Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers (22496 Views)

How I Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp For A Bank Interview / Batch B14(stream 2) Corps Member To Return To Camp For Their Drills / Two Female Corpers Set Ablaze In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by dbride: 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
nifemi25: Atleast this will keep those corper guys eye away from my wife.

Hope you are loaded to keep that wife indoors, no outside job; not even your biz because you have other men there. Prison, here she comes!

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by papushki(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Really don't know wat to say .. Am sure the ladies are not complaining it is their insecure husbands dat belittle their wives that will reason dis way..sometimes I think d best tin for us all is to split dis country along religious lines and regions but its not in anyone's interest if we divide
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
princesammmy: JUST SHOW ME THE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE ON EARTH AND I WILL TELL YOU WHICH RELIGION IS NOT THERE

The most peaceful country in the world is Iceland. Muslim population is 800, christian 85%.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Techwriter: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
moscobabs:
Saudi Arabia is the most peaceful in the World....hunnnmmmn Xtianity is not there!!!
That shows you how peaceful it is. If Christianity is not there, its a clear sign that they kill and maim every trace of it. Its a country that has no democracy, you can kill and it will be kept from the public especially if for religious reason against Christians. False peace!!!

6 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Dr Engr Sk: i they laugh
i join for the laff

1 Like

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by simontosy(m): 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
Osama10: What about having separate MALE & FEMALE Universities?

Jobless set of people.
oku laakaye,i wish u undestand yoruba
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by akereconfi: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji: Good idea. It should reduce people copulating like wild animals in every available bush in most of the camps.

see ur sense....... Why ar u so backward in reasonin? So naa only for NYSC camp male n female dey associate??. I think say as u b MOD for nland...say u go don dey expose. I blame oga SEUN

7 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Lilimax(f): 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
Techwriter:
That shows you how peaceful it is. If Christianity is not there, its a clear sign that they kill and maim every trace of it. Its a country that has no democracy, you can kill and it will be kept from the public especially if for religious reason against Christians. False peace!!!
100 Likes

3 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Chingy143(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
[quote author=princesammmy]JUST SHOW ME THE MOST PEACEFUL PLACE ON EARTH AND I WILL TELL YOU WHICH RELIGION IS NOT THERE.wat about ghana
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by originaldave: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2013
they forgot to also saperate there muslim boys from christain girls in the nysc camp, abi them think say na only there girls desent?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Lilimax(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
maclatunji: Good idea. It should reduce people copulating like wild animals in every available bush in most of the camps.
Whether they have seperate camp or not, it dosen't stop one from being wayward if you choose to.
It has nothing to do with the nature of the camp....
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by infiniteloop(m): 5:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
max1113:

My broda thk u hv jus spoken my mind. Nagode

How about eckists, sango worshippers, atheists, pantheists, holy grail and ifa folks? Are we going to have camps for those too?

I have a lot of friends who belong to some of these unpopular religions. Point is: these idiots should know understand the meaning of secular state and how it operates.

No-body in a secular states should a give a care about your religious affiliation. Its your business what you want to believe. That's enough.

If you don't like to serve, stay at home. Your arab god will reward you with a well-paid job in paradise.

I don't blame them. I blame our political ignoramuses who will rather with the religious brain to tender judgements to the mostly gullible nigerians. Last time, it was the homosexual ban on the basis of religious commonsense as if we all belong to the same religion.

The problem is: we have too many idiots in Nigeria that allowed to vote and privileged to make decisions for the rest of us.

4 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
they must be kidding. first of all, they must separate boys from girls in their islamic/arabic schools, secondly, they must build separate high institutions for women and lastly all public places must be built separately for women before they can come up with this crap. the crap statement i v eva read.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by mesther96(f): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
m.esther96:
religion! d worstest mistake that ever happened to manhood!
this post has been hiddenwinksmiley
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
afterall its just a 2-3 weeks orientation programme. there is no need for all this fanatics crap. idiot..........
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ping411:

http://telegraphng.com/2013/07/jni-wants-separate-camps-for-male-and-female-corps-members/

They must be kidding us!

Kidding you? What's bad about their demand?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Burger01(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2013
Osama10: What about having separate MALE & FEMALE Universities?

Jobless set of people.

