Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You (9502 Views)

What A Person Must Have To Date You? / After Injuring Your Dad, He Wants To Date You / Why Would Anyone Want To Date You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 19, 2008
hehehehehehe grin
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 5:04pm On May 19, 2008
@ Prynx

thats not peculiar to you. many nice guys go through the same thing,
but the truth is girls will tell you i need a guy that is confident, an who can hold his own.
you have to be tough but not arrogant,mixed with a sense of humor. tease and bust on her.
any way its all about attitude ,your inner game. pronto
ONE LOVE cheesy tongue cheesy
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 5:08pm On May 19, 2008
@ ibkaye

what a song, butwhat language is that,English,Jamaican or Swahili
, i dey feel you.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by zheroes(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2008
@ m.vuchy

@ easybaby and Ziggy_mama

wetin i do una shoooooo! na so una like me?

that was a nice one.you are getting it.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by jkpretty(f): 12:23pm On May 20, 2008
Just don't make urself predictable, whether u are Mr. Nice guy or Mr. Baddy. Get a mixture of all what complements a man. Didn't they say variety is the spice of life? Joking

Be urself, there always someone somewhere ready to love u just the way u are. wink
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by vivaladiva(f): 1:12pm On May 20, 2008
i hope u pasted and copied
ibkaye:

I don't want no fly guy
I just want a shy guy

Oh lord have mercy mercy mercy
Di man them in a di party party party
Di ole a them look sexy sexy sexy
Watch them just a
Follow me follow me follow me

Everyweh me go di man them a rush me
Yes a whole eep a pretty boy wah fi love me
A me them love yes a me them love

True them know me sweet and me sexy
Everywhere me go me say me ever ready
A me them love yes a me them love

But I don't want somebody
Who's loving everybody
I need a shy guy
He's the kind of guy who'll only be mine

Chorus:

Oh lord have mercy mercy mercy
Di man them in a di party party party
Di ole a them look sexy sexy sexy
Watch them just a
Follow me follow me follow me
Have mercy mercy mercy
But none a them no move me move me move me
Shy guy a weh me wanty wanty wanty
Only him can make me irie irie irie

Roughneck man me no want none a them
Beat up me body lick off me head top
Me no want none a that
Me no want none a that
Big things a gwaan fi all di shy man them
What to be my love and what to be my friend
Till the very end till the very end

Who's loving everybody
I need a shy guy he's the kind of guy
Who'll only be mine

(Repeat Chorus)

Have mercy mercy mercy
mercy mercy come on

Who's loving everybody
I need a shy guy
He's the kind of guy who'll only be mine

(Repeat Chorus)

Shy guy Shy guy Shy guy

tongue
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by sucess001(m): 1:51pm On May 20, 2008
hi y'all,

the thing is, i ve been on both sides and i can say, both sides are correct. i was once very nice, i learnt and became baddd, now i ve relaxed and i can see the difference. its not bad being nice, in fact, its safer but u may not be able to deal appriopriately with girls since, they re more likely smarter than u in relationship matters, however, being bad gives u a bad boy reputation and good ladies wont come after u, my advise? still be who you re, but learn being assertive, caring, independent minded and never feel "you must have this girl", u mite need to show some " i dont care if u stay or go" attitude at times, wink
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2008
being cool will also be of tremendous help to you.just try the following

THE DEFINITION OF COOL

I personally think that being "cool" comes down
to:

1) Being independent

2) Being indifferent

3) Being funny

4) Being socially adjusted
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by acidrop(f): 11:58am On May 21, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2008
@ acridrop
hmmmmmmmmmmm

dont you prefer cool guys 2 nice guys?
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by acidrop(f): 6:34am On May 22, 2008
hmmmmmm, i dont knw oooooooooooooooo, but i prefer cool guy shaaaa grin
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by vislabraye(m): 5:43pm On May 22, 2008
There are so many wussies pretending to be pros, Its more than theory. many ladies dont no what they want
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by StanP(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2008
Men , very soon some guys go turn to professional date makers, see how big big grammar just dey fly comot for say person wan chyke babe.abeg na too much yarninn be that, just be ursef, a girl that is urs is urs.Gbam
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Uche2nna(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2008
If U mean Nice as in
** Boring
** Dry
** Geeky
** Needy
** Clingy
** Insecure etc Then yeah, men with these kind of qualities tend to lose with repect to feminine matters and it aint no suprises

If U mean bad boys as in
** Spontaneous
** Cheeky
** Confident
** Funny
** Witty
** Accomodating
** Independent Then yeah, men with these qualities always come up tops and not only with females but in life general.

