Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) (13590 Views)

Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? / Pick One Nd She's Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 03, 2013
-

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by kolamilan(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hunnydropps: I would choose love every time. For me personally nothing can replace or replicate what love provides to people. Once true open unconditional love is experienced between people the world and its possibilities are revealed to you in ways you never could imagine and this allows love to find ways to achieve wealth and success. I do understand why some people choose wealth/success with how bad the world's socio-economic situation is. No correct answer to this question except for each person to follow what's right for them and their own. Good day all smiley
are you a Nigerian lady ?because love in naija is overrated and disguised in the form of
infatuation. Nigerian women especially show their so called romantic side when they either need money or a favour.

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by bigx(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
See question.

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Adanyebe(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
No amount weed will make a NaijA girl go for love....
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by devour129: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
Love,I believe in love true love ie
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
love dont exist without wealth
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by jhydebaba(m): 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth all the way cheesy

Who get time for love
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
God forbidt badt things. I must have both of them...

@ question, Ask Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by arthgideon: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
i would choose wealth. With wealth you can secure everything else
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Raphtop(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
I go for wealth widout any second thought
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Suprises: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
Omo_Alata: I have the worst luck when it comes to relationship so I will choose wealth. I don't have time for the wahala of relationship
hehe...U neva see anything, u dey run?
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Enegod(m): 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hunnydropps: I would choose love every time. For me personally nothing can replace or replicate what love provides to people. Once true open unconditional love is experienced between people the world and its possibilities are revealed to you in ways you never could imagine and this allows love to find ways to achieve wealth and success. I do understand why some people choose wealth/success with how bad the world's socio-economic situation is. No correct answer to this question except for each person to follow what's right for them and their own. Good day all smiley
i wish Nigerian girls think like you
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
devour129: Love,I believe in love true love ie

Are you a Nigerian
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
Abeg if ur wealthy u go find love so tey ...
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by devour129: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
okpara ugo:

Are you a Nigerian
YES
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by lifestyle1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ OP I AM WEALTHY undecided

SO I WILL CHOOSE LOVE. tongue
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth and Gods Love for me.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by lifestyle1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
devour129: YES

devour129: Love,I believe in love true love ie

Have u experienced one b4 ? or are u experiencing one right now ?
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by kolamilan(m): 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
Enegod: i wish Nigerian girls think like you
it is easier said than done.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by hrykanu231(m): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by DICKtator: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
i'm okay with wealth and a good phucccck!!!!!!!!!
bevy of ladies is all that would do!!!
Love may keep it moving for now!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by dabrake(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Omo_Alata: I have the worst luck when it comes to relationship so I will choose wealth. I don't have time for the wahala of relationship
same with me.

with wealth, you can buy love. shey person fit chop love

is this even supposed to be a question?
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by devour129: 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
life_style:

Have u experienced one b4 ? or are u experiencing one right now ?
yes
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by kennyrach(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
just passing by[color=#000099][/color] shocked
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by wckabuoh(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Let me have Wealth then Love will find Me!!

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by OmoAlata1(f): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
Suprises: hehe...U neva see anything, u dey run?

Must every girls do run? I don't even know what run is.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by OmoAlata1(f): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
dabrake:
same with me.

with wealth, you can buy love. shey person fit chop love

is this even supposed to be a question?

I don't even want to buy love
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Pque(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
If I think of myself, I will pick wealth but if I think of God I will pick love. ;DIf I think of myself, I will pick wealth but if I think of God I will pick love.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by kolamilan(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
gboss4sure: Wealth and Gods Love for me.
the question is if you had to pick one.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Revolva(m): 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth....jare....with wealth ...all manner of love will follow you.. and haters is allowed....Money ...Power...Respect
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by NwaTeacher1: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth all the way. Does love exist, i neva see love b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? / Ma Girlfriend Is A Virgin, How Do We Make Love Without Hurtin Her? / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.