Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) (13587 Views)

Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? / Pick One Nd She's Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Kelvin4life: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
[quote
author=Omo_Alata]I have the worst luck when it comes to relationship so
I will choose wealth. I don't have time for the wahala of
relationship[/quote] u said my mind.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by longjon: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'll b surprised to see a lady choose love.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by ooua: 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
I love you baby, with wealth you can do a lot. Love is dead without money, when the bills start coming its frustrating, but when the money is rolling out you can develop love.
Omo_Alata:

I think all your just wrote is a fairytale, It doesn't exist. With wealth, I can do a lot
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by ifihear(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
WEALTH
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by brewdave(m): 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Witout Moni Love no go swit nah
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by africapunch: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Both go together! smiley

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by yemmit90: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Enegod: i wish Nigerian girls think like you

Who tells you she would choose Love?

This is internet talk abeg!
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by ouigy99(m): 4:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
who doesn't "LOVE" wealth ?
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
love
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2013
With your wealth and level of charity to the society...you will find love....so you need the Money to be able to gain love in our DEAR NIGERIA...dont know about other country though but in Nigeria Money is the National Anthem of everyone...after all na person marry IGO DYE AND GORDONS...abi you think say na their handsomeness make them see wife...?

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by honfarouk(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
kolamilan: you know that money cannnot buy true love. Also it lasts longer than wealth, and gives one peace of mind and true happiness. Wealth can create a lot of stress, worries, envy, jealousy, depression,even suicide,etc.

For ur mind nw wealth can't buy true love abi.. Stay der ooo u r on a long thing
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
LOOK AT THEM
LATER WHEN THEY CALL THEM HOs
THEY WILL GANG UP AND SAY ITS A LIE
ITS NOT ALL GIRLS
AND SOME FOOLISH MAGAS ( USED TAMPONS)
WHO WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF BEING FLEECED & DUMPED
WILL JOIN THE HENS IN CLUCKING OUT THEIR BULLSHIT
ABEGI MAKE I C ROAD angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by stkelly(m): 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
love keh plz meehn gimmie wealth anytym, anyday, by the way, who says love cant be bought, just ask the ladies commenting.. grin
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Isn't it just absolutely ridiculous that men are picking, quoting and lamenting over women choosing wealth over love but letting the guys have a pass??

Women can't choose wealth over love but men can??

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by coputa(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth and love are symbiotic...one depend on the other to function well...if you have one without the other,there is bound to be hitches
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Biodup: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Love ko love ni, for this part of our continent there is nothing like love. We are only be passionate sometime when situations are at our advantage. Women can choose love cos they be men's propery. Any man that sacriice love for wealth must be crazy. No offence my humble opinion.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by OmoAlata1(f): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wu Zetian: Isn't it just absolutely ridiculous that men are picking, quoting and lamenting over women choosing wealth over love but letting the guys have a pass??

Women can't choose wealth over love but men can??

you shouldn't be surprised now. you know a lot of nigerian men are sexist
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by adrainuche(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
My grand pa and Grand ma were married for years !!! They stayed years together even when my grand pa wasn't doing to we'll ... I think our generation has got the wrong idea about relationship and life itself.. I wonder whose fault is it, and I hope one porcupine shouldn't blame it on GEJ !!!!
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by bashydemy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
Oga na wealth oooo woman go love me by all means, If she no love me for true love she go love me cos of my wealth
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by adetboy: 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
This reminds me of a quote by a wise man that..."Poets may rave abt love in a cottage,but we others know tht Love goes out thru d back door wen poverty knocks thru the front door!" The choice is yours!
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by supaeagles(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth wealth wealth .....all the way.
I can buy love after that, and whoever does not believe that no sabi love market tongue
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
As for me Edo boy is ready to marry any lady 100% today!! If any alternative Job shows up,....any serious single lady just contact me,..
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by loswhite(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
kolamilan: You're absolutely right but you know that It's impossible to have wealth without love...someone will always love you even if it's only for your money.
do u mean sumone will always be around u?
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by ravensckar(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
kolamilan: you know that money cannnot buy true love. Also it lasts longer than wealth, and gives one peace of mind and true happiness. Wealth can create a lot of stress, worries, envy, jealousy, depression,even suicide,etc.
hear ur own broken lines n jarrin sounds. Jst hear urself! U'r soundin lyk one who has a monopoly of 'madness' 4 God's sake, we'r talkin abt cool cash here.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by kliq(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ecclesiastes 10:19
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by omodapson(m): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
I want to be loved but wealth commands a lot of love and respect. So I will ask for wealth.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by lainex(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
guyz una don hear now no love witout moni , everyone loves comfort so ma bros if u no get moni no try toast anyone coz na palava just go for dose cheap ass gurlz when ya JT dey scratch una. i dnt believe in love coz if u dnt ve no ladies coz all wat day want is to sit @da rite syd of ya bently to cross leg to show its ma guy no trespass but if moni finish uhmmmmm wats next
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth and Love are interlinked. You can't separate a baby from his/her mama's breast milk cool. And mind you, there is a very stark line between Money(worldly success) and Wealth(Blessing from on high).
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Miraclebaby1109: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
Money is good and answers all things but the fact remains......A good man will work all his life just to put a smile on you face but the rich cant buy it. I choose love smiley wink
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Sweetlemon(f): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
This is quite tricky o!
It will be a good thing to know that you are loved for who you really are and not for what you have. There's always this empty feeling of knowing that people love you simply because of of your money! I don't envy that at all!
On the other hand, those of you choosing love have never tasted poverty before and what it can do to even the best of the best relationships/marriages!
Having said that, I will choose love if my partner is going to be one who has the potentials to make money. If not abeg give me the dollars mbok!
Life is too short to suffer biko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.