Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) (13588 Views)

Guys,if You're To Pick One,which One Will You Pick? Front Or Back?(pic) / Can You Donate One Of Your Kidneys To Your Love If They Need It? / Pick One Nd She's Yours! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Youngzedd(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
"Being dead broke is the root of all evil"

Love is incomplete without wealth.

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by dahmie2013: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Wealth all d way! Love is just an illusion in ppl's heads.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Yujin(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
Love supercedes, surmounts, overwelms and is above all things wealth inclusive. With love we don't need wealth.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Hourglass4real: 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
I will choose love. Wht stps us from making it togethr in life? Pick wealth? Wht if I hav no atom of lov and d wealth I came to enjoy because of long throat vanishes due 2 unforeseen circumstances? Imagine building that wealth through your love and strength together... I wil pick love any day... That's me though...

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Chingy143(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
kolamilan: Say you were at a point where you could either become extremely successful, or have the girl/guy of your dreams. Which would you choose? So my question is this: Would you rather be extremely wealthy and successful (remember this will give you a lot of freedom to do whatever you want). But you end up with someone that you don't feel a deep connection to.
Or
Not be very successful, but find a soulmate that you connect with on many levels. You're relationship is awesome, but you have to deal with struggling to pay bills, lack of status, etc.
Which would you rather choose?
if it s not Gods love then forget it i will go for WEALTH
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by willyo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
Make una nor try me ooo... Wealth my answer.... Make una nor try dis kind Q again oo
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2013
W.E.A.L.T.H..... That's the only thing I ever dreamt of...
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2013
WEALTH grin grin grin
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Gideon360t: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
It is well
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2013
Forget what it may look but no woman wld settle for a broke. No matter how talented or good looking U are. If U broke,then U good as dead. Money equates men and immortal beings.Money is the beginning of life. Love isn't enough without money. Money breeds Respect,money breeds Life,money breeds power. A short wealthy life(whether well spent or not) is most appropriately better than a long broke one...
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Yujin(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2013
If we all are wealthy we MUST have love to remain alive. No one will serve the other hence ONLY love will make the difference.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
Sweetlemon: This is quite tricky o!
It will be a good thing to know that you are loved for who you really are and not for what you have. There's always this empty feeling of knowing that people love you simply because of of your money! I don't envy that at all!
On the other hand, those of you choosing love have never tasted poverty before and what it can do to even the best of the best relationships/marriages!
Having said that, I will choose love if my partner is going to be one who has the potentials to make money. If not abeg give me the dollars mbok!
Life is too short to suffer biko!

To be or not To be... You must be in doubt about something.
In your dispensation, can you make a lemon taste sweet?
If and when you can; Love will find you.
And LOVE is creativity. Creativity brings wealth that last for generations.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Amya(f): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
MONEY or POWER or S.EX? Now that's how the question is usually phrased.

Love shouldn't even be an option in this question. This is because love as we know it is very unpredictable. Love between two people varies in different proportions. It's very rare to see two people that love each other with exactly the same intensity. 1 party may love 90% while the other has only 70% in return. I may love someone 80% and he may just have 30% in return. Other reasons are. ..

1. Love fades

2. Love fades

3 even true love fades!

Fact- mostly all divorced couple today were once in love.

Another fact- even most married couple still together are no longer in love. They are probably still together for mostly other reason(s).

Yet another fact- the one you love now may not be the one you love tomorrow.

In conclusion, love Is just another strong emotional state like depression, jealously, sadness ectera. . . That can't be confined to a time frame and shouldn't be put into this question.

But if I must answer this question though, my answer will be LOVE. Yes, I'm an unrepentant romantic, an a completely unrealistic one for the matter!

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Darammliveth(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2013
I wil choose LOVE coz it can lead to greatness.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
Amya: MONEY or POWER or S.EX? Now that's how the question is usually phrased.

Love shouldn't even be an option in this question. This is because love as we know it is very unpredictable. Love between two people varies in different proportions. It's very rare to see two people that love each other with exactly the same intensity. 1 party may love 90% while the other has only 70% in return. I may love someone 80% and he may just have 30% in return. Other reasons are. ..

1. Love fades

2. Love fades

3 even true love fades!

Fact- mostly all divorced couple today were once in love.

Another fact- even most married couple still together are no longer in love. They are probably still together for mostly other reason(s).