Yeah right. Separate work places, hospitals, public transports, separate houses, even separate job interviews. Muslims! There wahala three much..

sad
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by SamsonGabriel(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hahahahahhahah islam religion of peace owk hope nobody will die
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
Jimmychoo: afterall its just a 2-3 weeks orientation programme. there is no need for all this fanatics crap. idiot..........

Isn't two weeks enough for perpetration all kinds of atrocities? Use ur maggot infested brain!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by TechyGuy: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2013
Who said Boko Haram is not fighting for JNI?!

NYSc is Haram! Is that not what this guy is saying?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
in other words, this man is trying to promote and encourage homosexuality/lesbianism practices. animal........... how on earth did this hypocrite have access to the Mic?
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lilimax: Whether they have seperate camp or not, it dosen't stop one from being wayward if you choose to.
It has nothing to do with the nature of the camp....

Seriously max, if there are no men to frolick with, many married women would focus on other things in camp.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by GboyegaD(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
Must these folks keep showing how confused they are to us? The height of fanaticism is getting so irritating.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by babseg(m): 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
m.esther96:

Manhood kor Manp3nis ni
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by maclatunji: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2013
akereconfi:

see ur sense....... Why ar u so backward in reasonin? So naa only for NYSC camp male n female dey associate??. I think say as u b MOD for nland...say u go don dey expose. I blame oga SEUN

LOL. Your exposure is indeed great.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by sino(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
How unfortunate that most people on here could not decipher a simple information presented in the OP. The most troubling thing is that most of these people are graduates or undergraduates who would pride themselves of being leaders of tomorrow. SMH!

What the JNI called for is: "The Jama’atu Nasril Islam (JNI) has called on the management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) to stop mixing males and females in the National Youth Service Scheme physical exercise at orientation camps as it violates Islamic tenets and offends the sensibilities of Muslims."

"Abubakar called on the NYSC to respect the decency and chastity of female corps members during physical exercises and other activities at the orientation camps, and provide alternative camps for female Muslim corps members."

I must say that, during the camping exercise, especially the drills, women/ladies are expected to put on shorts and a white t-shirt, some of this drills require some very awkward activities and positioning. How do you expect me to carry a married woman/lady(even if single) or grab her by the waist all in the name of drills

Well, thank God some camps do have a little respect for adherents of faith(both Muslims and Christians), but it would be lofty, if the camps can be separated or the dressing and participation reviewed or better still, make NYSC voluntary and not one of the criteria for jobs in naija.

It is quite pathetic we've lost our shame, we copy the west and decide to lose our own morality. Gone are the days when high moral standards are what our society was known for, now is shamelessness, lewdness and corruption which as plagued both the male and the female of this present generation.

You can call this whatever you want or like, but the truth has been said, if we continue on this path of 'freedom' to behave and do whatever we want, then we should prepare for the consequences which are already evident for all to see.

To those who talk about a separate uni, well, you are expected to dress modestly in a citadel of learning, it's not a brothel, you are there for good purpose and you are not forced to dress in a particular way or participate in a particular activity which negates morality(even though there is room for improvement), so do not compare aples with oranges.

P.S: For those who would want to have a perception of Islam on immorality and shamelessness, please go here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1264719/shamelessness

6 Likes

Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2013
jesuslovesme123: Separate camps?

What next? Separate CD groups, separate passing out parades, separate offices...

A better idea would be to have separate countries. Then one group won't keep pulling back the other with backward thinking and pointless, boring demands

God please save us from these liabilities

When we say we want Biafra, they are calling us names.

the ugly truth is this: these primitive descendants of Usman Dan Fodio, will never reform!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by sureway1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
EyesWideOpen:

Kidding you? What's bad about their demand?
Read d article 5x and also ur comment 5x...
whether u like it or not you must reason with ur brain.
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by EyesWideOpen(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
m.esther96:

Manhood? ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

You mean HUMANITY?!
Re: JNI Wants Separate Camp For Male And Female Corpers by CrazyMan(m): 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
EyesWideOpen: Kidding you? What's bad about their demand?
Everything is bad about it.

Its wrong for a religious group to enforce their religious beliefs on law abiding citizens. Nigeria has a constitution, and we as citizens are to abide by that constitution...religion on the other hand is a sacred practice. Leaders are meant to observe their worship in places reserved for them, once they're out of those places, they must abide by the law of the nation.

Is appalling when religious leaders dabble into politics and try to enforce their religious beliefs on people, Its totally wrong, if you want your nation to progress, leave religion out of it and abide by the laws of the nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.