Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) (13591 Views)

Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? / Pick One Nd She's Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by kolamilan(m): 7:47am On Jul 05, 2013
Boss2013: I wanna say Love, but bills and stress can destroy a good relationship..... So I will still say Love and health. I hope that I am healthy enough and of sound mind to find ways too help/eradicate any financial problems. I hate being broke, its too depressing.
i didn't include health because With wealth, I can have both health and love. I won't have to work if I'm rich so evidently my health won't be negatively affected by stress and physical strain; I'll be living a life full of quality and pleasure. And if I'm sick I can afford the best doctors in the world to treat me. As of love... I'm not going to say that you can buy happiness but wealth makes it a lot easier to make happiness and it's not a bad thing to have a good life with the one you love.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Flygerian1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Depends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? / Ma Girlfriend Is A Virgin, How Do We Make Love Without Hurtin Her? / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.