Yet another fact- the one you love now may not be the one you love tomorrow.

In conclusion, love Is just another strong emotional state like depression, jealously, sadness ectera. . . That can't be confined to a time frame and shouldn't be put into this question.

But if I must answer this question though, my answer will be LOVE. Yes, I'm an unrepentant romantic, an a completely unrealistic one for the matter!

You display a defeatist attitude. Love is in you. All you need to do is breath it and Love will find you.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Abaniwealth(f): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
For me,i wil certainly choose d both because none cannot do without d other.and that is the main rudiments of live.?

1 Like

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Enegod: "A woman came out of her house and saw
3 old men with long white beards sitting
in her front yard. She did not recognize
them. She said "I don't think I know you,
but you must be hungry. Please come in
and have something to eat." "Is the man
of the house home?", they asked. "No",
she replied. "He's out." "Then we cannot
come in", they replied. In the evening
when her husband came home, she told
him what had happened. "Go tell them I
am home and invite them in!" The
woman went out and invited the men in.
"We do not go into a House together,"
they replied. "Why is that?" she asked.
One of the old men explained: "His name
is Wealth," he said pointing to one of his
friends, and said pointing to another one,
"He is Success, and I am Love." Then he
added, "Now go in and discuss with your
husband which one of us you want in your
home." The woman went in and told her
husband what was said. Her husband was
overjoyed. "How nice!!", he said. "Since
that is the case, let us invite Wealth. Let
him come and fill our home with wealth!"
His wife disagreed. "My dear, why don't
we invite Success?" Their daughter-in-law
was listening from the other corner of the
house. She jumped in with her own
suggestion: "Would it not be better to
invite Love? Our home will then be filled
with love!" "Let us heed our daughter-in-
law's advice," said the husband to his
wife. "Go out and invite Love to be our
guest." The woman went out and asked
the 3 old men, "Which one of you is Love?
Please come in and be our guest." Love
got up and started walking toward the
house. The other 2 also got up and
followed him. Surprised, the lady asked
Wealth and Success: "I only invited Love,
Why are you coming in?" The old men
replied together: "If you had invited
Wealth or Success, the other two of us
would've stayed out, but since you
invited Love, wherever He goes, we go
with him. Wherever there is Love, there
is also Wealth and Success!!!!!!"

Cool story bro cool story. Tell this bs to the brokes, it sure gonna make them have more hope.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by flyforall: 7:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
REALLY! Obviously its love cos with that I will get the succes and wealth I need by venturing into a partnership with my boo.Love gives health, wealth and success....choose wisely
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by PreciousJewel1(f): 7:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
I would chose love becos true love magnets so many gud tinz
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by maximunimpact(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
I dey mad not to chose wealth
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Gialmine(f): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
;Dlolzxxxx
Aiit...if you have to choose from this two options below; which one will you choose? Ladies? Guys, put urselves in a lady's shoe and choose either of the two...
grin grin grin grin

Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by jogsman01(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
To hell wif love jawe...... na wealth tins o cool
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by lifestyle1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
devour129: yes

ok. lucky you...
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by agbalej(m): 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Money brings bitches.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by fabat: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Love ends, whether your partner dies or leaves. Money represents stability and independence, and that is forever. Actually, I would rather have my wealth in gold.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Felvet(f): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2013
I will go for love anytime, anyday.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by fabat: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
Felvet: I will go for love anytime, anyday.
madam talk true.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by Felvet(f): 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
fabat: madam talk true.
you no go believe if i talkam.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by fabat: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
Felvet: you no go believe if i talkam.
money will never stab you in the back. Your partner on the other hand...might cheat on you or stab you in the back, someday. Money is a much better friend than a girl friend.
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by dioladio: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
love is de reason behind all creation / invention , God Almighty create and redeem the world as a result of love . wealth don't bring love and happy marriage as many think , the richest man in Africa is not having one .
Re: Wealth Or Love? (If You Had to Pick One) by iK30(m): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
see all this one wey una dey speek here na grammar, the condition wey I dey now na wealth I need now, so if get giv mail abeg at ikwilfred@gmail.com.. when u don't have money to pay ur bill, child school fees and ur wife contribute morethan u, bros forget it, dat love will turn to rough...money pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Is Getting Fat Day By Day HELP! / Many Nigerian Guys Stalking Girls On Facebook / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.