well gialmine i lost ur medicine or i forgot ur medicine like iyanya do to weavon nelson mumu what are u trying to say that u are not cheap lie lie well all girls na the same i spent alot on girls and thats even the lowest but don't talk as if it's nothing and ur na ur type ur bf no dey get 2k before i even move on and finally give u my last word are u ugly or beautiful so that i will even know ur worth lwkmd wowo girl ode... grin
Gialmine:

well gialmine i lost ur medicine or i forgot ur medicine like iyanya do to weavon nelson mumu what are u trying to say that u are not cheap lie lie well all girls na the same i spent alot on girls and thats even the lowest but don't talk as if it's nothing and ur na ur type ur bf no dey get 2k before i even move on and finally give u my last word are u ugly or beautiful so that i will even know ur worth lwkmd wowo girl ode...
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by great063(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
martin1772: Ir dat all?
dat Ir all.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sometimes some girls are greedy. These rules make them vulnerable if you asked me.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Emma8043(m): 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
fresh_dude: I wonder how this didn't make the list.
please add it ooooh woman no want carry ear hear say her ATM is broke
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
Gialmine:
Still, u run after them. Dogs do dogs!
No women, No men! Calling women 'wasted creatures' shows ur low level of sanity and maturity! Boy, grow up!

Here is a sensible man unlike a kiddo lyk you

I thought you exist. Mtcheeeew undecided
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Revolva(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Gialmine and youngtekkey i beg e don do una two...ok unless i go marry una together
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2013
U awwwwgly
U fat
U useless
I'm tired(tired ke? Omo start ya penetrator generator joor)
I'm gay
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by bobolekepee(m): 5:43am On Jul 04, 2013
Decryptor: D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get sleepless night because of woman. U̶̲̥̅̊'ve pleaded with her so let her let it go else she should park well for under bridge. Are u̶̲̥̅̊ a learner?
I'm nt a learner oga... Dat is wat dey calls true luv...
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by bobolekepee(m): 5:45am On Jul 04, 2013
Gialmine:
That's called L√ع! Not some dumb games Ʊ play! I understand Ђoώ​ it feels when u've never ßeen loved!
Tanx jawe... cool
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Gialmine(f): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2013
Idowuogbo: *clicks profile*

Lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao!

Calamine lotion! Oh sorry,Gialmine!!!! U badt gan o! Buhahahahaha!! Ayam sawing wot u af saw. grin grin
angry I TELL YOU grin grin grin grin grin
bobolekepee: Tanx jawe... cool
U ar alwys welcome dear
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Smartiegurl(f): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2013
nbright: Sugar, honey, nwa baby, sweet babe, etc when it's the first time to communicate to each other... Most girls don't like it, makes them feel as if he's syking them (which he's probably doing)
lol...godamn it!! I get it now, i so much hate that too.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Juliedora79(f): 2:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
dayokanu:

Or "I lost my job"

lol'z,, thats because she knows she wont be getting money 4 bis nd brazilian hair again o.cheesy
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by lexib(m): 4:07am On Jul 29, 2013
Decryptor: Guys...make money and be financially strong! Then anything you say to a woman would be sweet music to her ears...even if you introduce her as "your biatch".

Ewu!!! lolzzzzzzzz
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by TGreat7(m): 1:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Make sense but...
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2013
LOL
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by oyinbogirl(f): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2013
hahahaha true, poster are you male or female?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2013
I think women will hate to hear that their men are impotent!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by SujiAndrew(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2016
Two Kinds of Morality http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/two-kinds-of-morality.html?m=1
What is the role of morality in our Christian walk?
This post will clarify your doubts about what the true morality is.
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ.

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50