Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

5 Things Women Hate To Hear - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (52628 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Misterc(m): 7:02am On Jul 03, 2013
ogugua88: Number 3. angry

"Nne I lost my bb pin. Wia ya own?" angry angry angry
grin
ogugua88: Number 3. angry

"Nne I lost my bb pin. Wia ya own?" angry angry angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by yommy4047(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2013
[quote author=ogugua88]Number 3. angry

What you said about people matters not, what matter most is what people said about you.... Watch your back.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by kliq(m): 7:11am On Jul 03, 2013
dayokanu: Basically they hate to hear the truth

E.g When you see a fat woman. Ask her: "Gbogbo Bigz galss" shey you sick ni abi you no dey chop. See as you skinny like Agbani Darego? No take starvation kill yourself oo

You took dat out "Truth" hurts
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by TrueRomance: 7:15am On Jul 03, 2013
Cherish20: The list is just unending...this doesn't even make 1/10th of it...

100% correct.

And the most frustrating thing?

Dem no go tell you. Leave your sorry behind to figure out what you said to piss them off.

Me? Personally? I siddon dey look.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by BarryX(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2013
Most ladies hates to hear the TRUTH - So we've to make do with telling them things they want to hear and not things we ordinarily want to say. Strength of a woman i suppose
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by kliq(m): 7:17am On Jul 03, 2013
Decryptor: Guys...make money and be financially strong! Then anything you say to a woman would be sweet music to her ears...even if you introduce her as "your biatch".
lmao...thugstyle
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by hero1st: 7:18am On Jul 03, 2013
Gracedpen: Communication is very important in every relationship...particularly, there are words, phrases and sentences that either partner does not like to hear. Generally, here are five things women hate to hear:

1. You are really getting fat: A woman knows when she is adding weight. I mean, she checks the mirror everyday, so she knows when her cheeks are getting too puffy or when her waistline is disappearing. Simply put, you don't have to rub it in again...only encourage her to lose the weight. Don't forget to tell her that she is always beautiful too...!

2. "Is it that time of the month?": Okay, so the fact that scientists have proven that women get edgy when they are on their periods does not mean that you should attribute every of her actions to "that time of the month. Everytime you do that, you only make her seem irrational.

3. Cheesy pick-up lines: You know what I mean...doesn't make any woman feel special in any way...

4. Hey [gorgeous, baby, mama, boo, etc...]: Most women do not respond well to strangers who start off by calling them baby, gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, babe, dear, or any other condescending and objectifying term.

5. "My ex used to love it when I...": Well, you should get over your ex before going into another relationship. Comparing a woman to your ex is one thing you definitely can do to spoil her day!

Never forget, words hurt...and are memorable too. So try as much as possible to treat your woman in a special way with your words...

SOURCE
u are just sayin ur mind(4 ur mind). Is individual perspective in evry rlatnship. Well 4 my mind l can only consider 1nd 5
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by kliq(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2013
Longfellow: Na dem sabi.. #Money on my mind#
M.O.B
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Clemzy16(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2013
Who in da world keeps making these rules!!

Last time i checked, life has no constitution.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Sheunmi01(f): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2013
Nt everi woman aniwae.............
cardoso111: Women hate to hear There is no money!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by donkuje: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2013
Wanders shall never end sha women re extremely wanderful nd dey to be handled with caution, dnt forget nothing goes for nothing pls is nice to hear it hmmmm funnyn tinz

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 03, 2013
Let's go out but you will pay. Let's go dutch (Go out bt we'll both pay). In short anything that involves them spending money even if they'll be part of beneficiaries. But they sure love anything that involves them spending your money on them as long as they're the beneficiaries. Or ladies shey I lie. Ever noticed how married women get so pissed off when their husbands spend money on their extended family members or close friends? The Woman Nature by 12inches!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Decryptor(m): 7:44am On Jul 03, 2013
bobolekepee: Honestly, I'm a victim of number 5• now, I was comparing my present girlfriend with my ex last night and now my girl is mad at me, I have been begging her since then but she was telling me that how can I be comparing her with my ex... I'm still on my knee begging her that never will I repeat such attitude again but she had not forgiven me. I felt bad thinking that had I know, I shouldn't have said that... Honestly because of this, I had a sleepless night. sad
D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ get sleepless night because of woman. U̶̲̥̅̊'ve pleaded with her so let her let it go else she should park well for under bridge. Are u̶̲̥̅̊ a learner?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Decryptor(m): 7:51am On Jul 03, 2013
Pedro JP: Detects of our world do not allow for absolutes. So no principle assures perfect relationship. Women are not programmed and can't work as if programmed.
And who told you that? Women have a master-code that makes them easy to handle. The code is A.L.P.H.A-M.A.L.E. It's what i deploy on my girls and it's still working.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by BashToks: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2013
'Hey dear' is not in any way condescending or objectifying. Scratch that one outta the list!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Decryptor(m): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2013
donkuje: Wanders shall never end sha women re extremely wanderful nd dey to be handled with caution, dnt forget nothing goes for nothing pls is nice to hear it hmmmm funnyn tinz
Oga, what's your problem? Must you attach these your "wanderful" pictures to your post? Mtchewwwwww!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by BashToks: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2013