But if U mean bad boys as in
** Abusing
**Disrespectful
**Arrogant
** Self centered
** Cheating
** Impatient etc I might be wrong but I bet any sane woman would not want to end up with someone like that. Not even for a date!!!

Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by MVuchy(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2008
For women,
ATTRACTION is triggered by male
qualities like: Dominance, Humor,
Unpredictability, Adventure, Strength, Sexual
Awareness, Indifference, etc.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by na2day2(m): 3:08am On Sep 21, 2008
like i use to say, NICE GUYS DON'T COUNT! sad sad sad
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by dyabman(m): 4:54am On Sep 21, 2008
uche2nma

absolutely wrong dude
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

If You mean Nice as in
** Boring
** Dry
** Geeky
** Needy
** Clingy
** Insecure etc Then yeah, men with these kind of qualities tend to lose with repect to feminine matters and it aint no suprises
NL men try sha
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by dyabman(m): 5:30am On Sep 21, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

NL men try sha

noooooooo that was the most wrong part
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 21, 2008
dyabman:

noooooooo that was the most wrong part
oh yea, he forgot to add:
-ugly
- dry
-dry
-egoistic
- arrogant
-etc
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by dyabman(m): 5:46am On Sep 21, 2008
ur both on the same side of the atlantic
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 21, 2008
Exactly
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by 8ball(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2008
@ poster

Both definitively and comparatively,girls are easily drawn if not attracted to guys wiv a hint of 'arrongance'

n by that i mean self assertion,a guy that would always wanna show his presecence wivout unduly ,

well u know the scores now abi?
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by naawee: 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2008
I'm a nice guy and get my dates whenever I want to. Switch on my girls just like I'm

switching stakes. What you'all saying? I am a nerd, I mean, a real academic nerd but

with my whores and bitches, only God knows. I've got a whole mathematical algorithm

written just for them girls. Soom I'ma gonna patent it and they the girls will forever be

in the hands of the Mr. Nice Guy like me. The booky and taken-for socially disabled nerds

who always end up in bed with your girlfriends when u aint f**king around. C'mon, just

be urself, get ur game tight and spoil these bitches more. F**k them self-acclaimed bad

guys.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by chessguru(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2008
@post
I consider myself a mr nice guy deep down, but i can date any kind of girl if i want, because i am formless , if i want to nobody can be so good at being so bad, there are many reasons why most chicks want the bad guys, when you are too bad you are predictable, so if you want to be bad, be bad in good clothing, but exihbit those parts that will give you the chick. cool 8-x
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by mj(m): 6:22am On Sep 22, 2008
I'm mr nice, as u guys have called it, the girl i'm dating presently is one of the most beautiful girl in my school, infact in the last award night, she worn the award tagged "The Most Beautiful Girl". All I'll say is whether nice or bad, be yourself and you will find a girl that will love you for that. As for me, I have alot of them, they all love me. Be yourself. C ya
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by mj(m): 6:23am On Sep 22, 2008
I almost forgot, dont be too nice.
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by richpitt(m): 12:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
lol funny isn't when our dear Mr V had to join David De Angelo's class to be a confirm DJ, don't u fink dos crap he his selling to U myt have somehow gotten to ears of the so call ladies u are after and myt probably use it as a guide to alwaiz fall ur hand whenever u come up with some lines from Him, I blv has a 9ja or lagus boi,all this stuff bou clinchin a lady shudn't be strange cos u learn on street and when it gets to a more classy lady u learn to blend to the new environ, lol
like u can go and meet a local gurl and state speaking so many grammer, u shud noe there will be no flow the list u will get is a nod of head,a smile and prolly a what!!!!or leave!!!! and likewise meeting a lady in a corporate environ n gettin all raz at first meetin although from my stat i have discovered that ladies generally love raw and dirty talks, I don't bou u but i sha noe that i get raw with them and they really like it even if they wanna get mad they still end up smilin and gettin all hittie hittie

the whole concept is to noe how to blend and Maneuver
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by iyeayo(f): 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2008
what is all these??
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by richpitt(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2008
make ur point ma'am
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by lucabrasi(m): 10:37pm On Nov 12, 2008
@post
i dunno o, working on being a regular 48carat bad ass mother, now cool cool
Re: Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 13, 2008
Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You

I date them tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Satisfy Your Man In Bed / This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. / 18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.