Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

5 Things Women Hate To Hear - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear (52629 Views)

SEE PHOTOS: 10 Kissing Styles Women Hate / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other / When Women Hate You For Not Dating Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 03, 2013
i don hear!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2013
dayokanu:

Or "I lost my job"

HOW ABOUT
'I FORGOT UR BIRTHDAY'
'I CANT BUY YOU......'
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Smartiegurl(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2013
I react badly to number 5. Please what does number 3 mean?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Gialmine(f): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2013
Idi Amin: The reason is that am a man. I will rather be a dog than be a woman. Wasted creatures undecided
Still, u run after them. Dogs do dogs!
No women, No men! Calling women 'wasted creatures' shows ur low level of sanity and maturity! Boy, grow up!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by tolite247: 9:24am On Jul 03, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
fresh_dude: I wonder how this didn't make the list.
[b][/b].

Abi oooo
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by toluxa1(m): 9:28am On Jul 03, 2013
horlajide: I don't know what they hate they hear, but one thing I know they love to hear be it in middle of the night sef

Babe text me your account number tongue

The phrase "How much?" also gets them quite excited, trust me, especially during a chat.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by AKOGUDAVID(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2013
One of them is their handbag
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Excel30: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2013
They hate lies too.U may think u are being smart,but when they find out u lied,u loose their trust.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by juliustsado: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2013
Trueth
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by denony(m): 9:40am On Jul 03, 2013
ARA NWANYI ASABA
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Youngtekkey(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2013
cheesy[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Gialmine: Ironically, I love to hear No 1! Probably, it's because I gain weights in the right places! Am slim thou.
Weight gain aint a disease! A lady should only b worried wen its happening in the wrong places!
i think i know what u are saying here that u gain weight at the right places like ur booby and booty hahahahah upload a pix so that i can confirm that lie lie and na ur type the thing go come small
Yo, some guys love the period ish to nail babes. It's wrong!
that's right baby the thing sucks just like urz

If your babe call u and ask for ur acct No. promising to drop you some cash; won't you b happy? (Esp. if u ar broke!)
i wouldn't coz i can't collect money from this bad creatures called girls women are dog except my mother

Glad u said some. Not all ladies are after your money. That's if you even gat some!
u wan dey form if i promise u only 5k now i know sey na 1month free tonto be that
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by canalily(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2013
devour129: I don't think there's anything a guy can say to me and I will react badly .i av got confidence die. And guys talking ladies not wanting to hear am broke thing should changed their choice of women.anybody can be broke at anytime it only gives your partner opputurnity to step up and show you are ready to also invest in your relationship .wait I forgot I hate surprises ! no surprise birthdays,no surprise visitors ,no surprise gift,no surprise "av got a girl pregnant(keep that shit to ur self ) just don't surprise me,I don't handle surprises well.
Oh! baby wir ar u! Pls culd you relate with me? Am tired of buying brazilian weavon, Turkish suits nd Tops with london skirts! Can u manage Aba or china materials? Please its your type am longing for.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by devour129: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2013
canalily: Oh! baby wir ar u! Pls culd you relate with me? Am tired of buying brazilian weavon, Turkish suits nd Tops with london skirts! Can u manage Aba or china materials? Please its your type am longing for.
lmao ! Sorry darl am taken.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by canalily(m): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2013
devour129: lmao ! Sorry darl am taken.
Eeeh! You are the best quote ever in this topic. Where are you pls? But do you know guys hate hearing what you 'v just said?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Anabaraonyepete(m): 10:01am On Jul 03, 2013
@OP, you skipped

AM IN THE MOOD!!...
grin grin

you'r responsible of ur thoughts. sad
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by kingsleyMbang(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2013
While money is impt in marriage,lov is d fundamental thng in any relatnshp,emphasis shuld b placed on true lv n nt financial strength,thoug money could draw lv n sustains d marriage.While money is impt in marriage,lov is d fundamental thng in any relatnshp,emphasis shuld b placed on true lv n nt financial strength,thoug money could draw lv n sustains d marriage. fundamental thng in
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by devour129: 10:14am On Jul 03, 2013
canalily: Eeeh! You are the best quote ever in this topic. Where are you pls? But do you know guys hate hearing what you 'v just said?
they hate hearing what ? Cos I typed a lot of things ?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by PedroJP(m): 10:22am On Jul 03, 2013
Decryptor: And who told you that? Women have a master-code that makes them easy to handle. The code is A.L.P.H.A-M.A.L.E. It's what i deploy on my girls and it's still working.

My dear,u are a flirt not a lover
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by canalily(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2013
devour129: they hate hearing what ? Cos I typed a lot of things ?
Guys hate it when women say "am already taken"! Where are you now?
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Callimo(m): 11:11am On Jul 03, 2013
Decryptor: Guys...make money and be financially strong! Then anything you say to a woman would be sweet music to her ears...even if you introduce her as "your biatch".

O boy na you hold the main point!!!!!!!!!!!!

Na when u have nothing woman reaction go de worry u.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Callimo(m): 11:16am On Jul 03, 2013
kingsley Mbang: While money is impt in marriage,lov is d fundamental thng in any relatnshp,emphasis shuld b placed on true lv n nt financial strength,thoug money could draw lv n sustains d marriage.While money is impt in marriage,lov is d fundamental thng in any relatnshp[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode],emphasis shuld b placed on true lv n nt financial strength,thoug money could draw lv n sustains d marriage. fundamental thng in

We have xperimented it all and finally came to the conclution that , Money answeret all questions.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Edunwa302(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2013
@poster think u excluded one point, dey hate telling them the truth they easily believe lies than truth
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Temptee101(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
horlajide: I don't know what they hate they hear, but one thing I know they love to hear be it in middle of the night sef

Babe text me your account number tongue
True talk. Even in coma sef
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Borngreater1(f): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sounds great!!
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Girls used to like number 4 until recently they change their pattern. Don't expect all these things to remain for long as they will change with trends.
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Gialmine(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
Idi Amin: The reason is that am a man. I will rather be a dog than be a woman. Wasted creatures undecided
No women, No men! Calling women 'wasted creatures' shows ur low level of sanity and maturity! Boy, grow up!

Here is a sensible man unlike a kiddo lyk you

Okeikpu: If say women no dey in dis world i for don commit suicide loooongtime ago...wink and if no be say i be xtian ,i for marry up 30 wives.. Na because of dem i dey hustle die...

Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by nbright: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
Smartie gurl: I react badly to number 5. Please what does number 3 mean?
Sugar, honey, nwa baby, sweet babe, etc when it's the first time to communicate to each other... Most girls don't like it, makes them feel as if he's syking them (which he's probably doing)
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by druid06(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Gialmine:

Here is a sensible man unlike a kiddo lyk you

Or he's a wuss..
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by devour129: 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
canalily: Guys hate it when women say "am already taken"! Where are you now?
lol .i guess the new trend is guys going after married women with anger.whats that all about ? Before guys will never be caught toasting a married woman but now if you are wearing a ring it's like you are open for business .
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Fenomenom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Women hate guy when he mouth dey smell....cheesy
Re: 5 Things Women Hate To Hear by Revolva(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
They hate to hear the Truth.. they like lies..ehnnn!!!!

They hate to hear - Money no dey poket....

omo make money woman go hear everything ooo!!!!! if you like call am baby , sweetie...bitch...as long as money dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.