Shows how complicated and confused y'all are..
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by tintingz(m): 8:04am On Jul 03, 2013
donkuje: Wanders shall never end sha women re extremely wanderful nd dey to be handled with caution, dnt forget nothing goes for nothing pls is nice to hear it hmmmm funnyn tinz
Lolz Dude is that your pix cheesy why photoshoping tonto dikeh to your pix na? cheesy
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by BashToks: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2013
Gialmine: Ironically, I love to hear No 1! Probably, it's because I gain weights in the right places! Am slim thou.
Weight gain aint a disease! A lady should only b worried wen its happening in the wrong places!

Yo, some guys love the period ish to nail babes. It's wrong!

If your babe call u and ask for ur acct No. promising to drop you some cash; won't you b happy? (Esp. if u ar broke!)

Glad u said some. Not all ladies are after your money. That's if you even gat some!

Shhhhhhhhh!! Post a pic of urself and let us be the judge of whether u gain weight at the right places or not.. And better not post Serena Williams pic.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by zasika(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2013
Typical woman
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Tarelove(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2013
You forgot to add this: I forgot is your birthday.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by mydex93(f): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2013
oluwasola01: You forgot to add this: "I am broke" grin grin cheesy
Cant blieve people actually liked this..
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by successking: 8:33am On Jul 03, 2013
Don't reject her suggestions, even if they'll escalate the problems.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by devour129: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2013
I don't think there's anything a guy can say to me and I will react badly .i av got confidence die. And guys talking ladies not wanting to hear am broke thing should changed their choice of women.anybody can be broke at anytime it only gives your partner opputurnity to step up and show you are ready to also invest in your relationship .wait I forgot I hate surprises ! no surprise birthdays,no surprise visitors ,no surprise gift,no surprise "av got a girl pregnant(keep that shit to ur self ) just don't surprise me,I don't handle surprises well.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by successking: 8:39am On Jul 03, 2013
Tell the whole truth and she'll hate you the more.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by tosene: 8:43am On Jul 03, 2013
Idi Amin: The reason is that am a man. I will rather be a dog than be a woman. Wasted creatures undecided
And ur mum?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by HolyHolla(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2013
Decryptor: Guys...make money and be financially strong! Then anything you say to a woman would be sweet music to her ears...even if you introduce her as "your biatch".

That is quite true, unfortunately. You can imagine when Abiola was poor, he may not have dared say, "How far", to most beautiful girls. But after becoming a multi-billionaire, even Miss Beauty Queens would willingly say to him, 'Hi handsome'. What's it with women and money?

I remember, a lady once came down naked at the bequest of 'handsome' Chief Igbinedion, only to be embarassed when she saw that a visitor was waiting downstairs.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Okeikpu(m): 8:49am On Jul 03, 2013
If say women no dey in dis world i for don commit suicide loooongtime ago...wink and if no be say i be xtian ,i for marry up 30 wives.. Na because of dem i dey hustle die...
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by HolyHolla(m): 8:50am On Jul 03, 2013
devour129: I don't think there's anything a guy can say to me and I will react badly .i av got confidence die. And guys talking ladies not wanting to hear am broke thing should changed their choice of women.anybody can be broke at anytime it only gives your partner opputurnity to step up and show you are ready to also invest in your relationship .wait I forgot I hate surprises ! no surprise birthdays,no surprise visitors ,no surprise gift,no surprise "av got a girl pregnant(keep that shit to ur self ) just don't surprise me,I don't handle surprises well.

Wow, that's the kinda woman I like!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.